Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Chance Meeting Part 2

"Anne and Kitty spend the next morning exploring each other."

15
9 Comments 9
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I woke up feeling like I had been in a wild dream. When I looked over and saw Anne, I knew I had spent the night with her and her husband. And what a great night it was.

"Did you sleep well?" Anne asked me.

"Very, thank you. I hope you all did. Where is Nick?"

"He had to go to the office for an emergency, so it's just us girls. I hope you don't mind that I stayed?" Anne asked me.

"Not at all. Make yourself at home."

"I told Nick I would like to get to know you better."

"Oh, We were pretty close last night," I said with a big smile. My pussy started throbbing thinking about it. Anne was the first woman I had slept with, and I was really hoping she wanted to play some more.

Anne smiled and walked over to the bed where I was laying. I was still naked from the night before. She pulled the covers back and leaned over to suck my nipples.

"Mmm, Is this what you had in mind when you stayed?"

Anne raised her head and said, "Of course, but I think we should wash last night off before we get started." She took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom. To my surprise Anne had run a bubble bath. It was one of those big tubs with lots of room for two people to play.

"Let me wash you first," I told her as I took the body wash from her hand. "You have beautiful skin," I told her as my hands traveled from her neck to her beautiful tits. Her nipples turned hard, showing me that she liked what I was doing. Anne laid back opening herself up for me to wash all of her. Her pussy was wet from the water, but I could tell there was more to her wetness.

As I rinsed the soap off of her body, Anne pulled me to her and started kissing me. She took the soap from me and started washing me. Her hands traveled down my body slowly, teasing my nipples. I slid my hand between her legs and slid a finger into her wet pussy.

"Anne, you do something to me I have never experienced before. I thought last night it was because of Nick, but this is totally different. I want you now, Anne."

Anne took me by the hand and pulled me to the bed. We started kissing, tongues pushing into each other's mouth. I pull Anne's naked body on top of me and start touching her body. My mouth traveling down her neck as my hand finds its way back to her soaking wet pussy. I start rubbing her clit as she is sucking on one of my tits.

I roll her off of me and take my tongue to her pussy. I started teasing and lapping at her. It must have been what she wanted, because she was pushing into my face as hard as she could.

"Kitty, I'm going to cum all over your face if you don't stop."

This encouraged me to push my tongue in her pussy, my fingers teasing her clit. I wanted to taste her cum again so bad. I was pushing, focusing on nothing but making her scream for more when all of a sudden a gush of fluid shot out of her pussy, covering my hand and my face.

"Fuck, you just made me squirt, that has only happened to me twice in my life before now." Anne laid back as I licked and cleaned the mess I made.

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

She pulled my head up and started kissing me again.

"My turn." She smiled and started kissing down my body.

Her fingers were playing with my nipples as her head moved down to taste my pussy. She spread my legs open wide and playfully teased my clit with her tongue. Slowly moving from the top of my clit to my aching hole.

"That feels so good, I love how you feel."

She stood up and smiled at me, she walked to a bag I hadn't noticed before.

"Nick brought me some things from home before he went to the office, guess he wanted us to have fun."

She pulled out a couple of vibrators and climbed back between my legs. I felt her tongue teasing my clit again, but there was a pressure pushing my pussy open, sliding in me as she was sucking my clit now. I knew I wouldn't last long, so I pulled her back up to my lips, not ready to cum yet. She was fucking me hard with the vibe, driving me crazy. I could taste my pussy juice on her as she kissed me deep.

She pulled away from my kiss and moved down the bed.

"Did you enjoy getting your ass fucked last night?"

"Yes I did. Nick was the first man who fucked my ass. It felt so good."

"Good," she said as she pulled strap on out of the bag and put it on. I had never one other than in magazines. I was amazed at how real this one looked.

She pulled the vibe out of my pussy and teased me with this new toy.

"I'm going to fuck your ass with this."

All I could do was shake my head yes. She spread my cheeks open and started teasing my tight hole with the head. Easily she slid more in my ass, slowly fucking me deeper with each stroke.

She layd on top of me and whispered in my ear, "I'm going all the way now. Are you ready?"

"I think so, please be gentle."

Anne pushed herself deep in my ass. I yelped from the pain, but soon was moaning with pleasure. Anne slipped the vibe back in my pussy and turned it on high.

"Oh fuck, Anne. You are going to make me cum."

"That is the plan. I am going to make sure you don't have regrets about being with me."

"There are none, Anne, I promise."

"Good," Anne said as she started pounding both of my holes. I felt my orgasm coming on strong and fast. There was no way to stop or slow it down this time. My body started shaking hard, I cried out from the pleasure. Anne kept fucking my ass. I didn't realize it had a vibe at the base and was stimulating Anne. All of a sudden she cried out,

"I'm cumming too. " She pounded my ass for another minute or so then laid down on top of me.

We both lay there for a few minutes before we realized Nick had came in the room and witnessed the last few minutes of our fucking. He was sitting in the chair with his mouth open and his dick in his hand.

Published 
Written by kitty40
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments