Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Day at the Beach

"This is a joint venture by Marcar and myself. Enjoy!"

6
4 Comments 4
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

 

It is a beautiful warm spring day as Marcey and I walk down to the beach hand and hand smiling and laughing. We lay our stuff down on the beach finding a spot where no one is near us. We can see people playing in the ocean a ways down in both directions. I rub lotion all over her body starting with her face and then shoulders, back and stomach thighs and even her feet. Marcey does the same for me and we lay back enjoying the sun.

 

 I lay back trying to enjoy a book on my new kindle but she keeps trying to distract me from reading it. Rubbing her hands between my legs and over my breasts making my nipples hard. She is trying to get me all hot and bothered and it is working. Before long I give up reading she is simply too much to resist.

 

I look over at Marcey and kiss her hard on the lips rolling on top of her not caring if anyone sees or not. I place my knee between her legs pushing it hard against her pussy and ask,

 

"Do you like that lover? Is this what you want?" As I lean down and bite her breast through her top. She nods her head yes and I laugh getting up,

 

"Come on lets go swimming my little vixen."

 

She frowns in protest but gets up to follow me. We walk out into the water. The waves aren’t too rough today just nice and steady. We see dolphins out a little further playing in the waves riding them, heading south. A few minutes later we hear a tourist shout “shark” and point at the dolphins. We have a good laugh about that and continue swimming.

 

We play and fool around in the water for a while. Splashing each other and just acting like kids having a good time. We can hear the other visitors to the beach laughing and having fun too.

 

I decide I want to have even more fun and come up behind Marcey and bite the back of her neck. My hands running over her warm wet body. Up and down her stomach and across her breasts, then lower down as I start to bite and lick her shoulder now. I see her look left and right looking at the people down the beach, she doesn’t stop me so I guess she figures like me they can’t see well enough to worry with it.

 

I ask "do you want me to take you right here right now?" as my hand slips in her suit rubbing against her pussy.

 

Marcey nods her head yes for me and I start to spread her lips open with my fingers as I bite the back of her neck again. Then pulling her hair back I lick her neck and turn her head so I can kiss her as my fingers continue to probe and play with her pussy. The waves pushing against us as they roll in.

 

I push my fingers inside and start fucking her slow at first and then faster and faster, the palm of my hand rubbing against her clit. My other hand has reached round in front and is squeezing and pulling her breast. I hear her start to moan and I love the sound of it.

 

"Oh my god are they doing what it looks like." We both hear from our left. I turn and look and there is a couple watching us. Marcey grabs at my hands trying to get me to stop saying,

 

"Susan please… stop… fuck. Stop it damn it people can see." even as she says this she moans and moves her hips into my hand. I know her body doesn’t want me to stop.

 

"I know baby I want them to see me love you. Now come on baby, let them see how beautiful you look when you cum. Let them hear how amazing you sound when you cum." My hand steadily fucking her harder and harder.

 

She grabs a hold of my arm but I don’t stop and I just continue to fuck her harder and harder faster and faster I feel her start to quiver and whisper in her ear,

 

"That's it baby… that's it cum for me."

 

Marcey’s body shivers and she cries out cumming hard knowing she is being watched by strangers. When her orgasm subsides she turns and pushes me,

 

"Oh you fucking bitch you are going to pay for that."

 

I can't help but smirk at her and say,

 

“Oh come on now you know you loved it."

 

"And look" I point to the couple that was watching and they are all over each other as well.

 

"See we are an inspiration to the masses." I tell her laughing.

 

"Shut the fuck up smart ass and kiss me." Marcey tells me.

 

I lean in close to her and kiss her hard and passionately loving the feel of her lips pressed against me.

 

“Come on let’s get out of the water now.” I tell her.

 

We walk back to our towels and things and we lay down letting the warmth of the sun dry our bodies. I almost feel myself dozing off when I feel her lips on my chin. I open my eyes and look at her asking,

 

“What are you doing baby?”

 

She looks at me and smiles, “Nothing honey, don’t worry about it.”

 

“Uh-huh…right...” I tell her knowing better.

 

Her hands run across my breasts pulling the top down slightly exposing my breasts to her. She leans down and starts to lick and suck on them.

 

“Marcey stop…don’t.” I plead with her.

 

She looks up and then at me grinning, “No one is looking honey it is ok.”

 

Her hand slides down my stomach and then against my pussy rubbing her hand up and down against me. I moan a little and arch up towards her hand loving her touch. She slides her fingers inside running them along my lips before slipping inside me.

 

I feel her fingers slide inside me, her palm against my clit pushing against me. She takes my nipple in her mouth and start sucking to suck on it. All the while her fingers are fucking me moving in and out.

 

Her fucking gets steadily harder and my moans get harder to control. The muscles of my torso are starting to shake as the tension builds in me… it is going to be a lovely climax. 

 

“Snap.” I hear the crunch of shells. I look towards the sound and see that there are two teenage girls looking on from about 15 feet away.

 

"Marcey… baby…uhh… we have company..."

 

"That didn't bother you in the water" she hisses” Lay back and let me love you."

 

"Baby please..." Marcey just fucks me harder her mouth moves to mine.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

I moan into it surrendering to the moment as my hips buck and arch into her hand.

 

"Ohhh fuck ohhh fuck ohh God fuck Marcey ohhhhh."

 

The climax is huge and seems to linger at the crest knowing I am watched makes it rip threw me harder but I can't stop it is like a runaway train. I feel myself almost pass out before the climax dies down.

 

When I come to my senses I look up to where the girls were they are gone now. But I hear more people coming I put my top back down and Marcey is busy licking her fingers.

 

"Mmmm Susan you taste so good."

 

I try and glare at her but I start to smile.

 

"Fuck Marcey that was sooo good."

 

We see the two girls returning bringing a life guard with them.

 

"Shit we are busted.” I say in a whisper...

 

"Is there a problem here ladies?" the guard asks with an almost knowing smile.

 

"No…uh… no problem here." I say almost blushing.

 

"These girls heard moaning and thought they saw someone doing CPR." The life guard says.

 

"I am trying to get certified, I was practicing on Susan...” Marcey chips in.

 

"Well ‘practice’ at your place you scared these girls."

 

"Yes sir." Marcey says with a smile.  

 

“Damn Marcey. We are going to get banned from the beach we keep this up. Come on let’s go home.” I tell her with a laugh.

 

“No we won’t stop being paranoid honey.” She tells me as she gathers our stuff together.

 

I look at her and smile saying,

 

“First one in the shower gets to handcuff the other one to the bed for the rest of the afternoon.”

 

I take off running and start to laugh when I hear her say,

 

“No fair I got all our stuff.”

 

I easily beat her to the house and then realize she has the keys. As she walks to the door she is laughing holding the keys in her hand saying,

 

“Forget something smartass?”

 

“Yes give them to me let me open the door.” I say trying to grab the keys.

 

“I don’t think so.” Marcey tells me handing all our beach stuff to me. Then turning she opens the door and races to the shower laughing all the way.

 

I put the stuff down and head to the shower seeing her already naked in the shower smiling at me. I join her and we quickly wash the beach off our bodies.

 

  Marcey hops out of the shower before me and heads to the bedroom. I moment or two later I walk in and see her standing there with the cuffs swinging on her finger.

 

“Lay down.” She tells me as she snaps the cuff on one hand loop it around the bed then snap it on the other hand. Then she just stands there watching me driving me crazy.

 

  I immediately start to get wet loving this and she knows it. My hands begin to caress the covers longing to move and caress her.

 

“Please...” I beg my fingernails raking across the threads. 

"I want to feel your lips...your fingertips...your tongue."

 

Very slowly I arch upwards my breasts taught nipples hard.

 

"Please... bite me... kiss me… lick me...  suckle me... eat me out...

till I cum... Please..."

 

Again I arch slightly and a small delightful drop of my juices begins to trickle down from my pussy as my clit peeks out toward her.


"Your clit is sooo sooo mmmmm yummy." She tells me as she suckles it and bites softly.
 

I writhe about pressing myself towards her lips and feel her bite as I moan. My toes curl as she plays with my hard nipples, flicking them in time with her tongue on my clit. I continue to moan as she squeezes my nipples and pulls them and sucks on me.

 

"Please....finger me....I want to feel you inside me.” I beg her. My pussy soaking wet and dripping needing to feel her inside me so much.

 

“Please... Marcey."

 

I am so wet she easily slides 3 fingers inside me. I instantly grab the bed and begin to pump my hips in time with her hand.

 

"Oh...yes...deep as you… deep as you can." I moan.

 

She finds the ridging of my g-spot as she continues to excite me. My skin begins to flush as I grip the bed tighter and tighter.

 

"Oh you feel soo good." I say as I almost start to pant, rocking against her.

 

"Please...more...all four." I beg as I arch my back lifting myself off the bed save my head and hands and feet.

 

"Fuck me more..."

 

"Marcey...make me yours..."

 

I flatten my legs and pull her close with my heels and calves.

 

"Please...don't stop...Pleeeaaaassseee....." I plead.

 

 I arch high, my juices start to flow my hips rocking fanatically while her fingers are still plunged deep inside. I feel my pussy start to pulse and squeeze.

 

“Oh god…oh god.” I moan over and over.

 

  She drops back to the bed releasing me as the first wave of juices squirt out showering her hand. I am panting animalistically and my entire torso flushes red as Marcey continues to make me cum harder than I have ever cum before. As attested by what is a seemingly never ending pulsating stream gushing forth over and over.

 

"OOOOOooooh....pleeaasee...” I pant and gasp as I pump and grind against her hand. 

 

She pulls me close; wrapping her arms tightly around me and kisses me passionately, clinging dearly.

 

“Oh Susan...I love you....so very much.”

 

I’m still out of breath and glowing, as I nuzzle her and kiss her neck.

 

"I am so yours." I say with a smile.


 "I know Susan." She tells me as she uncuffs me.

 

I wrap my arms around her as well kissing her face over and over. Not wanting to move wanting to stay here in her arms forever.
 

 

Published 
Written by Susan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments