Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zane

"Fantasies can come true."

7
5 Comments 5
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I had no idea how long I’d been lying on the floor of his basement. There was no clock. I wasn’t wearing a watch. It was dark. Cold. The solid concrete floor was uncomfortable and I shifted as best as I could within the restraints.

My legs were tied together at the knees and again at the ankles. A piece of rope was looped tightly around my wrists, and another taut length connected them to my ankles. If that wasn’t enough, he’d gagged me too.

Even though it was cold, I was sweating. Maybe it was fear? I wasn’t scared though, not really; the fluttering in my stomach felt more like anticipation. My t-shirt felt tight around my small tits and it was damp too, sticking to my hot skin. I was wearing a skirt, not a particularly short one but it made me feel vulnerable regardless. I was still wearing my high heels.

I pressed my thighs tightly together and moaned softly, desperate for some sort of friction between my legs. It was the first time I’d been tied up but I’d fantasised about it hundreds of times. Fantasies made me turn to the internet and it was there that I’d met Zane.

It was easy, really. At first, I hadn’t had any intention of meeting up with him. We’d get each other off in chat rooms but that was it. It had progressed slowly, from conversations and orgasms to more urgent fantasies, fantasies involving us, fantasies that we had the power to make a reality. He was convincing. Very convincing.

And now we were there. Well, I was. He’d disappeared, left me to sweat. I knew my pussy was wet, even though I could barely move my legs. I could feel the dampness against my flushed skin. Every part of my body felt hot and sensitive. It had been so long. My arms ached from being stretched out and even though I could ease the tension by bending my knees, it didn’t work for long.

When he finally reappeared, his voice was teasing.

“Hey, kitten. Miss me?”

He pulled me onto my knees and unbuckled the gag, swiftly replacing it with his cock. I didn’t have time to adjust as he pushed into my mouth, thrusting a few short times before burying himself deep in my throat, his hand clamped to the back of my head to stop me moving.

“You look so pretty like that,” he murmured, even as my eyes watered. He thrust in and out of my mouth a couple more times, then pulled free to crouch in front of me. His hands went to the hem of my t-shirt and he pulled it up, exposing my tits. He groped them roughly.

“Wanna start with a punishment?” he breathed. “Tits, or ass?”

I swallowed.

“Tits.”

He didn’t miss a beat. His hand drew back and slapped my right breast hard. I bit my lip and he repeated the action on my left tit, keeping it up alternately, even as I flinched. Then he moved somewhere behind me, returning with a set of nipple clamps. There was a short chain between them and after he’d secured the clamps on my tits, he made me hold the chain between my teeth. If I looked down, there was no pull but in any other position the chain stretched and the pain in my nipples intensified.

“I like it when you punish yourself,” he smiled and he stood up. “Lean your head back, kitten.”

I did, and moaned as the chain pulled. The pain was hot and inescapable. He sat across from me and watched, giving instructions every so often.

When he’d had enough he let me drop the chain and removed the rope that held my wrists and ankles together, meaning I could stand up. In the centre of the ceiling, a strong metal hook was secured with a rope dangling from it. He tied my wrists to the rope, and made me bend so it was taut. Then he pulled down my skirt and panties. The next thing I felt was a flogger across my ass. I couldn’t help but gasp.

He hit me a couple of times, then came around to make me suck his hard cock. Once he’d had enough, he went back to punishing my ass, making me count each strike of the flogger. He was ruthless, demanding and if I couldn’t count, he added an extra strike until I’d taken thirty. My ass felt like it was on fire but my pussy was dripping. I was so turned on.

“This is what you wanted, isn’t it?” he grunted. “You wanted me to use your tight little body this way, didn’t you kitten? Does it feel good?”

“Uh-huh,”

I felt him untie the ropes from around my legs and then he was dragging off my skirt and underwear.

Asshantiy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Asshantiy

He pushed my legs apart but didn’t touch my pussy. Instead, I felt something cold being pressed against my ass. Instinctively, I pushed back but Zane didn’t let up. He eased it in slowly until I felt the heavy, cold plug inside me. I clenched around it. I could feel that there was some kind of hook attached to it that lay against the small of my back but he didn’t do anything with it. His hands squeezed my tender, reddened ass and then he started spanking me with his palm.

“This is what hot little bitches like you need, isn’t it?” he hissed. “You need us to tie you up and play with you and get you wet and excited. You need to be punished and fucked and stopped from cumming. You wanna be controlled, kitten? You want me to be the boss of you? Answer me!”

“Yes,” I gasped.

“You want me to fuck your mouth? Your pussy? Your ass? You want me to give you bruises? Or was that all talk? That’s what you said to me, kitten. Remember?”

“Uh-huh.”

He untied my arms from the ceiling rope and then led me over to a Y-shaped bench. It was about two feet off the floor and he made me kneel with my legs on the forks of the Y and my arms on the main part. Then he proceeded to efficiently secure me in this position with ropes, all the while talking.

“You wanted to get fucked, didn’t you? You wanted me to fuck your pretty little holes? What else did you say, kitten?”

“I – I can’t remember.”

“Sure you can. If not, I’ll leave you here to think it over for an hour or two. Or five.” He pulled my damp hair into a ponytail. “So think fast, kitten.”

“I said – I wanted you to cum on my face,” I gasped as he tied my ponytail to the hook attached to the butt plug. “And that – you should spank my pussy.”

My head was pulled back by the rope, my body stretched out and bound totally. Zane caressed my dripping pussy for a brief second and then drew his hand back and slapped it. It made a nasty wet sound and I moaned, jerking uncontrollably. He slapped it again and then dragged his wet fingers up to where the plug disappeared into my ass. He gave it a push, making me jolt and then went back to slapping my dripping pussy.

Every so often, he stopped to tease my swollen clit and I moaned loudly, my body sweating. Just when I thought I was about to cum, he stopped, and I felt him press his hard, thick cock to my entrance. He pushed in hard. I felt unbelievably full. His dick made the plug feel even bigger in my ass and he fucked me at a demanding pace. I couldn’t push back. I took every packing thrust, my head stretched back and my mouth open in a continuous wail. His fingers pushed into my mouth.

“Suck.”

I did as he asked and was rewarded by him releasing my nipples from the clamps. They stung as he pinched them and roughly massaged my tits.

“Your pussy is so fucking tight,” he grunted as he pushed in and out of my shuddering body.

His hand went to my clit again, working it relentlessly and just as I tensed up, on the brink of orgasm, he stopped and pulled out of me. He came around to my mouth and had me lick his cock before he made me suck it again. Every time my head moved, I felt the shift of the plug in my ass. It made my pussy throb all the more.

Zane fucked my mouth until he came, grunting and swearing, his cum shooting down my throat. Once he was done, he untied me, easing the plug from my ass. Then he dragged what looked like a hardback chair to the centre of the room. It looked solid and the seat seemed longer than would be normal.

He instructed me to lie on the seat, with my head closest to the back of the chair and then proceeded to tie my ankles and wrists together above me, securing them to two hooks at the top of the chair’s back. Then he tied my elbows to my knees, leaving my ass and pussy on full display. I felt more vulnerable than ever. I could feel his eyes on me and as I squirmed I realised he was taking pictures. I felt humiliated, used, but more than anything, I could feel my pussy throbbing.

The position wasn’t painful but I felt it set in and as I tried to relax, I felt Zane pushing another plug against my tight, virgin asshole. This one felt even larger and when he’d finally got it in, he laughed.

“I’ll be back. Don’t go anywhere.”

His footsteps went up the stairs and the door shut. I was left in the cold, dark basement, tied up, my ass stretched and my legs wide and my heart pounding like never before.

Published 
Written by browncoffee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments