Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Lay In Bed

8
3 Comments 3
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
You lay on the bed, the sheets cool against your back and limbs. You pull slightly against ropes that tie you down leaving you open and exposed. Candles burn around the room but the soft black velvet of the blindfold casts your world into darkness. Someone moves beyond your reach, the soft rustle of the sheets on the bed is all you hear as you feel a warm breath and familiar soft lips caress your neck sending a shiver across your skin.

"Don’t cum," they whisper into your ear.

You quiver in anticipation. Fingertips lightly touch your cheek and trace across your bottom lip. They continue down your neck and across your chest lingering to draw circles around your breast moving to the other as they get closer to your nipple. You feel goosebumps rise and your nipples harden, you arch your back trying to make more contact with your lover’s touch but they are beyond your limited reach.

After an eternity, you feel their fingers begin to play with one nipple, gently pulling and twisting. You lean, wanting the same for the other and you feel their breath touch your skin followed by their warm mouth surrounding your other nipple. Their tongue circles and flicks the tip while their teeth pull at you. You pull against the bonds on your arm wanting to pull them in deeper, wanting them to bite harder. You moan in frustration as they pull away, thrusting their chest as high as you can, your breasts begging for attention. Their blow lightly on your nipple, the sensation sending shivers through you. The bed shifts and you feel their mouth again now on your other breast. They repeat the pulling and flicking, you can feel your pussy getting wetter.

“Don’t cum,” they whisper again.

Both nipples stand hard and ache for more as your lover pulls away. You moan again as you feel them trail kisses and little bites starting between your breasts and going down your stomach. They reach just above your pussy, planting a longer kiss and blowing softly on the skin. You moan, begging for more, your pussy moistening in anticipation. They lift back from you, you hear a light chuckle and then nothing, just your breath, your frustrated moan, and your heartbeat.

Fingers brush slightly between your thighs and your pussy’s lips. Once, twice, slowly getting closer to your sex. You pull at your bonds wishing, begging, to be touched. Hands caress the insides of your thighs. Soft and warm they move down away from your pussy massaging your muscles. You whimper as you feel their lips once again touch your skin, leaving kisses starting close to your knee on one leg and moving up. They reach your dripping sex and you can feel them staring at your pussy. You plead to them, your voice shaking and stuttering as you feel them blow on your outer lips causing goosebumps to dance on your skin. You can smell your juices on the air and it turns you on even more.

“Don’t cum.”

They stop, trailing more kisses down the other thigh. Hands reach out squeezing your ass, and moving down to grip your thighs. You feel their breath on your pussy, your sex tingles and your mind spins as you desperately wait. Their tongue licks up your outer lips, stopping to swirl around your clit pushing back it’s hood to expose it to their gaze.

“Delicious,” they say. You feel pride in your chest and a warmth in your stomach at their words. “Don’t cum.”

Their tongue licks up your lips again, swirling around the clit before you feel their lips surround it. Their hands grip your ass tighter as their being to suck, bite, and flick your clit.

BethMagic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BethMagic

You moan loudly their tongue flicks the tip and you feel your clit engorging with more blood. A hand leaves your ass and you feel fingers trace your pussy. They part your lips and a finger slips in exploring every inch of your sex. The finger moves in and out in rhythm to the sucking mouth still on your clit. A second finger is added to the first. In and out, up and down they move in unison, you squirm and moan harder pulling fruitlessly at your bonds. You wish you could remove the blindfold and look down at your lover. See them between your legs, run your fingers through their hair. You’re getting close, you feel pressure and the warmth building.

They stop, backing away once again. “Not yet,” they whisper as you moan in frustration. “Not until I say you can. Now relax.”

You feel something wet pressing against your asshole. Doing as they say you try to relax after being brought so close as they push your favorite dildo inside your ass. You inhale as they push it in deeper, filling you. Slowly the seconds drag on as the toy is fully inserted in you. A moment is all you get before you feel it being removed as slowly as it was inserted. You feel the head of the toy near your entrance and then it stops for a second before they push it back in. In and out, in and out they move the toy, your body relaxes and you feel yourself trying to move with them, trying to take more in faster. Their speed slowly builds and again you feel their warm breath on your clit. You feel your pussy being penetrated by their tongue as it begins twisting and searching your nectar, their nose brushes your clit. So close, you beg and moan to them to let you cum. Wishing to feel the ecstasy of release.

A finger parts your lips, you taste yourself on them, you suck swirling your tongue on their finger wishing they would do the same to your clit. You moan again around their finger, whimpering and searching with your mouth as it is pulled away and trailed down your chest and across your nipples.

“Cum for me.”

Three words and you feel their mouth on your sex, sucking your clit hard, fucking your asshole faster. It’s more than you can take and you explode. Your body shakes, the bonds holding you dig into your wrists and ankles. You scream out as wave after wave of pleasure rips through you. They don’t stop, sucking hard, and fucking your ass faster. Two fingers penetrate your pussy again, in and out they curl and feel out every inch of you. It’s too much as you cum again and again. Flashes of color explode in the blackness of the blindfold. You beg them to let you stop, to come down from this orgasmic high. Your pleas are ignored as they continue their assault on your sex and you come again, each orgasm blurring into the next until it seems like one long orgasm.

You don’t know how long it is till they finally stop. You are dizzy and out of breath still seeing spots of color dancing in front of you. The toy is removed and a hand cups your pussy gently running you up and down.

“Good girl,” they say as a weak smile touches your lips.

You choke out a weak thank you and feel a warm wash cloth wipe you down of sweat helping your muscles to relax. Beneath you, you can feel the sheets soaked in a mixture of your own sweat and juices. Your bonds are released and a gentle hand strokes your cheek while the blindfold is finally removed. You look up, blinking against the painful light seeing the blurry face of your loved shadowed by the light behind them.

“Rest now, we will begin again soon,” they say as the buzz of a familiar toy reaches your ear.

Published 
Written by Zel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments