Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Festival of Sex For Wife and Me

"Finding real men to fuck my wife and me"

22
7 Comments 7
10.6k Views 10.6k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Preface:

There exists a “race” of men who are sexual gods. They have super libidos, are strong and well put together with larger than average cocks, and usually quite handsome as well. Women, and even some men, whether married or partnered, find them irresistible. Aware of their power, they may strike at any moment.

They know how to satisfy a woman by dominating her and forcing her submission. They punish and humiliate. They won’t let anyone or anything-- husbands, boyfriends, fathers-- stop them from getting the woman they want. Sometimes these men, with the wife’s connivance, dominate and use the husbands in the same way. And once a woman and her husband succumb to such a man, they give themselves to him completely. They become his sexual slaves.

Such men have always existed, along with their subjects. This is how people are made; biology determines that this is the way it must be. The sexually strong will dominate the submissive, who crave their own subjugation at the hands of the gods. What could be more natural as both the dominator and the dominated derive pleasure from the arrangement, once the submissive accepts his or her lot?

A woman’s natural sexual chemistry cannot be eliminated. She can suppress it, but only for so long, as her rightful station, sexually, is in submission to a real man, regardless of who she’s married to. Her sexuality may lie dormant for years, particularly if she is married to a man who cannot satisfy her. Sex for her may be unfulfilling, a duty she renders to her husband, who lacks the drive to excite her. But once her sexuality is unlocked by a male sex god she will become a lustful creature. As her sexual development proceeds, she will likely need more than one partner to satisfy her hunger and will find her greatest enjoyment in debasing herself in wild sessions with several men. When this woman is brought together in a session with several sexual man-gods, her fulfillment is complete.

If you are married to a woman who has had her sexual desires “unlocked”, your best course of action is to overcome your jealousy and help her put these desires into action. Much heartache can be avoided in this manner. You must learn to seek pleasure in her desires and actions yourself.

Our Story:

I have made peace with the fact that I am married to a woman whose sexuality has been unlocked and craves realization of her darkest desires.  I have learned to get my pleasure by serving her and her lovers.

When she is in a sexy mood, she will send me out to find some of these sexual gods to bring home and dominate the two of us. Since she was first fucked by one of these gods last year as I looked helplessly on, she no longer allows me access to her for sex, as I am unable to satisfy her with my small cock. Instead, she allows me to watch as these gods use her and give her what she needs. These experiences have caused me to acknowledge that sexually, I have a sissy-submissive side. Watching her enjoy the pleasure of these gods using her is the most intense sexual sensation I’ve ever experienced, and since it is all I am allowed, I’ve learned to crave the same experiences from these god-like men for myself.

There is a clubhouse belonging to a biker gang nearby that I have visited on occasion looking for men to bring home for her. These men are outlaws, and I’ve seen some intense scenes inside those walls. They often lure very young sixteen-year-old girls there and proceed to corrupt them thoroughly, turning them into little whores. I’ve seen gay sixteen-year-old boys in search of older “daddies” emerge with satisfied smiles. Truly, these men are the sexual gods I spoke of earlier, and they especially love to meet unsatisfied wives and their sissy husbands.

The gang’s Sargent-at-arms acts as a doorman for the clubhouse and always welcomes me. He knows what I’m looking for and steers me to men who will enjoy both my wife and me. There are often several of such biker gods present, and I’ve no hesitation in approaching them for what my wife and I need.

On a recent evening, she found herself in a frisky mood and told me she “needed some male attention”. I knew what I needed to do, and for the benefit of any other husbands who may read this, I’ll describe what happened.

Armed with a handful of photos depicting her in varying stages of dress and undress, I visited the clubhouse and found three men drinking at the bar. I approached them to make my pitch.

The older one introduced himself as Bobby, and looked about forty, with a faint scar across his face. He was muscular, ruggedly handsome and looked like someone who knew how to handle a woman. He had dark wavy hair and was dressed in tight jeans, a black t-shirt, and boots. He looked at me and smiled, and the vibes he gave off almost caused me to faint. He was the most sexual man I’d ever met; the kind of man who could turn a straight man gay in an instant.

The man to his left, Jimmy, was late twenty’s. Tall and muscular, with a blond crew cut. He had tattoos visible on his arms and neck and wore khaki shorts which showed off his slim legs. While not as manly as his older friend, his good looks were nothing to sneeze at. I could imagine him nude in our bed, which was a pleasant thought.

The third man, Chad, was the youngest. I estimated his age as about eighteen, very boyish looking. His jeans fit very snug, and the outline of his cock was visible. He noticed me checking him out and smiled in a superior way, as if to say, “you want that, don’t you?” His face had a light stubble. He was about six one, and his muscle shirt showed off his washboard abs and lean biceps. I judged his youthful eagerness would make up for his lack of experience.

I introduced myself and explained our situation, handing Bobby the stack of photos of my wife. Bobby began studying the photos, passing them in turn to his companions.

“I am unable to satisfy her,” I told them, “she needs real men to give her what she needs. In fact, she doesn’t even let me fuck her anymore.”

“Mmmmm, she looks very slutty,” Jimmy said, “I wouldn’t mind eating her pussy.”

“She’d love that,” I told him, “and she’d suck your cock.”

“What about you?” Bobby asked, “what do you do while we are using her?”

“I watch,” I answered, “I enjoy seeing her get what she needs. Also, I will be your sissy boy, and you can do what you want with me.”

“Sounds good,” Bobby said, “sounds very good. And you think we have what she needs?”

“You all have what we both need,” I answered, “I could tell that the minute I met you. You just need to follow me back to our house and she will be ready to entertain all of you.”

Bobby looked at the other men who nodded their heads.

“We’re game,” he said grabbing my butt with both hands, “but I think before we leave you need to ‘warm us up.’”

He forced me to my knees and unbuckled his jeans. I knew what he wanted but was surprised he wanted it out in the open where anyone could see. I wanted it too, so I pulled his jeans and underwear down to his knees and his semi-flaccid cock popped out. As I took his cock between my lips it began to grow. He placed his hands on my head and began gently fucking my mouth. A minute later he was fully hard.

As his two friends watched us, they began to expose their cocks which were already growing hard. Bobby pulled his cock from my mouth and passed me to Jimmy. I sucked Jimmy for about a minute, then he passed me to Chad. Chad’s cock was throbbing the second he put it in my mouth, and he began cumming a few seconds later. My mouth filled with sweet boy cum and I swallowed every drop.

Seeing this, Bobby and Jimmy burst out laughing, and Chad’s face turned red.

“Guess you were hot to trot,” Jimmy said.

“Young, dumb and full of cum,” Bobby told me, “he’ll recover by the time we get to your place.”

We left shortly afterward. Bobby and his friends followed me in their car. I phoned my wife and told her what I had found and that we were on our way. She sounded very excited.

We arrived and after introductions, my wife greeted Bobby and his friends with long kisses. She was dressed very simply; fishnet stockings, garters, heels, ankle bracelet topped off with a pearl necklace. She was minus panties and a bra. Her pussy was shaved and framed perfectly by the stockings and garters. Her ample tits were creamy and on full display. She wore bright red lipstick and eye shadow. Her lips looked as though they were ready to kiss, caress, or wrap around a hard cock.

As her creator intended, she is the perfect embodiment of femininity, the kind that will excite the passions of any real man. To see her displaying herself like this is to understand that she welcomes the attention and advances of such real men as I had brought to her. All in all, she looked like she was ready to give our guests the pleasure they were determined to take.

As our guests took her in, I could sense their lust and excitement. She approached each man and welcomed them by rubbing her body against them. She used her hands to lightly trace the contours of their cocks.

“Go fetch these men some drinks,” she addressed me sharply, “we need to all get in the mood.”

I quickly made for the kitchen, noticing on the way that she had retrieved our floggers and ropes and brought them to the living room. When I returned with the drinks, I saw that all our guests had completely disrobed, and were standing nude in a semi-circle around her.

Their cocks were hard. They looked magnificent, especially Bobby, with his rugged masculinity, muscular body, and gorgeous manhood. My wife ordered me to disrobe as well, then sit in a chair out of the way.

“You should know, babe, that your sissy husband helped us get in the mood before we got here,” Bobby told her, “and he was very good at it.”

ParisRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisRoa

“Oh yes, I’m sure he was,” she replied, “since I don’t let him fuck me anymore, he has learned to prefer cock.”

“Well let’s get to it, you beautiful cruel slut,” Bobby told her as he grabbed one the ropes.

With Jimmy and Chad’s assistance, Bobby tied her hands and stretched them up to a hook in the ceiling. Next, he spread her legs apart and tied each one to a hook in the floor. She looked so vulnerable, and yet so ready for the punishment the men were about to deliver.

Bobby picked up the flogger and slowly draped its strands across her butt.

“You deserve this for being such a cruel slut,” Bobby whispered to her, “making your husband watch while you fuck other men.”

He drew back and delivered a blow across her butt. She let out a moan. Jimmy was holding the smaller flogger. He began flicking it across her pussy, which evinced more moans. The two men worked in tandem, while Chad worked on her tits, slapping them back and forth.

“Whores like you need this,” Bobby told her, “you’re just a wife-slut with a hungry pussy.”

“A hot cunt looking for a hard cock, that’s all you are,” Jimmy told her, “you’ll open your legs for any real man, won’t you?”

“Yes, yes, yes,” my wife answered, “I need cock, real man cock. I can’t get enough.”

“You’re going to get that tonight, bitch,” Bobby told her.

Bobby put down the flogger and began spanking her with his bare hand. Her butt was turning red.

“We’re going to punish your husband too, for being such a sissy,” Bobby announced.

He untied her from the ceiling and floor hooks and put her on her hands and knees. He summoned me over from my chair and placed me next to her, also on my hands and knees. Bobby and Chad retrieved the floggers and went to work on us both while delivering a stream of abuse. I felt the sting of Bobby’s strokes as he told me what I deserved.

“You can’t begin to satisfy her, can you sissy boy. You need to give her up to a real man who can,” he told me.

“You can have me, Bobby,” I heard her say, “anytime you want, you can have me.”

“I’m going to eat some of your sweet hot pussy,” Bobby told her, “and Jimmy is going to feed your sissy husband some hard cock.”

Bobby turned her over and moved his head down to her crotch. He spread her legs and placed them over his shoulder. He slowly began licking up and down, gently at first then harder. The sounds from her lips were moans of pleasure now. Meanwhile, Jimmy kneeled positioning himself in front of me with his hard cock at my mouth. I opened my lips to take him and he pushed hard into my mouth.

“This is what you like, isn’t it, girly boy?” he asked, “you crave a real man’s cock, don’t you?”

Bobby’s tongue was thrusting deeper and harder into her pussy. He began sucking and using his tongue to flick her clit. This drove her wild, and she climaxed, only to cum again a moment later. I could see her face contorted with lust and pleasure.

As Jimmy continued to fuck my face, I could feel his cock growing larger. I knew this meant he was about to give me his load. A moment later he did just that, and I tasted a big load of Jimmy’s cum as I swallowed it. Jimmy was a heavy cummer.

Jimmy pulled out and Bobby rose up on his elbows from her pussy.

“I think it’s time this whore’s pussy was fucked,” he announced, “and let’s start with Chad.”

Chad being the youngest, almost a boy, was eager to fuck my wife. My wife usually doesn’t like her lovers to be young teenagers, but she doesn’t mind if there is one in the mix along with older sex gods at the same time. “In those circumstances, a young boy can be quite delicious”, she’s told me.

As my wife caught her breath from Bobby going down on her, Chad moved between her still outstretched legs and positioned his hard cock at the entrance of her pussy. He rubbed it up and down slowly to tease her, then thrust it hard in her with one long stroke. She gave out a gasp, then I saw a big smile cross her face.

“Oh, that’s nice,” she told Chad, “very nice indeed. Give it to me big boy.”

Chad pumped away, harder with each stroke. I could tell my wife was in heaven as she gave me a slutty look.

“Fuck that pussy, Chad,” Bobby urged him, “fuck that bitch good.”

Chad didn’t last long. He began to cum and he gave her his final strokes.

“Oh, Chad, that was soooo good,” my wife told him, “you could have any women you want, you sexy stud.”

Chad was proud of himself to have pleased an older married woman. Jimmy had just shot his load into my mouth pussy, so he wasn’t ready to go again. This meant for my wife it was time for the main course, Bobby, the piece de resistance, so to speak. There was nothing for me to do except watch as he gave her the fucking of her life.

He moved between her thighs and lined his cock up with her already well-fucked juicy cunt. He pushed in slowly at first, and she moaned in anticipation, knowing what was coming. His second stroke went a little deeper. His third stroke was all the way in, and she gasped as his tool filled her cunt completely. His strokes picked up speed.

“Take me, Bobby, I’m yours,” she cried out, “I’ll always be yours.”

Watching my wife being pleasured by this sex god, a man who turns me on as well, was the most erotic scene I’ve ever witnessed. Bobby smiled wickedly as he shot me a look.

“She’s mine now,” he told me, “I own her.”

“Yes Bobby,” I agreed, “She’s yours now, to do with as you want.”

As I watched them I could imagine all the things Bobby might want her to do, which it turned out later he did. He fucked her ass. He used her as entertainment for his friends. He had her humiliate me in public. He had her procure young sixteen-year-old girls for him and his friends and brought boys of the same age to our house to fuck her. Whatever Bobby wanted my wife was happy to oblige.

After a few minutes of hard fucking, they climaxed together. Bobby grunting in a manly way and my wife moaning as he emptied his balls into her willing cunt. He collapsed on top of her and she hugged him tight, relishing his naked body against hers.

A few moments later he rolled off, on his back next to her. His cock was still semi-hard, glistening with the mix of his cum and her pussy juice. It looked and smelled delicious. I crawled over slowly, not sure if he would be receptive to what I had in mind.

I needn’t have worried. He looked at me with a wicked smile.

“I know what you want, sissy-boy. Come get it,” he ordered me.

I crawled between his legs and began to lick his shaft, savoring the taste and odor of his cum and my wife’s juices.

“Mmmm,” Bobby moaned, “suck my cock, take it deep.”

My wife turned on her side facing us with a big lusty smile.

“Suck his cock baby. I know that’s what you really want,” she told me, “Get him hard again.”

Bobby’s cock began responding. This excited me and I made my lips tight around the head of his dick, taking him as deep as I could.

“He’s really good,” Bobby told my wife, “He must really love it.”

“He’s also very fuckable,” she replied, “if you should be so inclined.”

I continued to suck Bobby’s cock, which was fully erect now, even though he had just unloaded in my wife’s pussy.

No longer content to just watch, Jimmy sprang into action. I felt Jimmy begin to mount me from behind, as I was on my stomach. He spread my butt cheeks and pushed his lubed-up cock into my ass pussy, slowly at first, then more rapidly.

“How does it feel to get fucked by a real man?” my wife asked me.

The truth was it felt wonderful, but I was hoping Bobby would fuck me. Jimmy was going to town on me, and I thought I might cum before he finished, so I tried to hold off to save myself for Bobby. I felt Jimmy begin to cum, pumping his load into my ass, so I knew I was safe. The only question was whether Bobby was going to have me, or if he was done for the day.

I had developed a crush on Bobby which began the moment I met him. I wanted him to make love to me, use me and to give him sexual pleasure. Now that Bobby was hard again the moment of truth had arrived. My wife urged him to do just that.

“You need to fuck him, Bobby,” she told him, “I can tell he wants your cock.”

“I’m going to do it,” Bobby replied, “I’ve been wanting some of his ass since I met him.”

This was music to my ears. Bobby turned me on my back and grabbed two pillows to prop under my butt.

“Oooh,” my wife exclaimed, “it’s about to get real!”

“I like to see the sissy’s face as I fuck him,” Bobby said, placing my legs over his shoulders.

My wife reached for the bottle of lube and spread a generous amount on Bobby’s cock, coating it liberally. Bobby reached down and gave me a big French kiss, thrusting his tongue into my willing mouth. I melted at that point, my arms around him pulling him into me. I don’t think I’ve ever been so turned on.

Then he began to work his cock into my already well-fucked boy pussy. I began moaning, overcome with pleasure.

“Oh yes, fuck me, Bobby,” I told him, “make me your girly boy.”

“He’s nice and tight,” Bobby told my wife who was watching with a lusty smile on her face, “You were right, he is very fuckable.”

I was in heaven as he continued to stroke me with his hard cock. I’d never been fucked so well. But all good things must come to an end, and as I felt Bobby’s cock begin to throb, I knew he was about to pump another big cum load in my ass pussy. As he did my own cock erupted, and I spewed cum all over Bobby’s stomach.

Bobby paused for a moment, then rubbed his fingers through the cum that had landed on his stomach. He put his fingers to his lips and tasted.

“Sissy cum has a nice flavor,” he remarked, as he slowly pulled his cock out of me.

He stood up and announced, “This has been fun, but it’s time we departed.”

“You are welcome back at any time,” my wife said, speaking for both of us, “and I hope it’s soon.”

Thus ended the first of many subsequent fuck sessions with Bobby and his friends. It only got better going forward.

[JS1]

Published 
Written by CuckyBoy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments