Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When She Was Bad

"Nora gets punished for being a very bad girl"

14
2 Comments 2
32.1k Views 32.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
Nora's tongue swirled around the head of Master's very hard cock while her hand stroked the shaft slowly. His hands tangled themselves in her hair. She was wearing sweatpants and a T shirt, having intended to go out to the gym. But when she asked his permission to go, he replied that he had another workout idea for her. She shortly found herself kneeling in front of his easy chair in the living room working his manhood with her mouth. As he started to groan and flex the muscles in his arms and she started to take him deeply into her throat, the unthinkable happened - she gagged on his cock. She forced her head backwards and coughed just at the exact moment that his cock erupted. His first spurt hit her square on her nose, sending splatters of his seed flying in all directions. His groan of pleasure morphed into a disappointed sound. Her eyes opened wide and she dove back down, taking his cock deeply into her throat as he continued to pulse. She swallowed the rest of his sperm and licked his cock clean. She had done her best to recover gracefully, but she was horrified. She felt like an Olympic gymnast who had just flubbed the dismount. He picked up her chin and looked into her eyes.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

She melted a little inside. She had just ruined his orgasm, and his first concern was her well-being. She averted her eyes - she simply couldn't look at him.

"Yes, Master. I have no excuse. I'm sorry."

"Did you do it on purpose?"

She knew from experience what he was up to. He didn't punish her for making honest mistakes. But for her whether the mistake was honest or not, the guilt was the same. She knew that she needed his punishment to assuage the guilt, and so, at least in her mind, she turned the question around.

"Yes, Master. I need to be punished."

He picked her chin up again and asked incredulously, "You mean to tell me that you intentionally ruined my orgasm by spitting my cock out? I can't possibly believe that. Tell me the truth, Nora." His gaze was intense.

"No, Master. But I still feel guilty."

He understood. He didn't feel a need to punish her, but she felt guilty. This wasn't really going to be about him. He needed to wrench the guilt out of her and shred it in no uncertain terms.

He stood up from the chair he was sitting in. She was still kneeling in front of him. He grabbed a hank of her hair from the back of her head and hissed, "Stand up."

She suppressed a gasp and struggled to her feet. He stepped closer, still holding her hair and using it to steer her face towards his gaze. He brought a finger up slowly to her nose and wiped his semen off of it. He moved his finger away and held it in front of her eyes briefly, then slowly moved it down towards her mouth. She blushed and again, averted her eyes in shame. He twisted the hank of hair, which forced a gasp out of her lips. When her mouth opened, he stuck his damp finger into it. She closed her lips around his finger and lovingly cleaned it with her tongue, exactly how she knew he expected to treat his cock. She opened her eyes and looked back into his again.

"Strip. Now." He released her hair as he spoke and folded his arms.

She blushed and pulled her T shirt up over her head. She folded it carefully and set it on the chair. She did the same with her sports bra, freeing her perky breasts. She tossed the bra on top of her shirt. She kicked her shoes off and pushed them over by the chair, and then reached for the waist of her sweat pants and pulled them and her panties down to her ankles. While she was bent over, she took off each sock, and then pulled each foot out of the pants. She grabbed the socks and pulled them and her panties out of her pants and tossed them on the chair. Finally, she folded her pants and tossed them on top of the pile. She finished by putting her hands behind her back and looked into his eyes, waiting for further instructions.

"Now, turn around. I want an elbow on each arm of the chair."

She gulped and turned around and assumed the position as he asked.

"Move your feet apart."

She shuffled her feet apart until they were not quite as wide as the chair.

"Pick your head up. I want you to keep your eyes on that spot." As he said that, he pointed to a spot on the wall in front of her about six feet off the floor. She craned her neck up as far as she could.

"Now, don't move, Nora."

She shuddered, but held her place. She heard him rustle behind her. She could tell he was removing his belt from his pants. After a moment, she felt the belt tap her ass a couple of times. An instant later, she was surprised by the first stroke. Her eyes flew open and she cried out in pain. He didn't give her time to recover before he strapped her a second time.

BrianaGarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrianaGarner

She cried out again. With his third stroke, her cry transitioned immediately into sobbing. His fourth stroke came and her head dropped as she sobbed.

"Nora! Pick your head back up!"

She quickly pulled her head up and looked back up at the spot on the wall again. He had stopped strapping her, and once her head was back in position, he brought the belt back down on her bottom. She cried out again and again, her head dropped.

"Nora!"

She cried out, "I can't!" in frustration.

He dropped the belt and grabbed her hair again, pulling her back to her feet. He dragged her to the center of the room.

"Clearly you need some practice. On your hands and knees."

She dropped down to her hands and knees and looked back up at him.

"Wait here." He walked down the hallway towards their bedroom while she waited. Her bttom was burning and she wanted nothing more than to rub it, but she knew that she dared not move out of her position without permission. She had stopped sobbing, and had only a short time to try and guess what he was fetching when he came back. He had a large stainless steel hook, a short length of chain, and a bit gag. Her mouth opened in shock. He walked to her side and leaned over and put the bit gag in her mouth and tied it behind her head. She felt him move away from her head and felt him pry her ass cheek open and his finger smeared something slick on her asshole. Then, the finger disappeared and the cold, pointed end of the hook slowly pried her asshole open, invading it. She made a muffled moan through the gag as the hook went in until it rested between her ass cheeks. She then felt his hands working on the back of the strap attached to the bit gag and then felt her head being tugged backwards by the gag. Once her head was fully vertical, she heard a click and felt the hook move. It didn't take her long to realize that he had attached the chain between the hook up her ass and the gag tied around her head.

He backed away and said, "Now you'll learn to keep your head where I tell you, won't you?"

She moaned around the gag and a tear escaped from her eye. Deep down, she knew that their safety-signal when she was gagged was for her to slap the ground with her hand, but that thought was buried underneath the combined warmth that radiated outwards from both her well spanked ass and her sopping wet pussy.

He was out of view, but she knew he was watching. She struggled to keep her head up. Seemingly every time her head moved even a little, she felt the hook move in her ass. And every time the hook moved in her ass, it made her pussy clench, and she made an incoherent noise behind the gag.

She had no idea how long she stayed in her torturous confinement before she heard him move again. She felt his presence near her hips again, and then his finger was on her pussy, pressing into her wetness.

"Clearly this lesson is having some effect, isn't it, Nora?"

She blushed and moaned through the gag. He moved his fingers down towards her clit. She moaned again. She felt the chain tug her head backwards and then she felt the tension release slightly, freeing her head from being attached to the hook. Her head fell forward, but he made no move to release the gag. Instead, he started rubbing her clit with his finger, while with the other hand, he gently wiggled the hook, still buried up her ass. She started moaning through the gag and moving her hips. He continued his attention on her clit and ass while her moaning took on a rhythmic pattern, mixed with panting gasps around the gag. He continued working her sex intensely until she threw her head back again and tensed up every muscle in her body, letting loose with a loud moan though the gag. As her orgasm faded, he slowly and carefully eased the hook out of her ass and she collapsed on the floor. She felt him reach behind her hair and release the strap holding the bit in her mouth. He pulled the strap around the front of her head, and pulled the bit out of her mouth.

He stood up in front of her, with his feet by her head and waited. She looked up to his face.

"Come here, Nora."

She stood up and he took her in his arms. She put her head on his shoulders and he held her tight. They stood like that for a long time, not saying anything.

Finally, he spoke, "Alright, Nora. You may go to the gym now."

She blushed and said, "Yes, Master." She walked over to the chair and retrieved her pile of clothes from the chair and started to get dressed while he watched. When she was done, she walked to the garage door. She turned towards him and blew him a kiss. He smiled back at her. She turned and walked out the door.

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments