Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's gotten into Carry?

"I had no idea how to react to my girlfriend's sudden sexual transformation."

3
0 Comments 0
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words
"Shit, Carry!" I shouted. I must admit, when things get good, I have this habit of cussing. Like when Carry sucked on my dick harder than ever before. Carry's always been great at giving head, but holy shit! Something else had gotten into her. Something wild.

Carry was my girlfriend of two years. We met our sophomore year in college and immediately hit it off. Things had been great, in fact I'd been thinking that after we graduate, I'd ask her to marry me. Carry's sweet, smart, and sexy. Perfect. But even after two years, apparently she could still surprise me. This side of her, I'd never seen before.

See, while Carry had always been hot in the bedroom, she'd always still been pretty low-key. More of a love-maker than a fucker. Which is great, I love it. I love her, and I love that closeness in soft caresses and sweet sex. That's why it surprised me when she entered the apartment one night by slamming the door and immediately taking off her shirt. Needless to say, I put down my book.

I sat on the couch and watched as she unbuttoned her pants and slid them off. She stepped out of them and took a step toward me, holding my eyes with hers the entire time. She reached behind her back and unhinged her bra, letting her 34Cs come out to breathe. Then she wasted no time in taking off her underwear too.

There she stood, my beautiful Carry, completely naked with smoldering eyes locked on me. I was beginning to wonder if she expected me to do something, but she soon closed the distance between us and, without a word, bent down and went for my belt. As hard as she was already making me, I knew something was up. I grabbed her wrists to stop her.

"Carry, what's gotten into you?" She didn't answer my question. Instead, she lunged her head up at mine, locking her lips with mine and shoving her tongue into my mouth. She came up and spread her naked legs across my lap, grinding against the bulge beneath my jeans.

Breathlessly, she pulled her lips away and whispered, with a wild hint in her voice, "What's the matter, baby? Don't you want me?" That tone. Holy shit, that tone. I'd never heard it before, but damn, I would follow that sexy voice into the deepest pits of Hell just to hear it again.

"Dear God yes," I heard myself answer. She pulled her hands and I willingly released them.

"Good," she whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. Once again she went at my belt and this time I let her unbuckle it. She pulled it completely off and stood up, instructing me to do the same. When I stood, she told me to turn around, and I did. Then she did something that really surprised me. She pinned my hands behind my back and wrapped the belt around them, holding them there. "Now sit back down," she said in that damn tone. I felt like her slave- a feeling completely foreign to me- but I just couldn't disobey any orders coming from that voice.

Once again Carry knelt down in front of me and she didn't hesitate to pull down my pants and boxers. I was already hard. She started by dragging the very tip of her tongue all the way up from the base of my balls to the hole at the top, making my dick jump in anticipation. Then she dragged her tongue all the way back down and up again, repeating this torture over and over again until I was panting, almost on the verge of begging her to do more. I wrestled with the belt holding my wrists behind my back, wanting so badly to just grab her and fuck her now.

Finally Carry paused to look up at me with those big, previously innocent-seeming eyes. Now those eyes were full of lust as she whispered, "Do you want more?"

"Yes," I managed to say, my head collapsing back on the couch. She responded by licking all the way down and back up yet again, making me groan in frustration.

"How badly do you want more?" she asked before repeating the action again.

"More badly than I've ever wanted anything in my life."

"Oh really?" She licked down and up again. "What will you do for me in return?" Again.

"Anything you want, baby." Again. I groaned even louder. "Anything at all."

She smirked and did the action one more time, making me almost yell in frustration. "Good," she said in that sexy tone. Then she took my head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. She sucked on just the head while she caressed my balls in her hand, then she moved her head down to take in my entire dick. She bobbed up and down, sucking as she did, making lots of slurping sounds escape her lips. I couldn't control my breathing, it was by far the best blowjob she'd ever given me.

Then she gripped the shaft with her left hand, still caressing my balls with her right, and sucked hard on the head, squeezing and twisting the shaft as she did. "Shit, Carry!" I shouted. "I'm coming!" Usually when I say that, Carry pulls her head away and jerks me off to the end, letting me squirt on her chest. This time, she didn't. She just kept on sucking. I tried to hold it back, but I just couldn't help it, her mouth felt so amazing. I came in her mouth and, to my surprise, she swallowed it all. I think that was the only time in history that my jaw literally dropped.

Carry licked my dick clean, immediately making it hard again, then she came up to straddle my lap again, letting my dick rest against her stomach.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

She brought her lips down on mine hard, gripping the sides of my head with her hands and pulling my hair. What is this? Carry's never been one to go rough, never been all that controlling. And why did it turn me on so much? Carry bit my lip, so hard I thought she might draw blood, and I groaned in wanting.

"Now it's time to make good on our deal," she said, fingers still tangled in my hair.

I swallowed, panting for air. "Deal?"

Carry leaned down to whisper in my ear, "You'll do anything I want, remember?"

"Yes. Yes, anything you want," I said, more in response to her voice than our 'deal'.

"Good." Carry immediately pulled my head toward her breast. "Suck on it. Hard. And don't hesitate to use your teeth." I was shocked, Carry always asked me to be easy on her nipples as they were super sensitive. Nevertheless, I did as I was told. Carry rocked her head back and moaned as I licked and bit at her nipples, making sure to give each equal attention.

Carry ground against my cock, thrusting her hips to graze her clit along the shaft. "Enough," she eventually said, breathless. I leaned back and watched her, awaiting my next order. Carry stood up on the couch so that her pussy was at eye level. "I want your tongue inside me, make me come like I did for you."

I sat up to meet Carry's vagina with my mouth, wishing I could just grab her thighs and pull her to me. Instead of immediately sticking my tongue in, I licked up and down her slit repeatedly, driving her crazy as she had to me. I took her pussy lips in my mouth and sucked on them, which made her sigh in pleasure. Finally, I stuck my tongue into her entrance and pushed it in as far as I could.

"Ahh," she uttered in a shaky voice. Never had I heard that kind of pleasured cry from her. I pulled my tongue out and pushed it back in repeatedly, sucking on her clit as I did. "Yes, yes," she sighed as I continued. I wanted so bad to just shove my fingers up into her, really make her scream, but try as I might, I couldn't get my hands free of the belt. I flicked her clit with my tongue a few times before dragging it along her slit, once again shoving it up into her entrance. That was it. The magic move to bring her to her peak.

Carry's legs shook and she suddenly collapsed, coming down to land on my lap again. Carry kissed me again, not as ferociously as before, but still with a fiery passion. After a few minutes, she broke her kiss and whispered, "Do you want me?"

"Hell yes," I replied immediately, breathless.

"Good," she said in that mesmerizing tone. Carry wrapped her fingers around my dick and stroked it, making sure it was fully hard, then she positioned herself over it. She brought herself down on me, hard. I couldn't help but let out a noise that was part groan, part yell, part moan, it was just so good. Carry held onto my shoulders as she lifted her body and slammed back down repeatedly, feeling every inch of my dick scrape against her insides. As she picked up speed I started meeting her bounces with thrusts of my hips, making both of our pleasures escalate.

"Yes, yes!" she gasped.

I found myself cussing more than I ever had before as our speed and strength increased. "Fuck!" I yelled. I felt Carry's inner walls clench around my dick and I knew she was climaxing, so I thrust even harder, slamming against her g-spot and making her scream in ecstasy. My cum quickly followed, filling her insides, and we both sat there, gasping for air. I rested my forehead on her shoulder and she hugged my head against her.

"Jesus, Carry. Where did that come from?" I asked after a few moments. She laughed.

"I have no idea," she said. Her voice had returned to its usual sweet, light-hearted tone. Maybe that other tone was sexy, but this was the one I had fallen in love with. I picked up my head and looked at her, a warm smile on my lips. This time when we kissed, it was not hot and passionate, it was sweet and loving.

A few weeks of crazy wild sex came after this, being different each time. Sometimes she took charge, sometimes she wanted to be the slave, and sometimes she was just outright adventurous in what she wanted to do. When I asked her what had happened, she said she had no idea. She just suddenly felt much more sexual than usual, not that there was anything wrong with that.

Soon we found out what it was. Carry was pregnant, and the hormones had heightened her sex drive. Normally, finding out your girlfriend is pregnant is reason to run screaming and leave the country. But I rejoiced at the news, as I had already bought a ring and was going to propose to her soon anyway. We married right after graduation and our beautiful son was born eight months later. Now it's ten years later, and we couldn't be happier. That wild sexual side of her never faded after the pregnancy, and now after a decade of marriage, Carry still surprises me.

Published 
Written by evilprincess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors