Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Young, Free and Kinky

"Kinky experiments with Amy."

11
3 Comments 3
14.4k Views 14.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This was first written when I was sixteen or seventeen years old. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It is the weirdest in this series."

It was a hot sunny day in July. My friend Amy and I were on holiday after our end-of-year exams. As usual, she had worked out some wonderful sexual adventure for us, and had invited me over to her house. My mum dropped me off, and once inside the house, Amy gave me a huge snog against the door.

“Isn’t this fantastic?” she said, brown eyes sparkling above her lightly freckled nose. “A whole day alone in my house with you! I’ve got a really great surprise! Come upstairs.”

I followed her, not missing a chance to watch her hourglass figure from behind, especially when it was confined in such tight shorts.

“Doing some painting?” I asked when we reached the landing, which had plastic sheeting on the floor and a faint smell of fumes.

“Dad,” she replied. “He’s doing the next coat at the weekend. It stinks, but it was the sheeting that made me think of this idea.”

We entered Amy’s room, the only girl’s room I had seen that was actually entirely pink. There was a plastic sheet on the floor here too, and on the bed, though the smell of paint was not as strong. She closed her window and drew the curtains.

“What are we going to do?” I asked her.

“Wait and see. Help me move this chair over to the bed.”

It was a large rocking chair, with a cushion tied to the seat, all apparently needing a plastic sheet for protection. We moved it to the end of the bed, which was one of those without nasty wooden bits at either end that you can bang your knee against. Then she reached under the bed and brought out a huge bottle of cheap vegetable oil. “Follow me,” she said.

We went into the bathroom and Amy began to undress.

“You too,” she told me, when I just stood watching her unveil her body, “and then get in the bath.”

I did as she said, and sat down in the bath, wondering where all this was leading. She climbed in as well with the bottle of oil.

“Close your eyes,” she said and giggled.

I obeyed. Almost as soon as they shut, Amy poured the entire bottle over both of us. It was cool, and ticked a little in places, but was generally a pleasant sensation.

“Well,” I said, once it felt safe to open my eyes and mouth, “that was different. Would you like me to rub it in for you now?”

“Yes please, darling,” she replied, exaggerating her West Country accent, as she knew I found it cute (and funny), turned to face away from me.

I slowly ran my now oily hands through her dripping hair, turned straight and dark brown rather than its usual wavy golden-brown. They slid their way down her shoulders, along her arms, over her back, around to her belly, and then on to tease her inner thighs. Then I reached up, circling her breasts with the tips of my fingers, round and round in a spiral the ended on her nipples before giving her bosoms a massage. From there, I reached down to her pussy, tenderly slid my finger inside, and began to slowly finger-fuck her. After a few minutes, she slithered around so she was facing me.

“Not yet darling,” she said. “Make sure my arsehole is well oiled though and I’ll do you.” Ah, brilliant! I thought. I love anal sex, especially with Amy and her large, shapely buttocks!

I did as she said and lay back to relax as she ran her hands over my body and then slowly stroked my oily shaft, but only until I was rock hard.

“Okay, now carefully get out of the bath,” she said.

Luckily, it was a small bathroom, so we could reach the door without slipping on the tiles. After that, there was the plastic sheeting over the carpet so we were safe all the way back to her bedroom

“Kneel on the bed,” she instructed, and reached under the bed again.

I knelt at the end of the bed facing the rocking chair, plastic rustling, while Amy brought out a large reel of thick fabric and some scissors. She cut a long strip to wrap around the bed and my legs, tying the ends to together to hold them in position without slipping. Then she climbed on to the rocking chair, facing away from me, and with another strip tied her ankles together, then fastened both ends to the rungs of the armrest so that they were held in place. Finally, she curled herself into a ball, her large cheeks spread apart, exposing her beautiful, inviting, oily anus.

“Tie my arms to the back of the chair please, Jack,” she said. I obediently leaned over her oily, sweaty back and tied her hands to the chair.

“I know what to do now, Amy,” I said, my member already erect and rubbing against her arse.

“Go on then, I don’t think I can bear the suspense!" She urged.

I grabbed hold of the rungs at the back of the chair and pulled her towards me, forcing my penis slowly through her tightest hole, with Amy screaming, “Yes!” all the way.

I lent over her and whispered in her ear: “Was that as good for you as it was for me?”

“Definitely, but keep going!”

I rocked the chair backwards and forwards several times, letting it do the work of bringing her bum to my cock, until my hands slipped from the rungs and I gripped her tits instead. From then on I pumped from my hips, entering her again and again. Both of us were moaning and breathing heavily. As I neared orgasm, I paused.

“Are you close, Amy?”

“Yes, yes, yes! Quick, I’m there!”

IrisJune
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrisJune

I entered her again, and this time her moan became a yell as she climaxed. I kept going for three more fantastic thrusts, with her grunting and me shouting, then I came. My head fell on to her greasy back as I filled her to overflowing with powerful jets. Semen squirted out, splattered my balls and dripped down her leg. It was one of the most powerful orgasms I had had for ages.

We stayed in that position for several minutes afterwards, panting heavily, until Amy asked me to untie her. I did so and then withdrew from her as I disentangled myself from the strip holding me so I could help her on to the bed.

We lay together on the plastic-covered bed for a while and then, without quite knowing what I was doing, I rolled her on to her front and brought my face down to her semen-packed anus. I circled the opening with my tongue and then pushed my tongue inside. Her body jerked with surprise and then she began to moan in appreciation as I licked out her arsehole. I continued, adding slippery fingers to her clit underneath until, with one long moan, she orgasmed again.

“Dirty birdie,” she giggled at me, rolling on to her side. “I’m not kissing you until you wash your mouth out.”

“It’s your fault,” I said, affectionately. I knelt up and looked at the greasy stains over the bed and oily footprints from the still-open door. “I think we have quite a bit of cleaning to do.”

“Mmhmm,” she agreed. Reluctantly, we got up and shuffled to the bathroom.

***

“Bye, see you later,” Amy said as she shut the door behind her parents. Turning to me she said, “Okay, we’ve got three hours. Come and see what I got in the post this morning.”

She led the way up to her bedroom and locked the door. Reaching under the bed, she pulled out a box and opened it. Inside was a set of eight pink vibrators, starting at about as thick as my thumb and increasing in size to almost as wide as my wrist.

“Want to try them out on me?”

“I can’t say no to that,” I replied, and we both stripped off immediately.

Amy lay down on the carpet with her legs spread wide open, revealing her smoothly shaved snatch already wet with anticipation. I selected the smallest vibrator, to begin with, licked it, slid it easily inside her and turned it on. I moved it around and explored the best angles. Soon she was moaning with pleasure, and close to orgasm, so I turned it off and pulled it out.

After she had got her breath back, I did it again with the next size up. I continued like this up to the fourth size, about the same size as my cock, which fitted her really well, so I pumped it in and out for a while. The next size up was a very snug fit, and she was wriggling all over the place.

She had to hold her legs apart to get the one after that in, so it was too hard to thrust. I leaned over and sucked on her hard nipples, biting just a little as I’d learned she liked. I removed that one and then, with the aid of some more saliva, squeezed in the penultimate vibrator.

“Are you sure you want to try the last one, Amy?” I asked, holding it up. “It’s huge!”

“Yeah, this one doesn’t hurt yet,” she replied between gulps of air.

“You want it to hurt?” I asked, sceptically.

“A bit, yes!”

I knew she was kinky, but we hadn’t tried anything quite like this before. Her whole body was shiny and slimy with sweat now, and her face had gone bright red. I removed the current toy and picked up the final, largest one. It was heavy. Then I reached under the bed, remembering the lubricant she kept there. I rubbed plenty on her pussy and the dildo, then pushing as hard as I could, with Amy screaming with pleasure all the way, I inserted it and turned it on.

“Ah, yes, yes, yes!” she cried, convulsing, about to orgasm.

Hit with sudden inspiration, I quickly took it out and she went limp with disappointment. I rolled her on to her front, squeezed some lube on her arsehole and started the whole process again, trying each vibrator in her bum. This time, she was a tight fit at about the fourth size, but I kept going until she screamed at two sizes up from that. Before she came, I took it out.

“Why won’t you let me go?” she cried in frustration.

“You have to do it to me first,” I replied, and bent over for her.

Grinning evilly, Amy lubed me up. Then she took the first vibrator, covered it in lube and stuck it up my arse. When she turned it on, a hot shiver ran through my body. She took it out quickly and pushed in the next size, continuing up to the size slightly larger than my own penis. This was a very tight fit, so she turned it off but left it in.

“Put mine back in now, please,” she said.

After some extra dollops of lubricant, I squeezed the largest dong into her vagina and the third biggest into her arse. Then I climbed on top of her. We turned the vibrators on and kissed each other, clinging together as tight as possible. A few seconds later, we both came, wriggling, convulsing and yelling so the neighbours must have heard. This continued for a whole minute. Semen shot up between our bodies and over her boobs, and then it kept pulsing out afterwards.

We lay together, looking into each other's eyes for ages as the vibrators in our arses gradually slid out. I turned the one in Amy’s vagina off, and carefully removed it. Then I kissed her lips, put my head just above her boobs, and we fell asleep on the floor.

Published 
Written by StarBelliedBoy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments