Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wicked Dreams 1

"A stormy night, a dream, desire without control..."

4
2 Comments 2
7.1k Views 7.1k
680 words 680 words
It’s been a stormy night and, although the sun is now beginning to rise, I can still hear the wind howling around the house and the rain lashing against the windows of your bedroom. It is December, but mild, none of the frost and coldness usual for the time of year, but blustery wind and rain, rain, rain. The skies are grey and full of gloom.

I have been awake for some time in the large dog basket at the foot of your bed where you have me sleep, naked but for my heavy black leather collar padlocked around my throat, listening to the sound of you grunting and moaning with pleasure, and the sound of your fingertips sloshing in the folds of your wet cunt as you frig yourself to a noisy climax. I don’t touch myself, although I am so highly aroused that my cock is a stiff pole between my muscular thighs, dripping with pre cum. You tell me when I may masturbate and when I may cum. I am your possession.

My heart beats fast when you call me, and I crawl from my basket on all fours to the side of your bed. You are high enough that I cannot see you except for one knee over the edge of the mattress and your gloriously long dark curls strewn over your pillow. I lap at your fingers wet with your pussy juice as you present them over the edge of the bed and hear you giggle with pleasure at the touch of my tongue.

“I have a game to play with you this morning slut,” you purr as your beautiful face appears over the edge of the bed and your dark eyes capture mine.

“Yes Mistress,” I nod.

“Go out into the garden,” you say with a wicked grin, “entirely naked. Then kneel in the centre of the lawn in your presenting position. Wait for me.”

I do as you ask.

The wind and rain lash at my naked body as soon as I open the back door and make my way out.

TenessyStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TenessyStone

The ground is muddy and wet beneath my bare feet and the sky is dark and overcast.

I settle onto my knees in the lush green grass, looking back to the house. I lean back, my thighs spread so that my stiff erect cock is on display, my palms upturned by my side. Soon the rain is running down my tan skin, my body glistening and wet. I am pleased you make me work out to your strict regime. I enjoy looking good for you, perhaps even desirable.

You come from the house wrapped in your full length black leather coat, tied at the waist with a leather belt. The large hood hides much of your face, though I can see your red lips set in a determined smile. Your black leather riding boots add to your air of menace. I gasp. I think you look stunning Mistress. I would do anything to please you.

You pace over and stand before me with your hands on your hips.

“Masturbate for me now boy,” you call out through the wind and the biting rain, “Do it hard, and cum as quickly as you can.”

As you speak you let the strands of your flogger fall from your fingers, and they tap against your thigh as you grip the handle in your small fist.

I gasp as I reach for my cock and beat it roughly in my curled hand as I look at you, the vision of beauty before me. The cool rainwater runs down my face and into my mouth as I gasp and look to the sky.

“Yes Mistress,” I cry out as my body tightens, my climax courses through me and I ejaculate strings of white cum into the air which splatter over my thighs and mingle with the rain.

You step behind me and lean down to hiss into my ear, “Now start again, and don’t stop until you cum a second time.”

To be continued…

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments