Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Asked For it

3
2 Comments 2
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Looking back I realize how dangerous it could have been introducing the young lady to something she knew nothing about. But I also knew that the experience was mind blowing and I always delighted in opening people up to a new world and being part of that journey. By the way, she asked for it so I gave it to her.

It was a summer afternoon. I had just put my laundry on the line to dry so I decided to go to the library for awhile to check out some books. I was looking through the aisle when I noticed a young woman occasionally looking my way. It was never something I made a big fuss about. People make quick eye contact with each other all the time so I went on about my business and continued with my search.

I found two books that took my interest. I decided to read a few chapters there and take the books home to finish them. As I strolled to the table to sit down, I saw her again. This time she smiled at me and I returned the gesture.

After about thirty minutes, a voice said, "Do you mind if I sit here?"

"No. Not at all. Please," I gestured.

She exclaimed, "Man it's a hot one today isn't it. "

"Yes it is."

"I hope I'm not disturbing you?"

"No, not at all. My name is Mark," I stated.

"Terri. Nice to meet you," she said with a warm smile.

We had a good conversation that lasted for close to two hours.

"Wow, look at the time. I didn't know we chatted that long. I 'm sorry. I didn't mean to hold you up," I said.

"No you didn't hold me up. I had a great time talking with you. As a matter of fact, would you be interested in stopping by for a drink," she asked.

"Well I want to get back home to finish my laundry today."

 "I understand," she said with a frown.

"Well, it shouldn't take long for me to take my clothes off the line."

"Oh you live in a house? I would love to own my own house. I live in an apartment."

"Yes I've had this place for less than a year and I love it."

"Oh I would love to see it sometime," she said.

 I suggested that we exchange numbers and keep in contact. After exchanging numbers we parted ways.

Later that afternoon, around 6:30 pm, she called.

"Hey, Mark are you busy?" she inquired.

I'm not good with making excuses so I told her, "No I'm not."

"Can I come over?" she asked.

I paused. 'Why am I avoiding her the way I am? She's gorgeous! She has an amazing body, she's very sweet, and I can tell she wants me,' I silently wrestled inside my head. 'Because I know If I was to have a piece of her I would want more than she may be able to give. Don't go there Mark!'

"You still there?" she asked.

"Oh yes! I'm sorry pleases come on by," I said.

By 7:00pm she was at my door. I invited her in and offered her a beverage. I guided her to the living room in which she complemented how nice the place was. I offered her a tour to which she agreed.

By the time we got toward my room she said, "So this is the bedroom huh?"

"Yep! It's humble and simple," I responded.

"I like it... I like it a lot," she flirted, gazing me up and down.

"Well, this is the place. Please don't be a stranger. I would love to get together with you again," I said.

"We can get together now if you want," she said as she moved in for a kiss.

"You know, I think we should slow down a bit," I warned.

"What's wrong? You're not interested?"

"Oh very much!"

"That's what I thought!" She said moving her eyes down to the bulge growing in my pants.

"Its just I like things a certain way," I stated.

"Whatever you want, I want."

"Let's get to know each other a bit before..."

"Shhh! I want you that's it. No need to worry," she interrupted.

"Let's wait," I repeated.

I could tell she was getting frustrated. She was horny and wanted it right then and right there.

"I want you now," she whispered in my ear.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher



I bent over and whispered in her ear, "I'm not into your average type of stuff."

"What! Do you wear panties or something?" She quizzed.

I chuckled, "No."

"What? You like it rough?"

"If the situation calls for it. Yes. Sometimes it's up to you but most of the time its up to me."

She looked at me in silence for at least half a minute.

"Maybe we should take a rain check and chat another time."

"No. I'm alright. So what exactly do you want to do,"she said stuttering.

I walked her into the second bedroom. On the wall near the bed was a chalk board. I wrote on the chalkboard the letter, "B".

She questioned, "What is that?"

"It's the letter B," I responded.

"Okay, what does it mean?" she probed.

"Hold out your hands."

She held out her hands. I turned to the drawer and pulled out a pair of leather arm restraints. She appeared slightly nervous as I locked her arms behind her back. I told her not to worry, that she's perfectly safe and to relax. Then I walked to the board and wrote down the word, "Bondage." Then I wrote down the letter, "D".

"You know what that stands for?" I asked.

"No. What?"

I walked up to her and whispered in her ear, "Get on your knees."

She began to get on her knees when I stopped her.

"Stop! When I give you a command like 'Get on your knees' you reply by saying, 'Yes Sir.' Understand?"

She nodded her head and said, "Okay."

 Right then I sharply gave her a scornful glare.

She looked at me and corrected herself by saying, "Yes Sir."

"Good girl," I complemented her on her training.

I walked back up to the chalk board and wrote down, "discipline/domination."

"The next two letters I'm not going to write down yet. I will let you experience them first," I said.

"Why's that?"

"Because you will know exactly what they stand for when I write them down. Any idea?"

"No," she said.

"Want to find out?"

"Yes."

"Yes what!"

"Yes Sir."

I walked up to her and began to unbutton her blouse. I temporarily released the restraints to take her blouse and bra off and quickly bound her arms again. Her nipples were beautifully pointed and her breasts were as round as melons.

I stood in front of her while she was on her knees. She looked up at me while I looked down on her. I eventually got on my knees to have better eye contact with her.

"Yellow means slow down. Red means stop. Yes means you want more."

"What?"

I repeated, "Yellow means slow down. Red means stop. Yes means you want more."

"I don't understand," she said in a confused tone.

Right then I began to to squeeze gently on her nipples. She moaned with pleasure. I began to pinch down tighter. Her muscles began to tighten and she started to close her eyes tight.

"Look at me," I requested.

 She raised her head up and looked me in the eyes with a strained face. I began to pinch tighter and twist them a bit. She started to murmur and breathe heavily.

"Don't take your eyes off me," I commanded, "I need you to concentrate."

I pressed down harder giving them more of a twist as she started to squeal.

I reasoned, "Red means stop. Yell..."

Before I could get the rest of my sentence out she screamed, "Red! Red! Red!"

"Good girl! You're an excellent learner! Awesome!"

I walked to the board and wrote down, "SM".

"You know what that means?"

"Yes definitely!" She exclaimed.

We both got a chuckle out of her response.

"You are physically bound. But you are free at any time to go. But understand this. If you stay, this is just the beginning of the discovery. What do you want to do? Do you want to stay or leave?"

"I want to stay."

"Okay. You asked for it!"

To be continued

Published 
Written by Blackrain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments