Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bridging The Gap, Part II

3
1 Comment 1
2.4k Views 2.4k
9.7k words 9.7k words

Over the next year, Bridgett had a dozen or so nocturnal seat affairs with men and four with women, three of the former and all of the latter ending in the toilet, all thrilling and physically satisfying but interesting the rest of her mind less and less. Before boarding, she swore to herself she would sleep a few hours and wake up fresh and dainty the next morning; as she neared her seat, the anticipation of being seated beside a handsome, well-endowed man, preferably black, or a sweet young woman, preferably busty and easily wet, would rise in her chest. She would hold her eyes firmly upward to view the row numbers until two rows away, closing them quickly in a bit of superstition before glancing down. Often she saw the eager look in the eyes of a man or woman seeing a beautiful young redhead coming to sit on the aisle seat, and the desire to gift such an appreciative seatmate with a no-strings climax or two would sweep away any qualms or need for sleep.

 

By this point, overwork ensured that apart from constant masturbation, this was her only sexual outlet. She loved her work, her apartment, much of her life; she loved the constant travel on the whole, and she delighted in her secret sexual life, skirting the edge of the laws and breaking all the rules of polite society; she often giggled at the thought of the blankets she helped spoil with thick white stains, not thinking of the people who had to handle or clean them.

On an early spring night, she boarded one of her usual flights, this time on a larger plane that left the cabin feeling bereft of passengers; the company was sending her two days early to prepare, not that she needed it, or to use it for rest as she wished. She was in the aisle seat, as always, only with C after the row number instead of B. She glanced down finally to see to her joy that the man in the middle seat was a stunning black man impeccably dressed and with an intoxicating air of sexual mastery restrained by good breeding. Next to him sat a prim, attractively dressed Korean woman who looked her over carefully and gave her a pro forma smile. She sat down, sensing evident interest in her seatmate, and eagerly awaited the darkening of the cabin.

The two to her left soon seemed to be snoozing under their blankets even before they took off, and soon, though far too long it took for her, the lights were out. She felt his thigh against hers, his hand resting where they adjoined, and she put her hand on his. He squeezed it, which she took as a sign to proceed, and in the manner she had practiced well by then, plausible deniability all the way until the end, she slowly worked her hand to what proved to be a massive throbbing pillar of flesh. She unzipped him and extracted his cock, exulting in its great length, nine inches at least. On her third stroke, she froze in shock and fear; a hand grasped hers and squeezed it tightly on his flesh. Above her she heard his mutter, “God, yes,” but the hand on hers wasn't his.

She looked over timorously and saw the Korean woman's eyes staring in her direction; when she realized Bridgett was looking at her, she smiled as she guided Bridgett’s hand at a fast pace, her other hand curled beguilingly around the swollen head. A hand reached between her thighs straight for her cunt, and when it reached its target with a happy gasp at finding it free of panties, two of the fingers sank easily into her drenched tunnel as he whispered, “Perfect.”

She lasted two minutes, he, three. When he spewed into the blanket, cock pulsing as it gave up its lust, the Korean woman collected most of it in her other hand and shook Bridgett’s hand with it, sealing their shake with his thick goo.

He whispered, “I need to go to the toilet. Change seats with me.” She let him by and moved over, where the woman helped her turn the blanket around so the cum stain was on the outside, and then rested her head on Bridgett’s shoulder as she grasped her left knee and lifted her leg so as to cross hers, reaching between her thighs to sigh when reaching her drenched lips.

She whispered too low for anyone else to hear, “You’ll stay with us, you know. If you wish. I think you will.”

He soon returned. He sat down, covered himself with the blanket, and raised her right knee so that her thighs were splayed, cunt open and unprotected, two hands exploring her to heights of passion she had never felt before. His index finger entered as hers receded, their thumbs alternating on caressing her clitoris, their other hands cupping and fondling her breasts, taking turns sucking on her lips quietly, slowly, patiently driving her to climax after climax.

The woman raised herself to slip off her panties, then took Bridgett’s hand and placed it between her knees. Bridgett greedily slid her hand to the woman’s cunt as she grasped his cock with her right hand; the woman was drenched, her labia swollen as Bridgett fondled them both gluttonously. Yet though she herself climaxed repeatedly, they held her hands when they were too close, staving off Bridgett repaying her debt.

Finally, she knew she would spend the night with them; they demanded it and left her no viable alternative, for ditching them after glutting herself on their caresses would be the height of ingratitude as well as a rejection of paradise. She flushed and soon came again at the thought of it. The three dozed off after an hour, Bridgett exhausted from her repeated releases, her seatmates groggy from the postponed relief.

When they landed, he stood and placed himself in the aisle behind her seat. She stood and joined him as he took out their carry-on luggage, and the Korean woman, whom Bridgett could tell was a decade or so older than her only from the slight creases around the eyes and the sag of her smallish breasts, stood in front of her. The aisle was packed and at a standstill for ten minutes, during which time she pressed hard against the woman and he pressed his cock hard against her ass; in the side next to their seats he reached under her arm to cup her breast briefly while thrusting himself hard against her.

In a feverish daze, she breathed deep to clear her head, unsuccessfully as it turned out, and felt the hand of fate marching her off to some new stage in her life. The two sides of her sexual life seemed to be coming together, and for once the prospect filled her mostly with anticipation; even with Lavandra, she had felt more apprehension than she did then. The woman turned her head and looked back at her with a satisfied smile on her face, gazing at her with an aura of possessiveness and promise.

They passed through customs quietly, took the shuttle bus quietly, and went to the bar on the first floor for a quick drink. He held out his hand, “Ray.”

She shook his hand and then hers as she said, “Jeonhui. You may call me ‘Jenny’ if you like.”

Bridgett replied in her almost accentless Korean, “Jeonhui will do.”

Jeonhui smiled, “I like a woman talented with her tongue.”

Ray added, “You’re here for business.”

“Yes. Leading training.”

“Your company?”

When she told him he said, “They pay shit for rooms. Join us; it will be more comfortable. We’ll be here for almost a week.”

“I’ll get the room, but I won’t stay there much.”

He nodded and added, “We have meetings every day; three nights will be contract negotiations. You’ll be free those nights, but the others, we’d love you to join us.”

Wordlessly she nodded, flustered and overjoyed, and they checked in. A pall settled on them in the elevator; she wondered if their bellies were as topsy-turvy as hers. She looked over to see Jeonhui appraising her closely; she continued observing her without a smile as Bridgett examined her face.

As soon as the door closed on them, she fell into Ray’s arms as Jeonhui embraced her from behind. She sucked on his tongue as Jeonhui fondled her breasts avidly, hefting and squeezing them as if deciding which of two was more flawless. Ray’s cock pushed against her, setting her loins burning where its pressure expressed his lust for her. They stripped her quickly, letting her help them undress in turn.

She stared at Ray, his muscular body taut and dark, his cock jutting out toward her, then turned around to devour Jeonhui with her eyes. Her hair fell straight to the middle of her back, her torso taut and her hips boyish, framing a black thicket at the join of two perfectly turned legs. Her breasts were more like small apples than her own grapefruit, perfectly formed once but sagging under gravity, and she returned Bridgett’s admiration with frank curiosity and lust. As Bridgett enveloped Jeonhui in her arms, Ray came up behind her, his cock pressed between her thighs like a squirming animal seeking release. He bent his knees until his cock could slide into her. She spread her knees slightly to give him better access, and as Jeonhui loved her breasts, she felt him slide his cock between her labia, lubricating itself on her juices, and then the head slipped further inside her.

As he entered her, Jeonhui kissed down to her navel; when his head was fully inside her, she reached Bridgett’s hairs. Ray pulled the chair behind him toward him and held Bridgett firmly in place against and around him as he sat back into it, holding her by the waist as she raised her knees to the arms of the chair. She was fully exposed to Jeonhui’s inquisitive eyes and searching tongue, Ray’s cock forced fully into her by her weight in a gasp as she settled heavily on him. Jeonhui stared at her cunt, her labia moving like a sheath on the black flesh sliding in and out of her.

Jeonhui explored her labia and clitoris as Ray worked her steadily, then grinned up into Bridgett’s staring eyes as she bent in and lightly licked her clitoris, the pressure of her tongue in front and Ray’s cock behind it lifting her quickly toward climax. In less than a minute she overflowed, her juices drenching the chair between Ray’s thighs. Jeonhui held her mouth in place as Ray continued his steady pace, her cunt the focus of attention for all three of them.

Bridgett reveled in the best of both of her sexual worlds coming together: a beautiful woman sucking her cunt as it was fucked by a beautiful black cock. Ray sucked on her neck as he squeezed her breasts in satisfaction with their size, his cock maintaining a steady rhythm after all this time inside her. Jeonhui stared up at her as she licked avidly, her tongue traveling fast and hard from her labia to her clit, down the side to the underside of Ray’s cock, and back around to her clit, the steady rhythm matching Ray’s perfectly so that her tongue hit her clit at the same moment Ray’s cock plunged most deeply inside her, as if they had practiced this technique many times until it came automatically to them.

Her second climax came suddenly and made her cry out loudly as wave after wave swept over her, her body shaking in agony and ecstasy as the tongue and lips and cock worked her relentlessly with each spasm, moving firmly against and inside her and easily matching each thrust of her hips. Ray’s arms held her firmly in place and Jeonhui’s shoulders supported her thighs as she lost control of her body, screaming as her hips thrust in every direction.

After her third climax, she slid off Ray onto the floor, his cock a patient soldier standing at attention ready for his next assignment. Jeonhui leaned back and lay on the floor with her weight on her arms, her fixed stare issuing Bridgett a challenge. As Bridgett watched, she spread her thighs, letting Bridgett see her labia poking wetly out amid a lightly haired mound trimmed perfectly to Bridgett’s tastes. Bridgett leaned in between her thighs and began sucking happily, groaning as Ray entered her again, his cock filling her perfectly. She snaked two fingers inside Jeonhui’s sodden tunnel and fucked her in synchrony with Ray’s thrusts.

Her cunt was Bridgett’s ideal when masturbating, small like a rosebud and immediately responsive to her tongue. Jeonhui held Bridgett’s head in place with thighs and hands and lay back luxuriantly on the carpet. Although Ray was able to hold off seemingly indefinitely, Jeonhui boiled over within two minutes, finally allowing herself to give in to Bridgett’s caresses and tongue. She moaned happily in Korean a variety of vocabulary Bridgett only knew from the movies she sometimes rubbed off to. Even after her climax, however, she held Bridgett firmly in place, telling her, “You’ve teased me for too long. Suck me dry, lover.” Bridgett happily obliged her, giving her four more climaxes before the last one nearly gave her a crick in the neck from the violence of her pleasure.

Ray moaned, “I’ve held off long enough. Take it, Bridge,” as he held her hips firmly, lifting her off the floor and using her body like a child’s red-haired rag doll, her hair and tits flying wildly as he pounded deep inside her. Jeonhui sat up and watched languorously as Ray groaned with each thrust. In a few seconds, he went stock still, his cock buried fully inside her, and he screamed as his jism spurted deep inside her.

She turned her head and said low, “Give it to me, fill me with your cum.”

He collapsed on the floor, pulling Bridgett to lie in his arms, and Jeonhui hugged both of them as they lay there sweaty and drained. They kissed passionately after a few minutes and came alive again. This time Ray took Jeonhui from behind in the chair, her cunt split by his rod and fully open to Bridgett’s greedy eyes and hungry mouth and tongue, and much more quickly this time he drained into Jeonhui as she was having her sole orgasm of that bout.

Ray walked off to the bathroom in exhaustion as Bridgett remained kneeling before Jeonhui, sucking Ray’s cum out of her as she wriggled under her tongue. Soon Jeonhui pushed her away, but only to push Bridgett onto the floor and mount her for her first sixty-nine. They each came once more and curled up on the bed with Ray.

Bridgett asked, “How long have you two been married?”

They laughed loudly in delight and Jeonhui said, “No, I’m his assistant. The Missus will be joining us in a couple of hours.”

“The Missus?”

“I’m their assistant, both business and pleasure.”

Ray added, “She keeps our marriage bed spicy.”

Jeonhui smiled, “Koreans are good for that. Spicy soup, spicy bed.”

They laughed and Ray said, “You are of course expected to play with Dolores when she gets here. Judging from your enthusiasm for Jeonhui, that shouldn’t be any problem.”

Feeling as if the sun were glowing in her chest, she smiled, “I want all three of you in every way I can have you this week.”

Jeonhui said, “She should be touching down right about now. She only brought carry-ons, of course, so she should be here soon enough.”

Ray replied, “She’ll need a shower. Perhaps Bridgett can join her. Help her wash her back.”

Bridgett replied, “And other places.”

Jeonhui smiled, “Good girl!”

“Do you three often have a fourth?”

Ray replied, “Rarely, and only women. I’m happy with just one woman, and so is Dolores. It’s my great luck I get a second woman. Any other women we also share, but that’s only when we need variety. Ground rules when we married.”

Bridgett looked at Jeonhui. “Lucky woman.”

She grinned, “I am.”

Jeonhui went to shower while Ray sat and smooched warmly with her; she felt his cock rise throbbingly under her fingers, and she smiled, “You like redheads.”

“I love redheads, creamy full breasts, beautiful blue eyes…You’re a teenage dream, you know.”

“So are you.”

He grinned conspiratorily, “Really.”

She swatted him lightly, “I had a thing for a gorgeous black guy. Total asshole, but gorgeous.”

“Total asshole because gorgeous, I’ll bet.” She nodded. “Well,” he continued, “I’m glad to reap his fruit.”

“Is your wife as beautiful as you are?”

“More.”

They grinned and caressed each other lightly, slowly building their heat, until Jeonhui joined them. She smiled, “Lovely couple.” She went and prepared them all coffee, and a few minutes after they had sat around a table to drink it a beep sounded on Jeonhui’s phone. She glanced down, “Early even! I’ll go get her bags and tell her the news.”

Ray replied, “Hope you don’t mind having to make do with my company until she arrives.”

They grinned at each other as Jeonhui put on her jacket and walked out the door.

Fifteen minutes later, the door opened. Jeonhui stepped inside and held it open, and Bridgett was immediately entranced by the woman who followed her in.  Tall and firmly muscled, Dolores towered above Jeonhui and almost matched Ray; certainly, she had four or five inches on Bridgett. Her natural hair was pulled back in a bun, frizzy with a frisson of wildness; her deep black face made even Ray look slightly pale, while her long neck drew the eyes happily down to a full bust, wide hips, and long legs. Bridgett stood up and met her in the middle of the room. They shook hands and appraised each other frankly, eyes lingering over the other’s charms.

Dolores leaned in and kissed her sweetly on the lips for several seconds, then pulled away long enough to say, “I gather you’re to help me shower.”

“I might even dry you off.”

She smiled and took Bridgett’s hand. They got to know each other as Dolores settled in, and when her clothes were put away and she had drunk some water, she smiled at Ray and Jeonhui and led Bridgett to the bathroom. Beside the lavatory and sink was a glass bathing room with a shower and a tub. When Dolores started unbuttoning her blouse, Bridgett said, “Please, let me.”

They undressed each other, alternating articles of clothing, Bridgett standing there nude faster. Dolores stood there in a bra and panties, delighting in the red thatch between Bridgett’s thighs, and said, “Hot as fire.”

“But much wetter.”

Bridgett undid Dolores’s bra and cupped her full breasts as they kissed deeply; after a minute she reached down to run her fingers inside Dolores’s lacy panties. Her hair was thick and moist, her outer lips swollen so that the inner lips poked out slightly. The panties stripped off easily. They then entered the bathing space and caressed each other’s breasts as they resumed kissing. After a few minutes she looked up to see that Ray and Jeonhui had entered the other room nude, and as each pair enjoyed the sight of the other, Bridgett stood back to admire the ebony Venus as she moved vigorously to start the shower.

Dolores quickly soaped up and then stood in water so hot the glass steamed up fully in fifteen seconds. She stretched and groaned in pleasure, purring happily as Bridgett soaped up her back and slowly washed it clean. She then reached between Dolores’s thighs and lightly rinsed her there, then Dolores turned off the water and wiped the fog off the glass for their audience before indicating the bath stool and spreading her thighs as she leaned against the wall.

Bridgett kissed her deeply, their breasts pressed softly together, and worked her way down slowly to suck on their coal-black tips as her fingers roamed from Dolores’s muscular hips toward the hairy thatch she helped wash. Dolores sang softly and blasphemously, “’Tis the gift to go down where you’re supposed to be; and when you have reached the place that is right, you will be in the valley of love and delight.'” She then chuckled as Bridgett knelt down and let her tongue enter the valley.

Bridgett sucked happily, lapping away like a kitten for cream, as Dolores tensed above her and held her head in place. She snaked two fingers inside her and poked around till she found the spot that drove her crazy, and then proceeded to drive her crazy. Dolores rode her fingers and tongue to a quick climax and then pushed her back to lie on the slick tile floor. She looked up to see Ray taking Jeonhui from behind, both of them staring raptly at the spectacle before them. Dolores then crouched above Bridgett and rode her face as she explored her gaping cunt, thighs spread wide to expose her fully to her gaze.

Dolores came again quickly, coating Bridgett’s face with her fluids, and then leaned down and expertly and enthusiastically sucked on her gaping cunt, stopping from time to time to admire it; Bridgett lay back happily and played with the black lips ragged above her, admiring the pink center peeking out at her as she rotated her hips. Suddenly through the glass, they heard Ray bellow as he pumped his seed into Jeonhui, whose high-pitched squeal wavered discordantly over his bass. Bridgett reached up and pulled Dolores down to her lips and kept her honey pot simmering without boiling over as Dolores’s tongue worked her to a massive climax. As her orgasm approached, she worked Dolores faster.

They climaxed simultaneously and lay side by side on the tiles as the door opened and Ray and Jeonhui helped them to their feet. They dried off and staggered to bed, and for the next four hours caressed who and where they wished without boundary or discrimination. Bridgett nearly passed out at one point on the bottom of a sixty-nine sucking on Jeonhui as she was being skewered by Ray, Dolores teaming up with Jeonhui to suck her thoroughly until Jeonhui’s orgasm left Dolores in complete control of her pleasure. Ray pulled out just in time to spew a series of small thick spurts onto Jeonhui’s hairy mount and Bridgett’s neck and chest; the sight and feel of his release so close up pushed her over the edge.

At the end, Jeonhui had collapsed in exhaustion and snored as Ray held Bridgett open again in his lap, her knees on the armchairs and his cock buried deep within her belly as Dolores sucked both of them simultaneously. When Bridgett came, Dolores helped her to her hands and knees and pulled her face to her cunt and reached her last orgasm of the day as Ray plunged once again into Bridgett from behind, the three climaxing simultaneously as Ray and Dolores called out in unison, “Oh God, Bridge, I’m coming!” Dolores rubbed her nose raw with her fur as Ray left her sore with his pounding reaching her furthest depths, and as her cunt clenched down on Ray like a vise, she knew she had finally been fully and completely tapped out.

They lay there close to unconsciousness, finally rousing themselves long enough to cuddle with Jeonhui under the covers, the excessively large bed barely large enough for their full party. They woke up in the mid-afternoon for dinner and passed the night and all the next day in the same tangle of limbs and hair and indiscriminate union. Bridgett gave a silent prayer of thanks that they all had business that day. She met Jeonhui for a very early dinner, Ray and Dolores being off in negotiations, and after dinner, the two retired to her room for late afternoon fun.

They sixty-nined quickly and lay there happily. Jeonhui reached up and tousled her hair, holding and examining a strand of her hair. “So beautiful. Pink nipples, creamy skin, blue eyes, so different from my girlish dreams but so beautiful.”

“Stay the night?”

Jeonhui smiled sadly, “No. Too much estrogen for my blood.”

“Beg pardon?”

“We’re both bi, but I’m a lot straighter than you. I can tell, the way you chow down on any pussy shoved in your face and ask for seconds. You like cock, yeah, but I can tell you feel romantically more for women. Right?”

“I guess, maybe.”

“Think about it, embrace it. You’ll be happier that way. Find a couple with a woman like Dolores. Or find a man to make that couple. But I’m not the woman in that picture. Dolores and I both…we love each other in our own way, yes, but Ray is the center of our trio. His pleasure matters to us a lot; it makes up part of our own pleasure. For you it’s more about pleasuring me and Dolores, I can tell. It’s just obvious; you love having Ray inside you, but you launch into outer space if one of us sucks your cunt at the same time. That’s so hot! In small doses. I love our time together, but I need time away from all three of you. No women, just men.”

Men? More than one?”

Jeonhui grinned mischievously. “Oh, I’m famous in certain circles, you know. The star of at least two readers’ letters and three or four erotic tales. My former admirers share their public confessions with me. I love being bragged about.”

“What do you do?”

Who do I do, you mean.” She grinned. “College boys. White ones, usually. It’s so easy to bowl them over if you’re a confident Asian woman. It blows their minds, all those dirty little fetishes and secret desires they have, so politically incorrect. The Victorians had their taboos, modern intellectuals have their own, and giving in to the knowledge that the stereotypes you internalized turn you on when you’re supposed to not see color, not see race, it’s like a trigger right to the libido. I make them give in to that dirty knowledge, and I pull the trigger and blow their minds and cocks to oblivion.”

Bridgett watched her in awe as she continued, “I dress fairly conservatively, but no bra, gap in the blouse open, shorter skirts than usual, and tight, so tight, and I go to the bars near one of the big universities that foreign students go to—not their regular ones, the ones they hear rumors about. And I can tell which boys might swing both ways, and I find two of them, get them to compete a little for me, leading them on, and then I corrupt their lily-white asses. When they’ve had two or three glasses of soju, I lean in and slowly get them to realize that I love watching two men use each other for my pleasure, and they always do. We go to a hotel I have investments in, so I can do whatever the hell I want there, and I make them sixty-nine for me and then fuck each other; then they get to use me all night long. I promise them, in return for the show, that each of them will get to come in all three of my holes at least once…and I always keep my promises.

“God,” she continued as she put on her bra, “I love how men are wired. Your countrymen. They go crazy for Asian women, older women, smart women, and they’re willing to do anything to get that. I love the power it gives me, the way they do just what I tell them, buggering each other silly so they can bugger me, which they always do very well, coming inside each of my holes over and over, sometimes six, seven times a night. I lose count of my own by the time they pass out, then I leave them snoozing in bed with a letter of thanks and an untraceable email address to keep in touch, in case they need help in the city. Most of them send me protestations of love for the first week; it’s so sweet. They’ve left me such memories…”

“And do you ever repeat it with them?”

“Never. We keep in touch sometimes, but I don’t meet them again.”

“So you use them?”

“I enjoy them, and they enjoy me. Using your partner’s body’s part of that, but I never mislead them. They know what they’re getting—one night of abandon with their hottest secret fantasy.”

“Whereas Ray does to you whatever he wants.”

Jeonhui laughed, “Yes, he is his own man. That’s why I never tire of him.”

“And does he ever bugger you?”

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

She laughed again, “Never. That’s purely my gift to men I control, to express myself bluntly and concisely. In fact, even though that’s a strict boundary for me, it’s never come up. Neither of them’s interested in it, I think.”

“I’ve never been interested in that, but it sounds incredible through your eyes. Send me some links?”

Jeonhui laughed brightly, “I’ll even send you a little video clip or two if you like. Strictly for your eyes only.”

“My eyes and pussy, most likely.”

Jeonhui smiled, “That is fully acceptable.”

“And will I get set aside the same way?”

Jeonhui nodded, “Most likely, of course. Think of this as your vacation, your one-time trip to a distant land. Savor it and think of it as nothing more than what it is. I will add though that…the business opportunities from keeping in touch with us strictly as friends are well worth cultivating.”

Bridgett smiled back, “Good. I don’t think I could handle this for more than a week.” She thought for a moment and said, “I love joining in like that, but I think I need to be…Dolores. The center of things. Not someone on the edge.”

Jeonhui nodded, “Don’t ignore that. You need to keep yourself happy. Now kiss me good-bye.” Bridgett pushed her against the door and kissed her passionately, working from her upper lips to her lower lips to give her a quick good-bye orgasm. Jeonhui caught her breath and returned the favor, smiling up at her afterwards, “Such beautiful hair.”

“So everyone says.”

They laughed and Jeonhui left to make the night of two more happy Western men.

 

Feeling sore and glum, Bridgett finally dressed around 8:40 and went down to dinner before it closed. The hotel was her favorite, full-service and appointed almost like an art gallery in some public rooms. She sat waiting for her dinner when a beautiful Korean women came over and said, “Fancy meeting you here! May I join you?”

Bridgett’s heart leaped as she looked up at her, thin and elegantly dressed, hair done up impeccably, brown eyes dancing behind thick black frames, thin neck curving into kissable shoulders above two firm breasts, nipples already jutting toward her. Something seemed familiar…She smiled and said, “Please, I’d love the company.”

“Pleased to meet you…”

“Bridgett.”

“Eunjeong.”

They discussed their jobs and schedules and then chatted gaily over dinner in a mixture of English and Korean, Bridgett wracking her brain to figure out where she knew Eunjeong, who alluded teasingly to earlier meetings. They had a glass of wine as they talked about their lives, and about 11:30 Bridgett said, “I am sore and worn out.”

“Business meetings or pleasure?” She smiled quirkily, teasing in her voice.

After a pause, Bridgett replied, “Pleasure.”

Eunjeong looked fixedly into her eyes for a moment and then smiled obscurely as she looked across the room. Bridgett said quietly, “I could use a good sauna.”

Eunjeong’s eyes snapped to her face and she said, “They have one.”

“But it’s closed.”

“Not necessarily. Come with me.”

“They have another sauna?”

“You’ll see. Come on,” she smiled, taking her hand.

They walked slowly through the hotel, up the stairs and into the back as a soft timidity settled over them. Eunjeong led her to a side door to the women’s sauna and pulled out a card that she slipped through a reader and punched in a short code; the door opened, revealing a dark alcove with a dim light around a corner.

As Eunjeong pulled her in, Bridgett whispered, “What is this? Who are you?”

“Just someone.”

“What someone?”

“Special someone.” She pulled Bridgett by the hand, who willingly let herself be led. They came to the last row of lockers with one small nightlight on; to their right, the pools were visible in the darkness, their heat still maintained.

Eunjeong began undressing, much to Bridgett’s delight, and she began stripping herself. They were soon nude, Eunjeong staring with frank interest at Bridgett’s body. Bridgett shivered, perhaps from fear, perhaps anticipation, the naughtiness of going behind the scenes and the rules setting her body on fire with adrenaline. Eunjeong smiled, “Come on, it’ll be empty until seven. Keep quiet and relax and no one will be any wiser. Don’t make a mess; you don’t want to make extra work for the staff, and someone might bitch about it and get me in trouble.”

She strolled over with a towel to the hot pool, the water still until she walked down the steps and sank in it to her neck. She stared fixedly at Bridgett until she joined her, appearing to pay special attention to the join of her thighs as she walked down the steps. She moved over and sat next to Eunjeong, who leaned against her and said, “Still hot. Easier to open in the morning.”

“How do you know this?”

“Do you not recognize me?”

“Vaguely.”

“I recognized you immediately.”

“I could tell.”

“You go along to get along well.”

“You seemed so sure of yourself, I was sure I had gotten brain damage or something.”

Eunjeong smiled. “I’m trained to fade into the background.”

“You aren’t an expert. You’re familiar to me…”

“I wanted to be.”

“Then you’re still not an expert; you’re not that familiar…”

“All part of my cunning plan, dear.”

She looked beside her at Eunjeong’s face dimly lit on one side and blackest shadow on the other, teasing smile dancing as sweat beaded her skin. She felt Eunjeong’s left breast pressing into her right elbow, her hip next to hers, and in languor and anticipation willed the dance they seemed to be starting to last a long time, the longer the greater the chance of permanent value. Eunjeong seemed equally reluctant, and for a minute they sat there quietly relaxing in the heat.

Finally, Eunjeong said, “I’ve always had very good night vision, you know.” Something clicked then for Bridgett, and the glasses she was wearing called up a familiar face, even if the hair was very different now. She looked into Eunjeong’s eyes, her mouth dry as she placed her.

“So you often fly my route.”

“No, you often fly mine,” she smiled happily.

“And so, as a stewardess…”

“…for the airline that partners with this hotel…”

“…you have special privileges…”

“…or at least know my way around the place.”

“Do you often bring…come here?”

“Alone. It’s peaceful for me. A friend in housekeeping here told me the secret. No one would mind as long as I leave no trace.”

“How often do you get to stay here?”

“Often enough. It’s standard procedure when we have to fly back out the next day. I don’t have to go into the city; that takes forever. My hotel room is miniature though, a third one of yours.”

“Tiring schedule?”

“Is yours?”

“Sometimes. When do you leave?”

“I have to be up and out by 9:30.”

“That’s not so bad.”

“I can stay up late.”

“When will you be back?”

“In eight days.”

“I won’t.”

“We can figure that out.”

And with that Bridgett's heart leaped as she realized something longer than a night or a week might come. She leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. Eunjeong pulled away long enough to put her glasses on the stone next to them and leaned in to suck on Bridgett’s lips slowly, seductively, sensuously, as she ran her fingertips along the arm pressed into her breast down to grasp Bridgett’s own. She looked down to stare at the flesh she held and smiled, “So large, I could nurse at you all night long.”

“I hope you’ll do more than that.”

She smiled and did so. Bridgett lifted one breast to Eunjeong’s lips as her fingers strolled leisurely down to her cleft, but when she moved her hand to cup Eunjeong’s breasts, she whispered, “Not yet.” Bridgett gave herself over to Eunjeong’s hand and mouth. Her fingers had explored Bridgett’s labia thoroughly and gained entry inside her, and Bridgett’s hips clenched and relaxed as they slowly circled inside her. She looked down to see Eunjeong’s eyes peering up at her from her breast, two small reflections shining up at her fixedly amid the regular oscillations of the pool shaken as she was herself by the steady motion of Eunjeong’s hand. She reached up to caress her cheek, and Eunjeong smiled and shifted to her other breast.

Soon Eunjeong had three fingers inside her, stretching her wide and wiggling inside her as her palm cupped her mount, and with her other hand, she managed to get both of her nipples in her mouth at the same time. The flashes of the rippling surface behind her head grew rougher and irregular, but the two reflections in her eyes remained fixed even when Bridgett lost control and fucked up against her, turning the surface into what seemed in the darkness a rough sea.

Finally, Bridgett closed her eyes and rolled her head up as she felt her belly clenching tight around Eunjeong’s hand. Eunjeong whispered, “Come for me, love,” and Bridgett obliged her, a small orgasm sweeping over her that left her sexually ravenous but emotionally calm. Eunjeong rode out her climax easily, staring greedily at the pleasure she was giving her.

When Bridgett finally relaxed, Eunjeong lifted her up to sit on the stone and spread her thighs. “I’ve wanted to taste you for so long.” She leaned in and licked happily at the gash exposed to her and soon added her fingers. Bridgett held Eunjeong’s head in place with her hands and thighs and came quickly, and again, and then again as she never let up her vigorous sucking and fingering. She seemed to know exactly how much pressure and speed Bridgett’s clit needed from her tongue, how much pressure to apply to her G-spot, and how hard to tweak her nipple or squeeze her breast with her left hand.

When she finally pushed Eunjeong away from her aching cunt, Eunjeong helped her settle into the water and passively accepted her caresses. They kissed deeply as Bridget finally grasped her fine breasts, a little larger than Jeonhui’s had been and still completely firm. The skin glowed dimly in the dark, a rich tan with rich brown nipples inside small aureoles, and they danced happily under Bridgett’s tongue. Eunjeong whispered, “Finger me, suck my breasts, watch me; I’m all yours, enjoy your new friend.”

Bridgett reached down to find her labia swollen and open, and as she caressed her new friend’s most secret parts, she thrust her hips fast and hard so that her fingers were taken inside her. Recognizing the demand, she fucked her as fast and hard as she had been fucked, the water soon choppy. When Eunjeong came, several waves sloshed over onto the floor and swept her glasses into the neighboring pool.

Bridgett lifted her to sit before her and pushed her thighs apart in anticipation. Eunjeong’s face was tense and observant, and she reached down to hold her knees and spread herself fully open to her. Bridgett wasted no time on teasing her but leaned into the well-trimmed thick patch of hair framing the lips she could barely see in the shadow. She ran her tongue along them, feeling them part for her tongue and close again behind it like a sea. Eunjeong shuddered as she licked more deeply and strongly, and she gasped when Bridgett settled in on her clit. She rolled her hips under Bridgett’s tongue and squeezed down with her thighs; her belly was taut under Bridgett’s left hand as it roamed up to cup her right breast.

In another minute Bridgett felt the contractions start around her fingers, and with a low moan Eunjeong went taut under her, her ass lifting off the stone as her shoulders took her weight, then she pounded Bridgett’s face with her mount as she thrust her pelvis with each pulse of her cunt around Bridgett’s fingers. After twenty thrusts, she collapsed and pushed Bridgett’s face away.

Bridgett helped her into the water as she gasped for breath, and when she took her limp body in her arms, Eunjeong said, “I knew you have expert fingers, but I always wondered about your mouth. I was so jealous of your Indian friend and hoped you were as good as her smile said.”

Taken aback, Bridgett muttered, “I’m sorry you saw that.”

“I’m not. I wouldn’t have noticed you if you hadn’t. I was so happy to see you two fingering each other; after all the cum-soaked blankets you left me, I was sure you were another straight-girl crush I’d just pine away on.”

“You had a crush on me?”

“God yes, from the first flight I saw you on. Your hair was the first thing I noticed, then your eyes. Such strong, smart eyes. It broke my heart when you gave that black man a handjob. It was our third flight together.”

“You should have invited me to sit next to you in the stewardess seats.”

“Not allowed, sorry.”

“Or gave me your number as I left.”

“Not allowed, sorry.”

“Or helped me with my carry-ons and whisper sweet nothings in my ear.”

“Not allowed, sorry.” They chuckled and Eunjeong sighed, “And I’d roam all around the hotel every night I stayed here after one of our flights dressed just for you, and you never showed. I didn’t know if you went somewhere else, or if you were with one of those black men you seem to love so much, or your beautiful Indian friend…” She smiled happily, “Then tonight I was just going to dinner after an ordinary flight, and there you were!”

“I’m glad you came to me.”

“Always.”

They looked at each other and Bridgett kissed her lovingly. “Come to my room?”

Eunjeong kissed her back. “Mine. I have an early day tomorrow. We’ll have more time.”

Eunjeong looked for her glasses and couldn’t find them. Bridgett said, “There was an earthquake. The tsunami washed them away.”

Eunjeong laughed and peeked into the other pool. She shuddered and slipped quickly into the cold water, making Bridgett laugh with her quick squeal. She just as quickly slipped back into the hot water and sighed happily; she dunked the glasses in the water in front of her to warm them up. She peeked over them as she put them on and said, “I probably won’t get more than two or three hours of sleep with you.”

“You’ll be dead tomorrow.”

“Dead and alive, so alive.”

Dried and dressed, they slipped out and up to a small room on a higher floor. They collapsed on the bed and undressed each other, exploring by sight what they knew by touch. Eunjeong’s eyes widened when she stripped Bridgett’s panties off her.

“Yes, yes, I know, you love the color,” she said in amusement and slight impatience in Korean.

Eunjeong smiled and nodded happily and quickly curled up in a sixty-nine position with her to better explore her. They pleasured each other for an hour, taking turns riding each other’s face. Finally, they lay there exhausted and drained in each other’s arms, their fluids mixed and drying on their faces, and Eunjeong said, “You won’t run away from me?”

“No, I’m ready for you.”

“I wonder if I can make it work with a woman who also likes men. Michael Jordan could come along and steal you away.”

Bridgett chuckled, “It’s the jazz men you should worry about.”

They laughed and Eunjeong said, “Seriously though, do you want me more or men more?”

Bridgett realized fully at that moment the choice Jeonhui had posed for her earlier. She ran her eyes down the figure next to her and up to her eyes, confirming that every part of it felt right, and replied, “You.”

Eunjeong released a breath she had unconsciously held in and said, “But you do like men.”

“Yes. It’s…also a part of me. You’ve never?”

“Never. No interest. So you’ll always be tempted.”

“And you’d rather I was tempted by other women.”

Eunjeong smiled sadly, “My earlier lovers always were, always left me after a few months for the next sweet flower to blossom in front of them.” She added sadly, “Except when I did that.”

Bridgett thought for a moment. “I wonder if so much temptation will drive you mad with worry.”

“Just be honest with me.” She swallowed and added, eyes shut, “And be honest—does it really mean so much to you deep in your soul to play with men?”

Again Bridgett faced the need for total honesty. She thought of the intense pleasure men gave her when she was in lust for them. Weighing her words carefully, she finally said, “It’s a real part of me, yes. Part of me is complete that way that women don’t make me. But it’s not the most important part. I could live without it.”

Eunjeong swallowed and thought in a frown, and finally said, “You needn’t. I’ve tried to strangle part of myself to keep a lover. I don’t want a lover I’ve stunted. Find a man to play with on the side when you need, have fun on the plane, but always, always come back to me.”

Bridgett stared at her. Eunjeong blinked, looked fixedly into Bridgett’s eyes, and said, “Now kiss me, beautiful. Show your everlasting thanks.”

 

The next morning Eunjeong’s alarm woke them far too early and Bridgett watched as her lover dressed for work, make-up just so, undergarments just so, line of the clothes perfect, and hair done up as per regulations. Eunjeong then beamed as Bridgett dressed for her, and they went early for a long breakfast to make plans. Her apartment was on almost the opposite side of the city from the room in the boarding house she usually stayed in when in the city for more than three or four days and both travelled extensively, which made meeting a challenge; email and phone would have to do a good deal of work. Far too soon, the last acceptable shuttle bus arrived and Eunjeong pressed Bridgett’s hand and left.

Bridgett was sitting there despondently when Jeonhui sat down fifteen minutes later, beaming in post-orgiastic bliss. Despite herself, Bridgett smiled back and listened avidly to Jeonhui’s whispered recounting of all the details of the three men she had found and thoroughly drained after spurring them on to superhuman efforts. “Taking all three at the same time—‘Look, ma, no hands!’” They giggled and she continued, “A complete cycle—all three at once, each one getting to experience each of my holes in order. Of course, they had practiced with each other quite well by that time, so they were as ready as I was by then.” She giggled while Bridgett goggled at the thought, and after another long rendition of details concluded, “They won’t be able to get it up for a month even with a little blue pill. God, I think they injected me with enough testosterone to handle both you and Dolores after lunch.”

“Aren’t you too sore?”

“I’m expecting you to soothe the soreness and sorrows of my little cunny with your delicate tongue, my dear,” she said, laughing at Bridgett’s blush.

They left after a small early breakfast for a long walk, chatting like old friends, and met Ray and Dolores for brunch. After a quick post-brunch trip to the saunas, Bridgett grinning at her secret the night before, they retired to Ray and Dolores’s room and fell into the usual intertangled heap of limbs and torsos. As Dolores drew Jeonhui into a well-practiced sixty-nine, Bridgett joined Ray in the same. She settled avidly onto his face as she stroked his cock. The throbbing of his flesh called to something deep inside her, stoking desires to satisfy the two of them equally by pleasuring it, to take him into her body in any way he desired, and to drive him mad with lust for her and take everything he could give her.

She lowered her head and examined his cock closely as he lapped happily away between her thighs. She remembered the sight of his cock spraying cum hot and thick between her and Jeonhui and took him into her mouth. She explored his responses thoroughly, memorizing the feel and taste of him. Soon he was thrusting with short furious jabs into her mouth, and she fondled his balls as his orgasm built in his belly. He threw back his head and bellowed as the first spurt flooded her mouth. She swallowed his seed greedily as ten more spurts surged into her, and then Jeonhui’s fingers slid into her as Dolores knelt before her and pushed her cunt into her face.

Ray softened slightly as she licked deep into Dolores, but when she felt Jeonhui push her forward so she could take her place on his face while continuing her firm rhythm inside her, she sensed him hardening again. Discovering another benefit of a man being over six feet tall, she raised her head and smiled up at Dolores as she helped her settle herself on Ray’s cock. Bridgett returned to sucking as Dolores leaned back onto Ray’s knees, black lips sheathing black cock as pink tongue and lips worked them to a frenzy. Jeonhui crouched over to watch, whispering, “I love doing that too, but it seems to be especially special to you, Bridge.”

As Dolores and Ray fucked for their appreciative helper and audience, Bridgett felt Jeonhui’s fingers fully inside her. Jeonhui’s rhythm built as her own passion rose, and she whispered in her ear again, “Let me try something.” Bridgett felt her thumb circling her asshole, and in the moment she felt no discomfort as it pressed against her. Jeonhui whispered, “Is it okay?” Bridgett nodded and within a minute felt four fingers inside her cunt and a thumb further back, and while she had never been interested in anal play before, this time it brought her over the edge repeatedly, her third climax coinciding with Jeonhui’s. She continued sucking and was rewarded three minutes later with the joy of both of her other lovers climaxing for her.

Jeonhui extracted herself from Bridgett and went to wash up as they collapsed in a sodden heap on the carpet. When Jeonhui returned, she helped them up to the bed and they spent the rest of the day in the pairs and trios that took their fancy. She discovered that while she was most turned on by sucking a cunt that was being fucked at the same time, Ray and Dolores celebrated their marriage most happily by sandwiching a woman on her hands and knees between them, each watching the other take pleasure from a woman they enjoyed being with.

After the second time they sandwiched Bridgett, brown hands roaming delightedly over her creamy skin, they lay there holding her between them as Jeonhui went off to check on business matters. Dolores said, “Ray chose very well this time. I’ll almost be sorry we’ll never share you again, but Jeonhui’s the only woman we know well enough to risk letting into our marriage so intimately.”

Bridgett smiled, “I’d probably suffocate if I tried to be with you permanently.”

Ray chuckled, “Dolores is pretty demanding when her pussy’s getting sucked. Women have passed out before.”

They chuckled as Dolores swatted him and said, “Not to mention passing out when you choke them on your choad and load.”

They snoozed until Jeonhui returned an hour later, and she said, “We need to get ready. Last meeting. I’ll accompany Bridgett to her room, make arrangements for our last night together, share information…”

She dressed and followed Jeonhui to her room. Inside she asked, “…What I did to you earlier…Was it okay?”

“Yes, it was…okay. Well, at that particular moment it was just right, but I don’t plan on repeating it.”

“I’ve only known a couple of other women who liked it all the time. But I was feeling naughty…”

“So you tested my boundaries?”

She grinned, “No, I asked and you agreed and we did something new. I was your first for something, anyway.”

“You were my first for a lot of things.”

“As hard as that is to believe.”

They chuckled and made plans over a glass of wine. That night they would have dinner together then spend their night separately, as they all had to get up very early the next morning, then the next evening they would meet one last time. Jeonhui handed her three cards, the special ones with private contact information they only gave to women they shared, and took all her information. “We’ve worked with your company before. If we do so again, we’ll make sure you get a commission and a very good word. And we can help in other ways.” After she left, Bridgett sat in her chair sipping another glass of wine. Her body ached to the bones, most muscles sore; below the waist, it seemed every muscle was on its last legs. Sexually she felt as if an innocent babe again, every desire and pulse of her blood extinguished. She was glutted.

She checked the sudden beep. Eunjeong was safe in her hotel, giving her love before going to dinner, and Bridgett felt empty. A nude selfie followed, and her desire returned to life. She stripped and sent one in return of her awakening cunt, and Eunjeong wrote back, “Haven’t had dinner yet, don’t tempt me with dessert when I can’t have it.”

She filmed herself rubbing off for her, and Eunjeong wrote back, “Later, love, just you wait…”

Chuckling, she dressed for dinner. Conversation was good, the company great, and she smiled when halfway through a text came through with video attached. In growing anticipation, she chatted happily until they separated; in her hotel room she stripped and rubbed off twice to the film Eunjeong had sent her. She slept early and woke up refreshed in the predawn.

Training went well, and after dinner she joined the other three for the last time. As the guest, she chose the entertainment, and for the next three hours she sixty-nined with Dolores, then Jeonhui, as Ray took them above her, then had Ray take her from behind as she went down on each woman. They ended with her sucking Dolores as she sucked Jeonhui sucking Bridgett, Ray recuperating as he watched. When he was hard one last time, he and Dolores made love passionately and sensually, allowing the other two to see a little of what they shared. After they climaxed hard face to face, Jeonhui pulled Bridgett into a last sixty-nine. They finished to watch Ray and Dolores watching them as they spooned, and they bid each other good night and goodbye and went their separate ways.

Ten days later Bridgett boarded the airplane, nearly midnight. Butterflies dancing in her stomach, she smiled at the stewardess in thick black frames and said, “Fancy meeting you here.”

“Ah yes, I think I remember you from our last flight.”

She sat in her seat watching Eunjeong as she showed the safety features and served drinks, then well after midnight rose in the dark and made her way to the toilet. She opened it, and as the door shut she saw two bright eyes watching her from within thick black frames, and two minutes later opened to the light scratch. They fell into each other’s arms and kissed passionately. Bridgett pushed her against the shelf and dropped to her knees, and as she slid aside the panties to finally kiss again the wet lips she had seen so many times the last week and a half, she smiled as she decided to put in for a transfer to the Seoul office.

Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments