Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Male Bonding

"A chance encounter, one his wife will never know about."

19
4 Comments 4
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"A 1000 word story."

Jake stirred his coffee, the spoon going around and around, no longer diluting the two sugars he had put in it several minutes ago. He sat at the kitchen table, alone and lost in his thoughts, his head cradled in his right hand, elbow supporting him from the table.

He was thinking, remembering the events of the past weekend, what a weekend it had been.

Every so often, the company would organize a management-bonding event, designed to make the middle managers of the organisation a more cohesive team. The events ranged from paintballing to orienteering and everything in between. Mostly, they were a laugh and a pretty good piss up, away from the office environment.

This last event had them trying to get from position ‘A’ to position ‘B’, going over, through, around and under various obstacles, some natural and some not. Jake ended up face down in a mud pit, having failed to traverse on a zip slider from a wooden platform to another, sixty meters away. The screams of laughter died as soon as they realised Jake was in a bad way. The wind and stuffing knocked completely out of him.

Frank was assigned to help him back to base. They managed to commandeer a golf buggy to drive back to the hotel. Frank helped Jake undress and shoved him in the shower to get all the muck out of his various orifices.

Once clean and able to breathe freely again, Jake felt much better and thanked Frank very much for his assistance. It was the way Frank said okay and the appraising looks as he said it that gave Jake a vital clue.

Dressed in only a bath towel, Jake approached Frank who was sat on the bed, and, without thinking too much, grasped his chin, lifting his face upwards to kiss him, full on the lips. Frank’s hands came up and held Jake’s head, pulling him into a deeper kiss, mouths open and tongues fencing against each other’s. Jake’s sudden hardness was pushing the towel into a peak. He suddenly ached to have Frank. It had been so long, too long since his last lover.

“Shall we get you out of those muddy things?” Jake asked, hoping to get him naked and was pleasantly relieved when Frank began to undo buttons and zips in reply.

An untidy heap of soiled clothing hit the floor a few moments later and Frank stood before Jake, naked, his arousal evident by his cock, pointing accusingly at Jake as if to say, look what you have done to me?

There was none of the usual awkwardness. Jake fell to his knees and took Franks beautiful cock in his hand and guided his hooded end into his mouth. He loved that Frank had been sweating all day and the musky smell it created. He tasted manly and had a really nice cock. Just the right size and girth to fit wherever it was needed.

“Why don’t we do this together?” Frank gasped through gritted teeth where the pleasure he was receiving was making him tense up.

AllieBlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AllieBlender

Still with Frank’s cock in his mouth, Jake nodded, which did a whole lot for Frank and nearly tipped him over the edge.

They lay diagonally across the bed, clasping each other’s hips in a sixty-nine, both swallowing cocks, licking and sucking while gently rubbing each other with their free hands. The combined pleasure of sucking and being sucked soon had them panting and close to orgasm.

Jake, knowing that Frank was close, decided it was high time he gobbled a hot sweet load, not waiting to see how Frank would respond, he gulped Frank to the back of his throat and rubbed him with more intensity, encouraging him to let his load explode. His wish was granted in several blasts of cum that he swirled around his mouth, tasting the sweet nectar, before swallowing it all.

Not giving Frank a chance to react or perform the same service, Jake sprang up, his cock making a popping sound as it left his lover's mouth suddenly.

“Where would you like me to cum?” Jake asked with no preferences, only wanting to please Frank in any way he could.

“Over my stomach and chest,” Gasped Frank.

Jake rubbed his cock, slick with Frank’s saliva. His balls roiled and fairly shortly, streams of hot semen were stringing across Frank’s torso. Jake licked it up, cleaning Frank of his copious spend.

“Can I fuck you?’ Frank asked as he looked at Jake, almost imploring.

Only once had Jake been really used and suddenly, it was the thing he desired most, to have Frank’s cock bottoming out in his arse. Without another word, he spun around, lay on his side and presented Frank with his buttocks.

Frank gently prised his cheeks apart and with consummate care, slipped inside Jake’s canal. The head of his slick cock pushed against his sphincter and gradually worked deeper, opening him up to receive the whole length. Frank’s smooth strokes soon had Jake gasping and wanking himself while the sensation of being filled and drilled by this fantastic cock, fulfilled his wants completely. It could not last very long, even though they had both cum recently, their desire overtook events and Jakes anus received another load of hot sticky cum.

Frank pulled out and turned Jake, then took him in his mouth and sucked him until he shot his second load, which Frank gratefully swallowed.

They had to leave the next morning, going to different office locations, geographically separated, but they managed to kiss goodbye.

Jake’s revelry was shattered as his six-year-old son jumped into his lap, screaming, "Daddy, Daddy," and the kitchen door recoiled from being flung open with a bang against the fridge. Sarah followed shortly after, her arms wrapped around the shopping.

“Hello, darling.” He kissed her as he took the bags and put them on the table.

She could never know Jake’s secret. She would never understand.

Published 
Written by styxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments