Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Training, Chapter 1

"Peter and Roberta were having marriage troubles, and I knew just what they needed..."

34
33 Comments 33
52.7k Views 52.7k
6.7k words 6.7k words
Famous Story

I was sitting in my office one afternoon, finishing up some of the seemingly endless paperwork and trying to get home at a reasonable hour that day. I'd had to stay late in the office for one reason or another for the past several days, and tonight I just wanted to go home and relax for a change. I had just about finished all I could do that afternoon when my telephone rang.

I had let my receptionist go home already, and at first I wasn't going to answer the phone. It was after hours, but something made me pick it up this time.

"Hello?" I said.

"Is this Dr. Price? Dr. Michael Price?" the man's voice said.

"Yes this is Dr. Price. How can I help you?"

"Doc, my wife and I need your help. Our marriage is in real trouble and if we don't find a way to fix it I'm afraid our next stop is divorce court," he said. 

"I see. Well how about starting at the beginning and tell me what the problem is," I said.

"You're right, I'm sorry. My name is Peter McDonald and my wife Roberta and I are having problems. We are always fighting with each other. I want to do things one way and she wants to do them another. We used to get along famously, but things have gotten to the point we can't agree on anything, no matter how simple.

And now it has gotten to the point where we look for things to fight over. I can't live like this, Doc... the constant bickering is making me physically sick and I know Roberta isn't happy. She has even cheated on me saying that at least this other guy makes her smile once in awhile. We really need your help!" he explained.

"It sounds like it. I'll tell you what, let's make an appointment for next week and the two of you come in so we can discuss this more. Then I will tell you what I can and can't do to help. Can you both come in, say at 2:30 on Tuesday?" I asked.

"We will be there. Thanks Dr. Price, I do hope you can help us," he said.

That Tuesday, Peter and Roberta McDonald came to see me as we had arranged. They sat down and we began discussing what might be wrong in their marriage.

 "Well, doctor, like I told you on the phone the other day, Roberta and I are always fighting and it is getting to be too much. We need you to help us find out why we do this and put a stop to it!" Peter said, his voice reflecting his distress.

"Yes, I can imagine. You said something about infidelity?" I asked.

"Yes... My wife had a short thing," he said quietly.

"I see. Just the once?"

"No, I'm afraid there were three or four times. But none for awhile now," he said.

As we spoke, I noticed that Roberta didn't say anything. She just sat there with her mouth shut and a cool, aloof air about her. It was evident that it was not her idea that they had come seeking my help.

"Well the good news is that I do not think that this marriage has gone so far astray that it can't be saved. But I am going to need to know more about all that has happened. So I suggest you each come back individually and talk to me. That way I can concentrate on each one of you as a part of the whole, then we can work on blending you back together," I said. I set up the appointments and looked forward to meeting with this couple and getting to the bottom of their marital woes.

Peter was the first of the two to meet with me and after an hour or so of talking to him, I really felt sorry for the man. It was clear that he had tried exhaustively to make it work. I listened to everything he had put up with and done for his wife and their marriage and by the time he had finished, I wondered how he could have put up with it - and her - for so long!

But before I made any judgement, I wanted to hear her side of the story. So a couple days later, Roberta came to see me. She was just as standoffish as the last time - she didn't want to be there and wasn't going to cooperate. I tried getting her to open up and talk to me. It took awhile, but finally she broke.

"That man is the most spineless, weak jellyfish I ever met. It's a wonder to me how he can even walk upright! I need a man doctor, a man that has at least enough backbone to tells me no on something. Peter let's me walk all over him - I think he likes it. Did he tell you that he lived with his mother until he met me... and he was almost 30 years old!" she said angrily.

I had come to the root of the problem! We had a case of gender-reversal! She was wearing the pants in the family when it should be him! And he was too forgiving of her steamrolling him. She needed to find herself someone who would challenge her and who made her tow the line, if only for a little bit. Yes, I could help this couple but it would take some unusual methods and measures!

After I met them both individually, I made some notes and then I called them both back into my office. "Mr. and Mrs. McDonald, I have talked with you both together and separately and I have made some pretty significant and interesting discoveries. And I believe I can help you. But you are both going to have to want my help. I cannot help just one of you because this is a problem you both had a hand in creating," I told them both.

"Peter, you have bent over backwards in this relationship trying to give your wife everything you can give her. You have been giving, considerate, and even forgiving her in her cheating on you. You have been a gem of a husband, but you haven't given her the one thing she has always wanted from you. You haven't given her a man to stand up to. You haven't given her structure and rules and been the man in this relationship.

"Roberta, you have taken every advantage of your husband's loving nature, stretching his patience and his generosity to the breaking point. Not only that, but you have found the ultimate betrayal and have used it on several occasions, making him feel even less of a man than he was before. You run over him like so much roadkill and don't give him any credit for the nice things he does for you.

Now, I can help you both get back to where you should be in this relationship, but it is going to involve your willing participation in some rather unusual methods. Are you willing to do whatever it takes to put this runaway train back on its tracks and get back to the marriage I think you both want and need?" I asked them

"Just exactly what are you referring to doctor?" Roberta bemoaned.

"Well Peter, you need to be more of a stand up guy, someone who says what he feels and doesn't let Roberta here walk all over you. Roberta you need to learn to follow sometimes. Yes, your opinion matters, but you need to let Peter lead. He is the man here, after all," I said.

"Think of it this way, your home computer occasionally has problems. Some of them are fixed by running a scan with your virus protection. Some are fixed by turning your computer off then back on. But some really bad problems require you to do a factory reset and go back to the beginning like you just bought your computer. Well that is what I do. I am the factory reset for your marriage.

But to do this, I am going to need to teach you both what your roles are. I am going to have to teach you, Roberta, how to be more submissive and how to let your husband take the lead. He is the head of the household and while you should have a say in what goes on, his is supposed to be the last word. 

And you, Peter, need to learn how to lead. You are the steering wheel on this marriage and it is your job to get you both to where you want to be. You cannot let her make the decisions all the time - that's like letting the passenger drive while you have the steering wheel. It doesn't take long for the car to run off the road!" I said to the pair.

"Okay what do we have to do?" Peter said.

"Well, this may sound a bit extreme, but I believe this is an extreme case. I am proposing BD/SM as a way to bring this relationship back into focus again," I said.

"BD/SM? You mean like ropes and whips and stuff?" Peter asked, stunned.

"Well BD/SM is a lot more than 'ropes and whips and stuff ', Peter. BD/SM - or more precisely D/s - is about one person leading and one following, One person serving as Dominant and the other submissive. Neither one is more important than the other, but just like in your car, there can only be one person driving. If you both try to drive, you will most certainly crash.

I will teach you, Peter, to drive this marriage and I will teach you Roberta how to power the marriage. Your job will be to power his dominance with your submission. By your willingness to follow his lead, you put him in the driver's seat. He can't just go along for the ride, because if he does, you are both in the back seat of a runaway vehicle. He will have to step up and take control. And your submission will also mean you aren't fighting about it all the time either. You give him your input, what you think and feel, and let him make the decision. I have a feeling that he will take your opinions to heart," I said.

They listened to what I said and then left my office. But I suspected that Peter was more on board with my plan than Roberta was and I was proven correct. a few days later the pair came to my office again.

"Doctor Price, we have decided to give your idea a try. How do we get started?" Peter asked.

"Well, in order for me to do what I need to do, you will need to sign a waiver. The fee for this will be $10,000.00 and it will take eight weeks. Roberta will come stay with me and for the first six weeks, she will have no contact with you, Peter. I have to immerse her totally in my program and I can't have her distracted. I will give you updates whenever you want them, but she will have no contact with you or anyone else," I said.

"That is fine Doc - anything to keep my marriage," Peter said.

"Is that how you feel too, Roberta?" I asked. Roberta didn't really answer, she just sat there with her head down and quiet. She wasn't as headstrong and defiant as she was before, but she wasn't exactly thrilled with what she faced either. They both signed the waiver though, and Peter told me he would get the money together for the fee. I told him that I would go ahead with the program then and to pack up what Roberta would need to come stay with me. I gave him my address and told him I would expect her on Friday evening, which was two days from then.

That Friday after work, I went straight home. I was expecting a "guest" and wanted to make sure everything was in readiness. I had spent the previous two days getting prepared for Roberta's stay and had gotten her room ready for her. I had outlined her program and set up the goals I felt she needed to reach. Everything was set and promptly at 8:00 pm, I received a knock on my door.

"Come in you two," I said upon opening the door and seeing Peter and Roberta there. Peter had her suitcases in his hands and Roberta was standing there feeling quite penitent. I took the suitcases from Peter and set them down. Then Peter turned to Roberta.

"Remember what we talked about. I am doing this because I want us to get back to the way we were once. I am tired of the fighting and bickering. I want my wife back," he said. Then he kissed her forehead and turned to me. "Doc, I really hope you can help her... and me. I don't want to lose my wife, but I can't live like we have been either. So she is all yours," he said.

"Don't worry Peter, I will do everything I can to give you your beloved wife back. And I will keep you informed on her progress too. Now remember, you are not to call here or try to see her at any time until the six weeks are up and I tell you it's okay. Agreed?" I said.

"Agreed. Goodbye Roberta, be good and let the Doc here help you. I will see you in six weeks," he said, and then turned and left to return home.

With Peter gone now, I turned to Roberta. "Okay Roberta, let me show you to your room for the next six weeks. Bring your bags along," I said. Roberta looked at me for a moment as if to say 'I don't carry bags!' but I paid her no mind and started walking down the hallway. She shrugged her shoulders and picked up her bags. She realized immediately that she should have packed lighter but she managed to get them down the hallway and I showed her where she would be staying.

"This will be your room while you are staying here. You have a closet and this chest of drawers to put your clothes in. There is a bathroom right across the hall where you can shower and take care of your personal needs. Have you eaten dinner?" I asked.

"Yeah, we had dinner before I came here," she said.

"Okay good. Now unpack your things and when you are done come into the living room. Hurry up, we have some things to discuss tonight," I told her.

I left her alone to unpack and went into the living room to watch TV and wait for her. About twenty minutes later Roberta came into the living room and sat down on the sofa across from me.

"Did you get everything put away? Did you have enough room?" I asked.

"Yes, I had plenty of room, thanks," she said.

"Good. Now let's have a little chat shall we? I want to let you know what we are going to do during your stay here. We are going to work on your rebellious, independent, warring nature - that disobedient and quarrelsome streak I know is inside you. I have seen it myself - you didn't think I noticed the first time I met you? You sat there not saying a word, arms crossed and glaring at both Peter and me. And I was there trying to help you! Well, young lady, that sort of attitude is just what we are going to change. Starting tomorrow you will learn to be cheerfully compliant," I told her.

Roberta snorted derisively in response to my words.

"You snort now but soon, my dear, your attitude will change. Mark my words, before we are done here you will know what it's like to beg, to plead, and to crawl. I have had many clients go through my program here, and I haven't lost yet. Many were a lot more combative than you, too. Yet they all come around and you will as well. 

All that is for tomorrow, though - it is too late now to start anything. Tonight you can consider yourself a guest here. But first thing in the morning, your retraining will begin. So enjoy your last night as a pretentious little bitch!" I told her. I think my words caught her a bit off guard, judging from the shocked look and big eyes I got. 

* * * * *

The next morning started far too early for Roberta, I believe. I think she was used to getting up whenever the mood struck her so when I opened her door and turned on the lights at 6:00 am, she wasn't a happy camper! Too bad, we had work to get started on - I'm not running a luxury resort here!

"Rise and shine my little whore! Time to get up and get the day started. You'll find everything you need to make breakfast in the kitchen. So get out of bed take a shower and get dressed - I want you downstairs and making breakfast within the hour!" I said, a big grin on my face.

I heard her grumbling as she got up, stumbling around a bit in her room as I walked down the hallway and headed downstairs to wait for her. I was watching the morning news when I heard the shower start running and it was about forty five minutes after I woke her up so rudely that she came downstairs. 

"Come into the living room for a minute," I called to her as I heard her get to the bottom of the stairs. The last stair of my staircase (or the first one going up) squeaks and once I thought about fixing it. But it like the squeak in it - it serves as an alarm and a notice, in this case that Roberta was coming downstairs.

Roberta came into the living room and stood in front of me. She was wearing a pair of designer jeans, knee-high suede boots with a four-inch stiletto heel, and a simple loose-fitting white tank top with a deep V neckline. She wore little, if any, makeup and her hair hung limp and straight, still damp from her shower.

"So is this how you usually dress for Peter?" I asked her.

"Why? What's wrong with my clothes? These are expensive jeans and these boots cost nearly $500.00!" she said, incensed.

"It's not a matter of how much your clothes cost, it's that you want to dress and look nice for your husband. One of your jobs is to look good for your husband - to care about how he sees you. You are a reflection of him and you should always strive to be attractive and sexy. Think of it like this - your dress and appearance should make every other woman in the room hate you, and make every other man envious of him!" I said.

"Well, he has never said anything about the way I dress," she said.

"I understand. But that doesn't relieve you of your job, just because he doesn't say anything. You still need to be his beautiful, sexy, arm candy. Make him proud to be seen with you and proud to show you off. You are his treasure - you should sparkle!" I said.

"Okay," she sighed.

"Good, now go make us some breakfast so we can get on with your training," I told her.

 Roberta looked at me puzzled. "What do you want for breakfast?" she asked.

"Normally I have two eggs over easy, some soft bacon, toast and orange juice," I told her. Another sigh and she left for the kitchen. 

Roberta wasn't a bad cook, and before long breakfast was ready and it was time to eat. "Breakfast is ready!" she called from in the dining room.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

I got up and came in noting that she had already sat down and was about to start eating.

"Okay, time for your next lesson," I said, "From now on, when mealtime is ready, you will come into the living room and get me. You will not yell at me from the dining room. And then I will seat you then take my seat. Once we are seated, you will wait, hands in your lap, until I have taken the first bite. Only then may you start eating. Understood?" I instructed her.

She looked at me like I had two heads! I'm sure she was thinking that I had some nerve, telling her when she could eat and that she had to wait with her hands in her lap! I had to smirk at her reaction.

"You will find that I am big on protocol and manners. You have a lot to learn, whore." I said. We ate our breakfast and once it was done I made her clear the table and put the dishes to soak in the sink. I watched as she worked.

"Now come with me into the living room," I said. We went into the living room and I sat down in my chair. I made her stand in front of me, just past my knees. "Now then, let's start by getting comfortable. Take off your clothes," I ordered.

"WHAT?" she said, "Okay hold on a minute! I put up with this whole charade long enough. I put up with being called a whore, I put up with your telling me I don't dress good enough and I put up with your silly mealtime rules. But I draw the line in taking my clothes off in front of you. I won't do it!" she said angrily.

I jumped to my feet grabbing her by the hair of her head and cranked her head back. I am about a foot taller than she was so hauling her head back so she could see my face had two results; one, she could see my expression... and two, she knew she was being controlled.

"I gave you a command, whore, and I expect it to be obeyed. You signed the waiver for this and your husband has told me what will happen if you do not hold your end of the arrangement up. I believe his words were 'I will divorce her and leave her with just what she came with - nothing!'. I'm sure you have gotten too used to your high standard of living to risk losing it. So I will repeat my command only once more. Strip NOW!" I said sternly. I gave her head a good shake to emphasize my command.

She knew then that I wasn't kidding. With hands trembling, she took off her top and then kicked off her boots. She unfastened her jeans and pulled them down and off her long lean legs. Standing there now in only her bra and panties she tried feebly covering herself. I smiled at her pathetic attempt to hide herself.

"Put your hands down at your sides and keep them there," I told her. She slowly lowered her hands watching me for my reactions. I surveyed the half-naked woman before me, drinking her in with my eyes.

Roberta was a very beautiful woman, she had a lovely face, younger than her years, pale and smooth in complexion. Her mid back length chestnut colored hair framed her face beautifully and had she worn the proper makeup, she would have been a real stunner. She had a nice body too with full, firm tits that were bigger than average but not overwhelming - they would make nice playthings later on! She had a tight firm ass that I was itching to use as well. Roberta was old enough to know how to please a man, and young enough to do it! She was going to be a fun little toy!

"Very good, now turn around and let's see the back," I said. She slowly turned around and stood with her back to me, arms still at her side. Suddenly I moved closer, pressing myself against her and putting one hand around her waist to hold her abdomen right about at her navel. I pressed her back as I pushed forward - I wanted her to feel me behind her. I used my other hand to pull the hair away from her neck and I leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"Do you know the best part of my job? It's taking women like you - cold, cheeky, and snobbish - and showing them that they aren't any different than common street whores. You all dress all fancy with your high-priced designer clothes, but what you really want is to have some man take them off you and fuck you like the street slut you want so much to be... isn't that right, whore?" I growled deep and low in her ear. I kissed her neck, and heard the tell tale whimper from her.

"That's right, you are just like the rest. All you want is to be taken... To be used and treated like a real woman should, isn't that right?" I kissed her neck each time I paused and worked my way down her shoulder as I talked, slipping the shoulder strap of her bra off as I did. I could feel her starting to sway as I talked, and I knew my words were getting to her.

"Tell me, whore, how long has it been? How long since the last time you felt the weight of a real man on top of you, felt his hands caressing that soft creamy skin, or felt his lips kissing a fiery trail down your body? How long since you felt a man deep inside your belly, opening up that dripping cunt of yours like he owned it?" I growled.

"Ohhh Goddd!" she moaned. She couldn't help herself, she moved her hands back to feel my legs, running her hands up the outside of my thighs. I pulled her tighter to me, bringing another moan from her.

With her shoulder straps down around her elbows, I reached around and unclipped the front hook of her bra, but I didn't pull it apart just yet. I let it cover her for a couple seconds still. Then I slowly parted the cups listening to her gasp as the cool room air hit her nipples, causing them to harden instantly. When I had released her impressive tits from their lacy prison, I let the bra slip off her arms and fall to the floor. I reached around, cupping her full tits and tracing a finger around the areola, being careful not to touch or even brush against her nipples.

I ran my fingers over and around her tits, teasing but not touching her nipples and listening to her soft moans and whimpers as I avoided where she wanted me to touch her. I knew her nipples must be aching and hard as pebbles, but I wanted her to see that I was in charge - pleasure, when it came, came from me and me alone. "Such beautiful tits... I'll be they taste as good as they look don't they? I'll bet those hard throbbing nipples taste delicious. I'll have to sample those tasty tidbits sometime..." I said, teasing her more.

"Please..." she said softly, She laid her head back on my shoulder and I continued tracing circles around her tits and areolae. She closed her eyes and softly swayed in my arms.

Then I had finished teasing her tits and I started moving my hands further down the sides of her body, over her hips until I felt the top of her panties. I moved my hands around to the front of her pelvis and traced the outline of her panties, again being careful not to touch anything too sensitive.

"Why you're burning up down here!" I said, taunting her. "This wet little cunt is on fire! Are you enjoying our little game, whore?"

"Ohhh, Michaaael..." she moaned louder now. I smiled at the way this woman was giving herself over to the feelings I was giving her.

 "Maybe we should take these off and see just how hot that little cunt really is," I said. She groaned at my suggestion. "Go ahead, take off those wet dirty panties, whore," I commanded. I sat down in my chair to watch her take off her panties. I knew she was hot enough now she wouldn't argue too much and I was right, the little slut even wanted to make a show of it!

 She started by wriggling and rubbing her panty-clad ass in front of me, looking back over her shoulder seductively. Then as she gyrated her ass, weaving it in a horizontal figure-eight rhythm, she began pushing the edges of the panties closer to the middle and pulling them into her ass crack. She smiled as she watched me watch her. This little whore had moves after all!

Then she turned around to face me, licking her lips in an invitation to me. She danced as if she had done this before, perhaps professionally, she was that good. She hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and pulled them down an inch at a time, alternating sides until she revealed what lay under the silky material. As her wet panties moved down her smooth silky legs, I saw why they were so wet... The slut was dripping wet!

Finally, her panties had worked their way down her legs far enough that she just dropped them and they slid to her feet. She stood there in front of me totally naked with the panties around her ankles. She looked at me for approval and I held out my hand to her. She smiled (rather smugly, I thought) and stepped out of the garment and towards me. She took my hand, I think she was expecting me to pull her into my arms and kiss her, but instead I pulled her over my knees!

"Now you little bitch, we are going to start with a good old-fashioned over the knee spanking on that bare ass!" I said. The moan I got from her told me that she wasn't altogether opposed to the idea! I had positioned her so that my legs rested just under her tits and across her pelvis. Her tits hung free on one side and her legs on the other, with her ass in perfect position for me to abuse it. "Now stretch your legs out and cross your ankles. That will make that ass a nice plump target for me," I told her.

She lay across my legs, trembling as she waited for me to begin. "You are getting this spanking because you have been so difficult. I have wanted to do this since our first meeting. I was trying to help you in your marriage but you were so contrary and headstrong that you wouldn't listen to anything that was said. You had to be threatened with losing everything you have just to come here. And once here you refused my command to remove your clothes? Young lady, you NEVER refuse my orders!" I said.

"I'm sorry," she said softly.

"Well that may be, but you still need to be punished. But this is more than just a punishment... remember that analogy of your home computer I used in my office - about how sometimes you get a virus so bad you need to do a factory reset? Well you can think of this spanking as 'wiping your hard drive clean'. This spanking will hopefully wipe out those bad habits and bad attitudes and let me put in more beneficial habits and a more submissive mindset," I said.

I began by rubbing her ass with my right hand, the hand that would deliver the necessary blows. She softly mewled as she felt me caressing her ass. I spent some time just rubbing caressing her soft velvety ass. I enjoyed the way it felt on my hand and I knew she was enjoying it. She began raising her ass as I moved a bit lower and a bit lower still. I could hear her breathing start to change. She was already plenty wet so I knew that my teasing and toying with her had turned her on. So now rubbing her bare ass was only adding more fuel to her heated condition. Time to light the match!

While she lay there enjoying herself draped over my lap, I raised my hand and picked a spot for the first blow.

SMACK! The first blow landed quite unexpectedly for her. She screeched in both surprise and objection and instinctively put a hand back to protect her rear. I anticipated that move and caught her hand, bending it up to the small of her back and holding her there with it. She couldn't bring the other arm back because chair back prevented it, so she held onto the leg of the chair with it.

SMACK! The next blow landed on her other cheek and left a second angry red hand print on her milky white ass cheek. Another howl of surprise and stinging pain and she wriggled and fought some more. But I had a lot of experience with OTK spankings so she didn't prove too difficult to handle.

Then I moved up the spanking ladder a few rungs and gave her six quick hard swats in rapid succession, alternating cheeks. Her squealing and kicking her legs told me I was getting through to her. I smiled as she twisted and turned in my lap struggling to get away from my stinging swats, but unable to. I let these swats sink in a bit, heating her ass up to a nice pink glow.

"All right, now that your ass has been properly warmed up, I think it's time to get on with your spanking!" I told her.

"There's MORE?" she cried, turning to look at me as best she could.

"Well certainly... You didn't think we were finished so soon did you? Your ass is just barely turning pink!" I chuckled. "We still have a long way to go before we are finished here, whore!"

I raised my hand. "Are you ready?" I asked. Roberta tensed and waited for the worst. I let her lay there anticipating what I was about to do to her. And she waited. Just as she started to relax a bit thinking I may have changed my mind, I unleashed a barrage of smacks to her ass that had her writhing and squealing like a stuck pig!

That whore tried everything she knew to try to get out from under my heavy hand, but there was no use in fighting me - I held her tightly and rained down hard, stinging swats to her upturned ass until she was played out. She didn't have the strength to fight anymore, and just draped over my legs like a wet dishrag, moaning and whimpering as the last few swats came down.

I sat there with the woman sobbing over my knees, her ass a bright glowing red now and hot to the touch. I had gotten through to her and I believed I had properly "wiped her hard drive clean".

 I let the woman up and steadied her on her feet for a moment. "Now kneel, whore," I commanded. She dropped to her knees obediently this time, with no argument or fussing. "Good. Now that you are in the proper frame of mind, I want to discuss a few rules. The first rule is you will refer to me as Master from now on. Not Dr. Price, not Michael, but Master - is that clear?"

"Yes," she said.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes... Master," she corrected herself.

"Better. Now I have told you a little something about your sense of fashion, but here is another thing. You will not wear panties anymore in this house. You are to wear clothes that leave you 'accessible' to me at all times. If you do not have any clothes here, I will send for something else from your closet. If you do not have anything in your closet that will do, you will just have to remain naked for your time with me. Understand?"

"Yes, Master. I will look and see what I have here," she said softly.

"Good. During your stay here I will be teaching you many things on how to be a good submissive and how to serve and please me. Many of the things you will learn can transfer to serving your husband when you leave here, but some may not apply anymore. Still you need to learn that you are to follow whatever rules and commands that are given to you. So we will start with this one right here... the way you are kneeling.

 There will be many different occasions when you kneel before me - your lessons for example. When I have something to teach you, you will kneel in front of me as I explain things. When you do, I want you to kneel like this: I want you sitting on your heels, knees spread wide apart. I want your back straight and your shoulders back. Stick out those tits and keep your head down. Your hands should rest lightly on your thighs. Try it now," I said. She moved into position as I described.

"Good, that's right. Remember this position - you will use it a lot in the next few weeks," I said. I am going to be teaching you a lot of things over the next few weeks, but if you pay attention and do as I command without fighting me, I think you will find the lessons a lot more pleasant than this spanking was. I do not like to use punishment to get my submissive to do my will, I would much rather use other methods. But as you can see, sometimes an 'attitude adjustment' is necessary to get her thinking straightened out. On those occasions, I am not above using more extreme measures," I told her.

"Yes, Master. I am sorry you had to spank me today," she said softly.

"Well it is not unexpected. I have had to do the same to several others to get their minds ready for what I was to teach them. But once I had them looking at things properly, my teachings were able to take root and grow and they became fine submissives to their husbands and Masters. I expect the same will be true for you as well," I said.

"Thank you, Master. I hope so too," she said. "I do wish to learn. I love my husband, although I haven't exactly shown it lately."

"And that is what I will be teaching you. How to show your love and devotion in the way you behave and the attitude you take with him," I said.

"But Master, what if... what if he's not... like you?" she asked.

"Once I have you in submissive mode, it will be his turn for lessons. Lessons in how to handle his submissive. He needs to learn how to be a Dominant in order to appreciate what you will now be offering him," I said.

"I do look forward to learning from you, Master," she said.

I smiled and pulled her into my lap cuddling with her and showing her that even though I spanked her, it was because I cared and that I was not mad at her. I wanted her to know that she will make mistakes, and she will be punished, but afterwards it is all forgotten and we will move on. Aftercare is a very important part of a submissive's learning and she needed to know that a good Master does not hold a grudge.
 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments