Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vicky Bound for Vacation - Last Chapter

"Vicky and Christina Wrap Up SFO With An Incredible Fuck"

18
6 Comments 6
11.0k Views 11.0k
5.3k words 5.3k words
“Awh... fuuuuccck....That feels goood!” Vicky was moaning. “Stick it in.......Put it all in!..... Get it deeper.”

Vicky and Christina had been in the shower for almost 20 minutes.

“It's in almost to the wrist.” Christina sounded like she was working hard and determined.

OK. Now they had my attention. Pushing the bathroom door open, I could see them through the clear plastic shower curtain.

Christina was sitting on the shower floor. Vicky was standing spread eagle over her face, her hands pressed against the back of the shower as she leaned forward. Christina had one hand buried in Vicky's pussy to the wrist. She was fisting her. Her other hand was wrapped around Vicky's but. At least two fingers stuck in her ass. She was using her tongue and teeth to nip at Vicky's clitoris.

I leaned up against the door frame and watched. They were having a good time. I was glad things had worked out so well during our trip. Vicky caught me looking and reach down to place her hand on Christina's cheek.

“He's watching us.” She was trying to talk through her gasps of breath.

“Good, let's make it special and give him a show.” Christina doubled her efforts. Her for arm was a blur as she twisted and flexed her hand deep in Vicky's pussy.

Within minutes Vicky was convulsing. Her legs were slack and she was about to fall.

“Go...YES.....Put it in Deeper.....Faster!” Her head flew back in the shower's water stream. Her body cumming hard. When she could take no more she collapsed into Christina's arms. Both giggling like school girls.

I went into the living room of our suite, fixed a drink and sat on the couch. A moment later the girls came in from the bathroom.

Vicky sat on one side, Christina on the other. They weren’t completely dry, towels wrapped around their wet hair. And that was all. But naked.

“OK, big boy. Have we got plans for you!” Vicky was pressing her boobs into my arm and looking at me with that drop dead, beautiful smile that always meant something devious, dangerous and sexual was about to happen.

“Vicky told me you could keep it up forever. After today, I believe it. But, we want to test that.” Christina was pressing her boobs into my other arm and purring at me like I was catnip.

We had made it back to our San Francisco hotel. Our day had been spent performing in two web cast, BDSM sessions at the Dungeon. One with a dominant biker bitch, the other with our new friend Christina.

We'd come here for a long Halloween weekend. The trip was a way for Vicky and I to explore her submissive side as well as her bisexual, dominant/submissive feelings.

I looked from one to the other and gulped.

“All right, what acts of perversions have you two come up with now?..... And, will I live through it?....... And, If I end up in jail are you two gonna get me out?” Whatever they'd dreamed up, I was already hooked. And, they knew it.

“We had a great idea in the shower.”

“Is that what you had in the shower?” They both hit me in the chest.

Vicky just smiled and started one of her breathless, explanations. “Well, we also had an idea in the shower. Since it's our last night here, I thought we'd get dressed up and go out for dinner. Do something special. See some sights. Christina will be our guest.”

“That sounds like fun.” I was almost relieved.

“But, that's not all.” Christina was picking up the narration. “Everywhere we go we're going to find someplace and fuck.”

Vicky jumped back in.

“Yea, we'll do a two on one. You and Christina can fuck me then we'll switch and you and I can fuck Christina. And, we don't mean 'just have sex'. We mean hard, fast fucking. Something like controlled rape. We'll keep going until we get worn out.”

“Or, until we get arrested.”

“Awhh...you wouldn't let that happen. After all it is our last night, you know. And, we've got to have something to remember when we go home.”

“You mean we haven't done enough to remember already?” I was astonished.

Both beautiful, nude women stood up and hugged each other, bodies pressed together from tits to thighs, French kissed then looked down at me and smiled.

“Oh, what the hell. I'm too big for anyone to make me their bitch in jail.” I stood up. “Let's get dressed and pick a place to eat.” I knew I was hooked when I'd opened that bathroom door. They did too.

Christina was grinning and looked at us slyly. As she brushed by me she whispered, “She said you'd give in.”

Vicky and Christina are beautiful, drop dead gorgeous women. Vicky and I meet Christina our first day in SFO at the sex shop 'Hard on Leather' where she works. We'd been enjoying each other's company almost nonstop.

Vicky had been a dancer all her life. A lmost 10 years as a professional . (Ballet and Jazz, not erotic. Well, sometimes erotic.) Her body is incredible. At 26 she is 5'5", 120lbs. Her measurements are 34D-20-33. Her face is a mixture of angelic beauty and exotic intrigue. One of a kind. Her skin has a natural, deep olive tan and always seems to have a glow like a fresh layer of baby oil. Absolutely no tan lines. Her legs are half her body height. Strong, lean and incredibly shaped. Her body's hard, strong and breathtaking. Despite it all, the first thing anyone ever notices about her is her hair. It's three feet of dark blond curls and waves. It frames her face and cascades to below her waist. Thick, wavy and luxurious.

Christina is also a classic beauty. Maybe 26. She's 5'8”, 135lbs, 36-21-35. Long, natural red hair. Skin so pale white it seems transparent and luminous. Long, shapely legs. A sprinkling of light orange freckles crosses her thighs, breasts and ass. Her nipples so light pink they're almost white and always standing up hard. She's also a hard body. Whatever she does to stay in shape, it works.

Both women are shaved and waxed from the neck down. Not even hair on their arms. And they both have that inch wide space between their thighs, from the knees to the hips. It makes their pussy lips visible when you look at them from the front or back. How in the hell do they do that?

Me? I'm a 6'3", 250 pound walking steel beam. After a military career and recent graduation from university, I was starting my next phase of life.

An hour later we were dressed and ready for dinner. Vicky wore the same turquoise blue dress she'd worn to the Ball. Christina's dress was almost a match, except in black. There wasn't enough material between the two dresses to make a decent tablecloth.

Four inch high heels all around and their only jewelry was earrings. They had one oversized hand bag between them and it was heavy. We were gonna draw attention no matter what.

I found the cab driver's card from our first night and secured his services. Our walk through the hotel drew stares and attention from everyone. No broken glasses this time but there was a very pissed off old woman yelling about her husband's wandering eyes.

The cab was waiting. When the driver saw us he rushed around and opened the door. As I passed him getting in the car he whispered to me. “Jesus, man. What do you do, put something in the water or just hypnotize them?”

We had reservations at a famous, seafood restaurant right on the water near Fisherman's Wharf. I hoped they'd survive the night.

I sat in the middle of the taxi's back seat. The girls sat on each side of me, beautiful skin everywhere. They were taking turns sticking their tongues down my throat. The cabbie was having difficulty watching the road and watching us in his rear view mirror.

Vicky saw him looking and leaned over to whisper in Christina's ear. Short giggles then they reached out and kissed each other. Christina turned and lay across my lap on her back. Vicky leaned over kissing her from lips to chest. When she ran out of skin, she pulled apart the front of Christina's dress and started on those pink nipples.

Suddenly, we were bouncing around on the sidewalk. The car jerked and we were back in the street. The girls never broke their rhythm. All I could do was shake my head. The driver was straining to see the action in his rear view mirror whispering, “Fuuuuck!”

When we were safely in the street, Vicky looked up at him in his mirror. “Take your time. We need about ten or fifteen minutes.”

Both girls made a dive for my dick. Vicky had my pants apart in seconds. Christine took the head of my dick in her mouth. Between her tongue and teeth raking over the head, I was hard in an instant. Vicky was using her teeth to run up and down the vein that ran up the base of my prick.

“Fuuuck.” The cabbie had slowed to a crawl. He was almost in a trance looking at the action in his mirror. He was actually doing a better job of driving only because he'd pulled off on a parallel street with less traffic.

My dick was standing up hard. Vicky and Christina were taking turns sucking and jacking me off.

Vicky cupped my balls and grinned at Christina. “Watch this.” Those long nails started pulling at my balls while she bit down on the ring around the head of my dick. My hips shot 6 inches off the seat trying to fuck her mouth.

“Wow. Does that feel good? I'll bet she could suck your brains out the end of your dick. If she doesn't, I will.” Christina was watching Vicky's mouth and hand action. She had a look of amazement on her face. Maybe, amusement. Whatever, she clamped her mouth on mine and tried to suck my tongue out.

The cabbie had pulled over to the side of the street, turned around and was watching us over the seat.

Between the two women I was getting close.

“Oh shit.” I grabbed a hand full of Vicky's hair. “Vic, I'm gonna cum!” Christina had moved her face down next to Vicky's waiting for the blast.

Everything stopped. Vicky grabbed the base of my dick and squeezed.

“God.....Vicky.....what the hell are you doing?”

“Not yet baby. I want you to stay hard as a rock and ready to fuck, real soon.” Vicky sat up, smiled that 'your gonna get fucked to death' smile and kissed me.

Christina looked up at the driver. “Go man.....We're hungry.”

At the restaurant the girls were the center of attention. After dinner we had drinks in the bar area. They were both relaxed, sipping drinks and looking fine. Vicky's eyes flew open and she let out a yelp then moaned. The show had started.

Christine brought her hand from under the table and ran it along my jaw. I could smell Vicky's pussy juices. She reached the hand bag slid it into her lap. She looked at Vicky and whispered.

“Turn around, bitch!” Vicky turned sideways and I heard a 'click-click'.

“Now, let's get out of here.”

I had already paid the bill so we got up and left. Christina was holding Vicky close in front of her as we hit the street. Even with the restaurant crowd and Fisherman's Wharf a block away, this was still a warehouse area. The cabbie had gone so we walked a block.

Christina reached in the hand bag, pulled something out and put it in my hand. The chain with the nipple clamps.

When we were out of direct eye site I grabbed Vicky's arm and spun her around. I finally noticed her hands were cuffed behind her back.

“Be still.” Christina stood behind her, reached into the front of her dress and lifted her breasts up and out of the plunging neckline. I bent over, kissed her and rubbed her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers. Her nipples were hard as diamonds and I could feel the sexual tension flying through her body. Christina pinched her boobs up high as I attached the clips and twisted the clamps down on her nipples.

“Oh....Shiiiit!” She liked it. Christina squeezed her breast flesh harder. “That feels soooo gooood.”

Smiling her wicked smile, Christina said, “I knew it would.”

We turned down the first dark alley and stopped at a loading dock.

Christina garbed Vicky by her hair and pulled her over to the raised concrete loading dock. Between her hands and mouth she was all over Vicky. Christina looked over at me.

“Well, what do you think?”

“It'll do.”

Christine hoped up on the loading dock and scooted her ass to the edge. I found a wooden box and pushed it in place for the Vicky in front of the loading dock. Vicky stood on the box between Christina's legs. Perfect height.

Christina had pulled her dress up to her waist to reveal those beautiful legs and that bald pussy. Vicky couldn't wait to bent over and bury her face in those pink pussy lips. I grabbed the hem of Vicky's dress and pulled it up, over her head and let it hang on her cuffed hands. That ass was incredible.

I released my cock and twisted Vicky so she could move her hands up and down its length. I was hard in seconds. I kicked her feet farther apart and in one motion was buried to my balls in her cunt. No preliminaries. She was already hot and very wet.

“Oh, Fuck” Vicky was pushing her hips back into me.

“Fuck her. Fuck her HARD.” Christina was really getting into this. “Eat that pussy bitch. Suck on my clit.” She reached between her legs and grabbed the chain that was clamped to Vicky's nipples. She pulled it taught. I knew it was pulling Vicky's hard nipples up with her breasts.

Even with us working her over, Vicky was enjoying herself. I could tell. I grabbed her pelvic bones and rammed my hips and cock harder into her cunt.

“Fuck her really hard. Get in deeper.” Christina was squirming under Vicky's mouth. “Slap her ass so she knows who's in charge.”

Reaching down and grabbing her thigh, I picked up Vicky's leg. She's so flexible I had no problem lifting her leg straight out to the side and placing her foot on the loading dock ledge. She was balancing on one high heel. Changing angles, I bent my legs and pushed deeper into that incredible pussy.

Vicky picked up her head and looked back at me. “Aw, FUCK yes. Baby that feels so Goooood.” Her eyes fluttered then she dropped her head back into Christina's pussy.

Between fucking, sucking, ass slapping and nipple torture, we had been at it for a good ten minutes.

Oh shit! I could feel eyes on us from the dark or somewhere. I stopped moving and slowly turned my head. A truck had stopped at the end of the alley.

Vicky looked back at me in surprise. “What?...... Why'd you stop?” I still hadn't moved.

“Please don't stop. Fuck Me! Fuck Me In The ASS!...... We talked about it! I'm ready!........Keep fucking me and you can fuck my ass.” She had that pleading in her voice again. “Fuck me in the ass...... When you're ready to cum, tell me. I'll let you fuck me in the mouth and fill it full of cum.

AntonellaDaMataa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaDaMataa

Please!”

Finally the truck moved on.

“God....Baby........Please FUCK ME!”

I pulled my cock out of Vicky's pussy. It was so wet it glistened with her juices. Before she could complain I found the small ring of her anus with the head of my dick and shoved in half my cock.

“Oh My God!....Slow.....Push it in deeper. Just slow. ”

Christina was laughing. “Feels good doesn't it little girl?” She looked up at me. “Ream her ass. HARD!”

Within seconds I was in her to the base. I started to pull out and push back in. God, she was tight.

Vicky's head tilted back. “Ohhhh....” She was close to cumming. Christina had already dropped her head back and started a her spasms. I felt mine start. I knew it wouldn't be much longer.

“I'm ready!” I was fighting a losing battle.

Christina grabbed the sides of Vicky's face and looked into her eyes.

“Suck him off!” She commanded. “You promised you'd suck him off!....DO IT NOW!” She spun Vicky around and pushed her to her knees. I grabbed a handful of that blond hair and guided my cock to her mouth. She was already searching for it with her lips. As soon as my cock head had passed Vicky's lips, Christina shoved her hand between my legs and cupped my balls. She looked down into Vicky's face.

“So.... I should squeeze his balls like this?” Her hand contracted. That's all it took. I shot spasm after spasm of cum in Vicky's mouth. She couldn't swallow fast enough and some leaked out on her chin.

When I could catch my breath, I pulled her head back and grinned down at her. “That's what you get for not letting me cum earlier.” She smiled. Christina grabbed the sides of her face, leaned in and locked her in a French kiss.

I helped Vicky and Christina get dressed, got our toys back in the bag and waited while they applied make-up. We were all thirsty so we headed to Fisherman's Wharf.

Late Sunday night it wasn't very crowded. We found a bar overlooking the water. It had two levels. Large windows overlooking the bay and an outside deck that seemed to be deserted. Only a few people around the downstairs room but, there was a party of some type going on in the second level.

Vicky and Christina were fired up. They couldn't keep their hands off each other or me. We got to the bar and ordered drinks. The young woman tending bar took one look at and almost laughed as she took our orders. She took a deep breath, held it, and looked me in the eye.

“It's smells like somebody's been having a good time tonight.”

I could feel my face turn hot. All I could do was shrug my shoulders.

She pushed our drinks across the bar and I paid the bill.

“You know, no one's been out on the deck all night. Well, I mean, if you guys are looking for a little privacy.....” We headed outside to the deck.

As soon as we were outside Vicky wrapped me in her arms and kissed me hard.

“This has been so much fun. And I love you so much.” She was really happy. Good!

She turned to Christina and smiled.

“I hope you're ready to get fucked, Bitch!”

Christina was surprised but went with it. “Yes. Please, Fuck Me.”

Vicky reached out, took the straps of Christina's dress and pulled it down leaving her naked except for her high heels. The show had started again.

She had the wrist restraints in her hands. Moving quickly she had the redhead pushed back on a wooden table and secured her hands around the railing. Her ass was right on the edge of the table with her legs hanging down.

Turning to me she said in a breathless rush. “I want you to fuck her. HARD. Just like you do me. Don't hold back at all. I want her to know she's been fucked by that big, beautiful cock of yours. After all, she was really looking forward to getting fuck by you.”

Vicky helped me out of my pants. I was already hard. She knelt between my legs, pulled my prick in her mouth and added a coating layer of saliva.

When she was satisfied with the my hard dick, she stood and bent over Christina's bald pussy lips. She licked the folds twice and turned to me. “She's ready, stick that cock all the way up her cunt, make it come out her mouth.”

As I moved up closer to Christina's center, her legs came up around my waist trying to pull me in. With the fingers of one hand Vicky held my dick just below the head. The fingers off her other hand were prying Christina's pussy lips apart. She started sliding my cock head up and down between those lips and circling her clit.

Shit! This was driving me crazy. Christina was throwing her head from side to side and moaning. So far she hadn't said a word.

“Wait!” Vicky let us both go. She reached into the hand bag and came out with what looked like a small flashlight with a wire on the end. The wire had a small metal clamp. She also had a fat but plug.

She pushed Christina's legs up and apart. Kneeling down, she slid the but plug up her own cunt to collect juices for lubrication then pushed it into Christina's ass. Christina moaned her approval.

Prying open the hood of Christina's pussy, Vicky clipped the wire onto her clit. When it was secure she pulled the redheads pussy lips far apart. Then she looked up at me.

“Push your cock in. All the way to the hilt! FUCK HER!”

I pushed forward. Christina was so wet I slid right till my balls were resting against her ass.

“Oh.....My......God.......Ahhhhh.........” Christina arched her back and was babbling.

Vicky reach down, grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head. She was nude again. I'll never get enough of that beautiful body. She climbed up on the table and placed a knee on each side of Christina's head and settled her pussy down on her mouth.

“Eat me, Bitch! I want to feel that tongue up inside me!”

Grabbing Christina's hip joints, I started sawing into her. I added a hard push at the end of each stroke to make her body jerk.

Vicky reached back in the hand bag and pulled out what looked like a miniature stun gun. Looking up at me, she had that evil smile on her beautiful face.

“Are you ready?”

All I could do was nod.

Vicky took the flashlight and slid the control about half way up. Christina's body arched, her arms pulling at the restraints above her head, and she was screaming into Vicky's pussy.

The clip was sending a steady stream of electric shock to Christina's clit. I could even feel the slight electricity sizzling around my cock.

Vicky picked up the stun gun, put it over Christina's nipple and pressed the button.

Bam. Christina literally bounced on the table top.

“Vicky......DON'T STOP.........Please, Don't Stop........Turn it higher on my pussy. Please.” Christina was talking through clenched teeth.

Vicky slid the dial on the flashlight to full. WOW. I could feel the shock in my dick.

“Damn. Vicky. I can feel that.”

“Feels good doesn't it?”

“Yea it does, as a matter of fact!” I was fucking Christina as hard as I could. Vicky kept touching her breasts and stomach with the stun gun making her jump each time. Vicky lay down on Christina's body to get a closer look at my cock sliding into Christina's pussy.

She pressed her face close and licked me and Christina's pussy.

“You're right. I can feel the static in my tongue. Ooooo...baby! Just look at that big prick sliding in and out of that beautiful pussy. ” She reached back with the stun gun and pressed it into Christina's ribs.

“I didn't tell you to stop working on my pussy, you Bitch!” Christina was now arching her head to get at Vicky's pussy.

Vicky's eyes were glazed over watching how cock pushed and pulled on Christina's cunt lips.

“I want to taste you. Slide it in her cunt then put it in my mouth so I can taste her juices.”

On my next stroke I pulled out of Christina. I heard her mumble “No....don't stop.” into Vicky's pussy. Before I could get my dick in her face Vicky had her lips wrapped around the head. I pushed it further into her mouth. Her tongue was swirling around cleaning cunt juice off my prick. We continued this for five minutes before Vicky sat up. She instantly hit Christina's tits with the stun gun making her jerk.

Vicky looked over at the bar's picture window. “That lady bartender is standing in the window watching us.” She smiled and waved. The girl waved back and kept watching. Looking higher she saw a bunch of faces looking down from the second level window. “We've got an audience.” I looked around. There must have been 20 faces looking at us.

The muscles in Christina's stomach contracted. Her head flew back and she arched her back off the table.

“I'm gonna CUM....Fuck me harder......Vicky start stinging my nipples.....and don't stop!”

I picked up my pace, Vicky was firing the stun gun on Christina's nipples over and over.

“OH YES........NOOOWWWW.” Christina's body turned pink and shook violently. THE muscles in her pussy were squeezing up and down my dick. She actually squirted on me. I heard the people watching banging on the window glass in approval. When Christina stopped convulsing, Vicky jumped down and cut off the flashlight.

“Help me roll her over on her stomach. I want you to fuck her in the ass.” Christina was a limp rag. Moving her was easy.

Christina was mumbling again. “God...that was soooo gooood. Vicky, you're right..... he's the best fuck.... so good.” I shoved her legs apart, stepped up to her cunt and pushed my cock in for some lubrication. Vicky reached in and pulled the but plug out. When I was satisfied I placed the head of my dick against the dark red ring of Christina's ass. She was suddenly alert and looking at me over her shoulder.

“Fuck my ass. Fuck IT HARD.“

Vicky was behind me. When I was in line with her ass, we both pushed. My dick pushed so far inside her ass my balls felt like they were being swallowed by her pussy lips.

“Oh yess....God that's incredible.......Don't you DARE stop. …... Not now....”

Vicky climbed back on the table and positioned herself, legs spread, with Christina's face in her pussy. Christina's tongue was instantly up Vicky's pussy tunnel. I held on to Christina's hips. My cock buried deep in her ass. I was afraid to move without cumming.

Vicky reached out with the stun gun and zapped Christina's ass. That got both of us moving. I was pushing hard. Her ass was tight as a drum. With each stroke she let out a grunt and pushed back into me.

Then Christina's head came up. “Vicky, zap your clit with the stunner.” With no hesitation, Vicky placed the stun gun against her pussy and pressed the button. She jerked and squealed at the same time. She did it again. This time she jerked and dropped her head back. She did it again. And again. Finally Christina reached in with her lips and teeth to capture Vicky's long clit.

Vicky was there. She blushed and started to shake.

“Oh Fuck...Oh Fuck....Oh Fuck......Oh Fuck.... BITE MY CLIT..... Oh YEA.....”She fell back on the table convulsing and cumming. Watching her had brought me to the edge.

“Vicky....he's getting bigger in my ass. I can feel it. He's swelling up.”

I took two more strokes and it hit. I spasm and shot after shot of hot cum hit Christina's insides.

When we'd settled down Vicky sat up on her elbows and looked at me. Her eyes grew wider. I turned to look. The bartender and another man were standing there. He looked embarrassed but couldn't take his eyes off Vicky or Christina.

The woman spoke up. “Sorry to intrude. You were great by the way. Anyway, this guy is having his bachelor party upstairs. His friends sent him down to see if you guys might help him.”

Before I could say anything, Vicky jumped in.

“IF you've got a rubber, you can fuck her doggie style.”

The guy didn't say a word. He smiled, looked up at the people in the second floor and waved. They were beating their approval on the window. The female bartender had noticed that I was still hard as a rock.

“You got any plans for that?” She was pointing at my cock. Then Vicky jumped in.

“Yes. He does.” She sat on the edge of the table and pulled me between her legs. The bachelor had rolled a condom down his dick and was lining up behind Christina.

Suddenly we were all fucking. The people upstairs were cheering and banging on the glass. Vicky was pulling me in closer. She was in heaven. Christina was grunting with each thrust the bachelor made.

Vicky whispered in my ear. “Watch this!” She grabbed the flashlight with the wire still attached to Christina's clit, and turned it up high. Christina jerked and screamed. The guy fucking her let out a grunt and came.

“God. I've never felt anything like that. I'm sorry I didn't last longer.” He was backing away from Christina, pulling off the rubber and trying to put himself away. He was even more embarrassed. His friends upstairs were going wild.

The bartender had moved closer to us, watching us fuck. My dick sliding in and out of Vicky's pussy. She was mesmerized. Vicky reach down with the stun gun and zapped her cunt a few more times. The contractions brought on her orgasm. She shook and convulsed for over a minute.

She felt me getting bigger. “You're going to cum, aren't you? Wait. Wait.”

She pushed me back. Grabbing the bartender's shoulders she pushed the girl down on her knees and pulled my dick into the surprised girl's mouth. Vicky grabbed my balls and I shot my load. She gulped it all down.

“Wow, the two of you taste great.” She stood up and helped Vicky release Christina, pack the handbag, and helped them get dressed.

We started heading for the exit.

The bartender walked us to the door. “Any time you want to come back, you've got an open invite.”

We found a cab and made our way to the hotel. It was 2 AM. Christina spent the night with us. Of course we all got fuck at least twice.

The next morning we said our goodbyes and headed to the airport. Vicky and Christina had already made plans for Christina to spend a vacation with us.

We checked in at the airport, got our first class seats and settled in for the flight.

An hour into the flight Vicky was getting restless. What little service the airline offered had stopped. It was daylight. Vicky leaned over grabbing my hand and moving it under her sun dress. Her pussy was wet.

“Hey, big boy, you think you might want to join the mile high club?” She slid out of the seat, grinding her hips and moved toward the lavatory. Every male eye in first class was watching as she moved down the aisle.

Fuck. Why not. I stood up to follow. The guy sitting across the aisle was looking up at me trying not to laugh. I shrugged my shoulders and moved forward. He tapped me on the back and I looked down.

“Good Luck!”

Fini

Stay tuned for more of Vicky's adventures. Some were incredible.
Published 
Written by BigD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments