Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brisbane, Bi and Frustrated

"Versatile and black in Brisbane."

9
1 Comment 1
3.8k Views 3.8k
646 words 646 words

Author's Notes

"Always looking for fun but bi curious guys are hard to find in Brisbane. <p> [ADVERT] </p> This is part fiction and part fact."

I am a fifty-four-year-old bi black American living in Brisbane.  I had always considered myself straight, but while looking at porn I came across this site called Nifty Archives and my attention became aroused.  I was particularly drawn to Encounters, about one night stands.  Suddenly my staid hetero world had changed.

I found myself on Craiglist seeking casual encounters and it didn't take long before I got a response.  We agreed to meet at a pub at the end of Adelaide Street.  He was staying at a local hotel on business and we had described what we would be wearing.  As soon as I spotted him sitting alone at a table drinking a beer I knew that I was not going to back out.

I am six-feet-two-inches tall and one-hundred-and-fifteen kilograms, so not a model, but I do get people looking.  He was white, with short hair and looked about five-feet-eleven and ninety kilograms.  I was scared but when we shook hands the warmth went right to my groin.  We sat and talked for about fifty minutes and all I could think about was hoping he was going to ask if I wanted to go back to his hotel.

When he asked what I was doing later that evening, I blurted out, "I was kind of hoping to hang out with you for a while."  His grin told me all I needed to know.

When we got inside his room, I asked him if it was alright if I had a shower.  He just nodded toward the bathroom and gave me that grin again.  I turned the heat up as high as I could take it and put my hands against the wall and let the water pour over my shoulders and down my back.  I felt something brush up against my butt and then two soapy hands were wrapped around me and massaging my now hard nipples.  I just groaned and my half hard six-and-a-half-inch cock went rock hard.

Susanmooree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Susanmooree

I stayed like that for thirty seconds, feeling his hardness pressed against my crack. Then when his hands started descending down my chest and started slowly massaging my cock and balls, I nearly lost it.

I quickly turned around before I could come, dropped to my knees to face what had to be a fully erect thick eight to nine-inch monster.  I cupped his balls with one hand and tried to take as much of him into my mouth as I could.  The effect on him must have been the same as what he had on me, as he pulled me up off my knees, pulled my face down to his and opened my mouth with his tongue.  I had never kissed a guy before and could not believe how much it turned me on.

Still soaking wet from the shower with our tongues sliding over each other, I slowly moved him out of the shower and walked him to the bed, tongue to tongue and rock hard cock to rock hard cock.

We crumpled onto the bed and without thinking I moved into the sixty-nine position, with him on his back and me straddling him.  Within thirty seconds I could feel my balls start to tighten and knew that I only had a few more strokes of his mouth before I would explode. So I licked my finger, drove it deep into his ass and with the way he drove his dick to the back of my throat I knew we were going to get there together.

The feeling of semen pumping into my mouth and throat was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. I swallowed as much as I could and didn't even realize that I was spewing into his mouth at the same time.

He had the room for two more nights and I will leave what happened next for another story.

Published 
Written by BlackBiBrisbane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments