Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Neighbour the Runner - Part 3

23
9 Comments 9
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

It’s been a few days since my encounter with Anna and Rick. Walking around the house, I seemed to have no purpose on my own anymore. I felt bored, alone and cried for their company once again.  Anna’s parting words echo in my mind every waking moment.

“You’ve been very good,” She said, “Now don’t contact us or we’ll never do this again,” she insisted. “Rick and I will tell you when and where this will happen again.” 

I still remember nodding my head in agreement to this demand but wonder now why I didn’t argue back. Why did I not say that I needed to know? Why didn’t I try something?

But I didn’t, and I’m now sitting here. Waiting. Consumed with desire for my neighbours, not just Anna as I was before, and helpless to do anything about it. I’m even afraid to play with my almost constantly hard cock in case they call on me after I’ve finished!

I hear a knock on the door. “Oh, god! can it be them? please be them! “ I wonder and hope more than I’ve hoped anything in my life. I run to the door and opening it brings floods of relief, joy, and trepidation to the core of my being. It’s them. 

Anna winks and me, says “Hi Dave” and walks into my house as if she owns it, wearing a high one-piece dress, brushing her body tightly against me as she pushes by. 

Rick follows, looking as if he is about to go out for a run. Wearing tight shirts and a vest. He looks pumped. 

“Are you going to work out and leave your sexy wife with me, Rick?” I say, looking forward to some alone time with Anna still knowing that Rick will join us later for some fun.

“No, Dave” I hear Anna calling from my kitchen. “I’m dropping him off while I go out,” she says, “He’s going to be working out on you, Dave.”

I’m in a panic, a bit stunned, I’m not gay, I only want to be with the two of them, I need to act fast. “Eh, but Anna, you can’t leave us two together” I try, “We couldn’t have sex without you being around, It would seem too, eh, I don’t know, too gay I suppose,” I said, laying all my honesty before her. 

She approaches me once more, pulls me tight against her body and tells me “You’re ours now, you’re going to do as we say and now we say you and Rick are going to spend some time together” she kisses me deeply, turns and walks away. “I’ll be back in a few hours” she whispers as she closes the door behind her. 

I’m alone. Not alone - alone. I’m alone with Rick. And I have no idea what to do. I walk into the kitchen and see Rick leaning against my fridge, looking at me with a wanton look, the bulge in his shorts is considerably bigger than I remember. I stand still, I’m nervous, but I’m also as hard as a rock, seems that my biological functions are going to take care of me. But I’m still standing, waiting, shaking with fear and excitement, when Rick stands up from straight and walks towards me, stroking his cock as he approaches me. 

BellaThorne2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaThorne2

“You showed Anna that you were a good cock sucker, now you’re going to do it without her watching, and you are going to give all your attention to me,” Rick says, as he grabs my head with both hands and guides me down onto my knees. He pulls down his shorts and his cock springs to life out of it. I noticed he’s shaved himself completely down there, making his cock look absolutely enormous now. 

I need no further encouragement now, I gently hold his balls in one hand, the base of his cock with my other hand and start to gently lick the head of his cock. It’s so hard and so shiny, I have to use all my willpower not to take the cock in my mouth immediately. But I don’t. I’m teasing myself, and I’m driving Rick wild with excitement. 

“Suck my cock; Dave” Rick demands as he pulls hard on the back of my head, trying to force his cock into my mouth. 

But I turn away, only glancing along the full length of his cock as he guides my head towards his stomach. I reach behind my head, remove Rick’s hands “I’ve got this, Rick” I say, and I start to lick the full length of his cock. Pausing at the top to run my tongue all around the bulbous head and pausing at the bottom to lick each ball, one by one. 

I start to see the pre-cum on the head of his cock on my final pass, my final pass before I plunge my head onto his cock, taking it in as deeply as I can, tasting the pre-cum right at the back of my throat as Rick moans with delight. 

“Oh my god, Dave” he panted, as I started slowly pulse his cock into my drooling wet mouth. 

I’m now holding each of Rick’s ass cheeks tightly as I pump his cock in and out of my mouth, feeling the bulb of his cock sliding down the back of my throats is amazing, the fullness in my mouth from the shaft of his cock is dizzying, the ever-increasing taste of his pre-cum is driving me absolutely wild. I pound that cock into my face. Into my wet mouth, as deep as I can I feel Rick gasp for breath as he tightly grips my hair and greedily starts to pump my head on his cock faster and faster until I feel his cock swell in my mouth and he finally unleashes a torrent of cum into my mouth. I lose control as stream after stream of cum fills my mouth that I start to cum myself. I’m crippled from my own orgasm as I’m almost drowning with delight and cum from Ricks amazing cock. 

He finally releases me, but I can’t stop sucking. I drain his cock for the last drop, and finally, I flop back on the floor, feeling the warm cum dripping down my chin and landing on my chest. Proud of what I had just done.

“It seems you don’t need Anna here to suck a cock,” Rick said, “I might have to come here alone more often.” 

“Any time, Rick,” I said. “But I hope we’re not done for today yet” I added. 

“Finished?” he said with a cavalier look on his face, “We’re only just getting started.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments