Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Asked For It (Part 2)

3
1 Comment 1
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
As I had this beautiful young, shirtless, woman on her knees, I decided that if I was going to introduce her to my kind of play, I was going to do it the right way.

I got a black bandana out of the dresser drawer in which I folded it. I walked behind her, bent down and placed the material over her eyes for a blindfold. I could see her chest rising and falling more rapidly.

"Breathe deep," I said calmly.

As she began to relax, I stepped away from her, silently sitting on the bed. One minute went by, and then another and yet another.

"Mark? are you still there?" she asked.

Silently I walked up to her and gently touched her cheek. She jumped, startled by the surprise. I softly caressed her cheek down to her chin, then her neck, making my way down to her to her breast. From her breast I traveled down to her navel where her body began to spasm from the tickling sensation of my fingers. Lowering my fingers, I traveled underneath her skirt and panties making her squirm even more.

I felt the moistness of her panties as I rubbed between her legs.

"Yes! Don't stop!" she began to moan.

I stood her up, pulled her skirt down and laid her on the bed face down. Her pink panties rode up her butt exposing the damp spot on her chonies.

Grabbing her hips, I started to grind the hard wood in my pants against her spreads cheeks.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. "I want you! Please give it to me!" she shouted.

"You want it?"

"Please!"

"You're gonna have to work for it," I whispered in her ear.

"What do I have to do?"

"Shhhh. Don't say a word," I whispered.

I began to dry hump her from behind. Frustrated from being bound she said," I want to touch you."

"Your hands will stay behind your back for now."

"Please!"

"Don't talk!" I commanded.

Slowly I began to unbuckle my belt. She attempted to wiggle her ass closer as she heard the sound of my belt. As I unzipped my pants and pulled them and my underwear down, my cock sprang out like a jack in the box.

I moved in closer toward her clitoris. Careful not to go inside her, I teased her by rubbing my cock against her moist pussy.

"Come on. Give it to me," She pleaded.

"I told you not to talk!" I said.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"Damn right it won't happen again!"

I made one last trip to the drawer and pulled out a giant ball gag and a paddle.

"Open your mouth!"

I placed the gag in her mouth so that she couldn't speak.

"O.K.since you didn't comply with my request, You will only be able to respond by shaking your head yes or no," I told her.

With a gentle tap, I smacked the bottom of her left foot then alternating to the right one. After receiving a few moans, I began to tap harder and harder as she began to squirm and squeal. Soon she began to shake her head from side to side gesturing that she had enough.

"You gonna be a good girl from now on?"

She shook her head quickly with compliance.

I laid her flat on her stomach, in the bed, allowing her to relax from the ass up position I had her in. I gave her a few minutes to wind down in which I massaged her back. Slowly I pulled her panties off in which she began to moan.

"Ass up," I commanded.

Again I began to tease her with my cock.

SandraHormass
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandraHormass

Again she started to moan and squirm, trying desperately to get it inside her.

Although I was hard as a rock and couldn't help from precuming, I got more and more turned on by the power I had possessed over her. The more she begged for it, the hornier I got. After about five minutes of torturing her with my dick, I finally got a condom out of my pocket grabbed the lube, from the side of the bed and began to push in.

I began with short slow strokes that eventually got deeper and deeper until I was pushing in all the way. as I picked up momentum she began to utter muffled sighs as gobs of spit drooled down to her chin.

After a few minutes of stroking her pussy from behind I decided to take the restraints off. I got the lube and began to probe her ass with my cock. She began to moan like crazy.

"You're gonna give me that ass baby!" I declared as I started pushing in slowly.

By now her muffled noises intensified as I went deeper in her canal. I continued with slow strokes being sure not to go too deep too soon. I continued until I was all the way in then I came to a halt. I lifted her torso up so that we were both on the bed on our knees. I grabbed a hand full of her hair, slowly pulling her head back to whisper, "You want it?"

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" she said, biting down.

She began to back up on me.

With one hand wrapped around her hair, I placed the other around her neck."Not yet," I whisper in her ear.

"You want it?"

"Aha!" She murmurs.

Pushing her face down I began to pump. She increased the level of noise as I started to go harder.

Now, I'm not a misogynist by any means, but there is a side of me that really gets off on sexual domination.
Whether its with a woman or another man, there is something amazing about another making her or himself vulnerable for my pleasure. But more than that is the idea that the submissive is so sexually in caught up that they will do what ever you command because this bond of trust has been built.

The more vocal she got the hornier it made me. The hornier I got the harder I pumped her. At one point I pinned her to the bed and started jack hammering her. Her screams were becoming more apparent through the gag. There was a part of me that didn't want to show any mercy and there was the side that knew I had a responsibility to take care of of her.

Still pounding from behind, I asked her "Are you doing okay.?"

She just kept on yelling and grabbing the sheets.

Just a few seconds before I decided to slow down she made a shrill yell in which she tapped her hand on the bed letting me know she had enough. I slowed down to an eventual stop.

I pulled the gag out of her mouth and began to rub her back after collapsing on the bed.

After winding down. I asked her how she was doing.

"That was definitely intense!" she said.

"I hope this doesn't paint the wrong picture of me." I replied.

"Well I'm not sure what type picture I have of you" she said half way joking.

"Well I would love for you to find out."

"Will I have to call you 'Sir?"

We begin to laugh. "Call me mark."

"Hi Mark. Nice to meet you!" She grins.
Published 
Written by Blackrain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments