Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Away... Time to play

"First time bi adventure after a chance meeting with a stranger."

60
22 Comments 22
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I was out for a walk in the neighborhood yesterday to have a look at a new subdivision that is currently in the excavating stage. My wife and I had been periodically checking on the progress with some thought towards possibly buying a home there. I had a look around and had just turned towards home when an SUV slowed down and stopped beside me. A guy I would estimate in his late thirties rolled down the window.

"I was just driving around and noticed there were some roads and services going in here. Do you have any idea when it's going to be finished?"

I answered that I had heard it was going to be ready in about six months or so. We talked for another ten minutes or so. Initially, I was just passing time, he seemed like a nice guy and I was glad I could provide some information to him. After we exhausted all the details of the housing project I thought that was going to be the end of it. However, our talk took a different direction when he told me the reason for his interest in real estate.

"My wife and I are going our separate ways after twelve years of marriage. Things starting going south about six months ago during a major renovation on our house."

Matt went on to say that the heated arguments about the huge amount of money being spent on the long list of updates his wife wanted in the house brought things to a head.

"She stormed out and said she never wanted to see me again. She stayed with her sister for a while and has now rented an apartment."

As he delivered the news, there was a catch in his voice and his eyes started to water up. I wasn't sure what I should say to him, eventually told him I was very sorry this had happened. He opened up more when he saw that I was willing to listen and told me that he felt so lost without her.

"I have tried to work things out with her but have pretty much given up. However, I'm just not ready to move on in with my life. I sit for hours in a half finished house feeling so alone."

I could see that he was really hurting and needed someone to talk to. My wife was away for the weekend so I didn't have anything planned. I asked him if he would like to come over to my place on the pretext of seeing a similar house in the neighbourhood for comparison. He readily agreed.

I have to admit that I had an ulterior motive in mind. The more we talked and I had a better look at him, the more I was getting attracted to him. He was pretty good looking! At one point he had stepped out of the car to have a look at the gas hookup for one of the lots and I noticed that he was quite muscular and had a great looking ass. He had shown nothing to indicate that he was the least bit interested in me. But what the hell, even if nothing happened between us, at least I would have someone to spend a few hours with and possibly make a friend.

I got into his car and we drove over to my house, only about five minutes away. We went in and I gave him a full tour. His mood was improving as we walked around and I could see the wheels turning i.e. he was starting to imagine moving into a house like ours once his divorce went through.

We ended up in the den and I asked if he wanted a drink, maybe watch some TV and talk some more about his dilemma. He seemed a bit reluctant but finally said sure.

I turned on a football game and went downstairs to get us some beers. I was getting pretty turned on at this point...still had no idea how things were going to turn out but I was determined to try everything I could to make it happen.

We sat around drinking and watching the game, just hanging out and relaxing. We talked about general things, our jobs and family etc. all the time I was trying to think of a way to get things moving towards a more intimate direction. I finally came up with something.

"I bought a Chromecast recently and was thinking of watching some porn with it this evening while the wife is away. Are you okay with that?"

He gave me this weird look like I was a pervert or something but then smiled and said why not. I got the device set up then used my iPad to cast a website that I particularly enjoy watching. I selected a pretty standard guy and girl fuck and suck video with the eventual money cum scene. I then told him that I kind of liked threesomes with two guys and a girl and would he be interested.

EvaKENTs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaKENTs

He didn't seem to object so I put one on but thought I better not show my complete hand yet so chose a straight one. As the action heated up, he pointed out that he had suggested to his wife early in their marriage that they had a threesome with another woman. She said absolutely not, if it was ever going to happen it would be with another guy. He said he considered it for a while but it just never happened.

I now told Matt about an experience I had when I was about fourteen with a friend during a sleepover. We were lying there in our sleeping bags when out of the blue, he reached over and grabbed my hand and placed it on his very erect cock. I told Matt that I was rather shocked by this at the time but you know it felt pretty good. He also stroked my cock until it was very hard. We continued to jack each other but neither of us came. I told him that I was still thinking about this thirty years later!

Matt said that he had been curious as a teen about cocks, comparing sizes in the shower after gym, but nothing more than that. I was thinking now that we had reached a turning point. I risked him getting really pissed off, possibly even violent then stalking off. But with two beers giving me the courage I now suggested that we strip down and jack off to the action!

There was a scene on when I said this of the woman in the video sucking off both guy's cocks at the same time. I think this helped a lot and he agreed it would be kind of hot to do this.

We took our jeans and tops off. I then pulled down my shorts and started playing with my already hard cock. I was very excited leading up to this! He was a bit shy at first, rubbing his cock over the top of his shorts while he watched a DP scene.

He had quite a tent and I was really wanting to see him naked. I moved a little closer. I noticed he was looking over at me once in a while. I asked him if he liked watching me stroking. Maybe he'd like to do it for me for a while. Without hesitation, he reached over and touched the tip of my cock, then rubbed down the shaft. I could see by his expression that this was really turning him on.

I now returned the favour by rubbing his bulging shorts, then reached in from the top and grabbed his cock. He let out a moan and kind of arched forward. I tugged at his waistband while he lifted up and off came his undies! Our cocks are both about the same size, around seven inches or so. His was uncut. I have always been fascinated by them since mine is cut and so have most of the guys I have been with. I rubbed the foreskin back and forth and got closer to have a good look at it. He was now really stroking me hard!

I could see no resistance from him so bent over and starting licking the tip of his cock. I took a bit of it into my mouth and moved back and forth. He was definitely into it now and starting pushing up to allow me to take more and more in. I could now feel it moving down my throat. I was pretty good at deepthroating!

I got down between his legs and starting really sucking on him. I started thinking that he might be ready to cum...decided to see if he might want to return the favour. I stood up in front of him and moved my cock towards his mouth. He hunched forward and I slipped it in. He didn't take too much in so I started moving back and forth until he gagged a bit. He got the hang of it pretty fast!

We now got into a 69 on the couch, me on the bottom. We were going at it for five minutes or so, then he let out a loud moan and shot his load way down my throat. He had me kind of pinned but I didn't mind. I was so hot and his cum tasted great! He then took my cock out of his mouth and starting jacking me until shot a huge load of cum.

He left shortly after but before he left, he thanked me for listening to him and for a memorable afternoon that he wants to repeat soon!

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments