Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vicky Bound for Vacation Part 5

"Vicky gets to give and receive punishment her last day in SFO"

7
4 Comments 4
12.0k Views 12.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words
These two beautiful, women were ready to fuck me and each other. One a tall redhead, one a slightly shorter blond. Both were nude except for their 'Fuck Me' shoes. Two of the hardest bodies I've ever seen on anyone, anywhere. One was going to be submissive. One was going to be dominant and submissive. I was the lucky son of a bitch that would play 'Master' of ceremonies and dominate both. Even though Vicky had been my submissive for several months I'm not really sure who was leading who. She was bisexual and liked to play the dominant or submissive with other women.

Then, there was the cameraman. He'd seen this happen and filmed it so many times, he wasn't impressed. Now me! I was trying to figure out why the gods had blessed me.

I had taken Vicky, my drop dead, beautiful girlfriend, on a whirl wind vacation to San Francisco. We had meet just a few months before and started an intense romance where Vicky was exploring her submissive side with me and her bisexual dominant and submissive side with other, select beautiful women.

Our three day SFO vacation had included a threesome with an older woman where I'd fucked them both. The wife had a domination session with submissive Vicky. Her husband had watched the show, then beat his wife's ass. We'd performed several impromptu sex shows with unsuspecting voyeurs. We'd also had a threesome with a hot waitress Vicky had seduced. And then there was the 'Exotic, Erotic Ball', San Francisco's most famous Halloween party. We had both enjoyed ourselves in lascivious ways. The night ended with us being pulled up on stage to be part of the entertainment in a wild bondage performance show with an outrageously handsome black couple and Christina, a beautiful, red head Vicky had meet here her first day in SFO.

Today, Vicky had been the main attraction and submissive in an online BDSM torture session with a crazy, bitch biker and her two male slaves.

Now, we were getting ready for the second half of our online BDSM excursion. Christina, the beautiful red head, had agreed to join us as our submissive. Oh, the possibilities.

The cameraman looked at me and asked if we were ready.

“Hell if I know.” I shrugged my shoulders and nodded towards the women.

The propeller heads that ran this place and the dungeon website had found me a disguise. Black leather pants with a drop down crotch piece. They actually reached the ends of my long legs. To make my privates stand out even more they gave Vicky and Christina a black leather strap to wrap around the base of my cock and balls. The strap pulled everything up and gave me a semi hardon. A black vest and dark wraparound sunglasses completed my look.

Vicky and Christina had their heads together. I heard Christina telling Vicky to not hold back. “I might scream or wiggle to get away. Just don't stop. Keep doing whatever your doing.” The red head turned to the cameraman. “Yea, we're ready.”

This room was actually nicer than the last. It had a different group of devices. There was a tall, padded stool. A three foot metal bar hung from the ceiling by two chains and there were a group of shorter bars with hooks laying around. Two tables. One was padded, the other held an assortment of nasty looking items. Then t here were the electronic contraptions against the walls and the mini refrigerator/freezer in the corner.

Vicky moved to the table with the nasty looking items and picked out a pair of wrist and ankle restraints, a black blindfold and a three foot long bar with clips on each end. Approaching Christina, she spun her around, cuffed her hands behind her back with the restraints and slipped the blindfold over her eyes. She placed a restraint around each ankle and attached them to each end of the bar. Christina's hands were bound, her long legs spread wide and she was in the dark. The show had started. The cameraman had his digital video up and recording.

Vicky yanked Christina around and squeezed her breasts. She pinched those pink white nipples up between her fingers and started slapping them with the her hand. Over and over, each time harder. Christina threw her head back and leaned her torso forward to give Vicky better access to her tits.

I walked behind Christina and grabbed her elbows. Vicky was staring up at me with a mixture of determination, lust and questions on her face. “Let's take her over to the bar and string her up.”

Vicky and Christina were both breathing hard. I could tell they were ready and willing.

I put a piece of rope between Christina's bound wrists. Pulling them up behind her I threw rope over the secure hanging bar. She was bending slightly at the waist, her arms straight, elbows locked.

Vicky was at the table picking some new toys. She returned with a hand pump and an assortment of suction cylinders. She handed me the pump. Turning to Christina she grabbed the red head by the hair, pulled back her head and French kissed her hard.

She attached a cylinder to the to the pump's hose then fit it over one of Christina's nipples. Holding it in place she looked at me and nodded.

I started squeezing the pump's lever. Christina's nipple was sucked half way up the tube. When it was secure, Vicky released the cylinder from the pump and started the process on her other nipple.

“Oh........that tingles so good.”

Vicky didn't like gags. She liked to talk about what was happening to her and she liked hearing her submissive talk to her.

Vicky got close to Christina's ear telling if she was going to talk, talk dirty.

The second cylinder was attached. Christina's nipples were standing up high in the tubes.

Christina was getting into it. “Oh yea.....My nipples feel like they're going to explode!”

Vicky got on her knees to work on Christina's clit. Using her mouth and tongue she pulled her clit from the folds of her pussy.

“Suck my cunt, please suck it.”

When she'd captured Christina's clit in the cylinder she nodded her head at me and I squeezed the pump, creating the incredible suction.

Christina went into spasm. Before she reach a climax, Vicky stood up and slapped her face to get her attention.

“Don't you DARE cum yet, You BITCH.... We're not done with you yet!”

"Jeezzz, look at that!" I worked the pump harder. Christina's clit was pulled way into the cylinder. The tube was an inch and a half long and Christina's clit had been sucked almost to the end. And, I'd thought Vicky's clit was long.

She convulsed. Her legs became like rubber. She was doing her best not to have an orgasm. Vicky disconnected the cylinder. The suction was holding Christina's clit extended. Every time she started to relax, Vicky would flick the tub with her finger setting Christina into another series of spasms.

“That's it.... Just take it Bitch.... You don't cum 'till I say so......When it happens, it'll be great. But, Don't you DARE CUM YET.” The meanest voice I'd ever come out of Vicky's mouth.

Vicky turned to me with that incredible body. She was ready. Her hand came up and gave me three more cylinder then she moved her fingers to her own nipples and squeezed. I hooked up the first cylinder, fit it to her nipple and squeezed the pumped. Her naturally long nipples stand up on her breasts and the suction pulled the nipple and surrounding tissue into tub. The cylinder, an inch and a half long, was full. I did the same process to the other nipple with the same result. When I started on her clit I set her on the padded stool and pushed my face between her pussy lips in several seconds I had her clit out of its folds and ready.

“What's going on over there?” Christina heard the sucking sounds and Vicky's moaning. “You not fucking over there.......are you?...... Please come over here and finish me.....I need to be fucked so bad.......I'll let you do anything to me......hurt me...... Please?”

I slipped the last cylinder over Vicky's clit and started pulling the pumps lever. Incredible! Her clit was pulled into the tube and in seconds the suction had filled the tube with her clit. I could tell the action had started a sexual surge in her body. She had reached out and was rubbing my cock through the black leather pants. Her eyes had that glazed over, lustful stare. She was begging to weaken.

Before the dominant mood was broken I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her face to face with Christina. I saw the lust on both their faces but, I could feel the tension and determination return to Vicky's shoulders.

Fired up again, she walked to the tool table and came back with a half dozen lengths of fine, nylon string. Handing one piece to me she said, “Make me a slip knot.” I did and handed it back.

She slipped the knot over the suction tube on one of Christina's breasts. When it was around the base of her plump nipple, Vicky pulled the knot and tied it trapping the blood in Christina's engorged nipple and released the pumps suction.

Vicky did this with the other nipple, then Christina's clit. Her clit looked like a small erect penis. When Vicky finished she reached down and rubbed the very tip of Christina's clit in the palm of her hand.

“Ohhhhh..........goddddd......that feels so good. Please, Please let me cum.” Christina was thrusting her hips forward, practically begging. “When you're ready to fuck me …......Just Do It Hard.... Fuck Me Good and Hard So I Can CUM......Please.”

Vicky turned to me with the other pieces of string.

antonela__ztone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonela__ztone

“Now. Do me just like I did her.” When I'd finished, her nipples were sticking up long and hard with the blood trapped inside. I flicked them several times with my fingers causing Vicky to shiver. Her head dropped back and she let out a long moan. I sat her back on the chair and did the same to her clit. When I released the tube her clit was standing out, blood making it swollen and hard. It was as over an inch long. I flicked it several times and Vicky went into spasms.

“Oh Yea Baby..............That feels so good!”

Christina had been listening. “Would you two stop that....You're supposed to be fuckin' me, not each other.......Please come over here and do me. Hurt Me. I need to CUM!” She heard Vicky and I moving around.

“What's going on. He's not fucking you is he? You promised he could fuck meeeeeee.”

Without a word, Vicky moved to Christina and shoved several fingers up her cunt with one hand and pinched her nipples with the other. She slid her fingers in up to the knuckles, moving them around, in and out. Christina was building up to a big climax when Vicky pulled her fingers out and forced them in Christina's mouth.

When her fingers were clean, Vicky walked over to the Freezer and took out a chunk of ice in the shape of a dildo. It was at least 7” long and almost 3” around. Vicky took it to the table, slid a condom down its length and rubbed it with some KY lotion.

I had taken over Christina's tits. I had gotten two plastic clamps from the tool table. Flipping those nipples and squeezing those large, translucent skinned beauties I was setting her up. Without warning I attached both clamps to her nipples and she screamed.

“More.....Do More......Please.”

As Vicky approached the blindfolded Christina, she motioned for me to move up behind her and be ready to grab her. Vicky got on her knees and in one quick motion slipped the ice dildo into Christina's spread cunt. She started pushing it in and out like a real prick.

Her body jerked several times and she would have collapsed if I wasn't holding her.

“Oh, That's Incredible..... God, that feels naughty....... No..Don't stop!.....Keep Fucking Me.”

This went on for several minutes.

“Oh, NO!......It's getting smaller.” The heat in her cunt was making the dildo melt.

Vicky looked up at me. “I know what we'll do! Take her down.” I released Christina's hands from the over head bar. “Bring her over here and lay her over the padded table.” I got her there and lay her face down. “You know, she's wanted to suck your cock so bad? Feed it to her.” I pulled down my pants flap and moved in front of her face. Before I could catch my breath she had sucked my cock down her throat.

Vicky was standing beside us watching and rubbing her hands over her taught nipples and clit.

I looked down at Vicky. “OK....None of that. If she can't cum, You can't cum yet!”

Pouting she went over to the tool table, came back with several items and set them on the floor. Next she moved one of the electronic contraptions next to Christina. First she played with the switches on the electronic device. Nothing happened. She opened the side panel and played around inside. When she closed the panel the machine hummed to life. Did I mention that at 26 she was on schedule to finish her degree in Electrical Engineering in only 4 more semesters. Just under 3 years.

She took two wires from the machine. Both had small metal clamps. She handed one to me and pointed at Christina's pussy. With Christina still sucking my dick, I attached the clamp to Vicky's clit. She moved between Christina's legs and attached the other to her clit. I reached over to the machine and turned the big dial. The effect was instant. Vicky clamped her legs shut and bent at the waist. Eyes closed tight. Christina screamed around my prick. Her eyes flashed open and blinked several times. She tried to close her legs but was stopped by the bar and ankle restraints.

When Vicky could control herself, she began getting ready with the other toys from the table. She'd found a strap-on dildo that was bigger than me. When she was ready she told me what she wanted to do.

“Ok, here's what we do. You get on your back on the table. She rides you on top. I get behind her and fuck her in the ass. You know, a little DP action. How does that sound?”

Christina released my dick from her mouth. “I told you I'd get to fuck you both.”

We started moving around. I released Christina's legs and within seconds we were in position with my cock buried in her chilly, pussy. She was already sliding up and down, even with her hands tied behind her.

“Jeeesus..... She told me you were good. This feels sooooo great.

Vicky had lubed the strap-on and was getting into place behind Christina. I could feel Vicky enter her from the pressure on my dick as she slid all the way in. I could feel the strap on against the length of my dick. Suddenly the thing started to shake. The fucking thing was a vibrator.

“Oh god, Vicky, that feels sooooo goooood......Fuck my ass hard. Real Hard.......You were right. He is good........Damn, I feel stuffed. What the hell......Oh Shiitttt.....”

I had one hand on Christina's ass and the other squeezing her tits. Vicky was slapping her hips as she fucked her ass with the strap-on. Occasionally, she would run her fingernails along my balls.

“Tell me when you're ready to cum, baby.” Vicky's voice was getting lower. After a few minutes of this action I could feel it starting. I reached over to the machine and turned the dial to full.

Both women screamed and stopped moving for a moment then started moving again, picking up their pace. I could feel the current running and tingling through Christina's hot pussy on my dick. I was almost ready.

“Vicky, It's going to happen. Where do you want it?”

“Oh.......you're ready..........shoot a little in her then pull out and cum all over her pussy. You know.....a creampie...........Oh god.....Tell me when you start.”

Christina threw her head back. I could see the surprise on her face. “Vicky....He's getting bigger......God....He's stretching my pussy.........You told me but, God......this is unbelievable.”

“Oh Shit.....Now Vicky.”

Vicky grabbed my balls with her fingernails and squeezed. My first spasm flew up into Christina. Vicky grabbed my dick and pulled it back so that the tip pumped shot after shot onto Christina's pussy lips and bound clit. I felt like damn cock was harder than before.

“OK....Now we switch positions.”

Vicky moved back and disconnected the wires to the machine. She removed the strap-on and flipped Christina onto her back. I had moved behind Vicky and pushed her legs apart. Nipples and clits were still bound. Vicky looked down at Christina's swollen, cum coated pussy.

“This looks delicious.” She moved her mouth over Christina's cunt and sucked the whole thing in. I stepped into Vicky and lined my dick up with her swollen pussy lips. When I pushed into Vicky her head pushed into Christina.

I used one hand to slap Vicky's ass. The other I used to tweak and pinch her swollen, bound clit.

Both girls came almost simultaneously. Vicky was commanding Christina.

“Cum you Bitch. Cum Now........I want to feel your pussy suck on my tongue. Vicky's hands had moved up to Christina's large breasts. Squeezing and tweaking them. I was fucking Vicky harder with every stroke. Christina could feel every thrust through Vicky's body.

That's right......Fuck her harder.....God....I can feel it every time you push into her.” We were all getting close again. Vicky felt my dick start expanding. She knew I was going to cum. Just before I reached my peak she pulled off Christina.

“We've got to give the cameraman his money shot.” She pulled Christina off the table to her knees beside her. She was squeezing my balls and jacking my cock. Vicky pushed the blindfolded Christina in front of my dick.

When I came, the first shot hit Christina just above her mouth. It didn't take a moment for her to adjust and catch the rest in her mouth. Vicky was so excited she was squeezing my balls so hard it hurt. Their mouths found each other and shared all my cum.

I backed over to the cameraman and watched the rest of the show. Vicky took off Christina's restraints and blind fold then they got down to some serious action. Over the next twenty minutes they fucked and sucked each other. The strings came off the sensitive areas and they worked each other over.

“Damn. This is some of the best stuff I've ever seen.” The cameraman was impressed with their bi lovemaking. Twenty minutes later they were spent. I was dressed. The girls started getting themselves together.

The two propeller heads came in and wanted to know if we were interested in a regular gig. Vicky had calmed down and had wrapped herself around my oversized body.

“No. I don't think so. We decided this was a onetime thing.” She looked up at me. “Besides, now we know how it works.” She gave me that sexy, dangerous look. I felt like excitement and that slight fear, like going into harm's way.

Vicky, Christina and I packed up and left. It had been a long day and we were ready to relax. No sooner had we gotten into the car than the girls were in a lip lock and pulling me in the middle.

It was only 4 PM Sunday and our flight wasn't until noon Monday.

What the hell else could happen?

To be continued........

Published 
Written by BigD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments