Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wicked Dreams 3

"Mistress teases her slave with her lesbian lover..."

7
4 Comments 4
7.0k Views 7.0k
788 words 788 words
You know I will do my best to please you Mistress. How else would I find myself like this; naked but for a tight leather collar, on all fours, cold and shaking, my back raw from a flogging, in the centre of your lawn, howling into the rain and the wind.

You have made me cum twice for you Mistress, you have exhausted your slave, but you still require more.

I feel your hand slide from the cleft of my buttocks, up the arch of my back, your fingers spread, your red nails raking my skin as you squat behind me. You spread your knees wide, your bare skin flashing from the tails of your coat, and you grip your fingers in my hair as you slide the bulbous head of your strap on dildo between my arse cheeks to invade the tightness of my anal whorl. You snap my head back and shove the greased rubber cock inside me with a buck of your powerful hips. And then you ruin me.

You fuck me with all of your might, hissing and cursing at me as you ride the dildo in and out of my orifice, over and over, harder, and deeper still. You grasp the collar around my neck with the fingers of both hands and choke me until my face is swollen and red and I gasp for breath whenever your grip allows.

The pounding of the thick phallus against my prostate makes me cum once again, with my dick only half erect, limply dripping the last of the seed from my balls onto the wet grass beneath me.

You lean back and slap my arse cheeks hard.

“Get back inside bitch, into your basket. I will bring you a blanket. Stay there. Chloe will have returned and I don’t want you disturbing us.”

I scamper back to the house. I look back and you are grinning wickedly. I am glad to find the warmth of your room, and curl into a ball in my basket shivering at the foot of your bed.

When you return you have stripped from your coat and boots and look beautiful with a thick white towel around you clinging to your wondrous curves. You throw a heavy blanket to me and I pull it over me gratefully.

“Thank you Mistress,” I nod.

“I’m too good to you,” you mutter as you turn to check your look in the mirror.

ElvingBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElvingBella



I clutch the blanket to my chin shivering.

Another woman enters the room, barefoot, dirty blonde hair loose around her shoulders, a white towel robe around her slim body. It is Chloe. You wrap your arms around her and draw her close as she approaches you. You kiss her deeply, your tongue pressing into her open mouth, exploring her. I groan with jealousy and desire.

“To bed darling,” you smile, pulling the blonde by her hand and I see the tangle of thighs, calves, feet and toes as you fall into the bed, one beside another.

And now I must endure the sweet pain of listening to you giggling and teasing one another, the sound of soft wet kisses, and the sound of your mutual excitement as fingers explore juicy cavities. I am sure your passionate moans and groans, and sloppy noisy kisses are designed to torment me to distraction.

I am too cold and exhausted for my cock to stiffen again; for now I am spent. But waves of arousal course through my inner being at the sounds of your Sapphic pleasures.

Your pretty face appears over the edge of the bed and you look down at me.

“I sometimes forget that Chloe is your wife. This must be hard for you slut. It is simply a fact that, as a slave, you cannot possess anything. My Solicitor says the divorce papers will be through shortly. What a relief that will be. Perhaps I will make gorgeous Chloe my own wife after that; put a ring and a collar on her.”

You can see the scowl on my face.

“Don’t be angry my sweet toy. You will always be a slave to us. We will never part with you.”

You giggle as you turn back to look at Chloe who I cannot see.

“Mind you. You still need cock, don’t you Chloe baby?”

Chloe chuckles.

“I’ll ring for James, the Butler. I want him to fill you with thick hard cock right over the slave’s face, so he can see how a proper cock stretches your cunt wide and makes you whimper.”

You look back to me.

“Would you like to see that slave?” Your eyes narrow, “I know you would.”

To be continued…

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments