Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susan's Lust

"Susan and Steve explore some forbidden lust"

23
7 Comments 7
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first submission and it is an erotic short story that is right to the point."

It was the moment of truth for Susan as her face was inches from a throbbing hard cock.  Behind her was her lover, Steve, and he had his hard-swollen cock fully buried in Susan’s hot hairy pussy.  His mouth was at her ear and he gently coaxed his wanton lover into kissing the other man’s pre-cum leaking cock head.  

The flood gates had opened as the first taste of that man’s cock filled her mouth.  The musky manly smell of his body lingered in her nostrils as the first few inches of his shaft easily slide into Susan’s mouth.  She moaned as did the man as the rest of the hard cock was pushed into her mouth.  The soft pubic hairs of the man’s groin tickled Susan’s nose as she swirled her tongue around his hard cock head.  

Steve resumed his vaginal assault once he witnessed his lover giving herself over to her hedonistic desires.  She was bobbing her head up and down on that man’s cock and she was caressing his hairy balls making the man whimper and groan.  

Seeing how eagerly Susan took to sucking a cock while being fucked really pushed Steve over the edge.  He had tried so hard to keep his cum from erupting from his balls, but the scene and the feeling were just too much.  He grunted and groaned as his seed blasted deep in Susan’s soft tight velvety vaginal walls.  He came so hard he needed a moment and he slipped his shaft from Susan’s cum filled pussy making a loud sloshing sound.  

To say Susan was amped up on cock was an understatement.  As soon as Steve removed his cum covered cock from her pussy, she stopped sucking cock and pushed him back onto the bed.  Susan moved as a lioness in heat as she crawled up onto the man’s body.  Droplets of sperm and semen from Steve dripped out of her cunt onto the man’s cock as she hovered over his upturned shaft.  Steve watched with lustful eyes as Susan spread her ass cheeks and lowered her dirty wet pussy onto the man’s shaft.  

The hairy and pink lips splayed open around the man’s hard shaft as Susan impaled herself.  She moaned and whimpered as inch after inch pushed up into her cum lubed womb.  Steve stroked his cock feeling new life come into his shaft.  There in front of him was Susan’s puckered asshole with dark wisps of pubic hair and her dark pink pussy lips stretched around the solid shaft.  

There was no way Steve would stay on the sidelines for very long.  He had his own dirty desires, so he crawled up to where his lover’s spread round ass was pumping up and down on that hard-throbbing cock.  Steve held Susan’s ass cheeks apart as he inspected her sweaty back door.  Susan knew what Steve wanted and she moaned for him to lick her dirty sweaty asshole.  The man moaned as well as he felt Steve’s fingers touching his exposed shaft.  

As soon as Steve’s tongue touched Susan’s asshole, she began to let out a low guttural groan.  She felt his tongue circle her dirty hole and she felt his lubed finger press against her anal ring.  With a gentle pop, Steve’s finger slid up into Susan’s asshole.  It was an intense feeling for all three of them.  The man felt the pressure from Susan’s probed ass against his hard cock, Susan felt both of her holes being probed, and Steve could feel the outline of the man’s cock pressing through the thin membrane separating her anal passage from her vagina.  

In addition to the smells and tastes of Susan’s spread ass was the mixture of Steve’s cum and Susan’s juices that ran down the man’s exposed shaft.  In the heat of the moment, the man’s cock popped free of Susan’s spasming pussy.  The wet dirty shaft throbbed in the open-air inches from Steve’s lips.  The smell of Susan’s pussy mixture of the man’s pre-cum and his own cum was all the enticement Steve needed.  He leaned forward and took that man’s cock into his mouth and sucked Susan’s cum and mixed juices from his shaft.  The man moaned and pumped his cock up into Steve’s mouth.  Susan looked back over her shoulder and watched her lover suck her juices off that man’s dirty dick.  She ground her pussy mound on the man’s pelvis as she watched in awe.  

After that taboo and hot moment of male on male cock sucking, Steve took the shaft and aimed it back up into Susan’s pussy.  She moaned as the wet head easily slid up into her dirty cunt.  Her asshole was licked again for a moment until she felt Steve move up behind her.  Susan crushed her tits into the man’s face as she knew what was coming next.  She felt Steve rub his hard-aching cock head along her ass crack as the cock in her pussy paused while deep in her womb.  

NickRyder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NickRyder

Susan’s moans were loud and long as she felt Steve’s cock head press against her puckered asshole.  She wanted it so badly and Steve knew it.  He wanted to make Susan say the dirtiest things, so he coaxed her into begging for him to fuck her dirty asshole while her pussy was stuffed with another man’s cock.  Susan eagerly whimpered and pleaded for more of Steve’s cock to be pushed into her sweaty ass.  Another inch slid into her smooth bowels.  Susan cursed and pushed her ass back as more of Steve’s cock impaled her back door.  

Susan’s head turned back towards her lover and he leaned down and placed a cum and ass flavored kiss upon her lips.  At that point, Steve’s entire shaft was fully sheathed in Susan’s dirty ass.  The kiss was sloppy and messy, with Susan tasting her own pussy and ass on Steve’s lips.  The feeling of her asshole and her pussy filled with a cock made her body shudder.  When the kiss was broken off, Susan grunted as both cocks began to work in unison to give her the dirty fucking she deep down desired. 

Steve’s hands held Susan’s ass cheeks wide apart.  He could see his shaft sawing in and out of Susan’s dirty hole and he could feel the other man’s shaft through that thin wall between Susan’s hot ass and pussy.  It was an exquisite feeling for all three.

Only the sounds of flesh slapping on flesh with soft tones of moans and groans filled the room as the two men double fucked Susan’s wanton and sweaty body.  Her pussy gushed several times leaving a large pool of cum on the bed sheets and mattress and the men keep fucking her helpless quivering body.  The goal was quite clear and both men fucked Susan harder in order to fill both of her holes with their creamy loads.  

Steve held firm and deep in Susan’s tight asshole as the man below her fucked up into Susan’s pussy as fast as he could.  It was clear he was past the point of no return.  The man who had his face pressed between Susan’s big tits whimpered and groaned as he emptied his entire load up her dirty cunt.  Several ropes of his thick seed vibrated in Susan’s womb and she felt every strong jet of his load splash against her vaginal walls.  

Steve resumed his anal assault as he was not far from releasing his load.  Susan moaned and begged Steve to fill her ass with his cum.  She went on describing how it felt when the man she rode shot his cum deep in her dirty pussy.  She knew those dirty words would only arouse Steve to the point of cumming inside her asshole.  Steve pumped Susan’s ass as hard as he could, and he spanked her round ass cheeks.  Steve swore and grunted as he began cumming.  Susan also let out a long low groan as she felt several strong spurts of Steve’s cum squirt deep into her bowel.  More and more jets of cum blasted up inside her dirty ass before Steve relented and withdrew his spent cock.  

Sweaty and exhausted all three collapsed on the bed.  Cum leaked from Susan’s asshole and pussy and that dirty woman smeared her fingers along her holes and collected the mixture of cum.  The man took her fingers and licked the kinky mixture of cum.  Susan did that again and smeared the kinky cocktail along Steve’s lips.  Susan then kissed both of her lovers before passing out.

Several hours later Steve awoke to find Susan licking and sucking the still moist residue off his growing cock.  Susan sucked Steve hard and then climbed up onto his hips.  She wanted more and was determined to have her pussy filled with cock and cum again.  
Susan rode Steve slowly and offered her tits for sucking and nipple nibbling.  The other man woke up from the moans and bed motions.  His cock was hard again as he watched Steve suck Susan’s tits.  Things were heating up again for the threesome and the man knelt next to Steve and Susan and he pushed his cock into Susan’s mouth.  Steve sucked on Susan’s tits and he licked and sucked the sweat and flavors of sex off her nipples as she licked and sucked the man’s dirty cock.  

As if kinky things hadn’t been tried that night, Susan kissed Steve’s lips as the hard cock rubbed along their conjoined lips.  It was a first for Susan, but she wanted to try it out, she wanted to share that man’s cock with her lover and take turns sucking it.  Steve opened his mouth and took the man’s cock into his mouth as Susan watched and fondled the man’s balls.  Susan then took the cock into her mouth.  She moaned and Steve kissed her lips as the cock pulled back and leaked pre-cum on their kissing lips.  

 

Published 
Written by StevenV74
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments