Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naturist Beach Adventure

"Rik finally finds the freedom to explore his sexuality."

41
19 Comments 19
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Rik goes looking for some male company and finds more action than he is expecting."

I've always had a high sex drive, something my recent ex-wife didn't share. That played a big part in our break-up.

I was now newly single, still in my forties (just), and in search of some sort of sexual adventure. I didn't have a clear idea of what I was looking for but I wanted to be surprised and led by an expert into new areas. So that is how I came to be walking along a naturist beach with a strong gay presence.

I wasn't particularly looking for man-on-man action but I figured the chances of finding an adventurous female were less likely. I've been bi for as long as I can remember and had had quite a bit of male-on-male action. I felt now was the time I could give it my full attention.

I sat in an area of the beach where there were quite a few single guys sitting and lying around. After a short while, a guy sat down next to me and said, "Hi."

We introduced ourselves and chatted away quite relaxed. His name was Jay, slim and good-looking. Slightly more powerfully built than me, which I certainly found appealing. He appeared to be a similar age to me and his cock looked extremely suckable. I was in danger of getting a stiffy in public but the spell was suddenly broken.

An attractive and smiling, totally naked, woman approached and sat down between myself and Jay. She introduced herself as Carol and hoped her husband had been entertaining me.

I was totally crestfallen. Oh well, I thought there goes my chance of some action with Jay but I didn't leave and we all three carried on chatting and getting on quite well. They had a cabin a short walk away and suggested we go there to cool off and have a drink.

The cabin was spacious and they showed me around, all of us fully clothed by now. By the time we entered what I took to be a spare bedroom, we seemed to have lost Jay. Carol was standing close and said, "... and this is where Jay and I have delightful sex with people like yourself."

She stroked my buttocks and kissed my cheek, winked, slapped my bottom, and said, "Now jump in the shower and then join us for drinks."

I did as Carol instructed and was as excited as hell. I do like sexually assertive women. When I emerged from the shower in just a towel they were both sitting relaxed sipping drinks and fully clothed.

They laughed at my arrival, making ribald comments about my nakedness and Carol walked over to me. She kissed me full on the lips and started stroking her hands all over my torso making very complimentary remarks about my body. Jay was getting a refill and then joined us and said, "Do you like the feeling of being naked in the company of people fully clothed Rik? It gives some people a real erotic thrill."

"Oh yes, I think I do," I responded rather lamely.

He had joined Carol in stroking my nakedness with his hands. I have to say I found this whole scenario exceedingly thrilling.

I let the towel drop and relaxed into the thrill of it and raised my arms above my head as they were both kissing and nibbling my shoulders and neck.

Hell, I was going to let them do whatever they wanted with me.

Carol gently grasped my hardening cock and led me over to the bed. She lay me face down and started to stroke and massage me. Starting at my calves and ending up at my shoulders and neck, delightfully and lightly smoothing over my arse cheeks and planting a full-lipped kiss on each buttock on the way followed by a sharp slap.

I started to wonder what had happened to Jay when I felt an extra pair of hands stroking and gently rubbing my back. I was very turned on by the attention of these two attractive people. One of them would be great but both at the same time were beyond my dreams.

Carol gave me a sharp slap on the behind again. She did seem fond of whacking a guy on the arse but I wasn't complaining.

"Let's have you over, laddie," she said.

Carol was taking control without a doubt and neither Jay or I were resisting. I turned as bidden, my cock as stiff as a poker. They carried on with the caressing. Carol at my head end, rubbing my upper torso while kissing me hard lips to lips. Jay was working my legs. Calves then thighs, hips, tummy, carefully avoiding touching my cock. What a tease I thought.

Then, oh what a surprise I felt his lips and tongue teasing the helmet of my cock. This was just bliss. He pushed his head down onto my cock and I felt the head of my cock pushing the back of his throat. He withdrew slowly and then slowly pushed back again. I placed a hand on his head to encourage his rise and fall. My other hand was caressing Carol's face and hair as we kissed.

GavannaJet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GavannaJet

I was in sexual heaven and adored it. Carol had sensed that I would climax soon at this rate so switched the action. She really was in charge and was now naked herself.

"Come on, lover, I want you in me," she said with a grin.

She sat on the edge of the bed and leant back, raising her legs. Jay produced a condom and rolled it over my cock head and down the shaft. It felt so erotic to have hubby preparing the cock that was about to penetrate his wife. I lifted Carol's legs and guided my cock towards her cunt lips. I slowly pushed it in until I was in up to the hilt. She was smiling from ear to ear and I kissed her lips hard and pushed my tongue into her mouth. She sucked it eagerly.

We happily thrust away for a few minutes and I started wondering what was next on the agenda. I couldn't believe the evening would end with just a fairly vanilla fuck.

I was right to think there was more. Jay started stroking and kissing mine and Carol's bodies and moved around the side and up the bed. He was proffering his dick at face height towards Carol. She eagerly started licking his helmet and still with a big smile on her face. I started to think it was time I got what I was expecting when I first met Jay on the beach so I started smooching Carol's mouth and Jay's cock in equal measure. Carol and I were licking and sucking Jay's dick and chuckling as we did so.

It was so much fun I just wanted it to continue forever but Carol had other ideas. She seemed to give Jay a signal. A little smile and a tap on his cock and he withdrew his wonderful erection from our faces. I carried on snogging Carol and continued with my cock thrusting slowly in and out.

Hands were caressing my back and buttocks, I couldn't even tell whose hands were whose. My buttock cheeks were being stroked and spread. There was a finger rubbing lube on my anus hole, it felt cool to the touch and very sensual. Carol was looking me straight in the eye and smiling, she was pulling my arse cheeks apart and I could feel Jay's cock head rubbing against my lubed hole. Was it to be just rubbing or would he penetrate me? I tried to relax my muscles as much as I could. I wanted that to happen so much.

Carol whispered in my ear, "Just relax, baby," as she pushed her tongue into my ear. Wow! That was so erotic, it was a real turn-on. So much so that I hardly noticed that Jay had managed to push his cock into me. He started gently and slowly with short strokes to fuck me. I was kissing Carol and couldn't help saying, "Thank you, thank you, thank you," over and over. Jay had a firm grip on my hips and was keeping up a steady rhythm.

I was in ecstasy but I knew it couldn't last. Sure enough, Jay's grip on my hips tightened, I knew he was close to coming so I kissed Carol even harder. Jay was kissing my back and gripping my hips even tighter now and was in me right up to the hilt. I felt him shudder as he climaxed up my arse! Just saying those words gives me such a thrill.

He stayed in me as his erection subsided and was gently pulling and pushing me back and forth into his wife. Carol was getting more excited now and I could tell her climax was building. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me hard as her orgasm washed over her.

I decided it was time to go for my own climax so increased the speed of my thrusting into Carol. Jay was still holding on and was balls deep in my arse. I threw my head back as I came and let out a whoop of pleasure. We all collapsed onto the bed and lay in a complete heap for an age before we untangled ourselves and came back down to earth.

We were soon sitting around sharing a pot of tea and laughing about our exertions. I told them quite truthfully it was the best sex I had ever had and how lucky they both were to have such a free spirit as a partner. As I left, we arranged to meet up later in the week for some more fun. Jay, in particular, seemed very keen to meet up again. I kissed them both and left really hoping we would meet up for a repeat performance.

Published 
Written by onebifar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments