Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Winner Takes All

"The relationship is Daddydom/submissive. Three sluts entertain guest during a poker game."

16
3 Comments 3
12.3k Views 12.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words
This is BDSM story. The characters are in a Daddydom/submissive relationship.

It was poker night. Daddy had told me about it before but I had never attended. Tonight was different. Tonight I would be joining Him, along with Mary and Carol. All Daddy told me was that we would be expected to serve His friends in any way they wanted. I don’t know who was more nervous, Mary, Carol or me, especially when Daddy told us to remove our clothes before His friends arrived. He said they would be expecting that.

When the doorbell rang, Daddy told me to open the door. It was His friend Jason. I had met Jason before and he knew I was Daddy’s submissive. Jason was tall with red hair. He smiled at me as I let him in.

“Come in, Jason,” You called. You motioned to the other two girls. “I know you have met Pam. This is Carol and Mary, two other submissives.”

“Hello, girls,” Jason said, looking us over.

“Carol is owned but I am looking for someone suitable for Mary,” You explained. “Maybe tonight someone will be chosen for Mary when she is through with her training, of course.”

“Of course,” Jason nodded, looking carefully at Mary.

“That will be for later though,” You tell him. “Now it’s time to have my girls serve you. Pam, take Jason into the game room. Make sure he has everything he wants and needs.”

I could see that You were very much in control of the evening. The guys would have what they wanted but You would decide when and how. I led Jason into the game room knowing what You expected of me.

“You are a very sexy girl,” Jason said when we were alone. “Your Daddy told me but you look even hotter than I had imagined.”

“Thank you,” I said blushing.

“Your Daddy also said you were a very good cocksucker,” he said as he stood before me. “I think He wanted you to show me.”

I knew Daddy expected me to do a good job. I wanted to make Him proud of me. I knelt before Jason and unzipped His pants. As I pulled out his cock his hips started moving. I licked up and down his shaft and cupped his balls before licking them too. Then I put the head of his cock into my mouth, just sucking the head and letting my tongue swirl around it. Jason let me taste him for a bit but soon I felt his hands in my hair as he pulled me down on his cock. He started shoving his cock back and forth, in and out of my mouth.

“That’s it, slut, suck my cock like your Daddy told you to,” he ordered as I took him deep in my mouth.

Around me I could hear the others join us. I knew that Mary and Carol were sucking cock just like me. Daddy was watching carefully.

There were four other guys there. Two were having their cocks sucked while the other two were fucking Mary and Carol from behind.

You walked behind me and slid Your cock into Your pussy. I knew You would. You always fucked me first, marking me as Yours. It made me feel special to know that You wanted everyone to know I belonged to You and no one else.

My pussy was wet from sucking Jason’s cock and I was ready for You to pound my cunt hard and fast. You knew that and grabbed my hips and thrust hard into me. I arched my hips back against You, wanting to take all of You inside of me.

Jason grabbed by hair and began pounding his cock into my mouth. When Your hand slipped to massage my clit, I started cumming hard as Jason shot his load of hot cum down my throat. You watched me from behind as I swallowed all of his cum, and then You filled me with Your cum as You jerked my hips against You.

Jason popped his cock from my mouth and petted me on the head. “Very good, Pam,” he said before looking at You. “You are right when You say she’s a great little cocksucker.”

You put Your arms around me as Your cock slid from my cum-filled pussy.

“Yes, she is,” You agreed. Then You whispered in my ear, “Daddy’s proud of you, baby. I know you’ll do whatever Daddy wants.”

“Yes, Daddy,” I answered and smiled up and You.

You laughed and gave me a smack on the rear. “Now up with you, little one. I see the three of you need your pussies cleaned out.”

You motioned for Carol and Mary to lie down as I joined them on the floor. I crawled in between Mary’s legs and began cleaning her cunt. We made a small circle in the floor. Carol working on me, while Mary licked and cleaned Carol’s pussy.

“Watch them,” You said proudly to the other guys. “See how well I have them trained.”

After we had cleaned each other’s pussies we stood up. I knew You wanted more and so did Mary and Carol. We put our arms around each other and began cleaning the cum from each other’s faces. Our tongues and lips met as we licked and sucked each other dry. When we had finished Your buddies clapped in approval. I looked at You and You smiled proudly at all three of us.

“Okay, girls, enough for now,” You told us. “I have the table already set up. Bring us our refreshments and then stay close by. I’m sure my friends will get hungry as the night continues.”

“Yes, Daddy,” I murmured and I led Mary and Carol into the kitchen. We returned with beer and snacks and set them on the side table. We stood nearby in order to wait on Your friends.

Several times we brought drinks to You and Your buddies. We were always rewarded with a smack on our rear, a finger in our pussy or a pinch on our nipples; sometimes all three. As the evening progressed, Mike, a tall dark-haired man, grabbed me and pushed my head down to his cock.

“Jason’s been bragging how good you are, sweetie,” he laughed. “Let’s me see you in action.”

The men had removed their clothes earlier so I crawled under the table and began to suck his cock. Mary and Carol were soon under the table with me.

“Not fair,” said Jason, who I could see was sprouting a very hard cock. He was one of the three that didn’t have a mouth on his cock.

“Girls,” You called out to us. “Let’s play a little game. Stop sucking the cock you have in your mouth. When you suck the next cock don’t let them know who you are. The guy that gets the most correct guesses will get to have you all three at once. I won’t participate but I will be the judge. It would be too easy to know which of you are sucking my cock.”

We switched places and took a new cock, making sure the guys were each given a chance. During one of the switches I noticed Your hard cock. I knew it was against the rules but I wanted to have You inside my mouth and make You cum. Before You could stop me, I took Your cock inside my mouth and sucked and licked until You came.

You reached down and pulled my hair back and gave me a grin while shaking Your head. “That was not in the rules, little girl,” You laughed, “but for once I’m not complaining about You breaking them.”

I smiled up at You and licked my lips.

“Get back to work, baby, before Daddy has to spank your butt,” You ordered me. Happily, I went back to work on the other guys.

To keep the game more interesting no one was allowed to cum and we had to move away before they did. Except for You, there was a lot of moaning and heavy breathing going on.

Finally, David, a younger blond guy, threw down his cards. “I can’t take it anymore,” he declared. “The next mouth on my cock is going to be filled with my cum.”

“That will be the booby prize,” You laugh. “The first one to cum gets no more pussy tonight, or mouth, or ass.”

The guys all groaned with frustration. “And that is when the game will be over and the winner declared,” You added.

Mary, Carol, and I started sucking in earnest. We wanted to be the one to make the first guy cum. I managed to get to David’s cock before the other girls did.

sofimeggan14
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofimeggan14

I used a few tricks that You had taught me to work on him. I licked his balls and cock while I slipped my finger up his ass and began to stroke him. Since he was the youngest, he was having the most trouble not cumming. I knew he wouldn’t last long so I took him in my mouth and started sucking, pumping my head up and down. I was reward with hot sticky cum squirting down my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed me down, holding me there as he filled my throat with his cum.

“Don’t quit, slut,” he shouted. “It may be my last one but it’s going to be a good one.”

I kept sucking and he remained hard. I wasn’t sure if he was following the rules but I knew he was going to cum again. Not as strong as before, but he still erupted once again in my mouth.

As I lifted away from David, the other two guys started cumming in Mary and Carol’s mouths. The guy beside of David, pulled me to his cock and shoved it in my mouth just as he came hard, his hot liquid streaming down my throat. The last guy grabbed Mary and did the same with her. Hard Yourself, You had Carol take Your cock in her mouth and You came as You shoved it all the way down her throat.

The only ones that were hot and needing to cum was Mary, Carol and I. My hand slipped down to my pussy as I tried to relieve my frustration.

“Up, girls,” You called out as You stood. “It’s time to announce the winner. It will be his job to take care of you three.”

Carol, Mary and I crawled out from under the table, our asses and pussies exposed to everyone. We stood against the wall and waited for You to announce the winner. All three of us were having a tough time remaining still. I know I was ready to cum and I expect the same was true for Carol and Mary.

“Well, Mike, it looks like you are the winner,” You grinned. “Do you think you can handle these three hot, horny girls?”

Mike grinned back. “It will be my pleasure.”

We walked over to Mike who gave us each a long, hard kiss. His hands roamed over our bodies as we began touching his. He felt of our pussies, each dripping wet. “You aren’t kidding,” he laughed in delight. “These three need a good hard fuck.”

His fingers were in my pussy and I pressed my hips against his hand. He pinched my clit and I started cumming. “You were ready for that one, weren’t you?” he asked as I came all over his fingers. He put his fingers up to his mouth and tasted them. “Mmmm, nice,” he said. “Come here, girls,” he said to Carol and Mary. “Taste Pam’s cum.”

Mary and Carol sucked my cum from his fingers. He then kissed each one to get the final taste. He lead the three of us over to a couch in the other room. He saw the toys You had left out. He picked up the paddle and grinned.

“Bend over the back of the couch all three of you,” Mike instructed us. The other guys had followed to watch. We put our knees on the couch cushions and bent over the back of the couch.

Mike lightly tapped our asses with the paddle. “You three were very naughty, teasing us like that. I am going to enjoy warming up your bottoms.” His taps became harder, giving us three smacks at a time before moving to the next girl. When he had finished he checked our pussies to see if they had gotten wetter. “Very nice, girls,” he smiled. “I can see you like a good spanking.”

The spanking had made me hotter than ever. All I could think about was having a cock shoved up my pussy while I came all over it. Mike seemed to realize just what we needed.

He came behind Mary, who was first in line, and shoved his cock in her pussy leaning over her and pinching her nipples. “Come for me, little Mary,” he whispered. He pumped in and out of her, her pussy getting wetter until she started cumming on his hard cock.

Carol and I remained beside them, still bent over the couch, waiting our turn. The rest of the guys and you could see how moist how pussies had become. The way our hips were moving back and forth.

After Mary had finished cumming, Mike pulled out of her. I was next in line. He came up behind me and slid his cock inside my pussy, I could feel that it was wet with Mary’s cum. His hands squeezed my tits and I rocked back on him. “Eager for me, aren’t you?” he whispered and he pounded into my pussy.

It wasn’t long before I was moaning and cumming on his cock. When he pulled out of me I could feel the juices running down my thighs. “Don’t move,” he warned as he left to fuck Carol.

He spread Carol’s thighs and began pumping into her hard and fast. She was so hot she began cumming at once. Mike kept pumping into her. His climax filled Carol’s pussy with hot cum. She lay slumped over the couch.

Mike told Carol to lie on the floor. He then turned to Mary and me. His hands slid into our pussies. Our juice covered his fingers. He pulled them away and began to lick them. “So tasty,” he murmured. “You girls have given me a problem. Who’s pussy do I eat first?”

“Pick a number between one and ten,” he ordered us.

“Six,” Mary replied.

“Three,” was my answer.

“Two was the correct answer,” he said. “It looks like Pam is the winner.”

“I am?” I asked uncertainly.

“Yes, I’m going to eat that little pussy of yours but you’ll have to clean out Carol’s while I’m at it. Mary, I want you to sit on Carol’s face. We can’t let you do without.”

I positioned myself between Carol’s legs while Mary sat on her face and let Carol lick her pussy. Mike slid underneath me and began eating my pussy while I sucked his cum from Carol. We all became a writhing mass as our climaxes began erupting from us. Mike’s tongue would dart in and out of my pussy and then he would nibble on my clit. I did the same to Carol who began doing the same to Mary. We all began cumming at once.

Mike rolled onto his back, his stiff cock pointing upwards. “Come here, Mary,” he beckoned her. “I want to taste your pussy.”

Mary sat on his face and began grinding against it. Carol and I moved down to his cock and began sucking and licking along the shaft and suckling his balls. We took turns having him inside our mouths while Mary rode his face to a climax.

Then Mike flipped Mary onto her hands and knees. He pushed two fingers inside her asshole. “Nice and tight, aren’t you?” he smiled. “Come here, my little sluts, clean my face like you did my cock while I fuck Mary’s ass.”

He shoved his cock into her ass using her pussy juices as a lubricant. Carol and I got on opposite sides while we cleaned his face, taking turns, our tongues in his mouth, and on his face. Mike was giving it to Mary good. Even with the pain, I could tell she was going to cum. With his hands on her hips, he shoved hard into her tight little asshole filling it with cum just as she moaned her own orgasm.

He slipped out and pulled us all three close to him. “I think this is the best poker game I’ve won,” he grinned. He signaled to You that he was finished for the night.

The other three guys, Jason, Ed, and Bill, were hard as a rock from watching all the action. David was too but he knew he couldn’t participate. With Your permission, the three remaining guys rammed their cocks into our wet pussies. They had us on our hands and knees and entered from behind. I was with Jason, the first guy I had sucked. He fucked me like he couldn’t get enough. I could see the rest of the girls were getting the same thing. They filled us once again as they groaned in satisfaction.

As we lay there, naked and sweaty, You told them that was enough for tonight. That you had to take care of us. It was time to leave.

They thanked us and gave us each a kiss goodbye and said they hoped they could do it again soon. You only smiled and said, “Maybe.”

After they left, You told us to take a shower and come back downstairs. When we returned, You surprised us with a hot tub ready and waiting for us. As we relaxed in the hot tub, You joined us, giving us each a massage for our tired muscles. Of course, You had more plans for us but that is another story.

Published 
Written by spankerherDaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments