Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures With Vicky, The Blonde BBW

24
7 Comments 7
7.7k Views 7.7k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story that took place several years ago. All names have been changed to protect everyone's identity."

I have a friend, Bob. He's in his sixties and retired. We get together every now and then and fool around. He loves to suck my cock and show me naked pictures of his wife while he's blowing me. He really loves when I tell him how I would make him suck me in front of his wife then watch as I fuck her, but sadly, that never happened...

Bob and I talked about finding a BBW for a threesome. So we put an ad on CL and we had to weed through the hookers and spam. Weeks went by and I had forgotten about the ad, when I got an email from a girl named Vicky who wanted to be in on a threesome.

Vicky was forty-five, divorced, and had done some swinging in the past. She sent me a face pic (she was very pretty) and a couple of body shots showing her big tits and ass. Bob was into her but he wanted me to meet her first to see if her and I clicked and if we did, then we'd arrange a threesome at his house while his wife was at work.

So I made plans with Vicky to meet for breakfast at a diner to get to know each other a bit and go over what she would and wouldn't do. The morning came for me to meet her and I arrived at the diner about ten minutes early. I went in, got a table and ordered a cup of coffee.  Vicky showed up a few minutes later and looked even prettier in person than she did in her pictures. She was wearing a bright pink winter coat, her the first couple of buttons on her white blouse were opened revealing her tremendous cleavage. She wore black dress pants that fit her nicely, she looked to be dressed to work in a pretty conservative office.

She sat down next to me at the table and ordered a cup of tea. After the waitress delivered her tea, I casually reached under the table and placed my hand on her thigh. She smiled at me when I did it, so I began massaging her thigh as we chatted. We were speaking quietly, but since we were talking about pretty explicit things, we decided to go to my car to sit and talk, so we would have a little privacy. I really admired her shapely, large ass bouncing as I followed her out.

I opened the car door for her and she sat down, I went to the other side and got in the car. Before I could close the door, she leaned over and pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss. After a few moments of our tongues dancing, I closed the door and we then made out like a couple of horny teenagers. It was fantastic! Her lips and tongue were such a joy to kiss and as we were making out, I undid a couple more buttons on her blouse and unclasped her bra. I reached into the cup and felt her soft smooth skin, her nipples were very hard and she was obviously turned on. This went on for several minutes before I reached around and felt her soft ass. She moaned and reached for my cock which was straining in my pants.

She was rubbing the length of my cock and her thumb was rubbing circles around the head.  I undid the button on her slacks and pulled the zipper down.  Looking around to make sure no one was watching, she adjusted herself in the seat slightly so that I could put my hand in her panties.  Her pussy was shaved smooth and her lips were swollen, puffy and she was wet. When my index finger touched her clit she made the sexiest moan I've ever heard. I leaned down, moving her bra out of the way and sucked a nipple into my mouth as my finger traced her slit, before I pushed my index finger into her hot pussy. I was alternately sucking and biting her nipples as I began to finger fuck her, my thumb working her clit as I did so.

Within a few minutes her breathing got faster, she was moaning like crazy and began to buck her hips as I fingered her to orgasm! After she came, she undid my pants, had me lean the seat back and she sucked my cock. She sucked like it was what she meant to do! She gave GREAT head and it wasn't long before I was pumping her mouth full of cum. She swallowed almost all of it, but came up and kissed me deeply letting me taste the remaining jizz in her mouth.  

We both straightened up and then we actually talked about the threesome, since we clearly clicked. She basically said her only limits were pain, golden showers, or leaving physical marks. Other than that she was totally submissive and willing to do what we wanted. We made a date for the following Thursday morning to meet up at Bob's and then we went our separate ways.

After our initial meeting where we fooled around in the car, I was counting the hours till the following Thursday when Vicky and I would go to to Bob's for a MMF threesome.  The day finally arrived. I showered well, spending extra time lathering my cock, balls and ass, then I dressed in my normal work clothes, slacks, dress shirt and tie. Off I went.

Vicky and I were to meet at nine in the morning in the parking lot of a local mall, she would ride with me from there to Bob's.  I pulled into the lot at about the same time that Vicky did and I followed her to where she parked.  She got out of her car and looked amazing! She had the same pink jacket on, but was wearing a tight tan sweater. with a deep V front making her cleavage the center of everything. 

She wore a matching skirt that was about six inches above her knee and knee-high black boots! She really looked fucking sexy! I opened the car door for her and she got in, I leaned in and we kissed, our tongues dancing for a minute or two. I broke off the kiss and pulled out of the parking lot.  It was about a ten minute drive to Bob's and I put my hand on her thigh massaging it as we drove. I asked her if there was any specific fantasy that she wanted to live out this morning.

Her reply was, "I want to be blindfolded the entire time until we're finished. I think that will be so hot!"

I agreed and as we pulled into Bob's driveway, I loosened my tie.

Bob had left the front door unlocked, and that morning he let me know that he would be waiting for us in the master bedroom. As soon as I closed and locked the door, I removed my tie and used it to blindfold her. Taking her arm I guided her up the stairs and down the hall into Bob's master bedroom. He was lying naked on his bed, porn on the TV, slowly stroking his cock. I let him know that Vicky was to stay blindfolded and then told her to strip for us. 

As she removed her clothes I did too, and within a minute the three of us were naked.  I guided Vicky to the bed and had her sit down. Bob could hardly contain himself and reached out and roughly cupped her tits. Vicky sharply inhaled, as she loves having her tits played with.  I kissed Vicky then pushed her back so that she was lying down, Bob knelt by her head and guided his cock to her mouth. Vicky opened her mouth and sucked Bob's smaller cock into her mouth.

I positioned myself between Vicky's legs and began by kissing the insides of her thighs. This made her moan as she sucked Bob's cock. Soon my lips were even with her pussy, which was already wet. I couldn't wait to taste her, so I dove right in. Her pussy tasted amazing! She moaned louder as I licked her pussy.  Bob was starting to fuck her mouth as he pinched and pulled on her nipples. I pushed my tongue inside her then licked up to her clit before circling it with my tongue, then I sucked her clit into my mouth, tonguing and sucking it as I held onto her hips.  

Bob said he didn't want to cum yet and pulled out of her mouth. This just enabled her to loudly moan and groan with pleasure. Bob kept up the assault on her tits as I slid two fingers inside her, flicking her g-spot as my tongue was working her clit. It didn't take long before she was bucking her hips and moaning, "I'm going to cum!!!" Seconds later she squirted her cum in my mouth as her orgasm ripped through her body. I gave her a minute to come down and told her to get on all fours.

Bob came over to me and sucked my cock into his mouth, he gave good head, but not as good Vicky! With her big, delicious ass in the air, I spread her cheeks apart exposing her little pink asshole. I kissed it, then ran my tongue in little circles around her asshole. Eventually, I got her so wet my tongue would slide inside her. I instructed Bob to get underneath Vicky so that she could ride his little cock. She is such a good slut and reached beneath her and quickly inserted his cock into her pussy.

She began riding him while I got on the bed behind her. She knew to stop as I pressed the head of my cock against her asshole as I slowly and gently eased the head of my cock into her ass. Very slowly I began to fill her ass, I could feel Bob's cock through her cunt pushing against mine. As I began to fuck her ass, she began moving her hips enjoying the feeling of a cock in her pussy and ass at the same time.

We settled into a nice rhythm. Her tits were swinging back and forth. It looked so sexy! I began to really dominate her, calling her a fat, worthless cunt. She really got turned on by that kind of talk and began riding us both harder. "That's it slut! Ride that cock while you have one in your ass!" With that she began to cum again, her body shaking and convulsing like crazy.  I pulled my cock out of her ass and moved up and stuck my cock in Bob's mouth. I told him to clean it off good and of course, he did.

I then moved back into position behind them both and instead of fucking her ass, I slid my cock into her cunt, stuffing her full of two cocks! She practically squealed saying, "Yesssssss, fill my slutty cunt!" I was pumping in and out, Bob's cock gliding against mine inside her. 

Bob was again playing with her tits as I smacked her ass and told her that she was, "a good fuck pig." She was having a blast, we all were!

1AsianLongCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1AsianLongCockTS

A few more minutes and she was cumming again, for the third time in less than a half-hour. After letting her rest a minute, I pulled out of her and pushed her off of Bob.

I told her, "Lie back, spread your legs and bring your knees up to your chest, whore!"

Being the good sub that she is, she followed intently. I guided my cock into her very wet cunt and began fucking her hard.  Bob was jacking his cock near her face. I knew he was going to cum soon, so I told him to cum on her tits. A few seconds later and Bob shot four ropes of cum across her magnificent tits as I held her hips, fucking her hard. I had never seen Bob cum like that, he usually just dribbles a couple drops of cum. 

Vicky scooped up his cum with her fingers and before she could put it in her mouth, I told her to put her hand straight out so Bob could eat his own cum. He greedily licked the cum off of her fingers then bent over to lick the rest off of her tits. When he had cleaned her up, I pulled out of her and told her it was her turn to ride me. With the blindfold still on, I helped guide her into position.  She lowered her hot, wet pussy onto my cock and began to ride me hard. I could tell that she wanted me to cum, but I wanted to enjoy this.

I reached up, fondling and pinching her nipples, as she rode me, again she was moaning and panting. She ground her pelvis hard into me, her pussy pulsing as her orgasm hit her, she was cumming and began to squirt again, lifting herself off my cock, soaking me and the bed.  

Giving her a minute to recover, I instructed her to get between my legs as her and Bob took turns sucking my cock and licking my balls.  While Bob was deepthroating me, I told Vicky, "Lick my ass, pig!"  Again being an obedient slut, she began eating my ass as Bob was sucking my cock.  

It only took a couple minutes of this before I was ready to blow! I told Bob to stop and just lick my balls, Vicky took my cock in her mouth and began sucking and bobbing her head up and down, taking my full length into her throat each time.

I wasn't going to last long and told her, "I'm gonna cum!"

Vicky held the base of my cock and began to quickly lick the underside of the head of my cock.  Bob was watching as the first blast of cum shot from my cock and hit him right in the nose! Vicky aimed my cock at her mouth and dutifully swallowed the rest of my cum. Bob licked scooped and licked my cum from his nose. I was wiped out, it was an amazing orgasm and we all just laid there, gently touching each other for several minutes.    

At this point we removed the blindfold and all three of us cleaned up and got dressed. Bob walked us out and we got into my car. On the ride back to the mall, Vicky thanked me several times for making a fantasy come true. She then asked me if she could make a fantasy come true for me. I told her, "My ultimate fantasy to have a wild threesome with two sexy BBWs."

Vick thought about it a minute and said her friend Sara might be up for it, she promised to call her and set something up. Later that day, Vicky called me and let me know that her friend Sara was into it and we set something up for the following week.

Fast forward to one week later...

I made arrangements to meet Vicky and Sara at a short stay motel not far from where I worked. I got to the motel first and got a room, then texted Vicky with the room number. She knocked on the door a few minutes later and I let her in. She texted Sara who said she'd be there in about ten minutes. Vicky turned on the TV and found some MFF porn.

She looked hot as fuck today. She was wearing a black dress, that was very tight, showing off her curves beautifully. Her tits were straining to be free as was her ass. We sat on the bed and began making out as I was feeling her up through her dress.

It wasn't long before there was a knock on the door. Vicky got up to let Sara in. Sara is also a BBW, but she's a bit bigger than Vicky. Most of her weight is in her ass, hips, legs, and her belly. Her tits are smaller than Vicky's but looked perky. Her outstanding feature was her very wide hips! Her ass was huge, but the whole package screamed sexy SSBBW!

After a brief introduction to Sara, Vicky asked me to sit in the chair so they could put on a little show for me. And put on a show they did! The wasted no time, standing in front of me, kissing each other, Sara was pinching Vicky's nipples through her dress, as Vicky was massaging the huge globes of Sara's ass. Sara began to undo Vicky's dress and in a few minutes they were both standing completely naked. While Vicky sports a neatly trimmed bush, Sara's pussy hair was a bit longer and I could tell that she was already wet!

They moved to the bed and both sat, still deeply kissing, their hands exploring each other. Sara pushed Vicky back and climbed between her legs. I watched intently as her tongue got lost in the folds of Vicky's vagina. Vicky began moaning almost instantly.

Sara looked absolutely amazing on all fours with her big ass up in the air as her face was buried in Vicky's pussy. I moved to the back as I began to undress, watching Sara's big ass wobbling as she was going down on Vicky. All the while, Vicky was moaning and running her fingers through Sara's hair.

Once I was finally naked, I got behind Sara and held her ass cheeks open. I wasted no time burying my tongue in her hot, wet pussy.  Sara let out a stifled moan as her mouth was full of Vicky's delicious pussy. Vicky began bucking her hips and I could tell that she was getting close.

As I was licking and sucking Sara's pussy and clit, Vicky suddenly cried out, "I'm cumming," as she squirted her pussy juice into Sara's mouth.

Sara got up and planted her ass on Vicky's face, grinding into her. As she did this, she was playing with her clit. I wasted no time and lifted Vicky's legs up and moved past her pussy and began to eat her delicious asshole. All the while Vicky was wiggling and moaning. Sara was still riding her face, getting close to cumming herself.

Soon, I had Vicky's asshole nice and slick. I inserted my index finger into her ass as I moved my mouth to her clit.  In about two minutes both Vicky and Sara were cumming. Again, Vicky squirted as she came and I swallowed every drop of her goodness.

The three of us rested for a minute, then Sara stated, "I love your pussy, V, but I need some cock right now!"

I moved on to the bed and let Sara position herself to suck my cock as I played with Vicky's pussy while sucking her tits. Sara was a good cock sucker, giving me a great wet and sloppy blow job.

Vicky suggested that her and Sara both get on the bed next to each other in the doggy position and they could make out while I took turns fucking them. And that's just what I did. First, I slid my cock deep inside of Vicky's pussy.  I held onto her hips with one hand as I began spanking Sara's fat ass. They were both moaning as they were making out with each other. It was one of the sexiest things that I've ever seen in my life!

A few minutes later, I pulled my cock from Vicky's hot pussy and slid it hard into Sara. Sara was a lot tighter than I expected and her pussy felt like a velvet glove gripping my cock. I worked up a good rhythm and Sara began pushing her hips against me, meeting my thrusts.

I had replaced my cock with three fingers inside of Vicky's pussy and was working my thumb in her ass as I was fucking her friend.

As I was pounding Sara's pussy, the fat of her ass was rippling, causing me to pump her cunt harder.  Suddenly, Sara screamed out, "Cumming!"

Her whole body began shaking as her orgasm raged through her. After she stopped cumming, I pulled out of her and lined my cock up with Vicky's asshole. I held her hips as I pushed slowly, but firmly, the head of my cock popping into her anus. Her ass felt so hot and so fucking tight! She relaxed and I slowly began moving my cock in and out of her ass. It didn't take too long before my balls were slapping against her pussy.  Sara moved to the head of the bed so that Vicky could lick her pussy as I fucked Vicky's ass.

Vicky was enjoying having her ass pounded. I was riding her hard and was slapping her ass. I would reach around and pinch her nipples every few strokes. Vicky was now fingering her pussy as I fucked her ass and I knew that soon all three of us would be cumming.  Sara's orgasm hit first and that set Vicky off, I didn't think her ass could get any tighter, but it did get tighter as she came, I almost thought she was going to rip my cock off of my body. But I held it deep inside her until her orgasm subsided.

Then my ultimate porn moment arrived.  Both girls knelt on the floor in front of me as I stood. They took turns sucking my cock. They both looked so fucking sexy. I was so turned on that I knew that I wouldn't last long.  After less than three minutes of this, I pulled out of Sara's mouth and the first rope of my cum landed square on her cheek. Vicky grabbed my cock and aimed it at her open mouth where the next two ropes landed.  Sara then grabbed my cock and greedily shoved it in her mouth, sucking the final three blasts of my cum down her throat.  

The three of us then collapsed on the bed, holding each other for a while before we cleaned up and left.  We had other adventures, some with Sara and Vicky and other guys and some one-on-one.  

Published 
Written by oralnjsex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments