Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl In The Rain, Part 2

"Jenny and Julia continue their adventure and a second teen arrives."

17
9 Comments 9
4.8k Views 4.8k
4.7k words 4.7k words

The day the strap-on arrived, I invited Julia for dinner. Being a Spaniard, she usually ate late, but since she had to work the following morning, we decided on seven in the evening. Before she arrived, I took a long shower and shaved my pussy. For some reason, it was important to me to look nice for her. I dressed in a short summer dress with flowers and sandals on my feet. I skipped the bra and the panties because they would be gone quite quickly anyway.

The strap on I had bought was flesh colored and looked like a real cock. It was around eight inches long, so it would fit us both nicely. It had a small vibrator that was inserted in the pussy of the one wearing it. I had cheated and tried it the same day and it felt great.

Julia arrived on time. Cute in tight shorts and a halter top. I offered her a glass of wine which she declined, but had some juice instead.

“I have a surprise for you, but it's for after dinner,” I said as I place the plates of pasta on the table set on the balcony.

"Oh, that sounds exciting.”

“So, how was your day?” I asked after sitting down.

"So, so, my friend Maria that you met in the bar has boy problems as usual. She never learns and falls in love with the first guy that sticks his dick in her."

“She is young, I did the same.”

She scoffed. “As much dick as she has had during the last year, one would think she would wise up. Anyway, hopefully, she has learned her lesson.”

“Have you two ever, you know…?”

 Julia looked up from her plate. “Wouldn’t you like to know?”

“Yes, I would.”

“Sorry to disappoint you, but the only thing we have done is to kiss, being drunk as skunks.”

“But would you do it with her?”

She shrugged her shoulders. “Don’t think so. She has never given me a sign of being into women.”

“Neither did I?”

“Wrong, you said I looked hot in the rain.”

I laughed. She got me there. “True, but would you be with Maria if she wanted?”

Julia put down her fork and drank from her glass. “What are you after, a threesome?”

“No, no, just curious, that’s all.”

“Sure?”

“Yes! You are as much pussy I can handle, especially the way you squirt.”

She gave me a wicked smile and ate in silence. Since that first time, we had met up almost every day for a session of pussy licking and squirting. She had tried really hard to make me do it, but we hadn’t had any luck.

When dinner was over I told her to wait in the living room. In my bedroom, I got undressed and then put on the strap on. Opening the door I came out shouting, “Surprise!”

She took one look at me and burst out laughing. “That is one big cock you have grown.”

I walked over to her and as I had thought she reached out and took it in her hand. “Mm, I like it, long and thick.”

I moaned slightly and she gave me a quizzical look. “It’s the vibrator inside me, it's driving me nuts,” I said.

“Oh, that sounds great.”

She began to undress right there and when she was naked, simply leaned over the sofa offering me her round ass. I came up behind her and when my fingers slid in between her legs I found her wet and ready.

"Always horny, eh?” I said.

“Is there any other way?”

I angled the toy so the cockhead touched her pussy lips and then gently put some pressure on it. It slid in slowly stretching her lips.

“Oh, shit, that is a big cock. I love it,” she sighed.

I began to move back and forth and realized fucking wasn’t as easy as it looked. I found a rhythm and I saw how her fingernails dug into the fabric of the sofa. I still hadn’t used the entire toy.

“Give it all to me, fuck me deeply,” she begged me.

I placed my hands on her hips and went deeper and faster. She arched her back and looked at me over her shoulder. Her eyes were glazed over and her mouth open. The vibrator inside me was driving me closer to my own orgasm but I wanted her to come first. I slid in a couple of fingers and rubbed her clit as fast as I could while fucking her.

“Oh, oh, Jenny! Yes, yes, harder, fuck me harder!”

I heard the wet sound of her squirting into the back of the sofa and some ran down her legs onto the floor where a small puddle formed between her feet. I leaned forward, keeping the toy inside her and massaged her boobs and kissing her back while the vibrator gave me a long orgasm that made my legs shake. 

I pulled out with a wet sound and then she turned around and took the strap on in her mouth. She sucked for a moment and then said, “I taste good.”

I laughed. “You sure do, baby. Did you like it?”

She sat on the armrest and thought for a moment. “Yes, it was nice, much longer and thicker than any cock I have had, but it lacks the warmth of the real thing.”

She looked at her watch. “I've got to go, but I’m looking forward to fucking you tomorrow.”

We kissed and then she was gone.

I lay on my bed and disconnected the dong from the harness and let it slide into my still wet pussy. She had been right, it stretched me further than any cock had done and it was a new and very exciting experience. I fucked myself with it while pinching my nipples until I came for a second time that night. Curling up, tired and happy, I wondered what it would be like to have a threesome with Maria. She was one hot piece of ass, that was for sure.

The following morning I was working at my desk when my phone rang. I smiled when I saw Julia's name on the screen.

“Hi, what’s up?”

"I’m so sorry Jenny but I can’t make it tonight. My grandmother is ill and I have to take her to the hospital in Granada. I will most likely be gone until tomorrow. Again, I’m so sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it, just make sure your grandmother gets better. Call me when you are back.”

She gave me a kiss over the phone and then hung up.

Of course, I was disappointed, but what could I do? Family came first. I continued to work for a while, but knowing I wouldn’t get sex that night made me restless. I got up and looked out the window. From here I could see the serpentine road leading up into the mountains and their valleys. I remembered the manager of the apartment building mentioning a small lake that was worth visiting.
I grabbed my backpack and put in a bikini, a water bottle, a towel and my purse. Grabbing my helmet, I went down the stairs to where my scooter was parked and got on it.

What had looked like a normal road from my window turned out to be a narrow thing where two cars could hardly meet. I drove as close to the rock wall as I dared, hoping no one would cross the white line on their way down. As I drove higher up the air became cooler and by the time I had reached the crest, I was shivering from cold. It had been a bad idea going in shorts and a top only.

Looking down the other side, I gasped. Below me in a deep, narrow valley covered in leafy trees was the lake. It was almost circular and from where I stood it looked like a mirror. I began the drive down and as I did the cold disappeared and it became very warm. I realized that the air almost stood still in the valley.

When I arrived at the lake I parked the scooter and looked around. There was no beach. Instead, it was a natural lawn with thick green grass that ended by the edge of the water. To my right was a small wooden building that had a line of people in front of it. Must be a bar, I thought. To my left was the parking with maybe fifty cars and several scooters and bikes. There were also bathrooms.

I changed into my bikini in the bathroom and then found a spot close to the water where I placed the towel I had brought. Then I went down and stuck my foot into the crystal clear water. I shrieked, the water was ice cold. Even so, a few people swam and children played. Crazy people, I thought and went back to my towel.

A while later I went to the bar and as I stood in line I got a look at the person serving drinks. To my surprise, I realized it was Maria. When it was my turn, she asked what I wanted without lifting her head.

“A beer, please. You are Maria, Julia’s friend?”

She looked up but her face drew a blank. “We met in the bar last week, I’m Jenny.”

“Right, yeah, now I remember.”

She gave me my beer and then took my money moving on to the next customer.

I felt really shot down by the way she had acted. I have no idea what I had expected but obviously, I had made no impression on her at the bar. And why would I? To her, I was most likely an old, sad woman with no friends, who drank alone. Fuck, did I feel miserable.
I needed Julia. I missed her smile, her laugh and her hot body. I went back to my towel sipping on the beer and when I was done with it I felt a bit better.

“Hey, are you awake?”

I must have dozed off in the sun and when I opened my eyes, I saw a shadow covering the sun. “Yeah, I’m awake.”

"Cool.”

The person sat down next to me and put something cold in my hand. When I turned I took a double take.

"Maria?”

“Yes, sorry I was cold before, but I was working and didn’t have time for small talk. My shift is over so I thought I’d come over and keep you company. If that’s okay.”

It just now dawned on me that she was topless. I looked away out over the lake.

“What’s wrong, people don’t go topless where you are from?” she said and sipped her beer.

“I guess, not many though. At least not at the local lake.”

“Too bad, I like the sun on my tits, makes them nice and brown. Guys love that.”

I laughed, she was so different from Julia. “I bet they do. How did it go with those guys you were flirting with in the bar. ”

"Honestly, nothing happened. They were too drunk and I got bored with them.”

I didn’t want to get Julia in trouble by mentioning Maria’s boy problems.

“What about you, is there a man in your life, or a woman?”

I went into defense mode. “Woman? Do I look like a lesbian to you? And no, I’m single, broke up with my boyfriend.”

“Calm down, I was just kidding. I thought since you and Julia have hung out you were a muff diver like her.”

“You know?”

“Sure, and I don’t mind. Each to their own, you know. I have known her a long time and we were around sixteen the first time I saw her ogling a woman. I asked her straight up and she said she found the older women sexy. Hey, do you want another?"
She wiggled her empty beer can in the air. 

“Sure, why not?”

When she walked away, I followed her with my eyes and licked my lips. She wore a white thong and her hips swayed a bit more than was natural, I realized. Was she giving me a show?
At that moment, she turned around and winked at me. Oh crap, she had seen me, the game was up.
When she came back, she sat down opposite me so the sun was on her back. “Did you like watching my ass, be honest?”

“Yeah.”

“So you are a muff diver?”

I sighed. “I’d say I’m a muff diver in training."

She laughed so hard she spilled some beer on her boobs which she simply licked off by cupping her tit in her hand.

“Is Julia your trainer?”

"Yes.”

“Cool, what have you learned?”

This was such a strange conversation but with Maria, it felt natural. Her large green eyes were kind and every so often she would swipe a few strands of her blonde hair from her face. Her breasts were so firm I could see veins on them where the sun hadn’t tanned her skin dark brown. 

“C’mon, you are making me blush.”

She leaned in closer. “Have you licked her?”

"Yeah.”

“How was that compared to sucking cock?”

"Very different. Both are lovely to do, but I think sex with a woman is softer.”

“Mm, I guess you are right. With guys, it’s so much huffing and puffing, thrusting and moaning.”

"We moan too,” I said and giggled.

Maria lay down on her back and put down her can on the grass. I did the same and then I asked her. “Why do you think she has never come on to you?”

MollyWhite1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyWhite1

"Never given her a reason to.”

“Would you, if she asked you?”

Maria turned her face to me. “Maybe, just to try it out, you know.”

"What If I spoke to her and we could have some fun, the three of us?”

A soft hand slid down my thigh and I jerked as it stopped when it reached my pussy where it padded the mound. “I thought you’d never ask.”

A few hours later I drove down the road back to the village with a grin on my face and a wet pussy. Maria had to leave earlier, but I had stayed a bit longer enjoying the sun. Back in my room, I flung myself naked on the bed and reached for the dildo. I turned over and pushed my ass up in the air.

With my hand between my legs, I began to tease my pussy with the toy and then let it slide in. With a long moan, I fucked myself until I came. I was so horny one orgasm wasn’t enough so another followed. While I was doing it, I pulled it out too far and in my eagerness to get it back in I missed and stuck it up my ass about an inch.

“Ouch!” I squealed.

But, once the initial shock and pain had subdued I put the tip of the toy to my anus and gently pushed. At first, nothing happened so I pushed a bit harder. I opened up and the tip stretched the ring and I gasped. There was no turning back now.

I let it rest where it was and my anus slowly adjusted to the size. I gave it another gentle push and a bit more slid in. I repeated this twice and then the weirdest thing happened. My anus simply opened up and swallowed the toy until I could feel my fingertips against my skin.

“Holy shit,” I whispered in the silent room. There I was on my bed in a doggy position with an eight-inch dong up my ass. It made me laugh.

I realized that if I twisted the toy I would be able to insert the little vibrating part into my pussy which I did. Once it began to vibrate my body was overtaken by wave after wave of pleasure.

“Oh, oh, yes, yes,” I moaned to no one.

Having my anus stretched while the vibrator tended to my clit and G-spot, I came in the longest and strongest orgasm I had ever had and when I looked down between my legs pussy juice was squirting out of me.

“Oh fuck, I’m squirting!”

I lost balance and fell down on my stomach with the dildo still in my ass. There I lay and had at least three more orgasms before I gently pulled the toy out.

When I rolled over on my back, I noted that there was a big stain on the sheets where I had squirted over and over again. I went to the bathroom, showered and then washed the toy and put it back with the harness in my drawer. I changed the sheets and then went out looking for a place to have dinner. I had a big smile and a new spring in my step.

I got a text message from Julia the following afternoon asking if it was right that I had invited Maria to dinner that night. I answered it was and asked how her grandmother was doing. She said she was fine and Julia looked forward to having dinner, but she was a bit disappointed we wouldn’t be alone. I giggled when I put the phone away.

Julia was first to arrive and when I had closed the door, she melted into my arms and we kissed deeply. When we came apart, she said, “I guess that’s all we have time for, Maria should be here any minute.”

She was right, I was pouring some wine when there was another knock. Julia went to open the door and the two girls joined me on the balcony. They were similarly dressed in summer dresses and sandals. Neither wore a bra and their nipples were hard against the fabric. In my mind, I felt like a pervert. I had gone from Miss Goody-Two-Shoes to inviting two teens to my place for a threesome of lesbian sex. I loved it.

We drank and chatted while the lasagna finished in the oven. “So, I understand you went to the lake yesterday,” said Julia.

“Yeah, it was amazing, but the water was too cold.”

“It comes down from the glacier, that’s why,” explained Maria. Her eyes were all over me and I thought Julia would pick up on it but she didn’t.

When I went to the kitchen to check on the food, Maria followed me with the empty wine bottle. As I bent down to stick a toothpick in the lasagna her hand slid in under my skirt and found my naked pussy.

“Stop it!” I said and slapped her hand away.

“She can’t see us.”

I straightened up. “I know, but she might be able to smell my wet pussy. I’m sitting right next to her.”

Maria laughed. “I don’t think, she has that keen a sense of smell.”

“You never know.”

When she turned I slapped her ass and she giggled.

“Everything alright?” asked Julia when we came back.

“Yeah, the food will be ready any minute.”

There was a silence which became longer and longer and quite uncomfortable. “When are you seeing your grandmother again?” I said to break it.

“In a couple of days. They are doing some tests.”

“Oh, that’s good.”

Julia turned to Maria and said in a bitchy voice. “Have you fucked any guys lately?”

“No, what’s it to you anyway?”

"Well, there must be some cocks around who haven’t tasted your pussy.”

Maria was about to say something, but I gave her a stern look. “Ladies, we are supposed to have a nice evening together.”

Julia sighed. “Sorry.” She tilted her head and then looked from me to Maria and then back to me. “Is there something going on between you two?”

“Nothing, why would there be?” I said, trying to sound normal.

I don’t know, but I have a feeling there is something you are not telling me.”

“I squirted last night!” I blurted out.

There was a short silence and then both Maria and Julia laughed. “Good for you,” said Maria.

At that moment the timer rang and I went back to the kitchen leaving the two girls alone. I hoped they wouldn’t get into a fight. Maybe the fact that I had squirted gave them something neutral to talk about.

Me squirting was the topic over dinner. They wanted to know how I had managed to do it all by myself. When I told them, Maria raised an eyebrow. “Why do you have a strap on?”

Julia smiled and kept on eating, leaving me to answer. Obviously, Maria already knew and she was just being a bitch about it.

“Well, you never know when you could meet some hot Spanish teen who needs a good fucking,” I said.

“Really, and I thought you were tired of guys. By the way, I’d doubt you’ll find a willing man in this village,” said Julia still with her poker face.

"Who said anything about a man? I’m open-minded, so if there would be a tight-pussied girl who likes to dance in the rain, I’d fuck her senseless.”

Maria was obviously enjoying the bartering between us so she piped up to Julia, “Yeah, you wouldn’t know a girl like that, would you Julia?”

"Well, come to think about it, I do. She has a really bitchy friend.”

Maria laughed and drank her wine. I was done with my food so I got up and went to the kitchen where I dropped off my plate. In the bedroom, I got naked and put on the strap on. It was time to stop playing games.

“So, who wants it first?” I asked when I walked back in again.

They both looked up and Maria’s jaw dropped. “Fuck, you look so hot with that cock.”

“You really think so?”

“Yes, come over here.”

She wiped her mouth and by the time I stood in front of her, she had turned on her chair. I stepped in between her legs and she took the entire dong into her mouth, moaning loudly. Her nails dug into my ass cheeks as she slid her mouth up and down the shaft.

I turned to Julia, who rested her head in one hand, her elbow on the table. She sipped some of her wine and then said, “Well, well, I guess you two did more than have a beer at the lake.”

While Maria kept on sucking, one hand slid in between my legs and she rubbed my pussy lips. It felt so good I gasped a few times before answering Julia. “I guess we did, I’m sorry, but she kept on asking and I have to admit what we did.”

“That’s fine, I don’t mind.”

She got up and went around the table and stood behind me. She cupped my breasts in her hands and gave them a good squeeze while kissing my neck and earlobe. A shiver went through my body. Maria stopped sucking and stood up. We kissed gently and then she kissed Julia over my shoulder.

“Let’s get comfy,” I suggested.

By the time we reached my bed, we were all naked. I got on my back, Julia straddled me and guided the strap on into her pussy. Maria hunkered down so I could lick and suck her pussy while she and Julia kissed above me. Julia rode me hard, really bouncing up and down so I grabbed her hips and we fell into a rhythm together.

“Oh, oh, fuck, fuck. You are so good at that,” she moaned, while sliding up and down on the shaft, her boobs bouncing.

Maria had sat down on my face, my licking and sucking her clit had made her legs too weak. As I did, her breathing became harder and her body began to tremble. I was about to change position a little to get better access to her clit, when she came. She squirted and squirted into my mouth and I felt like I was drowning. One thought went through my mind. Do all Spanish teens squirt? The odds of meeting two who both could do it must be in the tens of thousands.

At that moment Julia came too, washing my pussy and tummy with her juices. Maria leaned down and I heard her slurp as she drank her friends pussy juice. I wanted to squirt too, so I pulled out of Julia and handed her the strap on.

“C’mon, fuck me hard, make me squirt,” I dared her.

She smiled and got off the bed to put on the harness. Then she indicated how she wanted us. We were to lie down across the bed close to each other which we did. She penetrated me deeply with the strap on and at the same time drove two fingers into Maria’s swollen pussy. Julia had an amazing gift at coordination because she managed to fuck me while finger fucking her friend at the same time.

The dong stretched me and when she angled it a little it rubbed against my G-spot with just the right pressure. The orgasm began to build up deep inside me. I reached up for her boobs and squeezed them and then pulled and twisted her nipples. Her mouth was open and her eyes focused on mine.

“Oh god, I’m coming, yes, yes, yes,” I moaned.

Maria took my hand in hers and squeezed hard as she pushed her pelvis against her friend's fingers.

“Ay, ay, yes, oh fuck, Julia, fuck, fuck,” she screamed and then I saw the liquid pump out of her. At the same time, my body exploded and I lifted my head a little to see those beautiful streams of pussy juice coming out of me.

We fucked all that night, we didn’t care about wet sheets or slippery floors. We sucked, licked, and fucked each other until the sun rose and we fell asleep on the bed curled up against each other. I spent the entire summer with them, but in September I realized I had to move on with my life. My self imposed exile was over and I had to get back to reality. After a tearful goodbye, I took the bus to Malaga and the last thing I saw when I looked out the window was Julia and Maria holding hands waving me goodbye.

Two Months Later

Malaga

“So, I understand you spent the summer in Sierra Nevada?” said Jose.

I had met him a few weeks after arriving in the city. He was in his early forties, divorced with no kids. I had gotten a flu-bug and that’s how we had met, he was a doctor.

“Yes, I did. It was very beautiful, and I met some amazing people.”

We sat in the port having a glass of wine after he had finished work. “Which village were you in?”

“God, let me see if I can remember it. I think it was something like, Laducha Caliente de la Virgen.”

Jose laughed. “Are you serious?”

I was surprised by his reaction. “Yeah, what’s so funny?”

“Well, if you split up the first word, it means 'The Hot Shower,' and the second part 'that of the Virgin.'”

“So?”

“Well, according to local history, back in the day, kings, heads of state and even queens would travel from all over Europe to that village.”

“Why?”

“According to the legend, the village’s virgins could, how do you call it, squirt?”

I felt myself blush, but Jose continued. “So, they would go there and have the virgins squirt on them to stay young.”

“But, how did they manage to squirt if they were virgins?”

He laughed again. “That, the legend doesn’t say. Anyway, it’s all an old story, nothing is true about it.”

I looked over the harbor and smiled. If he only knew.

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments