Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Crazy Night

4
2 Comments 2
11.7k Views 11.7k
695 words 695 words
Let me start off by saying my name is Katie and I am married to a wonderful man who will do just about anything I want. I am curvy with long hair and big green eyes that like to change colors on me. Normally my love life is safe and normal but occasionally I get a bit rowdy and decide I want to take things up a notch. This is one of those times.

It was storming outside that night in our little Ohio town with giant claps of thunder and strikes of lighting. I had brought home some stories for my husband to see if I could get him turned on. It must have worked because he asked if it was time to go to our bedroom. I told him yes and we headed back there just to relax and listen to the rain fall as we fell asleep.

Well sleep seemed to be the last thing on his mind as he started to kiss my ear and suck on my neck.

“Will you please suck on my cock for a little bit baby”, he whispers in my ear.

Anything for you my sexy man, I breathe back.

I roll over on my side and pull his slightly hard cock towards my mouth and start to kiss the tip while stroking him. As he gets harder I start putting more of his cock in my hot mouth and sucking as hard as I can. My husband really loves it when I stick his cock deep in my throat while I play with his balls so that is what I did. I thrust his juicy cock deep in my throat and sucked him something good.

As I was sucking his beautiful dick he starts to beg me if he can eat my pussy. I was hesitant at first but decided that I could get off sooner if he was licking my cunt. So I slide my legs around to his head and position my pussy right on his mouth. With the first lick of his tongue I was in heaven.

scarlet_darling26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlet_darling26

It felt amazing and I just couldn’t get enough. I began to grind my now juicy pussy into his thrashing tongue while still sucking and deep throating his huge cock.

He starts to spank my ass as he thrusts his tongue into my pussy hole and licking my hotspot. I pull his cock out of my mouth and rub in on my tits and lick the tip. He starts to beg me to put him back in my mouth so I happily oblige and hungrily shove him back in my waiting mouth. I debated on letting him cum in my mouth something I have only let him do once when I was drunk off my ass and something I thought I would never do again.

I decided against swallowing his hot cum but settled for a less stressful thing that would make us both happy. During my rambling thought process my husband is still licking my pussy like it is the last food on the planet and he was starving. I start to feel my climax building but try to hold back because I want to give him my sexy surprise. It seems though that I am powerless to stop and I cum all over his face while he continues to lick me till I can barely breath.

After this he asks me to suck him a little more and maybe suck on his balls. I love sucking his cock so I go at it trying to see if I can make him cum all over my 38 ddd tits but fail. Instead I make him climb on top of me and fuck me silly till he cums in my wet pussy and fills me with his hot cum. We hold each other for a minute or two and then I pull him out and slowly reach down and get a scoop of cum mixed with pussy off his cock and lick it off. Lastly I suck his cock clean and we curl up and go to sleep to the sounds of a mighty storm.

Published 
Written by katricia1215
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments