Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time Giving A 'Bro' Job

"A married man lives out his fantasy of sucking his first cock."

68
27 Comments 27
25.6k Views 25.6k
6.9k words 6.9k words

It's amazing to me how a brief off-hand comment or fleeting thought can take hold of a person and grow into a full-blown obsession.  This happened for me and it had led me, an otherwise straight, married, father of two, to become obsessed with the idea of sucking a beautiful cock and swallowing its cum. I phrase that obsession carefully, referring specifically to the cock and its cum, not to the man attached to that cock. 

It could be any man; tall or short, blonde or brunette, slim or husky, black or white, just so long as he has a nice looking cock.  I just want to feel that beautiful flesh sliding between my lips and savor the feeling of it depositing its load on my tongue.  

So, how did I get here?  It all started recently, just after my wife had finished giving me one hell of a great blowjob. With the remnants of my cum still on her lips, my wife gave a deep kiss, sharing the taste of my cum with me. When I responded eagerly, she offered me her fingers, with a few strands of cum that had escaped her mouth clinging to them, and told me to lick them clean, which I gladly did.  

This was not the first time I had tasted my own cum, nor even the first time my wife shared my cum with me post-blowjob.  But something clicked this time for both of us and we shared a passionate few minutes kissing and holding each other tightly while my cock remained hard and ready. We proceeded to make love with a passion like we had when we first started dating, before kids and jobs and responsibilities made our sex life more about routine and less about spontaneous lustful passion.  Actually that's not true. We didn't make love. We fucked. Raw, dirty fucking. 

In the aftermath of our sex, my wife leaned over me, smiled and said, "So, that just happened."  She looked at me closely, "What got into you tonight, Mister Two Times?"  It had been a while since I had gone twice in a row like that.  So long awhile I couldn't have told you when the last time was. At least one kid ago.  

"I dunno.  Something just me going tonight, I guess. The blowjob, the kissing, your hot sexy body..." That earned me an elbow in the ribs and a sarcastic snort. My wife is gorgeous, curvy and sexy, a true MILF, but she sees herself as a thicker than she used to be as a mom of two.  I kept going, "Honey, you know I think you are the sexiest woman alive and I love, really really love, having sex with you."

"Yeah," she asked, "but tonight was different, wasn't it?  It seemed like something came over you, something wild and raw."

I knew exactly what she meant, but I wasn't sure I could or should tell her what it was.  Could, because I have trouble articulating into words exactly what it was. Should, because in reality I know in my mind exactly what it really was, but it was too embarrassing, too private to share with the person I had been married to and shared a bed with for over twelve years.

How do I tell my wife that what got me so hot and horny was the taste of cum, and the fleeting thought that I wanted to be the one to give the blowjob and swallow the cum.  

***************

I guess I should back up even further.  When I earlier said it, "all started recently," I may have lied just a little. The start actually goes back to when I was sixteen. Since then, I have always wondered what it would be like to suck a cock. Not obsessively wondered, more of a mild curiosity. 

I was not sexually attracted to guys, didn't want to be with guys sexually, had no interest in kissing guys, but the penis was interesting. In my mind, I was and I am heterosexual, attracted to all parts of the female and wanting only to date, have sex with and marry a female.  But... the penis.  I am fascinated by the penis.

Looking back, I remember sneaking peeks at my dad's Playboy magazines and falling in love with every centerfold girl. My mom also had Playgirl magazines. The men did nothing for me, but I always got hard looking at their dicks and imagining touching them.  When I was sixteen, I would occasionally masturbate to mom's magazines and imagine sucking those dicks. 

I played sports all the way through college, and while showering with my teammates I was never attracted to the boys, but I did like seeing their cocks in all their shapes and sizes.  Again, on some occasions, my masturbation fantasies included sucking some of those dicks. But, it was just the dick in my fantasy, never the man. 

As life progressed and marriage and kids came along, I have continued to have this one secret fantasy. My wife is my partner, my soulmate and my best friend.  We have shared dozens of our dirtiest fantasies and role-played them all.  Cuckold, hotwife, group sex, swinging, public sex - we could and did discuss them all, and role-playing them made our sex life fun and spicy. 

But, for some reason, I could never tell her about my cock sucking fantasies. Maybe I was afraid she'd think I was turning gay - not that there's anything wrong with that (thank you, Mr. Seinfeld).  We have several gay friends, so I know she's no homophobe. So, why not share it with her?  I just can't answer that. 

***********

Back to that night.  As I mentioned, something clicked when she shared my cum with me.  I still could not explain it to her, but I knew there was more to it than just a rekindled fantasy.  It was an awakening of my long-held fascination, and it would grow to a full-blown obsession with me, finally fulfilling my desire for sucking cock.

For the next few weeks, I could not get the fantasy out of my head. I found myself looking at cocks when I checked out porn on Tumblr and Reddit. I browsed gay chat rooms for straight men wanting to experiment.  When my wife would give me head I would try to concentrate on what I liked best in her technique so I could duplicate it if given the chance. I made it clear to her that I really liked it when she shared my cum from her lips and fingers.  I was so horny for dick, I started masturbating daily while imagining being on my knees with a big dick in my mouth. 

My wife isn't stupid. She noticed the increase in my sex drive.  We had gone from once or twice a week to four to five times, with the occasional two times a night action. She joked that I had secretly been popping Viagra. I think she was enjoying the increased activity, too, or at least she wasn't complaining.  But, at some point, she was going to put two and two times a night together and get four. And, eventually, I made it easy for her.

My job occasionally allows me to take half days when I can come home and enjoy having the house to myself without a wife and kids around.  On one such day, I was enjoying my alone time sitting on the couch in my boxers and a t-shirt, watching ESPN and browsing an erotic story site on my iPad for stories about straight men sucking cock.  I found a good story, and secure in the knowledge I had the house to myself, I pulled my boxers down and started to rub one out.

The story was hot as fuck and I was so completely engrossed in it, along with the sound of the ESPN talking heads discussing the upcoming baseball season in the background, that I didn't hear my wife come home through the garage door.  She knew I was home, so she also left work early, wanting to surprise me with an afternoon delight. 

So, there I was, rock hard and beating my meat like it owed me money while my wife quietly watched.  I had been edging for awhile browsing the stories, so when I finally popped off I produced a pretty good load.  I set my iPad aside and started to sample my cum from my fingers and then nearly jumped through the roof when my wife started clapping. My face was red, my heart was racing and I had cum all over myself. All I could manage to say was, "Uh, hi honey."

"That was so fucking hot!"  My wife was clearly enjoying the moment and started peppering me with questions.  "How often do you do that? Can I watch again? Do you always taste your cum when you masturbate?  Can you get it up again, because seeing that I really want to fuck?"  And then, finally, she asked, "What were you reading?"

I was so stunned I really could barely speak. I had a towel nearby (I was well prepared for my wank session) and reached for it to start cleaning up.  Big mistake. I should have gone for the iPad. As I was wiping up my cum, my wife started reading the story.  Her eyes got really big, and I blurted out, "I can explain!"  

She smirked at me.  "Okay, explain."

Well, she had me there. All kinds of explanations, all except the truth, ran through my brain. As I tried to formulate my thoughts, she kept reading.  I stammered, "Uh, well, let's see. Well, you know what I was doing, obviously. And, uh..." She stopped me short. 

"Babe, I want to go change and then read some more of this story."  Now look, we have both enjoyed reading on story sites, even reading stories together, but I had never strayed to Gay Male with her.  But there I was, pants down, cum covered and caught with a Gay Male story.  I was stunned into inaction as I watched her head to our room while still reading the story. I finished cleaning up and watched ESPN not really comprehending the words they were saying while waiting for her to return.  

Several minutes or maybe an hour passed (I was too stunned to know for sure), and my wife came out of our room completely naked.  "This story is so incredibly hot!  Babe, I am going to need you to eat my pussy while I keep reading this."  Still stunned, but happy she wasn't throwing things at me, I let her settle in on the couch then crawled between her legs and went to it.

She was very wet and very horny.  I don't want to brag, but I am pretty damn good at oral and can almost always make her cum.  This time it took less than three minutes before she clenched her thighs around my head as she orgasmed.

"Oh, yeah, babe, that was so incredibly good."  She pulled me up and kissed me deeply, her tongue dancing around my mouth, tasting herself on my lips. 

"So, you said you could explain.  Let's hear it.  I want to hear all about how my hubby gets off reading about sucking off other men." 

At that point, I figured, 'what the hell? She isn't screaming or crying, she even seems excited by it, so I might as well tell the truth.' For the next several minutes I told her everything. My youthful fantasies, looking at mom's magazines, checking out friends in the shower and my recent obsession. I told her all of it.  While I was telling her everything my cock started getting hard again.  Very hard.

She smiled, looked at my hard dick, took me by the hand, led me to our bedroom, stripped off my minimal amount of clothes, pushed me onto our bed, climbed on top of me and said, "I'm going to give you the fuck of your life on the one condition that you tell me one of your current fantasies of cock sucking until we both cum."  And then she took my cock and placed it against her warm, wet pussy, looked me in the eye and waited. 

So I told her my favorite, the one that was a sure-fire cum producer. It revolves around a business trip, a stranger in the bar and giving him a hotel room blowjob.  She worked my cock deep into her and started riding my prick. Just as I described swallowing his load she picked up her pace and I exploded deep inside her.  My orgasm touched off hers and she cried out in pleasure as she came on my cock. 

Next, she did something truly amazing. She crawled up my body until her cum filled pussy was over my mouth. It was clear what she wanted, and I wanted it, too.  I grabbed her ass and pulled that soaking pussy down and started to eat my cum out of her. I kept going until she was clean, and then kept going until she had another orgasm.  It was amazingly sexy.

As we lay next to each other in the afterglow of our lovemaking, she kissed me gently, tasting our combined juices on my lips.  "Babe, that was fantastic. I love that you love eating your own cum.  We are definitely doing that again!"

***********************

That day started us down a new path. Over the next few weeks, we continued to discuss and explore our fantasies, as well as to fuck like we were newlyweds again.  The only difference was now there was a lot of cum play between us.  Snowballs and creampies became the norm in our sex play. 

One night, after a particularly vigorous session she told me she thought it was time for me to live out my fantasy.

I sat up in bed, "You have to be kidding, right?  There's no way I can do that for real.  I have no idea how to set something like that up.  Secondly, you know I love you too much to ever cheat on you."

The second point was actually something we had discussed many times. Among the many fantasies I had shared with her during our marriage, one of my favorites was the typical hotwife thing, along the lines of me watching her fuck and suck another man.  She loved the fantasy, and we role-played it with toys in place of lovers, but she would never do the real thing because it would be "cheating". 

She put her hand on my chest, looked me in the eye and told me, "Babe, this wouldn't be cheating."  Seeing my look of doubt and confusion, she continued.  "If I slept with another man, even with your permission, that is cheating.  There's nothing another man can give me that you can't. Same if you slept with another woman. I know you think sex is sex, but what we are talking about here is totally different. If either of us had sex with someone else of the opposite sex there would always be that lingering doubt that it was better than what we have together.  There would be the worry that we could end up with the other person."

She continued, "You clearly want to suck dick.  I know I can't give you that.  But, I also know you would never leave me for another man, no matter how much you may like sucking his dick once you get the chance.  So, why not give it a try?  Plus, thinking about you doing it gets me hot as fuck.  Some guys like lesbian porn, some girls like gay male porn. I'm one of those girls."

I was silent for a long time as I digested what she was saying. The idea of her letting me try out my fantasy was appealing and exciting, but I wasn't convinced. "Honey, your logic makes sense, but I'm still not sure I buy it.  Plus, it's not likely to ever happen."

She dropped her hand from my chest to my cock.  It had started to grow thinking about having the chance to go through with my fantasy.  

As my wife stroked my growing erection, she whispered in my ear, "Just keep an open mind, and if the opportunity comes along, take it."  

****************

Life went on as usual.  I kept an open mind, but no opportunities arose.  Our sex life stayed strong,  we discussed and role-played fantasies, Spring turned into Summer and her encouragement became a fond but distant memory.  

During the last week of June, I had to take a business trip to Southern California for an annual trade show.  I would be traveling with my good friend and co-worker Sean. 

Sean and I had been close friends since we started at our company together, and we had both worked our way into management positions. We shared similar backgrounds, both of us having played sports in college (I was a soccer player at a big public college in the Northwest, he had played baseball at a private university in Northern California). 

We were both married to pretty girls we had met in college, both with kids (we had two, they had four) and we both stayed in shape by running and working out in the same gym. Our families were close, often dining together or having barbecues at each other's houses.

My bags were packed and waiting by the front door when Sean pulled up.  As he took my bags to load in his car I gave my wife a hug and a kiss goodbye.  She pulled me close, gave me a full tongue open mouth kiss, then pressed her lips to my ear and in a sultry voice told me, "Keep an open mind."

As she stepped back I gave her a puzzled look, and she winked and shooed me out the door.  

Sean punched my arm and joked, "I think if my wife kissed me like that I would never leave the house."

The drive to the show was about five hours, which we spent discussing our favorite baseball team (they sucked this year), our kids (all superstars in our eyes) and our plans for the three days we would be away.  This was the fifth year we had gone to this particular conference together and we had a pretty good routine.  We confirmed our plans, discussed which vendors we had to meet, which we could ignore and which had the hottest saleswomen that we had to visit.  

When we got to the hotel and checked in we were placed in rooms side by side with adjoining doors. We dumped our luggage and headed out to stock up. Our routine included keeping the room refrigerators stocked with beer and having plenty of snacks if we needed to bring customers or vendors back to make deals, so we headed to a local grocery and loaded up.  Then, it was time to work.

The show started the first night with a reception, followed by two days in the large convention center with booths, private conference rooms for demos and lots of complimentary swag. The second day was a long one, so we always booked our room through that night, so we could have some fun that evening and get some sleep before heading home. 

Everything went great at the show. Sean and I had planned well, and we accomplished everything we needed to do by mid-day on the second day. With time to kill, we spent the afternoon flirting with the cutest of the saleswomen before calling it a day.  

Our tradition was to go out the last night for a great steak dinner and then hit a strip club to blow whatever was left of our per diem.  Back in my room, I had a momentary hope that Sean would beg off this time. My wife had planted a seed and over two days it had grown into a flower of thought of maybe hitting the hotel bar and finding an out of town salesman interested in a blow job.  But that ended when he knocked on our adjoining door and shouted, "Ten-minute warning, bro, then it's steak and tit night!"  Oh well, I thought, it wasn't going to happen anyway.

HannaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaKlein

A quick shower, shave (gotta keep those cheeks smooth for the dancers) and some fresh clothes and we grabbed an Uber and headed out. 

The steak house we frequented was awesome as usual, great food and non-stop Moscow Mules. Then, full of steak and pretty drunk, we headed to the strip club, which was filled with gorgeous dancers, and we enjoyed more than our share of attention from them.  In California, the topless clubs serve alcohol, the fully nude clubs are dry. Our philosophy had always been 'go nude or go home.'  As a result, there was no booze at the club, and the vodka started wearing off before midnight.  Strippers are way more fun when one has a good buzz. So, before becoming completely sober we called up another Uber and headed back to the hotel.

We were both ready for a nightcap, and since we had run through our per diems, Sean suggested polishing off the beers in our rooms. We headed up, opened the adjoining doors and started drinking in my room. It wasn't long before we had a few beers in each and both had our buzz back.

Sean started to wonder out loud which of the strippers we saw gave the best head. "I know we had no chance with them," he complained, "but seeing all that great nudity had me horny as hell, and it has been a long time between good blowjobs for me."

The comment caught me off guard.  "Come on, are you telling me that hottie of a wife of yours doesn't give you good head?"

"Sadly, no," he confessed.  "Look, I love her more than anything, and she's a great mom, but she is really uptight about sex. Oral from her is a special occasion thing, like Christmas or birthdays, and about that frequent."  We must have been drunker than I thought, because this was new ground for us. We never talked about our sex lives like this.  "Thankfully, I have, from time to time, had a friend or two help me out in that regard."

I was a little surprised by his confession.  "You have women on the side? Does your wife know?"

"She knows nothing about it.  It's just some blowjobs, nothing more. No sex, no affairs, very, VERY discreet.  I would never risk my marriage that way.  Plus, who said anything about women?"  

"Wait a second. Are you saying you let guys blow you?"  This was getting a little weird, but with the booze and the strippers and the conversation about blowjobs, I started to get a little aroused.

"Come on," he said, "are you saying you never sucked a cock in your life?"

"Dude, my wife gives me all the blowjobs I need.  Plus, she would kill my sorry ass if I cheated on her."

He gave me a sly look.  "Yeah, but you didn't answer the question.  Come on, you have to have experimented with guys in high school or college.  Guys give the best head.  You have to at least have thought about it."  I was too drunk to play it cool, and he could see my face was burning red with embarrassment.  "Ah, so you have done it, or at least thought about it."

I don't know if it was being drunk, being horny, being curious or thinking about my wife's parting words to be open, but for whatever reason, I let it all spill out. "You got me, I have thought about it, and if you repeat this to anyone I will make you suffer.  I think I have always had thoughts about giving blowjobs to other guys."  Again, blame the booze or our friendship or whatever, but I told him my whole story of penis lust.

Sean surprised me. He got very serious and told me that he had the same feelings growing up, and he believed most guys did, too.  "None of us will admit it, afraid to be labeled gay, especially guys like us in the jock world.  But, I think it's a normal curiosity. And, having indulged in both giving and receiving, let me tell you it is fucking great! No strings attached, no romantic guilt, just two guys getting what they need. I will freely admit I love sucking cock. And, it is really true, guys give the best head."

We were quiet for a few minutes as we polished off our last beers.  

"So," he asked, "you want me to prove it and suck your cock?"

Despite our conversation, his question shocked me. "I dunno, this is all getting a little weird for me. We've been friends for a long time, I just don't know what I am feeling right now."

"Look, here's the thing.  I'm horny, you're horny. We both admitted we like dick.  I even admitted to sucking dick.  I think we could have some fun here.  Plus, I think once you do it, you'll love it, and I'll have a new BJ buddy.  So, here's what I'm going to do.  I'm going to my room to take a quick shower.  I'll leave the connecting doors open. If I come out of the shower and the doors are closed, I'll know you passed on it and there are no hard feelings. If they're open... well, I think you'll have some fun."  

My mind was spinning when he got up and walked out. Was this really happening, or was it some elaborate joke?  Was he setting me up?  I wanted to believe him, after all, we'd been friends for years. 

I looked around my room and saw the empty beer bottles, reminding me I was a little drunk. I needed to clear my head, and decided a shower would be a good way to sober up a bit. I undressed and went to the bathroom.  The hot water felt great and as I was soaping up I found myself getting hard. I stroked my soapy cock a little as I thought about what we had talked about. I had to admit I was getting excited about the idea. I decided I was going to go for it. I was going to suck my first cock.

I got out of the shower, toweled off, ran a quick comb through my hair and wrapped a towel around my waist.  As I left the bathroom I walked by the open connecting doors.  I did not close them. Instead, I went to the couch in my room and sat down to wait for Sean to return.  My cock was throbbing in anticipation. 

Moments later, he came into my room.  Like me, he was wearing nothing but a towel. "I'm glad you left the door open."  He walked over towards me, and as he reached the couch he dropped his towel.

His prick was hard and beautiful.  His pubic hair was neatly trimmed and the area around his cock, as well as his balls, was shaved. I kept my area groomed the same.  I love the look of a well-manicured pubic area.  He was about the same length as me, a respectable six or so inches, and circumcised. It was the cock of my dreams. I was staring at it with unbridled lust when he asked if I wanted him to go first.

"No."  I was almost whispering.  "Please, I want to suck your cock now."  I stood up and removed my towel.  

He asked me where I wanted him.  I pointed to the couch, and he sat right in the middle spreading his legs. I grabbed a pillow from the bed and placed it between his feet, then went to my knees in front of him.

I couldn't take my eyes off his beautiful cock.  I reached out to touch it.  It felt both incredibly hard and amazingly soft.  I gently wrapped my hand around his shafted and slowly stroked it.  A droplet of precum oozed from the tip.  I leaned in and licked the head of his cock with the tip of my tongue, sampling the taste of his precum. It was as wonderful as I had always imagined it would be. 

I continued to use just the tip of my tongue to tease the head of his prick. I lightly ran my tongue around his head and just below the crown. My hand was barely touching him, just enough to hold him up for my tongue and mouth. I slowly traced the length of him with my tongue from top to bottom, and then ran the tip of my tongue over his balls.  Then I took his shaft more firmly in my hand, stroking him again slowly as I used the flat of my tongue to lick his balls before gently kissing them and sucking them.

Sean was moaning, and I knew it was time to get his cock in my mouth. Again, I used my tongue to lick my way back up his cock, and when I reached the head I alternated between swirling my tongue around it and wrapping my lips around it while slowly stroking his shaft. Then, very slowly, I started to take him into my mouth while continuing to use my tongue to stimulate the underside of his prick.  I was loving sucking this cock and wanted it to last as long as possible.

I started a slow sucking motion up and down on his cock, making sure to coat it with as much saliva as I could produce. I formed a ring with my thumb and index finger and held the bottom of his shaft while I sucked him. As I started to get a good rhythm going, I stroked his wet cock with just those two fingers.  I would suck and stroke him for a while, paying attention to his responses to determine what he liked best.  Every minute or so I would take his cock from my mouth and run my tongue from tip to balls and back and then take him inside my mouth again.  

I was so aroused and my own cock was so hard that I probably would have cum at even the slightest touch of my penis.  I didn't want this experience to ever end.

I started to increase the pace of my sucking, trying to bring Sean right to the edge.  As I felt his muscles begin to tense, I backed off, taking him out of my mouth and gently blowing on his cock.  He moaned and begged me not to tease him.  I stroked his slick cock a bit, gave his balls a few licks, then went back to sucking and stroking him.

I continued to vary my speed, trying to bring him right to the edge and then every time he got close backing off just a bit.  Finally, after letting him come close three or four times, he begged me to make him cum. I started to speed up my sucking and I tightened the grip with my fingers. I could tell he was very close, so I took him as deep as I could, using my lips and tongue to give him as much pleasure as possible.  I used my free hand and started to gently fondle his balls. 

The combination of sucking, stroking and fondling set him off.  His body tensed and his balls grew tight. He spasmed and his cock erupted in my mouth. I felt wave after wave of his salty cum flow into my mouth and I kept sucking and stroking, trying to coax every drop of it from his cock. He had been edged so many times that he shot a huge amount of cum, and I greedily swallowed it all.  It was amazing.

Once he was spent and I felt him start to get soft, I held just the tip of his cock in my mouth and as gently as possible stroked him, milking him of all he had before removing his dick from my mouth. I kept stroking the bottom of his shaft, avoiding the sensitive head, and was rewarded with a small stream of cum that slid onto my fingers. I stopped stroking him, brought my fingers to my lips and licked the last of his cum off them.

"That was fucking amazing. There is no way that was the first time you sucked cock."  

All I could say was, "I've been dreaming of doing it for so long, I knew just what I wanted to do.  Seemed like you liked it."

"Bro, I loved it. You're welcome to suck me off anytime you want. Now, come sit up here, it's my turn."

I warned him that I was so aroused I might cum the second he touched me.  He assured me he knew what he was doing, then he knelt between my legs.  I was already leaking a lot of precum and my cock was slick with it.  He took my shaft tightly in his hand and slowly stroked while licking just the tip.  His tight grip was just what I needed.  A gentle stroke would have set me off. His grip seemed to calm my raging cock.  

He skillfully went to work on me.  He licked all around my cock and balls, hitting all the spots with his tongue, teasing me as I had done to him. He completely let go with his hand as he nuzzled his lips and tongue on my balls, then using only his mouth and tongue he lifted my cock straight up and slowly engulfed my cock in his mouth. For several minutes he only used his mouth to suck me up and down. He took all six inches in, held it there and then brought it out until only the tip was in his mouth. It felt amazing. 

My wife gives great head, but she cannot compare skill-wise with Sean. He was a master. He knew just how a guy likes it, and he used that knowledge to give me the most pleasurable blow job I had ever received. He used his hand, his mouth and his tongue like a true artist. He knew how to make it feel good without making me cum too quickly.

After several minutes of his wonderful cock sucking, I got to the point of no return.  I told him I was getting close. Like I had done, he used just his thumb and one finger to form a ring to stroke me as he bobbed up and down on my cock.  His pace was perfectly timed to give me maximum pleasure. My orgasm ripped through my body as my cum flooded his mouth. I could feel my ass rise from the couch as I tried to get my whole cock in his mouth. He took everything I had like a pro.  After my orgasm subsided, he softly stroked me until I was totally spent.  

I sat back, my eyes closed, totally satisfied and at peace.  I had finally lived out my fantasy, and it was even better than I had imagined it could be.  

Sean stood up and I opened my eyes to look at him. Standing right in front of me I could see that he was hard again.  His cock was right at my eye level.  Without giving it a second thought, I reached out and started stroking that beautiful cock again. Then, I leaned forward and rubbed his erect dick all over my face.  I had waited so long to get my hands on a cock, and this one was so perfect, that I wanted to savor every experience I could. 

I loved the way his hard dick felt rubbing on my cheeks, my nose, my chin, basically all over my face. Next, I took him in my mouth and started sucking that hot, hard cock.  It felt absolutely wonderful to have his hard cock in my mouth. I closed my eyes and bobbed my head on his dick, enjoying the moment for all it was worth. 

"That feels really fucking good, but you don't have to do it again if you don't want.  I'm good for the night, it'll go down once I crash in bed."

I took him out of my mouth and kept stroking him.  I told him, "I need more of this.  This time I want to do it on the bed.  Please, let me suck it some more."  He smiled and just nodded,  I released my grip and he went over to the bed to lay down. 

Once he was on the bed, I crawled in next to him and again took him in my hand.  I really wanted this.  I wanted to suck his cock again.

I leaned over his body and took him into his mouth. The first time I blew him I was focused on his pleasure.  This time I just wanted to suck it for my fun, to get him off and get his cum in my mouth again. 

I went at it with gusto,  I sucked and stroked him, I licked and sucked his balls.  I  used my tongue and mouth relentlessly to get another load of cum out of that fabulous cock.  There was no edging this time. 

The excitement of my second blowjob of the night, or ever, got me so hot I started to get hard again, too. The way I was positioned Sean was able to see my hard cock. He reached out and started stroking me as I sucked him.  He was stroking my dick in rhythm with my sucking, and soon we were both close to the edge. 

I kept sucking his cock, making those wonderful blowjob noises that I love to hear when I get head. I bobbed my head and stroked his slick cock with my hand while he jerked me off. Finally, he came first, filling my mouth with another load of cum. His orgasm set off mine and I shot off in his hand.  We stroked each other until we were both soft.  Sean brought his hand to his mouth and licked some of my cum off.

"You taste pretty damn good. Want some?"  He stuck his hand out and I licked some of my own cum from his fingers. He chuckled, "I think I have created a cum loving monster.  I'm still not sure I believe this was your first time, and I definitely hope it was not your last. You're the best I've ever had."

"Sean old buddy, anytime you're in need of a good blowjob, you know where to find me."  

"Deal."  He stuck his hand out a hand and we shook on it.  His hand was still sticky with cum. 

He got up out of my bed, grabbed his towel to finish wiping my cum from his hand and headed back to his room. As the door closed the whole evening hit me. I had done it. I had finally lived my fantasy. I had sucked a cock. Twice!  I hoped I would continue to be open to it in the future.

I got up and turned out the lights.  I went to bed naked, satisfied and very happy.

*************

The next morning we packed up and hit the road for home. Other than a few, "Last night was fun," and, "Yeah, can't wait for our next trip," type comments, we didn't talk about our evening at all. Damn, it's great to be a guy!

Sean dropped me at home and a handshake later he was off.  

That night, after the kids were asleep, my wife asked how the trip went. 

"Honey, when you sent me off and told me to keep an open mind, was there something behind that?"

She gave me her patented sweet and innocent, "I have no idea what you're talking about," look.

I wasn't buying it.  "I thought so.  How did you know?"

"I didn't know, but I had hope."  My beautiful, understanding, sweet and totally devious wife then told me her whole hidden story. Just as Sean and I are close friends, so are my wife and Chelsea, Sean's wife.  And being women, they talk about everything. It seems Chelsea really is uptight about sex and won't give blowjobs or do anything else she thinks is "dirty".  My wife has tried in the past to get her to loosen up, telling her that "dirty" sex is fun, but has had no success.  Chelsea is just too set in her uptight ways to change.

"So," I asked, "You were hoping that two horny guys on the road, one completely blowjob deprived, would end up sucking each other off?"

"Yep! That's how it always works in porn, right?  I just wanted to encourage you enough for you to take action, if the situation arose. I think I did that pretty well. Oh, and you're welcome. All you have to do to pay me back is tell me how it went, and after your story gets me hot, you have to fuck me till I cum."

"That's all?"

"Well," she smiled mischievously, "Maybe next time you suck his cock... can I watch?"

She's the best wife ever.  How could I say no to that?  But, that's another story.

Published 
Written by awankandanap
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments