Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A True Event

"Fuck buddies"

17
7 Comments 7
21.2k Views 21.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Another weekend is here and what do I have to look forward to?

 

Two more nights on the town watching stupid ignorant people drinking far to much and then start trouble or cause unnecessary problems usually for the innocent victims. Or should I go with my better judgement and just stay in watch some films, become a weekend warrior on the playstation or get lost in cyberspace and wank my Willy stupid?   Well I opted for the stay home option sat down to watch a good horror film when this was over I spent forty minutes on the playstation shooting zombies then decided it was time for cyber city to take over.   I switched on my pc and as it loaded up I went and undressed returning with just a dressing gown on for easy access to my cock once it was stiff.   I went into a chatroom and sat looking for awhile at the screen before doing anything there was not many in there, I typed ‘Hello all, very quiet in here can anyone suggest a livelier site’ a chap called ‘meteor’ private messaged me with several site names, I replied with a thanks.   I put them in one at a time and if the site looked ok I stayed awhile. One room was much busier than the others and as I read through the text appearing onscreen I began to become aroused, “This is more like it” I thought.   I began simple with “Hi all, anyone in the west midlands here for a bit of a chat” For the next five minutes I was bombarded with ‘ASL, what you into?’ Well I’m sorry but I was rather looking for a more structured conversation other than request’s for my age, gender and where I lived.   After about twenty minutes I was messaged by chap called ‘Chris’ he put.   “Hiya, my name is chris and my wife’s name is Brenda, we live in the south Staffordshire area, I am 42yrs old and Brenda is 38yrs old, we are looking for someone with a taste for life’s sexual pleasures, please tell us a little about yourself if you would be interested in becoming a fuck buddy”   “This is more like it” I thought to myself   I replied with: “Hi my Name is Tim I am 40yrs old, 5’10” tall weigh around 14st, toned body but no body builder, short hair, clean shaven and yes I have an interest in life’s sexual pleasures and would be more than happy to meet you both and see where things go, I have a picture I could email you if you like?”   We exchanged email address’s and I sent on my pic, within five minutes I had a reply from them with a picture of them both standing there butt naked, and I have to say they both had very good bodies.   Chris: Short military style hair cut, broad shoulders, toned chest and Abb’s, strong looking legs, his cock looked as though I would grow to a good size, he had big bollocks but the biggest impact was the fact he was shaven all over apart from his arm pits and his head.   Brenda: Short in height, blondish hair just below her shoulders, slim and slender frame, pert looking tits with large looking areola’s, thick stubby looking nipples, olive looking skin colour, shapely legs and a shaven pussy.   Along with the pictures they had sent they requested I add them to my MSN messenger, I did this straight away and was shocked to see they was already on.   They messaged me straight away. “Hi hope you like the pictures?”   “Very much so, thank you”   “Well Brenda thinks you look very handsome and she would like us all to meet, when would be a good time for you, and could you suggest anywhere?”   It turns out they only live a couple of miles from me.   “Well I have no ties Chris so anytime suits me really, not sure where we could meet that would be discreet other than maybe you come to my place”   “You live alone?”   “Yes I have a house on the outskirts of the village”   “Let me just have a quick chat with Brenda and I’ll come back to you, would it be possible to have a contact number for you please and I’ll get Brenda to call you?”   “That’s fine Chris I look forward to hearing from you both”   “Before I go, Do you like porn films and if so have you got any?”   “I enjoy porn films but sorry I have none at the moment”   “Not a problem I could be a selection with me if you like”   “That would be great”   I sent my mobile number on an email to them, while I waited to see if they would respond I sat there looking at one of my favourite porn sites and stroked my cock.   MSN beeped me to let ma know I had a message just as I opened it to read my mobile rang.   “Hello, is this Tim?” a soft female voice asked   “Hello yes it is, is this Brenda?” “Yes hi Tim, Chris tells me you don’t mind meeting at your home, well that would be just great, when could we meet?”   “As I said to Chris you can come any time you like”   “How about tonight?” asked Brenda   “Sure why not, should only take you 10 minutes to get here”   Brenda laughed, quite a sexy laugh “Ten minutes, fuck you are keen, it will take me at least 45 minutes in the bathroom”   I laughed back and said well get here when you want, with that I gave her my address, I then suddenly thought I better tidy up a bit and put some clothes on.   Brenda phone at around 22:00hrs there was a knock on my door at 22:35hrs, I open the door to see Brenda standing there in a long black coat as I looked her up and down I could see she was wearing stockings or tights with high heels, she had her hair back in a french plait she looked amazing.   “Like what you see” she asked   “Very much so, you look far better than your picture” I replied “Please come in”   As she walked pass me into the house she gave me a peck on the cheek and said “You look hotter than your picture too”   I looked back out into the dark and saw Chris walking up the driveway   “Nice place you have Tim” he said as he shook my hand   “Thanks my part of the divorce settlement” I said “Nice wife you have”   Chris laughed, “Yep”   He handed me a bag with a couple of bottles of Wine in and then he gave me a wallet type bag.   “Here are those films I told you about we’ll let you choose what you want to watch we love them all” he laughed.   We all went into the living room, Brenda then removed her long coat, my jaw nearly hit the floor, she was wearing a very short black skirt that barely covered her knickers and confirmed she was indeed wearing stockings, a white blouse with the top three buttons undone so she was exposing as much cleavage as possible without her tits falling out.

AdeleMoran
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleMoran

  Before I started drooling I took her coat turned to hang it in the cloak room. I then poured us all a glass of wine and took a seat opposite them.   We chatted in general giving a brief background of each other, the atmosphere was very relaxed the wine flowed freely and frequently before we knew it we had drunk the two bottles they brought with them along with another one I had in.   “Well would you like to watch one of those films Tim and see where it takes us” asked Chris   I opened the folder and began looking through the huge collection of porn inside, the films covered everything you could think of, bondage, fetish, straight, orgy, Bi, gay and lesbian.   I chose an orgy one thinking this was a safe option and probably had plenty of mixed sex in it.   I started the film and sat back down, I looked across and saw Brenda cross her slender legs, wholly shit she was not wearing any knickers and I could see her shaven pussy very clearly. So my cock began to grow before I even started to watch the film.   The film was straight into the action, there was a woman riding a huge cock, another woman sucking a guys cock, two women licking each others pussies in a 69 position, two guys had another woman spit roasted between them.   My cock was straining against the zip in my trousers, I could see a bulge in Chris’s lap too, Brenda was rubbing his cock through the material.   “Why don’t you go help Tim, he looks to be having trouble restraining his tool”   Brenda stood up and straightened her skirt a little, she walked over to me placed her hands on my shoulders and gently lay me back, then lowered herself and my eyes quickly looked to her ample cleavage, she placed a hand under my chin raised my face and then ran her tongue against my lips we then began to kiss.   I had actually almost forgotten Chris was in the room, until I opened my eyes and saw him behind Brenda with his face buried into pussy from behind.   Brenda began undoing my shirt buttons then pulled this off me, then leaning even lower she undid my trousers, she took the waist band in her hands at either side and began to pull them down, I raised my butt to help, then chris took hold of my trousers and said “here let me help”   Brenda then knelt down between my legs and kissed my shaft through the fabric of my Calvin Klein boxer shorts.   “Mmm nice and hard” she said now rubbing my cock in her hand.   Chris looked over her shoulder “I see what you mean”   Brenda took the top of my boxers in her varnished finger tips and slowly pulled them down, as if my cock was doing a slow strip tease, as the band lowered so did Brenda’s head and she nibbled along my shaft like a rabbit on a carrot, once my boxers where below my knees Chris then took over and pulled them right off.   I had not realised that Chris had got himself undressed at the same time that Brenda was undressing me.   Brenda wrapped her hand around my shaft and took my swollen cock in her mouth and began to suck up and down my whole length.   Chris positioned himself behind his wife and I’m guessing he entered his cock into her pussy as Brenda gasped as she sucked me. This was an amazing experience for me and the wine certainly was helping my normal shyness, I glanced at the TV and could see a mass of bodies in various positions.   Chris was now slamming in & out of his wife’s wet pussy with some vigour, Brenda was the only one wearing any clothes, and after a couple of minutes Chris said he was cumin.   As chris finished filling Brenda’s cunt with his seed, he pulled out and went and sat on a chair panting heavily his cock still looked hard and it did look quite big.   Brenda stood up and removed her blouse and her skirt leaving her stockings on, she straddled over me and lowered her sweet wet pussy onto my erect cock, and fed one of her nipples into my mouth which I eagerly excepted and sucked on like a babe on his mothers milk filled breast. She began to rub her pussy back and forth on my cock, till she was riding me like she was on a horse.   I looked across at Chris aware that he was watching, he was stroking his cock, for some strange reason I found this exciting.   As Brenda rode my stiffness she was holding a fistful of hair forcing me to take more of her tit in my mouth, I was breathing through my nose, this woman had some amazing vaginal muscles.   Chris was on his knees again behind his wife, licking the crack of her ass, then I felt his hand on my balls a little freaked I jumped a little.   “Would you like me to stop Tim?” Chris asked   “N no it is ok, just never done anything like this before” I replied just in time too because Brenda pushed her tit back into my mouth.   With the feeling of Chris massaging my balls and his wife’s fanny muscles around my shaft I could hold back no more.   “I’m going to cum”   Brenda pulled up off me sat at my side and took my cock in her hand and began to jerk me off, within seconds my first spurt of cum shot into the air and landed on my belly, the next jet landed on her tit and the final spit of seed from my loins ran over her hand. She continued to rub a while on my cock smearing the cum all over my shaft and balls.   “Would you mind if I watch my hubby lick you clean Tim”   “Err err n no ok” not really believing I had just agreed to that.   Chris then lay my wilting cock in the palm of his hand and he began to lick every trace of my cum from my body even the sticky pool that landed on my belly, Brenda offered me her tit to lick clean and I removed my cum from her skin with my tongue, it was not the first time I had tasted my own cum.   “How did you like that” Chris asked “I could tell it was your first Bi experience”   “I was nice really and yes this is the first time I have ever done anything that involved another guy”   “Well look if you don’t want to do anything then just say we won’t hold it against you.   I realised that they actually wanted to continue this line of sex.   “Well I have a motto; I’ll try anything twice just to be sure”   They both laughed and Brenda kissed me again.   “I think this could be the start of a very very good friendship” she said   I poured more drinks and we sat chatting a little more, the porn film was still on in the back ground.   “I am so glad you was in the chatroom earlier, I could not believe our luck to find someone genuine and so close to where we live, we normally have to go to a sex club we know” said Chris   Intrigued I asked them about the club, where it was, what happened there and could anyone go.   They filled me with knowledge and a sexual urge to go to this club…..       More to follow soon……     Please leave any comments you may have good or bad Tim xx
Published 
Written by BiUKSwinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments