Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A knock on the door

"A first time experience"

4
1 Comment 1
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Matt sat on the chair in the small hotel room they'd booked for the afternoon's activities. Questions and doubts filled his mind. Uncertainties seemed to assault him from every angle. His mind filled with questions of 'what if?' What if this was a mistake? What if no one showed? What if it was a disaster? What if...he sighed, the sound loud in the empty room. He'd arrived early, too early he felt. He'd text the room number. He'd had time for a shower. And now he waited. He flopped back onto the hotel bed, and attempted to escape his doubts.

A knock on the door. Swiftly he stood and strode to it, his heart in his mouth. He opened the door, and relief flooded through him. Standing there was Lisa, more beautiful than his fantasies could ever portray. Lisa smiled, a breath-takingly beautiful smile, as if to say she saw the relief in his eyes. Words of welcome broke the silence, and she walked into the room. A quick hug of greeting as the door closed, led to a quick kiss. The quick kiss lead to another and another, each deeper than the last. Tongues met briefly, and again, till in the end they danced against each other. Hands roamed, hungrily, over each other. They stood, Lisa caught between the wall and Matt, as fantasy finally became reality...

Another knock. They broke the embrace, grinning at each other. Lisa moved into the room. Matt, unhindered now by doubts and fears, his senses and passion aflame, his lust aroused, opened the door once more. There stood Harry, a half grin on his face, a raw sense of masculinity exuding from him. Matt couldn't help himself. His eyes roamed over him. He held out his hand, feeling the power of his grip as they shook hands. And then Harry was in the door, walking to greet Lisa.

Matt turned from the closed door and watched their hello, and then their embrace, which quickly mirrored their earlier greeting. Finally the two parted, faces red from the passion of two old flames reunited. Conversation followed, short, introductory. The offer of a drink made, thanked for but not accepted. Lisa watched as the two men sought to figure each other out. Matt, the younger, still had an air of innocence, whereas Harry carried with him a sense of maturity and confidence. She smiled, thinking of what was to come.

Matt couldn't remember who started it, but soon polite conversation gave way to physical action. Lisa found herself sat, fully clothed on the bed, a man on either side. Hands began to wander, mouths began to kiss. She turned her head, hungrily, first kissing one, and than the other. Two pairs of hands, both strong, both eager began to explore her body. Kneading her breasts through her top, running through her hair, roughly squeezing her pussy. For a while the two men seemed obsessed with her. They began to pull off her top, stripping off her bra. Their mouths devouring her, her moans muffled by kiss, after kiss, after kiss. Her nipples stood hard from the constant attention, constantly sucked, pulled and fondled. She found herself on her back, her own arms wrapped around each of the men.

And then it happened. The two men, intent on her pleasure, both lowered their mouths once more to her aching breasts, but this time they both went for the same nipple. Whether by accident or design, their lips touched. They kissed, nervously at first, and than harder, as lust lead them on. Lisa raised herself on her elbows and watched, as Matt and Harry kissed with the same passion and abandon they had kissed her.

Their hands still toyed with her, but now they also toyed with each other. Breathlessly, they pulled off each others clothes, desperate to be naked, desperate for more. The room filled with the sound of moans and kisses. Naked now, hands began to search places yet unknown.

shantymarlovy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shantymarlovy

Grinning at each other, Harry and Matt both slid their hands down to Lisa's pussy, marveling in it's wetness and heat. They started gentle, but soon both had fingers ramming in and out of her pussy, a mouth on each nipple, a thumb pressed against the clit. Her moans gave way to screams, and her first orgasm took her. Her pussy clenched tight around their fingers, her juices soaking the bed. Her eyes screwed tight, and eventually, her mouth forming a silent scream, as after shocks continued to rock her.

All was silent.

Smiling at her obvious pleasure, Harry decided to turn to his own. Taking his hand, wet with Lisa's pussy juices, he began to stroke his cock. Matt watched, overawed with the sight. Smiling, Harry stood and walked to Matt. Sitting up, Matt moved to the edge of the bed. He needed no direction, or explanation of what Harry wanted, he'd dreamed of this for years. Hesitantly, happily, he wrapped his hand around the base of Harry's hard cock. The tip was already wet with pre-cum. He marveled at it, as he pumped it once, than twice. His tongue flicked out, swirling around the head, along the shaft. And with a sigh of pure bliss, he lowered his mouth to the cock and began to suck.

Lisa sat watching, as Matt's head bobbed up and down on Harry's cock. She watched Harry's face, eyes closed in lust, his hands on Matt's head. The sound of slurping began to fill the room. Every now and then, Matt came up for air, obviously unused to sucking cock, and obviously struggling with a cock this size. But she could tell he wasn't going to stop till he felt the cock pulse, and Harry's cum splashed into his mouth.

Her own body, already ravaged by her orgasm, began to stir. Slowly, she moved across to Matt, and, leaving a trail of her own kisses down Harry's chest, her mouth met Matt's at Harry's cock. For a while they kissed, tongues dancing over Harry's cock head, and each others tongues. And then they took turns, one sucking his cock, while the other played with his balls and licked his shaft. Harry's hands rested on their heads, his moans becoming louder from the double team his cock was receiving.

Lisa, with her experience, knew it wasn't far off. When Harry let out a deep groan, she grabbed Matt's head, and forced it down onto Harry's cock. Matt, realising what was happening, began to suck with all his might. At the same time, Lisa's hand snaked out, wrapped itself around Matt's hard cock, and began to pump furiously, her hand flying up and down his shaft.

With a strangled cry, Harry began to cum. Roughly, he grabbed Matt's head with both hands, and thrust his hand cock deeper than Matt had ever taken a cock before. His cock began to spurt, cum splashing against the back of Matt's throat. Desperately Matt tried to swallow it all, hands gripping Harry's arse, pulling him deeper as he savored the feeling of cum pouring into his virgin mouth. Cum started to leak out, where he wasn't able to swallow in time. And as his mouth, throat and stomach began to fill with Harry's cum, his own orgasm, helped by Lisa's hand, hit hard. Cum pulsed over her hand, against Harry's leg and on the floor. With moans and cries the two men, strangers a mere hour ago, came hard together. The room filled with the smell of sweat, cum, pussy juices and lust.

Together, the three collapsed on the bed. Lisa licked her hand clean, savoring the taste of cum. They kissed, swapping spit, cum and pussy juice hungrily. Eventually they just laid together, recovering. And then, Lisa felt a hand begin to move, slowly making it's way onto her arse. She looked up and smiled, first at Harry, and then at Matt. This afternoon wasn't over, she could tell, not by a long shot.

Published 
Written by mattguize
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments