Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Neighbour The Runner - Part 4

"The continuing story of my neighbours..."

23
7 Comments 7
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

“We’re going for a run,” Rick announced, “Get changed."

I went into my bedroom, removed my cum soaked clothes and got into my running clothes. Tight shorts and a sleeveless teeshirt that hid nothing!

“How long are we running for, Rick?” I asked as I walked back into the kitchen. 

“Let’s see how we feel, we don’t want to strain ourselves too much, there’s a lot more work to do in the bedroom later,” he said. I was thrilled at the thought of what was yet to come yet glad to get out for a run to freshen up. 

We started to run and Rick told me, “You need to leave your house keys in our house, Anna might arrive back while we’re out running.”

So we went to their house, left my keys and then did our run. 

It was great to run with Rick. Great to run with someone you know so well, someone who’s had his cock in your ass and your mouth. Great knowing what you’ve done to each other and wondering what more you’re going to do to each other in the future. While everyone we pass and meet along the way just see, “two guys out for a run.” If only they knew.  

The run was uneventful. We talked about life, about work, about experiences. It really relaxed me and almost made me forget about our bond, our very secret bond that I was only beginning to understand. As we approached my house I had all but forgotten about our adventures. I remembered my keys were in Rick and Anna’s house and told Rick, he said, “Let’s check if Anna is here first,” as he rang the bell of my house. 

We waited. I heard footsteps and my door opened. It was opened by Anna, wearing a black negligé that barely covered her vagina. “Hi boys, follow me,” she said, as she turned around and walked towards the stairs that led to my bedroom. The negligé only covered half her ass and I keenly followed her up the stairs with the amazing view of her most perfect ass… I wanted to dive straight in with my face. 

A surprise awaited me in the bedroom. At first, I didn’t know if I liked it or not, but before us, stood two guys. Two extremely fit guys wearing only tight white briefs.

“This is Brad and Tom,” Anna announced. "They’re going to play with us tonight.”

I looked at Anna, the just looked back as she walked up to Brad and Tom and stroked the front of their briefs. I then turned to Rick who gave me a cheeky smile indicating that this was obviously not a surprise to him. I looked back at Brad and Tom, they were so fit. Each had a six-pack, were well built and under each of Anna’s hands was a large bulge. These guys were packing big cocks. 

“Get out of those clothes,” Anna announced to Rick and I. We obeyed and stood there, waiting for our next order with our cocks standing to attention and our bodies dripping with sweat from our run. 

“Lie on the floor Rick” demanded Anna, soon to be followed by, “Suck Rick’s cock, Dave.” I wasted no time, got on my hands and knees and took Dave’s big, sweaty, hard cock into my mouth. The taste of sweat turned me on, I stroked his tight stomach with one hand as I worked his cock and balls with the other. I drooled and spat on that cock, enjoying every second - how could I have waited so long to be a cock sucker. 

“Lick Dave’s ass, Tom,” demanded Anna. I looked up, not believing what I had heard and saw Tom walking towards me and kneeling down behind me. Then I felt the warm wet pleasure of his tongue on my ass. Never had I felt anything like it before. I was in heaven; a thick sweaty cock in my mouth and a warm velvety tongue exploring my asshole.

I noticed Anna had got down on her knees and suck Brad’s cock. Brad’s cock was absolutely beautiful. It was long and thick, but the head was bulbous beyond belief, I craved it in my mouth despite the fact that I was already being fed another big fat cock. What a greedy cock sucker I’ve become. 

LovelyLeonor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LovelyLeonor

I felt that Rick was about to come. I longed for the feeling of his cum flooding my mouth with warm bursts of goodness when Anna told him, “Cum on his asshole! Cum on the cock slut’s asshole, Rick.”

He withdrew his cock from my mouth and Tom stopped licking my ass - I had lost two amazing pleasures at the same time. Rick went behind me and started to cum. He came hard and I could feel the warm pulses of cum hitting my asshole. I craved it in my mouth, inside my asshole, but the feeling of it pulsing on my asshole felt beautiful too. I pushed my ass back to try to feel his cock on my ass but he kept cumming and cumming and I made no contact with his wonderful cock.

“Now fuck that cum covered ass, Tom,” shouted Anna as she momentarily removed Brad’s cock from her mouth. 

I felt Tom sliding his cock up and down the crack of my ass. The slimy mess of Rick’s cum acted as a lubricant. I pushed backwards, craving the feeling of fullness that a big cock entering my ass gave, yet each time Tom continued to slide his cock up and down the crack of my ass. 

Then he placed the head of his cock on my asshole. I put my face down, I braced myself for the feeling and finally, he pushed his cock into me. Small thrusts at first, gradually going deeper and deeper. It hurt at first. It was so big but despite the pain, I still craved it. He pushed what felt like just the head in. I gasped with pleasure. Teasing me, he withdrew his cock from my ass and waited. Each time he withdrew, I pushed back onto him, craving more, searching for his cock, craving the whole cock in my ass. 

“This is it,” he said, as he finally put his cock in my asshole and plunged all the way in. I moaned as each and every inch filled me with pleasure. He filled me with cock, I could almost feel it in my stomach. He withdrew as I was used to the feeling of him inside me, paused and then, finally, he started to fuck me. He grabbed my hair in one hand and started to fuck my ass. Long strokes in and out. Long strokes filling my ass, each time he withdrew I was afraid he wouldn’t pound his cock into me again, but each time he did. I was in ecstasy. 

I looked over to Anna and say that she was now taking two cocks. Rick was fucking her up the ass while she was sucking Brad’s cock. I was so turned on my everything I was seeing and feeling that I was on the verge of coming myself. 

“You ready, fuckboy?” yelled Tom as he was starting to fuck me harder and deeper. His balls were slapping off my cock as he fucked my asshole. 

“Cum in my ass, Tom,” I begged. “Please cum in my ass.” 

He started to moan and I felt his cock swell in my ass and finally, I felt the cum being unleashed deep into my ass. Blast after blast of warm cum filled my ass. I started to shake and once again I started to cum. I came with a ferocity that I’ve never experienced. Streams of cum flowed out of my cock and pooled on the floor as my asshole was also being filled with cum.

Finally, Tom stopped and took his cock out of my ass. I rolled over on my back and decided to watch the show as Anna was now being fucked by the two guys. She was mounting Brad as Rick was fucking her ass. She was screaming with pleasure as the two studs fucked both her holes. 

They two were just about to cum and moments later they did. Anna had cum earlier and the guys got their rhythm and started to moan in unison. They withdrew from Anna and started to cum. They each came on each other's cocks. Torrent after torrent of cum leaving one cock and covering the other. I got up off the floor, crawled over and started to clean the cum of both cocks. 

What has my life become? I wondered and I cleaned those two cocks.

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments