Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Married Guys Ch. 5

"Tom sucks cock for the first time"

29
8 Comments 8
6.5k Views 6.5k
957 words 957 words

"Jesus fucking Christ, that is the best blowjob I've ever had," Tom said and blew out a big breath. "In fact, that may be the best orgasm I've ever had. You're going to be sucking a lot of cock the next few days."

He reached over and fondled Mark, getting him good and hard. He then rolled over and grabbed the younger man's head, bringing his mouth down hungrily, sucking Mark's tongue into his mouth to savor the intoxicating taste of his own salty, pungent cum.

Climbing fully on top of Mark, he pinned his arms over his head momentarily and started moving down Mark's body. His mouth found his nipples and licked a bit before continuing to trail his mouth down the younger man's abs. He loved the contrast - Joan was curvy and soft in all the right ways, but the firmness of Mark's belly, the musky taste of his skin was like an aphrodisiac.

He finally slid between Mark's legs and took his cock in hand, stroking it with his right hand while fondling his balls with the left. He swirled his tongue around the head a few times, already tasting Mark's precum tingling on his lips.

He looked up at Mark, who was watching like he was hypnotized.

"Let's see if I'm as good at cocksucking as you are," Tom said.

He licked up and down the length of the shaft, savoring each feel of the veiny dick. At the base of the shaft, he dipped his tongue down to swipe over the balls quickly before working his lips and tongue back up to the head, all the time stroking Mark slowly.

Finally, Tom slipped his lips over the top and took just the head into his mouth. He slowly started working his head up and down, taking a little more each time. The unfamiliar feeling and the realization of what he was doing almost made him gag, but he wanted this - had probably always wanted this as much as he loved eating pussy - and he slowly kept working more of Mark's cock into his mouth.

"Ahhhhh fahhhhhk. That's it's. That. Is. It..." Mark moaned out, his arms still above his head, his neck tilted back.

Tom began picking up speed, and Mark started moving his hips up and down slightly to keep time. After a few minutes of pure bliss, he sat up and braced himself on his elbows to watch Tom, amazed at the surreal sight of a man sucking his cock.

Tom picked up his pace, sliding the thick cock in and out of his mouth faster, harder, deeper. When Mark hit the back of his throat, it didn't even phase him - he kept right on feasting, loving how Mark's cock slid over his tongue.

Tom took his mouth off Mark's cock long enough to swipe his tongue over his balls again and then ran a finger around Mark's ass. The younger man flinched a little, but when Tom swallowed his dick again and slid an index finger into his ass, he just hissed and moaned with pleasure.

"You like that, don't you? You like to have your balls licked and a finger in your ass," Tom growled. "Give me that fucking cum, Mark, cum in my fucking mouth. I'm gonna take every goddamn spurt."

"I want more than a finger," Mark moaned, surprising even himself, but at that moment he knew he wanted Tom's cock in his ass.

"Good god that feels good. I'm so fucking close," he said. "God. Fuck. Fuck. Here it - " He arched his back as he began to cum.

Mark came so hard, so fast and so much that Tom couldn't keep up. White-hot liquid filled his mouth and dripped down his jaws and chin back onto Mark's shaft. He swallowed what he could and greedily cleaned the rest off Mark's shaft and balls. He finally crawled up the bed and collapsed next to the younger man.

"Jesus, man, this has been too fucking hot to believe," Tom said, catching his breath.

"Let me ask you something," Mark said quietly. "Is this really the first time you've done this? I mean, I've thought about this a lot. Especially when I'm away on business. I'll lay on my hotel bed. Just like this. Thinking about everything I'd want to do. Both with...a guy, and a girl, I guess. We're men. We fantasize...you know it as well as I do."

He paused to collect his thoughts.

"And I gotta say, this is so close to anything I've ever fantasized about. With a guy, I guess. Anyway...I guess I, I don't know..." he said.

Tom saw again that every time there was a break, Mark's nervousness returned. He turned over and draped an arm around the younger man and ran his hand up and down his smooth chest. Without a word, he leaned in and kissed Mark's neck, his jaw and then his lips. Mark moaned slightly and Tom slid his tongue into Mark's mouth. This time the kiss was slower, more sensual.

AliceRoss2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceRoss2

He broke the kiss only briefly enough to say, "It's all good, Mark. I love this, and I've always wanted it, and I'm glad it is with you."

He went back to kissing his new friend - his new lover. And he knew it wouldn't be the last time.

"Let's get some sleep," he finally said. "Stay here tonight."

"Are you sure?" Mark asked. "I mean, I want to, but..."

"I'm sure," Tom replied. "I'm sure I want to wake up next to you tomorrow. And the rest of the week."

He brushed his lips against Mark's one last time, then reached over to switch off the light.

 

Published 
Written by soshameless
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments