Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vicky Bound for Vacation Part 3

"Part 3 - Vicky makes a few more conquests and finds others just like her on SFO vacation"

13
2 Comments 2
12.7k Views 12.7k
11.8k words 11.8k words
I had gotten out of bed early to shower. Vicky had gotten out of bed early to get herself fucked in the shower.

She had moved into the shower and pulled my cock erect before I could protest. When she was satisfied with her work, she turned and placed her hands high on the shower wall. Swaying her beautiful ass, she looked at me over her shoulder.

“Fuck me.”

All I needed to hear. I stepped in and shoved her legs further apart with mine.

Bending my knees, I slid my hard shaft between her thighs, sliding it back and forth through the lips of her pussy. Her head fell forward between her arm and a moan came from her lips.

Using my dick as a lever, I stood to my full height.

Her hips jerked and rolled so high she had to go on tip toe to keep me in her trapped channel. She raised her head and looked back over her shoulder.

“Don't tease me, FUCK ME!”

She was bent at the waist. The flow of the shower was beating into her lower back. Her long beautiful legs were locked straight and her feet were rolled up on her toes. Her ass was tilted and I held it steady with the vice grip I had on her pelvic bones. I shifted to line up the head of my dick and her warm cunt. Pulling her hips, I shoved mine forward and my dick split her inner walls.

“God..... Yes.... That feels good.... Fuck me baby..... Fuck Me...... Do me hard.”

With each thrust I made into her smooth, bald pussy she would shove back to take me in to my base.

She was trying to look back over her shoulder to see the action as well as to watch my face.

“Mmmmm....This is sooo nice. I should wake up like this every day.” She pushed on the wall using it for leverage.

Still looking over her shoulder, her gaze shifted from what she could see of our hips to the concentration on my face.

“Well, did you have a good time last night?”She surprised me with the question. She was referring to the date she'd made for us the night before with the British couple.

“Yea, very much. I know you had a good time.” I was looking her in the eyes.

The couple we'd meet were swingers, but in a different way. She performed while he watched. Vicky and I had shared the wife. The wife had dominated Vicky.

Her breathing was faster, her ass shoved back into groin was harder. She continued to look up at me. Her eyes were drifting. I knew she was remembering how the beautiful, older Ashley had used her body, and mine, to satisfy her pleasure and put on a show for her husband.

She finally spoke, “Oh yea. That was fun. Wasn't she beautiful? And you fucked us both so good.”

She dropped one hand between her legs. Her long, sharp fingernails were raking my dick as it slid roughly between her pussy lips. The mixture of pain and pleasure had me shoving harder. Her tight cunt clutching my dick and the nails scraping the flesh on every stroke had me close.

“Don't stop doing that. That thing with your hand.” My voice was low, calm and raspy.

“You like that, huh?” That teasing whisper, “Why don't you show me how much you really like it. I'll use my nails on your balls if you'll cum for me.... I know.... How 'bout you cum ON me? When you're ready just pull it out and shoot cum all over ass and back. I want to feel the heat when it hits me.” Her nails had moved to my balls. Something she knew I really liked. I was getting really close.

“God baby... You're getting bigger.... I love the way you get thicker like that before you cum. It fills me up...stretches my walls.” Her fingers were squeezing and pulling on my balls. My stokes were so hard her tits and long wet hair were bouncing with each thrust.

“I tell you what, after you cum I'll let you watch me use the shower head on my pussy. I'll turn the water up as hard as it'll go and blast it all on clit.... I know you like to watch me get off.... I'll do it a couple of times and you can fuck my mouth while I do it.”

That's all it took. As I felt the first pulse fly I pulled my cock out of that tight cunt and pushed it up, sliding it's length through the cheeks of her ass. Shots of cum were all all over her back. As the shower washed the cum away, she turned around, grabbed the sides of my face and locked her lips on mine.

She spent the next half hour sitting on the shower floor pressing the extendable shower head into her cunt and sucking on my cock. She came three times before I filled her mouth with my load.

______________

Saturday morning in San Francisco, Halloween day. We were just two more lovers on vacation in a beautiful city.

The 'Exotic, Erotic Ball' was set for tonight. My two previous trips to the ball had been sexually dangerous adventures. The first time, I had gone to the ball with one woman and woken up the next day with two. The second time, my date and I found ourselves stranded at Lake Tahoe, on the Nevada border, two days after the ball.

The term 'Pull Toy – naked man on roller skates', was an early and crude description of the creatures that attended however, that metaphor really summed it all up.

Once again Vicky played tourist to my tour guide. We had a romantic brunch at Cliff House with its cliff top views of the sea. Next we toured the old Sutro Baths. I guided Vicky around explaining the design and function of the hill side relic. We eventually came to a cave at the far end of the old complex. I'd been here before with someone else and knew it was private and of the tourist's beaten path. The sunlight reflecting in from the sea made the walls of the room shimmer. Vicky walked around looking up at the incredible, changing light in the room.

“Wow. This is really cool. What is this place?”

I had leaned against the entrance and crossed my arms. “A hundred years ago it was a dressing room.”

She looked up at me from across the room. I could see that glint in her eye.

“Well, do we dress or undress?”

I walked to her and pulled her hips into mine. I was looking down into that upturned smile.

“I think I'll stay dressed this time.” She gave me a questioning look. As an answer I reached down, grabbed the hem of her sun dress and pulled it completely over head. That long hair was everywhere. Other than her tennis shoes, it had been her only stitch of clothes. She jumped back and squealed. Tossing her head forward ande back throwing her hair around her shoulders and down her back. When she looked at me again the only thing her hands tried to cover was the wanton smile on her lips. I walked her backwards to a rock shelf that was chest high to me. Tossing her dress on the shelf as a cushion, I grabbed her by the waist, lifted her and sat her on the rock.

“What are you gonna' do?” She was trying to play the part of the victim but It wasn't working.

I lifted her legs and threw her thighs over my shoulders. Reaching up to her sides I grabbed her wrists and pulled her ass to the edge of the rock shelf. My tongue found her cunt her back arched high, letting out a long hiss. She was struggling, trying to pull her hands free. I kept her wrists locked in my grip. She wasn't getting away. I ran the flat of my tongue from the spot between her asshole and pussy up to the hood that held her clit. Then I repeated the movement again and again. She was fighting hard to pull from my grip and still get her pussy closer to my mouth. I pulled my tongue into a stiff dart and began shoving it into her pussy as far as it would go. Again, she arched her back and humped her pelvis into my face.

Her juices had started to flow down the crack of her ass , covering my mouth and chin. The third time she tried to pull herself from my grasp I slid my tongue up into the hood of her pussy, flipped her clit between my tongue and teeth and applied pressure.

The shock ran through her entire body. Her thighs squeezed my head so hard it shut off all sound. Her ass actually bounced on the shelf. I thought she might fall.

“Bite my clit, Please...Please.” I'd heard this voice a few times. It was a pleas, not a request or command.

“Shut up.”

“Please.... Make it sting.... Do it harder.” She was begging now.

“Don't talk anymore.”

Her struggles changed from trying to get away to helping me hit all her intimate spots.

Suddenly she froze.

“There's somebody here.” She whispered

I released the grip my teeth and lips had on her extended lips.

“Where?”

“They're at the door. They're watching us.”

“Do they have badges?”

“No...No....their teenagers....a boy and girl.” Her voice was raspy and pleading.

“Fuck 'Um.”

I sucked her labia back in between my teeth and gently bit down. She arched her back and let out a series of moans and gasps. Several seconds later I heard a young male voice whispering behind me.

“Look at her. She's beautiful!”

“Would you keep quiet!” A young female voice was whispering.

They thought they were being quiet, that we couldn't hear them. They were wrong. In this room their voices were amplified by the slick, stone walls.

"Look at how he's holding her." The young female.

I released one of Vicky's hand, pushed two fingers into her cunt and pulled them up to cup her pelvic bone. I began rubbing the soft knot of tissue there. Vicky thrashed around more. Her free hand found the back of my head and she tried to pull my face closer to her center.

A full minute went by.

“Why can't you do that to me?” The young female again.

"He looks like he might suffocate in there." The young male was giggling. Asshole . No wonder the girl was complaining.

I reached in with my tongue capturing clit. My fingers were pressing harder and rubbing her hot spot. I bit down on her sensitive bud.

Her orgasm was sudden, massive and loud. If I hadn't trapped her on the high self she would have been rolling around on the dirt floor.

Behind me I heard the couple gasp in unison.

“Would you look at her. She looks like she's going to faint. I'd give anything if you'd eat me like that.” The girl sounded out of breath.

“Shhh.... Let's go.”

I held Vicky in place, letting her calm down. She looked like a rag doll on top of the stone. Her breasts rose and fell with her hard breathing. Her ass was at the edge of the rock shelf and her legs hung, arched down towards the floor. She lay there for a full minute trying to build her energy. Every few seconds her body would jerk with an aftershock.

I turned and looked behind me. The young voices had gone with their owners.

Finally Vicky sat up. Her smile was instant, bright and beautiful. Reaching out she put her hands put them on my shoulders.

“You know a gentleman would help a lady down after he'd used her like that.”

I looked around. “What gentleman?”

I grabbed her around the waist and set her feet on the rock floor.

“Besides, I didn't hear you complaining.”

She was pulling the dress down over her body when her hands pulled back like she'd touched a snake.

“This thing is wet!” She was pulling the fabric away from her body.

“Hey, don't look at me. I'm not the one who leaked all over it.”

Hands on hips, she was looking up at me with mock anger, trying to think of another sharp remark to throw my way. Then she stopped. She was staring up with that 'Oh, so cute!' expression women get. Like I was really big puppy dog or something. In a flash she had pulled my face down to hers and kissed me, hard. Before I could get my hands around her body she had slipped out into the sunshine.

______________

Our next stop was Fisherman's Wharf. We sampled a variety of sea food delicacies in the fisherman’s stalls and walked around its extensive shopping area.

A street artist had followed us for a block asking if he could draw our caricatures . We finally stopped and looked at his samples. They were actually not bad.

He was maybe 5'9” and rail thin next to my 6'3” and double wide. I had an idea. I put my arm around his shoulder and pulled him into a private conversation. I glanced back at Vicky. She looked worried. She probably thought I was going to hurt him.

We finished our conversation and I looked down at him, “You think you could do that?”

“Sure.” He glanced back at Vicky. “This might actually be fun.”

He began setting up his kit. I walked back to Vicky, grabbed her by the waist and set her on a low brick wall at her back.

“He's going to draw your picture for me.” She sat up straight and smiled. Her nipples had hardened and were pushing points through the front of her dress.

The artist looked up at Vicky. His eyes drawn to her breasts. Then his eyes flashed to me. ”Yea, I see what you mean.” Vicky looked in confusion .

"Smile, I know the looking pretty thing won't be a problem." I was looking at her and smiling.

He started to draw using a number of colored pencils. After twenty minutes he stopped and motioned me over to review his work.

He had captured her perfectly. Exactly what I'd asked him to draw. The angelic smile, the flowing blond hair, the natural tan and that beautiful nude body. His imagination had been very close to reality. It could have been a photograph.

He looked up at me, saw my expression and smiled. “Well, whadayathink? Am I close?”

“Dude, are you sure you've never seen her before?” His relief came through when he laugh at my question.

Vicky was sliding off the wall. Before her feet touched the ground, the edge of her skirt had snagged on the bricks and risen up exposing legs, hips and the bare lips of her pussy. The artist and I watched as she pulled the dress back into place.

He looked up at me, back at his drawing then spoke in a low voice. “You know, I really was close.”

I was trying not to laugh out loud.

Vicky was still confused when she moved next to me to view her drawing.

“OHMYGOD!!!” Her face had turned as red as I'd ever seen. She jerked her head around, making sure no one could see.

“What?....You don't like it?” I asked her. She looked up at me then hit me on the arm.

She spun back around to look at her portrait. “I'm Naked. It's Not Funny!”.

Her head drew back as she continued to appraise the drawing. I noticed the artist had stepped back to get out of the line of fire.

Vicky tilted her head from side to side, studying the picture even more.

“You know, it is nice. It even looks like me.” She took my hand. “What do you think I should do with it?”

“I don't know about you but, I'm planning on hang it in my office at home. Maybe even in the living room.” She hit me on the arm again.

Now she seemed to be warming to the drawing. “It really... does... look just like me.” She was right. The round breasts and high, pointed nipples. The contours of the muscles in her torso. Even the dimples where her thighs and the spread of her hips meet and the taught muscles connected her legs to her body. He had even drawn her without pubic hair.

“Oh, isn't that just beautiful.” Vicky was in shock. I was trying not to laugh. We all turned to find the source of the voice.

Three little old ladies were standing not two feet behind us gazing at Vicky's caricature . They were all nodding their heads in approval. Vicky was trying to disappear, hiding behind my door wide back. The woman who had spoken looked from the picture around at Vicky and back, several times. A Mona Lisa type smile spread over her face as she looked up at me.

She'd made the connection. She knew.

Vicky had made another conquest, without even trying.

________________________

Our last stop, before the hotel to change for the ball, was the sex toy store 'Hard On Leather'. Vicky was determined to replace the vibrator and nipple clamps she had given to the British couple.

Unfortunately, the beautiful red head, Christina, was not working that day but, a very attractive and exotic Latino beauty made us feel more than welcome. We left the shop with the replaced items and another bag full of toys. Another $150 had been added to my credit card.

We were rushing to get ready. Over the years the 'EEB' had grown in size and popularity. The sponsor had decided to change venue from an old warehouse to a new convention center in the center of a hotel district.

He'd made a number of additions in recent years. A trade show, similar to the AVN and Adult Entertainment trade shows held yearly in Vegas, live bands, food and drink pavilions and a nude Cabaret review. Of course the entire event was still a meet-and-greet party. Unfortunately, now you'd could Meet at the party at the show. All greeting was done in hotel rooms or private showing rooms, not on the show floor in front of God and every prying camera. Later in the evening dozens of invitation only, breakout out parties were planned. Most were sponsored by some sex related company or organization. A few parties were put on by private individuals. These were held in each of the adjacent hotels. Private parties were where the serious action would happen.

I'd dressed quickly. Once again Vicky sent me to the sky high bar in the Marriott for a drink while she applied her final touches. When I entered it was quiet. Other than the lady bartender and waitress, I was the only person in the room.

The waitress was the same one that had masturbated to orgasm as she'd watched Vicky and I fuck the night before. She quickly moved to greet me and led me to the same table. She was looking over my shoulder searching the entrance. In an low voice she asked me if my lady friend would be joining me again tonight. Before I could answer, her eyes flashed wide while a pink blush ran up her neck and across her face.

“Wow, that's hot.” She whispered.

I turned in my seat to watch Vicky glide into the room. She had told me a few nights before our departure that she'd found the perfect 'Cum Fuck Me' dress for the ball. That was an understatement.

The turquoise blue, jersey material couldn't have been more than a square yard of cloth. Her shoulders and arms were bare. A gold, metal loop around her neck held the top of the dress bunched and loose across her breasts. That billowed into a full, round skirt that would probably fly up with any sudden turn. The skirt was so short the gap of space between her firm, hard thighs was prominently displayed and from my seated position, I swear I could see the lips of her pussy. She had pulled her three feet of wavy, dark blond hair into a French twist that left a long, thick pony tail swinging as she walked. Her shoes were the same color as the dress. They were a pair of sturdy dance sandals with 4” spiked heels and a piece that extended up the back of the foot and heel to a strap that buckled around the ankle.

Vicky saw the waitress's stare. She walked directly to the stunned girl, smiled and then slid her arm around the girl's waist. Before the girl could resist Vicky had pulled her into her body and lightly kissed her on the lips. They exchanged a few quiet, whispered words. Vicky looked down at me. "By the way. This is Angela."

I Looked her up and down. Very nice. "Hello, Angela."

Between the kiss and my leering gaze, the startled girl's trance was broken. Flustered and blushing, she took a step back. The surprise in her eyes has changed to desire.

Vicky had acquired another willing slave.

Before she perched on her chair, Vicky turned her back and twirled around to give us a better look. This was definitely a 'Cum Fuck Me' dress. The edges of the material covering her chest dipped under her arms and dropped to a low scoop in back. The back dropped was so low it revealed her shoulders and back, her slim waist and provided a wonderful view of the dimples at the base of her spine, where her hips flared. I raised my head to get a better look. The rounded tops of her ass cheeks and the crack starting down between them were in clear view.

As she turned, the material covering her chest had ballooned out revealing most of her tan, rounded breasts with their pointed nipples riding high. The skirt had flown up like a round table cloth. Her bare body from toes to waist was in plain sight. Fluffing the skirt she sat back into her chair and crossed those mile long legs.

The waitress hadn't moved. Shock, amazement, I'm wasn't sure. Vicky smiled that big smile at us both. Reaching out she dropped her small beaded bag on the table.

The infatuated, young waitress was even more flustered. Her mouth had dropped open as her eyes traveled the length of Vicky's body. When her head turned to me I was smiling at her. Only Vicky could draw this type of open lust from anyone.

Looking up at Angela I was almost laughing, "Tell me, does she look as good as she did last night."

The girl shivered and came back to reality. Her face was flushed, nipples practically pushing through the thin material of her uniform.

Looking down to hide her face she spoke in a little girl whisper, "Yes. She does. Even better."

Ignoring our amused stares, she began mumbling about drinks, hotels activities and their lineup of restaurants . Before she could finish her prepared speech, Vicky leaned forward and placed a new, little black box on the table. She leaned back and smiled that smile that told me I was heading for a new adventure.

The waitress saw the box and with a quizzical look asked, "What is that?"

"Oh, that? That's the new control box."

Bending for a better view the waitress asked, "The control box for what?"

Vicky motioned for her to come closer, then she started whispering into Angela's ear. As Vicky spoke, the girl's expression went from quizzical interest to shock to a 'fuck me, please' smile.

Angela straightened and whispered, ”And you have it in now?” Vicky nodded. "You wear it all night?" Vicky nodded again. The girl's voice had risen an octave. "Doesn't it get in the way?" The girl was leaning forward trying to see the vibrator under Vicky's skirt.

Vicky smiled her sweet smile and replied in a matter of fact voice, "Well, I do take it out when we fuck. But, then we can always put it up my ass so that it shakes his cock while he does me."

Angela stepped back, bringing her hand to her mouth. Before she could answer, she noticed the lady bartender waving to get her attention. Reluctantly, she walked over to speak with her.

Vicky and I watched the two women as the they pressed their heads together and talked over the bar. The waitress was pointing our way and the bartender was straining to get a better view. I heard the bartender gasp, "No."

Vicky turned her attention back to me and caught me laughing.

"What?"

"You keep fucking with that girl's head, like that, and she's going to be knocking on our hotel room door, in the middle of the night, wanting to find out if everything you're telling her is true."

"Well. It is true!"

"Yea. Well. You and I know that, but still."

"Well. You never know." She looked over her shoulder again at the sexy little waitress them gazed back at me with those twinkling eyes, "It might be fun to have her come knocking on our door in the middle of the night."

Enough. I knew when I was beat. I stood up and helped her out of her chair. It was time for a fast getaway.

Now's a good time for a quick description of Vicky and me.

Vicky had taken dance classes for 23 of her 26 years. She'd spent almost 10 years as a professional dancer. At 5'5", 120lbs her measurements were 34D-20-33. Her face was angelic, exotic and to die for. Her skin had a natural, deep olive tan and always seemed to look have a glow like a fresh layer of baby oil. Absolutely no tan lines. Her legs were half her body height. Strong, lean and incredibly shaped. She had decided to returned to university full time, which is how we'd meet. To deal with the monotony of books and study, she had added weight training to her repertoire of other physical activities. Her body was hard, strong and breathtaking. Despite her beauty, all descriptions of her began with her hair. It was three feet of dark blond curls and waves. It framed her face and cascaded to below her waist. Not limp, hanging hair. These were thick, wavy and luxurious curls. It had a life all its own. I'm sure guys had wondered what it would be like to jack off using that hair. I know I had. It had been great.

As for me, I'm a 6'3", 250lbs. A walking steel beam. After a military career, I had just finished university and at 30 was starting my next phase of life.

In our few months together, Vicky had let her submissive side come out allowing me to use, and sometimes abuse, her beautiful body. She also explored her aggressive, bisexual, dominant side, capturing and using any beautiful woman she could draw in. She'd discovered that her trust in me was absolute. I would never hurt her or let her be hurt.

She'd also figured out that she could talk me into fucking her anywhere, any time she wanted. And, if people around us were caught in the cross fire, so much the better. I wasn't going to complain. This goddess had me wrapped in her web and I was having such a good time I didn't care.

She had her beaded bag in hand and I had the new gizmo safe in my pocket. Our trip through the hotel resulted in Vicky leaving a trail of stunned people, dropped trays and wives hitting their husbands to get their attention. One man hit his head on the bottom of a table as he was bent over pretending to pick something off the floor and staring at Vicky's legs. Another man walked backwards into a glass wall as he strained to catch a last glimpse of Vicky's ass walking through the front exit.

Yea......That dress. I still shiver when I think about that dress!

At 5 on the nose, we arrived at the entrance to 'Exotic, Erotic Ball'. The crowd was already huge. The venue had changed but the people and attitudes were the same. The mixture consisted of couples, groups of single men and single women, Gay and Straight. San Francisco welcomes everyone.

To enter the party area you had to pass through the Adult Entertainment show. As we stepped in I could feel Vicky's hand tighten on mine.

"Wait." I reached in my pocket and rolled the control of the vibrator open about halfway. Vicky's head dropped back slowly, her eyes shut tight. She was squeezing her thighs together as hard as she could. Her knees slightly bent.

"Ohhhh... Yeaaaa......That's nice! Can you turn it up...just a little higher?"

A passing couple had been watching Vicky's reactions. They had turned in a 180 as they passed and walking backwards now to maintain their view.

"Not just yet. Let's leave it on low for now. Let's walk around and see what's here."

Grabbing her hand, I turned her into the large room. Her disappointed pout about the vibrator turned into wide eyed amazement inside the show. I'd thought she'd been excited about 'Hard On Leather' but her reaction here was like Dorothy finding the Munchkins. Alice meeting the Mad Hatter. Probably more like Linda Lovelace seeing Harry Reems cock for the first time, before she swallowed him.

Everything that fell under her view, she had to touch. She pulled me along behind her checking out everything.

There were booths with all type of perversions. Sex toys, clothes, web sites, on-line instant sex services, whips and bondage equipment, CDs and DVDs. At several booths male and female porn stars were selling assortments of molded latex reproductions of their pusses, assholes and oversized cocks. Very well built, almost naked, women were in the isles trying to draw passersby into their booths. They all wanted to flirt with Vicky and then with me. In that order. I just laughed.

The last booth, before entering the party area, was huge. Large pieces of wooden furniture designed as implements of torture for a dungeon were spread around on platforms. Vicky had to check it out. She was running from one display piece to the next touching the leather straps and pulling on the ropes. She saw a long wooden benched contraption sitting up on a riser. She threw her leg over and started rubbing her pussy along the polished and waxed wood. She was drawing a crowd.

"Vicky!!" Someone squealed her name. I looked around and saw Christina, the red head from 'Hard On Leather' stepping up on the platform. She had on a very small G-string and a tight black, lacy corset that pushed her large, white breasts up, Her cherry pink nipples poked out over the lacy top. Her legs were wrapped in the same boots she had worn in the store. She really looked hot.

Vicky was so startled she had jumped up like a catholic school girl that had been caught looking at the boys crotch's. When she realized who was talking she took Christina in an embrace and kissed her hard. They walked back to the wooden bench. Christina was explaining that she was working in the booth as a model and part of her job was to explain to people how the devices worked and the parts of the body they were designed to stimulate.

Vicky was listening intently, "You must love working here?" She looked around at the devices then looked up at Christine. "If this is just part of your job what else are you doing?"

Christine let out a deep laugh and kissed Vicky in a more tender embrace.

Looking down at the polished bench, Christina saw a line of juice Vicky had left with her pussy. Taking two fingers she scooped the juice off the bench and placed them in her mouth.

"OOOoooo..... That's delicious."

They had their arms around each other's waists when I stepped up on to the platform. Christina saw me, put her other arm around my neck and gave me a deep, opened mouth kiss. She tried to press her entire body into mine, rubbing her bare, erect nipples across my chest. Vicky was helping and pushing Christina closer to me. I could taste Vicky's juices in Christina's mouth.

"I'm so glad I saw you guys! Wait, I've got something for you!" She ran over to a small table and came back with a plastic key card.

Vicky looked at the plastic card. "What's this?"

"I have to stay here and work the booth for a few more hours. There's a party later after the Ball. That key will get you in. When you get there tell them who you are.” She smiled her wicked smile down at Vicky. “ I'll show you what else I'm doing here later." She gave us directions to the hotel room and kissed us both goodbye.

The night flew by quickly. Hundreds of naked bodies with elaborate paint jobs. A variety of he's and she's dressed in domination or submissive gear. Bizarre costumes like Carnival in Rio de jeneiro . One woman was dressed in a $1,000 Hugo Boss suit, stubble was glued to her chin, her head shaved. A strap on dildo hung out the fly of her pants and bounced against her knees with each step. In her hands she was pulling a group of women on leashes. The collars wrapped around their necks. They were a beautiful assortment of mostly naked women. Only in San Francisco.

We had sampled some fine food and tasted some excellent wines. Vicky had stopped drinking about 10 O'clock. She wanted to be sober, ready and able to remember everything that happened that night.

I was pleased with myself. I'd been right. Vicky was a major attraction. Her beauty and character just sucked people in. She was destined to be a legend a legend of the ball. At some point I'd absentmindedly started playing with the controls for her hidden vibrator. Her reaction was incredible. She was already aroused by her surroundings. When the vibrating waves hit her she practically fell over one of the banquet tables. As I drove the controls, she lay on the table, convulsing and jerking her body. She was drawing another crowd. Thirty minutes later she'd cum four times. The group around the table were applauding and cheering her on.

Finally, the batteries died just as she was building to orgasm number five. When the vibrations in her pelvis stopped she looked up at me like I was the evil school master that had canceled recess. I pointed at the control and shrugged. She collapsed on her back trying to catch her breath. One of the women that had been watching helped Vicky climb off the table an guided her to a ladies room to remove the vibrator.

Only minutes later she wasn't showing a group of lesbians how her dress shifted around to expose her body parts.

LaraBoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraBoss

She was being propositioned by couples, men and women, singles and in groups. One large group of college age guys offered me a thick wad of cash if I'd bring Vicky up to their room. They must have thought I was her pimp. I wasn't amused but I really couldn't be angry. I figured I'd just put a scare in them. With one hand below the table, I grabbed a table leg and lifted off the floor. The big, banquet table seemed to hover and the boys seemed to be amazed. They must have thought it was a magic trick. They slid back with their chairs looking under and over the table for wires. When I dropped the table the two feet back to the floor, all these preppy little assholes scattered. Vicky came over, sat in my lap and whispered in my ear.

“Show off.”

I guess all those years I'd spent in those Big Steel, weight rooms did count for something.

Vicky's sexual tension had fired up her energy as the night went on. She was on a roll. At midnight we decided to visit some of the off sight parties at the different hotels. Between us we had collected over a dozen private party passes.

Our first few stops were interesting but Vicky wasn't impressed. At our fifth party we had found something slightly different.

As we entered the room, Vicky gasped in surprise. "Ahhhh......look at this." She had grabbed my arm and was squeezing. This was obviously a “Private” private party.

The room's furniture had been shifted around. A king size bed was in the center. A woman, late thirties early forties but still handsome, was on the bed. She looked like a soccer mom. She was servicing a group of five men. They had her body suspended over the bed sheets with hard cocks, strong hands and shoving pelvises. Twenty or thirty people stood around the edges of the room watching the action.

Each of her holes had been filled with a hard cock. Her hands flashed up and down the pricks of two other younger studs. Her eyes were wide and shifting from the group of men using her body to a big chair that had been pulled up to within three feet and facing the bed. A man was sitting in the chair. He was a little older and a little softer. Between his splayed legs there was a naked young girl sucking his cock. I'd have been surprised if she was twenty years old. Another eight or ten younger men, naked, stroking their cocks, were standing around the other side of the bed waiting their turn.

The older man in the chair was watching the action and occasionally throwing out a comment or a command to one of the studs or his wife. His hands were gripping the sides of the chair and his body jerked every time he saw his wife's body jerk.

"I've heard about this before but I've never seen it. Not even in a movie." Vicky was standing on her toes to whisper in my ear. Just then the woman gasped and let out a whale. Apparently the guy fucking her ass had cum. He had been replaced by a new guy. This one had a whopping size prick and was trying to shove it up the woman's ass. She was shifting around on the other cocks in her body to accommodate him.

Vicky's nails were digging into my arm, “Look at him. Baby, he's almost as big as you.”

Suddenly the guy fucking the wife's face stiffened. He pulled back and shot a load of cum across her neck and breasts. The husband let out a groan and shoved his hips higher into the young girl's face. Another young stud climbed on the bed to replace the spent one.

I pulled Vicky's hand. “Come on. Let's see if we can find Christina.”

After a few minutes of wondering, we found the large meeting room with a crowd trying to gain entry. I used my size to run interference and get us to the front of the line. I handed the plastic card key to the guy manning the door.

He flipped it over in his hand and looked up at me. “VIPs, huh?” He stepped to the side and gave me directions. “Stay on the right side as you go in and show this to the next guy.” He handed the key back to me. “The right side of the room is for VIPs. Tables and chairs. A lot fewer people. It's kinda' wild in there.” He looked Vicky up and down. “Nice. Hope your lady here is up for it?”

I leaned in to him. “Pardner, I hope these people are up for her.”

He looked back at Vicky. I could hear him hum. Then he laughed. “Yea. I see what you mean.” Stepping to the side he let us pass through the entrance.

I was amazed and Vicky seemed to be in a trance as she looked around. This place looked like a night club. There were maybe a hundred people in the room. Seventy five on the left, twenty five on the right. The left side of the room was packed. Non-VIPs. The right side had small cabaret type tables moving up on risers as they reached around the right side of the room. Between the groups was a darkened stage.

Everyone sitting in the right side section were stunning people. Well dressed, or undressed, and they seemed much more in their element than the people on the left side of the room.

I moved up to the next bouncer and handed him the card key. He looked at it, looked at me then stared down at Vicky.

“I think they've been waiting for you.” Vicky and I exchanged confused looks, then turned back to him.

“You're Vicky aren't you? Your name. It's Vicky, right?” She nodded her head. “Yea, you're even better looking than way she described you.” He looked up at me, “and you're a hell of a lot bigger than she said you were.” He pointed to a woman beside the bar. She was nude perched on very high heels. Her body had been covered in intricate layers of paint that made her look like a spotted panther. “Tell her who you are. You've got a table reserved right next to the stage.”

We followed instructions and were seated at a table practically on the stage. After a few minutes the lights in the room dimmed. Vicky had been concentrating on what was happening on the stage. I was trying to read the drink menu. Suddenly the lights came up illuminating the stage. All the voices in the room went silent.

Vicky gasped. “Oh God....Baby, look at this.” She was excited. Her hands were fluttering.

There were only three things on the stage. First was the contraption with the polished wooden bench. The one Vicky had been riding out in the trade show. Second was a wooden arch, about eight feet wide and ten feet high. It was maybe 6 inches thick all the way around, it's polished surface reflected the stage lights. The third item was Christina.

With the exception of her thigh high, spiked heel, pirate boots she was nude. Her wrists were secured to metal loops at the top of the arch. Her ankles, spread wide, were secured to metal loops at each base of the arch. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were covered by a silky black blindfold. She looked like a big white 'X' under the lights.

Her shoulder length, natural red hair had been slicked back into a pony tail. Her pale complexion and white translucent skin reflected the lights like a beacon. Her full heavy tits were rising and falling as she breathed. The white-pink nipples were hard and extended. Her waist was actually smaller than I thought. I could have encircled her with my hands. Her hips flared and then tapered into those long, shapely legs. There was a light sprinkle of orange freckles scattered across the tops of her thighs. Her mound was bare and as smooth as Vicky's. From where I was sitting I could see her pussy lips, full and bright pink, extended from the V between her legs.

This woman was beautiful. Right up there with Vicky at the top of that special list.

“Damn!” It felt like daggers were piercing the skin of my hand. Vicky hand grabbed it with one of hers, squeezing for dear life. Her other hand had disappeared below the table. I could tell she was fingering her pussy.

She tilted her head and looked up at me with that little girl look. “If she follows us home can we keep her, Pleeease.” She stared back at Christina. Her expression and tone changed from a little girl to lustful woman. “God, I want to take her home and get her in bed with us.”

There was movement on the stage. A young black couple had moved into the lights. There were as dark as Christina was white pink. I noticed that all three had been covered with an oil or lotion that made their skin shine.

The black couple were in excellent shape. She was beautiful. Tall, slim, a voluptuous woman. He looked like a runner or a gymnast. Strong, lean and well endowed. His semi-hard cock hung to the center of his thigh. His balls were about as big as my clenched fist.

Vicky was staring at the group on stage and humming. She was still trying to crush my hand in hers, her other hand was even more firmly clamped between her upper thighs. She was rocking back and forth in her seat.

“You're getting ready, huh?” She turned to me with a quizzical look that drifted into a dreamy smile. Then she returned her attention to the trio on stage. I looked back at the stage and suddenly saw the resemblance in the black couple. They were brother and sister, possibly twins. Same height. Same build. Same body movements. Same shade of oil black skin. Both were shaved bare from the tops of their heads down. His shaved skull reflected the same curves and grooves as her skull. Same jaw line. Same nose. The clincher was the dark green eyes with specks of gold.

Action on the stage had continued, the brother had brought out a tall, hard backed stool and placed it to the side. The sister brought the brother what looked like a short, stiff whip. They shifted positions. He moved behind Christina. She knelt in front of Christina at her feet. Some secret signal passed between and she began to run her hands up Christina's outer legs then up her inner thighs. She reached under and between Christina's legs, cupped her ass cheeks in her dark hands and roughly pulled and tilted Christina's ass forward until face was buried in the folds of her pussy.

Christina's head flew forward and back several time. This went on for several seconds. The sister was using her tongue and teeth to pry the folds of Christina's pussy apart to get deeper and catch her clit. Her hands shifted to the back of Christina's thighs, pulling even harder.

WHAP....WHAP.....WHAP.

A gasp went through the entire room. The brother had slapped Christina across the ass with the whip. I was amazed. Christina had registered no emotion. There were red welts across her ass.

WHAP....WHAP....WHAP.

He hit her again. This time Christina had rolled up on her toes and was using the bindings around her wrists as levers to pull her herself up. Her entire body had arched forward. The sister, sucking on Christina's pussy, slid forward on her knees. She was well between Christina's splayed thighs. She was leaning back to get the best angle, aligning her face to Christina's pussy. The sisters legs were strong she was leaning back supporting her weight with the muscles in her thighs. She reached up and grabbed Christina's torso, both hands squeezing the red heads rib cage just below her breasts. She used her thumbs to push the her breasts up higher.

The brother had walked around in front of Christina. His arm flashed.

WHAP....WHAP.... WHAP....WHAP.

He had hit Christina across her breasts striking on each red, hard nipple.

Christina seemed to collapse. Now the straps around her wrists were supporting her body weight keeping her from falling. Her legs had slackened and become wobbly .

The brother and sister changed positions again. He sat back on the stool he had brought out earlier. The sister knelt between his strong legs. She reached up and began to massage his balls. Her mouth captured his cock, She was only able to suck in the head and several inches of his shaft into her mouth to get him hard.

As she worked on his cock, his arm raised and swung the whip down landing on one of his sisters ass cheeks.

WHAP.

He did it again. WHAP. And again. WHAP. And again. WHAP. You could see the slight welts on her lower back and ass.

She never flinched. Never stopped working on his cock. Very quickly his cock was hard and standing in a curve, almost straight up. His cock was a foot long. Pulsing up and down with his heart beat.

The sister stood and walked off the back of the stage. The brother walked over to Christina pulling the stool behind him. When he was in position, he reached down with the whip and began rubbing it back and forth through Christina's labia. He pulled the whip up harder making her pussy lip spread and forcing her to roll up on the toes of her boot. She was tossing her head from side to side, her body shaking. From where we were sitting, you could smell the juices from her sex as they collected on the whip and ran smeared around her pussy.

The sister had reappeared. She was wearing a strap on dildo, almost as long and thick as her brothers real cock.

The brother bent his legs and fit his cock into Christina's gaping pussy. he stood abruptly to his full height. Christina was impaled on his cock. Reaching behind him, he pulled the stool under his hips and sat back. Meanwhile the sister had moved in closer behind Christina. She was flexing her legs to position her dildo at the opening of Christina's ass. Suddenly she pushed forward and up, extending her legs.

Christina was impaled front and back. Her head was thrown back and her body once again arched. Even though you couldn't see her eyes, the shock registered in her gasping, wide open mouth. She squealed, moaned and grunted. But, she never said a word.

I felt Vicky's grasp change on my hand. I looked over. She had slumped down in her chair. Her longs legs were crossed at the knees, and locked out in front of her. Her hips were exposed and her legs were crossed at the knees. Her entire hand had disappeared between her thighs. I think she was fisting her pussy. The juices were all over her smooth mound and smeared across the tops of her thighs. She was cumming hard and it lasted almost a minute.

The brother and sister were moving again They had set up a rhythm moving back and forth, sawing into Christina's ass and pussy. The sister slid her hands up over Christina's hips, waist and had stopped under her jerking breasts. She grabbed in her long fingers then squeezed them so hard the breast flesh exposed around her hands showed the blue veins under Christina's skin. She now had the white-pink nipples pulled up prominently between her finger. They were erect and seemed to pulse.

The brother never broke the rhythm of his thrusting hips. He raised the short whip and began slapping Christina's nipples, moving from one to the other. Another gasp rose out of the audience.

I looked back at Vicky. She was watching the action in wide eyed amazement. Her hand was still buried in her exposed pussy. She was beyond caring that people around us were also watching her. She was quickly bringing herself t another orgasm.

Back onstage, Christina was gasping and jerking her body every time the whip landed on one of her nipples. She had already had several orgasms and seemed to be building to another. Pinned between the brother and sister, she had little room to move.

The sister had loosened her grip on Christina's breasts. After several more strikes from the whip, one bright pink nipple slipped out of her hand. The brother slapped his sister's other hand away from Christina's breast and looked around Christina's body to stare at his sister with a mix of anger and disappointment. The sister defiantly stared back.

After a few seconds, their stare broke. The sister angrily grabbed Christina's hips, pulled them back and kicked her feet further apart. The brother's prick had almost dislodged form Christina's pussy. He pulled the stool forward, cocked his hips and shoved back in. Christina screamed in sexual ecstasy. Another orgasm shook her body. The sister had kept one hand locked on Christina's pelvic bone. The other slid up Christina's back and grabbed the long red pony tail. She began pulling it and Christina's head back every time she thrust her hips and shoved the strap on into Christina's ass.

Things seemed to be hitting a climax.

The expression on the brother's face changed from one of concentration to a grimace. His hips began to jerk faster. He was ready to cum. He grabbed his sister's wrist and pulled her arm. She looked in his face, saw his expression.

She pulled the strap on from Christina's body. Loosening a buckle she let it slid down her body to the floor. Quickly she moved around beside her brother and dropped to her knees. She lay back on the floor, knees bent, feet under her hips, legs spread wide. The brother made several more thrusts into Christina's body then, squeezing the base of his cock, he turned and unloaded on his sister.

Shot after shot of the white, sticky cum splashed on his sister's beautiful black body. People in the room were on their feet applauding. The sister's body arched up collecting more of his cum. She looked like someone had poured a cup of white cream on her coal black skin. It splashed around her pussy lips, up across her stomach and all over her breasts. Her fingers scoped up the cum as it began to slide off her body. They flashed from her body to her mouth licking them clean. The crowed continued to cheer.

The sister stood up and held her brothers hand. They both turned to Christina and took turns kissing her.

Suddenly the stage went black, the crowd began to relax and the nude waitresses began moving through the crowd, collecting empty glasses and serving new drinks. I glanced over at Vicky. She looked exhausted. She was still holding my hand but her grip was not as fierce. The sweet smells of her juices were all around us.

The spotted panther waitress stopped beside me and set down two glasses of sparkling water. Her head came up and sniffed the air. Looking down at Vicky, she grinned.

“Here sugar.” She handed Vicky several linen napkins. “You probably could use these.” She was giggling to herself as she walked away. Vicky stood up, pulled the ends of her skirt down, spread the napkins across the seat of her chair and sat back down. Her face came back to me and flashed that killer smile like nothing had happened.

We were talking, comparing the black girls body to Christina's white, red headed body. Vicky looked up over my head and smiled. I turned to see Christina strutting up to our table. She was still wearing the boots, her hair still in the pony tail. The only thing she wore between was the fancy, black lace corset. Her ass and hips as well as her red swollen nipples were predominately displayed.

She bent and kissed Vicky then me with open mouth, tongue probing kisses. As she sat down she grabbed Vicky's hand.

“I told you I had to work some more. Well, how was I?”

“God, that was intense.” Vicky was gushing and excited again. Running her mouth fast as she continued. “It didn't hurt did it? You've got red marks on your ass. And your nipples are so red and swollen. They're always so white and pink.” She brushed Christina's nipples with the tips of her fingers. ”You must have cum four or five times. It looked like you really liked that whip. Did he hurt you when he fucked you?” Vicky's gaze shifted to me. “God baby, he looked like he was as big as you.” Christina's eyes zipped to mine. Vicky continued. “He may be as big as you but, I'll bet he can't keep it hard the way you can.” Now Christina was smiling as her eyes watched me.

“Who are the couple?” I asked trying to change the subject.

“They're brother and sister, twins actually.” I was nodding my head. I'd been right. “They do a lot of parties like this, go up and down the coast, all the way over to Tahoe and Vegas. They usually just fuck each other but sometimes the team up and fuck somebody like me. They always do a girl. The guy that makes the dungeon equipment talked me into letting them do me.”

She stopped and looked me up and down with a lascivious smile. Uncrossing and crossing her long legs, she made sure I looked down and saw the lips of her bare pussy.

“So, almost as big as you, huh?" She was purring again. "And what's this about how long can you keep it up?”

Vicky was giggling so hard she almost fell out of her chair.

While we'd been talking someone had been moving heavy equipment around the stage. The lights over the crowd began to dim. Vicky was looking around to see what was happening.

As her head was turning to Christina, she asked, “What's going to happen now?”

Christina said rather of matter of factually, “Oh. We're going to have audience participation.”

Vicky beamed her big smile at Christina. “Great. Are you going to be in it?”

“Why, yes I am," Her eyes shifted from Vicky to me and back. As she stood up she pulled Vicky to her feet and looked her in the eye, “And, so are you.”

Vicky was in shock. I think. It could have been raw lust.

Christina was helping her step up on the stage. Before she could get away, I slipped my finger under the bottom of the folds of her corset, her skin felt like it was on fire. I pulled her down to whisper in her ear.

“Do... Not... Hurt... Her.” A command. Not a statement. Not a question. Calm. No malice.

She looked down at me. Her expression had changed. She wasn't scared, she wasn't mad. I couldn't read it. She put her hand against the side of my face and kissed me. I thought she was going to cry.

“Don't worry, I would never hurt her.” The wicked smile suddenly returned and spread across her face. “She's going to love this. You're going to love it too. You'll like it even more after I get YOU up there.”

Before I could ask what she meant, she had dashed into the darkness behind the stage.

A few seconds later the stage lights came up. Vicky was standing in the center. Her nude body was sparkling. The only clothes she wore were the 4” dance shoes. She actually looked pretty damned good in those shoes. I'd have to remember that. The crowd had started to clap and roar their approval.

The exotic black girl stepped into the light, one hand was full of velvet ropes. She stepped up Vicky and began to move her around to position her. She lay her back on the bench contraption then used the ropes to secure her hands and feet. When she had finished she stepped to the side and assumed a pose.

Vicky lay on the narrow bench. Her arms were pulled back and above her head, hands attached to the bench at the vertical beam. Her back was arched, her large round breasts standing even higher. Her feet were secured to loops along the bottom of the bench. There was enough play in the rope to let Vicky raise her legs to her hips and assume a tucked position.

Several people around me were whispering.

"That's the girl that was sitting right there."

"Wow. She's beautiful."

"You think they need help up there? I wouldn't mind lending a hand."

Vicky was breathing hard now. Her breasts rising and falling. She was lifting her head, straining to look over her body to see what might be coming. Her tensions was evident. The muscles in her waist and hips were drawn. She looked like she had six pack abs.

Christina stepped into the stage light. Once again she was naked except for the boots. She moved to the bench and straddled it between Vicky's legs. She slowly reached out and ran her hands up and down Vicky's inner thighs. Vicky jerked like she had been touched by a bare electric wire.

Christina's hands were getting closer to Vicky's swelling pussy lips. Finally her thumbs were sliding in them. Vicky's lips were full and gaping. Juices glistening.

Over the next few minutes Christina teased her, blew streams of air, inserted the tip of her little finger between Vicky's folds. Anything she could do to excite her. Vicky was about to bounce off the bench. Her head shook, her hips gyrated and she pushed her pelvis as high as she could go trying to make the contact between her pussy and Christina's mouth.

The black girl moved in, in her hands she had two long ropes that were suspended from somewhere above. The ends of the ropes had jumper cable clamps wrapped in a thick foam. She roughly grabbed Vicky's breasts and attached the clamps to her nipples and aureola. When she stepped back someone, somewhere pulled the ropes pulling Vicky's breasts high and into extended cones. All types of expressions crossed Vicky's face. None of them were pain. A woman beside me let out a startled yelp, then slumped in her chair churning out an orgasm. Her husband/boyfriend looked over at me, smiled and slowly shook his head. I know just how he felt.

Christina had been watching the action. When the black girl stepped back, she began sliding her body up Vicky's kissing and licking every inch she passed. She moved her head between the ropes stretching Vicky's breasts, she leaned in and captured Vicky's mouth. They spent a minute with their mouth's pressed wide open, tongues flashing.

Finally Christina broke the lip lock. Vicky was raising her head, searching with her lips, trying to capture Christina's again.

Christina smiled. Pulling back she moved her face over the V between Vicky's thighs. Suddenly she drove her face into Vicky's pussy. Vicky thrashed and pumped her hips higher. Within seconds she had pulled up her legs higher in the loose ropes and clamped them around Christina's head.

The black girl had reached behind her where someone had slipped her a small swagger stick with a flat leather head. She started walking around Vicky and Christina flipping the end of the leather stick across their bodies. The effect only fired the two up more. After she had circled them several times she threw her leg across Vicky's head. Facing Christina as she devoured Vicky's pussy, the girl lowered her pussy onto Vicky's face and slid herself over Vicky's mouth. Vicky was trying her best to push her tongue into the black girls center.

The action was amazing. The black girl was jerking on Vicky's face. With one hand she was beating Christina's ass and lower back with the swagger stick. The other was yanking and pulling on the ropes clamped to Vicky's tits.

All three seemed to come at the same time. Vicky screamed. Christina was shaking violently but her head was caught between the vice of Vicky's thighs. The black girl threw her head back and rocked in spasms. As fast as it started, it ended. They all collapsed. One on top of the other.

The crowed was once again on their feet cheering.

This time the lights didn't go down. Christina and the black girl started shifting around. They released Vicky from the bench and moved her around to a thing that looked like a low pommel horse. She was thrown over it, facing down, her hands were fastened to loops at the bottom of the horse.

Christina moved to her knees behind Vicky and used her mouth and tongue to lick Vicky over her pussy and ass hole. The black girl walked over to me, took my hand and pulled me up onto the stage. The crowd began to applaud again.

She was quick. She had me naked in a few seconds. She knelt and took my cock into her hot mouth. Now I knew how her brother had become so hard so fast before. She stopped sucking me and started looking around us on the stage floor. She found what she was after. She looked up at me while handing me the swagger stick.

“Hit me. My hips and ass. Hit me hard!” She engulfed my cock again. One arm went around my thighs to pull me in. Her other hand found my balls and began to squeeze. I raised the stick and slapped her ass several times. She released my cock with a pop and looked up at me.

“HARDER!”

I did as requested. I knew the stick must be stinging her body. I didn't care. My cock was rock hard. She was very good.

Christina rose and moved beside us. She helped the black girl stand. When she saw my prick she was startled. Her hand reached out and began sliding my shaft through her fingers. She looked up to meet my eyes. She was whispering. “Vicky is getting this all the time? She's a lucky girl.”

Turning she led me by my prick to stand behind Vicky. She was st an almost perfect height and angle. She was bent so far over the horse I couldn't see her face. Christina knelt, took my cock and started sliding it up and down between Vicky's gaping pussy lips. As the head became wet with Vicky's juices, Christina would pull me into her mouth and suck me clean. This went on for several minutes. Finally, Vicky let out a moan.

“Would you FUCK ME already. I can't stand this. You're driving me crazy.”

The audience was on Vicky's side. They began to clap in unison. Christina looked up at me and giggled. She grasped my dick hard, pulled me forward and had the head of my dick firmly buried between Vicky's lips. The black girl had come up behind me. Christina had one hand around my balls and the other cupping my ass. They both pushed my hips forward. I reached out and grabbed Vicky's pony tail. Pulling hard her head was thrown back. Vicky was hissing and trying to toss her head. “Yes.... Just like that..... Harder....... Christina, make him go faster...... Harder.”

I yanked on her pony tail with one hand and placed the other hand on the horse beside her hips hips. I was leaning forward almost lying on Vicky's upturned ass. I was thrusting with my complete weight. This went on for five or six minutes. The other two girls had stepped, kissing and fondling each other.

I looked back at Christina. “Close. I'm real close.”

“Yes he's close.... He's swollen so big.... He's gonna cum.” Vicky spoke again, she was out of breath. Almost gasping.

Christina took this as her queue. She sat between my legs, leaned back and attached her mouth to Vicky's pussy. Her tongue sliding up and down my cock as I shoved it in Vicky's hot pussy. I stiffened. Christina knew I was going to cum.

“Pull back... shoot it all over her pussy.... Like a cream pie.... I want to lick it all off.”

I did as she asked. The people that could see the action and my ejaculating cock were going wild. Christina's mouth opened and collected my cum as it rolled down Vicky's pussy. Christina then reached up, wrapped her arms around Vicky's hips, opened her mouth wide and sucked in her entire pussy. In a few seconds she had licked Vicky clean.

It was now close to 3 AM. The crowd had begun to disperse. Another show might be held without an audience. The girls were all hugging, talking and rubbing each other's bodies. Vicky motioned me over and looked at me with a sweet smile.

“I told them how you could stay hard for so long and I'd have to take you home and fuck you once or twice just to put you to sleep. They both volunteered to come and help.”

They all laughed. I grinned in embarrassment. We were all tired. It had been a long day and night.

Vicky and Christina had gotten their heads together. Exchanged all kinds of information and were picking out dates for visits. Vicky pointed at me. “He's got more frequent-flyer points than God. We could get you or us anywhere just about any time. “

“She's right. You guys just decide.” I let them continue their conversation.

Fifteen minutes later we were heading home separately. Christina had kissed us both good night. A nice warm kiss. I was surprised. Maybe we could get together Sunday, our last day. We'd have to see.

We got a cab to the hotel and made our way to the room. Vicky hit the shower first. She had loosened her hair and slid naked between the covers. My quick shower was to get off the grime. As I entered the room drying my body I noticed Vicky lying in bed, her hair was spread half the king size bed. The sheets barley cane to her waist, her breasts were pointed up, the nipples hard. Her hands were clasping something below the covers. I could hear something buzzing beneath the covers it got louder as I approached the bed. I cocked my head and looked over to see what was happening.

Vicky looked up in mock dismay, “Look, if you don't want to help, you can just watch while I get my rocks off.”

Suddenly there was a soft knock on our door. What the hell at this hour. I slid the towel around my hips and opened the door at the same time.

Angela was standing there. She had just gotten off work and I could tell she wanted to come in. She was looking around me trying to find Vicky. Finally I stepped aside and let her enter the room. I turned and spoke at a surprised, and busing Vicky.

"I think your problem's been solved."

This is another story entirely.

One more day, one more night. Our visit to the Dungeon. Could we survive through?

End Part 3

to be continued............

Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

Published 
Written by BigD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments