Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend In Sweden. Day 1

"Sheila visits her friend in Sweden and meets her well hung husband."

28
16 Comments 16
12.3k Views 12.3k
4.0k words 4.0k words
The setting sun reflected on the snow piled high on the pine trees outside the tiny window. I craned my neck to try to see the landing strip but it was impossible.

With a light bump, the plane settled on the runway and began taxing towards Arlanda airport just outside Stockholm

It was February and according to the stewardess who announced our arrival, it was a biting -25C outside. I sighed and told myself I was an idiot for not buying some proper winter clothes in Rome. I had flown there after Quito and had spent a lovely month seeing the sites, walking the streets and eating too much pasta. I met an Italian man that not only became my personal guide but also my lover for a couple of weeks. Trust me, he had no noodle dick, but a thick long shaft that he loved to plow me with as often as possible.

I was one of the last passengers to get off since I was in the back of the plane so by the time I reached the luggage carousel most of them had already collected their bags and left. My bag was one of two remaining, I picked it up and made my way to the customs and passport control.

“Please open your bag,” said the blond policewoman.

I did and she carefully lifted my clothes out one by one and when she saw my vibrator she smiled and winked at me.

“Lonely?” she said.

“Sometimes,” I answered with a grin.

She closed the bag and wished me a nice time.

When I walked out into the arrival hall I looked around and saw my friend Eva standing with a bottle of water in one hand and a thick winter jacket in the other.

Eva and I had met while we attended the same University. She was one year younger than I and we had immediately hit it off. She lived in the dorm two doors from mine and we often went out dancing together. She was only there for one year and when she left we exchanged contact information and stayed in touch over the years.

She had come and visited me and my ex-husband twice but I had never gone to Sweden to see her. When she heard about the divorce she told me to come over whenever I felt like it. She had married a wealthy man and had a big apartment in the city and a country house.

“My God, Shiela! You look the same,” she said and hugged me.

“Thanks, but you know that isn’t true.”

She let go of me and stood back. “Well, you look fantastic.”

Eva was shorter than me with dark brown hair and almost violet eyes. She had also stayed in shape during the years. Her thick jacket did little to hide her ample boobs and her legs looked as shapely in her jeans as they had done the last time I had seen her.

She gave me the jacket she had been holding and I put it on. “Thanks, I had no winter clothes at all to bring with me.”

“Don’t worry, you can borrow from me. Let’s go, Stefan is making us lunch.”

“Sounds great. Lucky you to marry a man that can cook.”

Eva put her arm around my waist and led me towards an elevator that took us down to the parking garage.

She drove a brand new BMW X6 and when we came out of the parking lot the sun had disappeared and it was dark outside. I glanced at the clock on the dashboard and saw it was just after three in the afternoon.

“Are we going to your place in the city?” I asked.

“No, since it’s a weekend we decided to spend it in the country house. It’s so peaceful.”

“Sounds nice. What does Stefan do?”

“He is an investment banker and works too much. Sometimes I worry about his health and that’s why we bought the place. He needed somewhere to go and just be, without the phone ringing constantly.”

As we drove along the dark highway with snow covered fields, Eva told me about how she and Stefan had met. She was an accountant and when Stefan’s company had reached out to the one where she worked, she was the one assigned to the job. It had been love at first sight and they had married six months later. They decided against having children and spent their free time traveling or being in the country house.

The drive took just over an hour and after driving on a small lane for ten minutes we reached the house.

It was huge and hidden away among pine trees. Made out of wood it had two floors and a large wrap around porch. There was a smaller building to the left which I assumed was a garage because Eva parked right outside it.

“Welcome,” she said and got out.

I followed her up two steps onto the porch and she was about to put the key in the look when the large door opened.

“Hi, you made it.”

I had never seen a photo of Stefan, but he was not what I had expected. He was a big man, well over six feet with broad shoulders and thick legs. He wore a pair of jeans and a heavy blue sweater. His long blond hair was tied in a ponytail and he had a diamond ear stud in his left ear.

“Hi, I am Sheila,” I said when we stood in the hall and he had closed the door.

He ignored my outstretched hand and gave me a bear hug that squeezed the air out of my lungs. I had to take several deep breathes when he let go of me.

“Nice to finally meet you,” I said.

“Come, come, sit by the fire and I will bring you a glass of wine,” he said and left Eva and me in the hall.

“He likes wine,” she said and smiled. “I’ll show you to your room and then you can freshen up.”

Like the house itself, my room was big and had apart from a king size bed, a desk with a chair, a walk-in closet and a private bathroom.

When Sheila went downstairs I took a long shower to get the airplane smell off me and when I stepped out of the bathroom and padded naked over to my suitcase I felt refreshed. I chose a pair of Jeans and a sweater I had bought in Rome. The house was warm so I thought I would be OK.

I found Eva sitting in the living room where a fire roared in the fireplace. In the middle of the room was a low coffee table and on one side was a large white sofa and on the other three sides matching chairs. Eva sat on the sofa so I sat down opposite her. She poured me a glass of red wine and we touched glasses.

“Feeling better?” she asked.

“Yes, thanks. It’s so warm in here.”

“We try to keep it around 25C, using the fireplace and electrical heating.”

Stefan came in with a glass in his hand and sat down next to his wife.

“How long are you staying for?” he asked.

“Just a few days, I am flying over to Hong Kong on Monday evening.”

“I was in Hong Kong last year and hated every minute of it, too many people and traffic.”

I drank my wine which was excellent and then said, “was it business or pleasure?”

“Business.”

It was hard for me to take my eyes off him. He was what most people think a Viking looks like. His face looked like if it had been chiseled from rock and his pale blue eyes bore into me when I spoke. It felt like if he was undressing me, which didn’t make any sense at all.

After a while, he went back to the kitchen and when he was gone I said. “My God, he is huge.”

Eva giggled. “Mm, he sure is.”

“Oh, you mean...?”

“Shh, not so loud. He is shy about it.”

I leaned forward and whispered. “Why? Most men love to brag about their cock size.”

“Well, he has had problems with girlfriends. For most of them it was too painful to be with him, so they left him.”

“Wow, that sucks. What about you?”

She winked at me. “Oh, you know me. Remember that weekend with the basketball team?”

“Oh God, how can I forget that one? How many was it, three, four?”

“Five, and they all fucked me one after another.”

Eva, it turned out was a nymphomaniac. She would fuck anything with a cock and when I found out I thought it was so cool. Most of my friends had been boring, and not much into sex. I, on the other hand had loved it but was too shy to explore it. I loved to hear Eva tell me about her exploits.

“Sometimes it hurts a bit, especially if he is very horny and comes on too strong, but he is good at controlling himself,” she said.

“Lunch is served,” Stefan called from the kitchen.

When we walked in I was surprised to find a small buffet of food lined up on a table. “That is a lot,” I said.

“Classic Swedish cooking, you need to try it all, please have a seat,” he said and pulled out a chair.

While I watched, Stefan pointed at the different dishes and told me what they were. There were three types of herring filets in sauces, smoked eel, smoked mackerel, spinach, meatballs, small boiled potatoes with dill sprinkled over them, and several kinds of bread and cheeses.

When we had finished and moved back to the living room Stefan served coffee and cognac. I was so full I could hardly move and I felt like I needed a nap.

“Have you tried a Sauna,” he said.

“No, why?”

“But you know what it is?” said Eva.

“Sure, a hot room where you sweat a lot.”

Stefan laughed. “That is exactly what it is. Would you like to try it?”

“Now?”

“Why not? It’s a good way to settle your stomach after a large meal.”

“Yeah, sure.”

I followed them through a door next to the kitchen and found myself in what looked like a locker room. There were two benches along one wall and hooks above them and in one corner stood a shower and a toilet. Eva opened a cupboard and took out three towels which she handed to us. There was another door, next to the shower and when I asked where it led Stefan said, “Outside, to the lake.”

“Oh, cool.”

He grinned and said, “you know that you have to jump into the ice cold water after the sauna, right?”

“No, I don’t think so,” I said.

“Of course, you have too, it’s part of the cleansing process,” said Eva and began taking off her clothes.

I forgot about the lake when I realized we would be in the same room naked. I had seen Eva naked before even though it was many years ago, but being naked in front of Stefan made me feel a bit uncomfortable.

“What are you waiting for?” he said while adjusting a few dials sitting on the wall.

“Well, I thought, maybe I could be in my underwear,” I said weakly.

“Don’t be stupid, you are among friend,” said Eva who was already in her panties and bra.

NancyTorresGu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyTorresGu

While I watched she took off the bra and her boobs looked great. Larger than mine, she had a D cup, with big brown nipples.

When she stepped out of her panties I noticed she had a short cut triangle of pubic hair above her clit and I quickly looked away. When we had been in college she had been completely shaved.

Stefan began to undress and when he stood in his boxer shorts my jaw dropped. I guessed he was in his late forties but his body was that of a much younger man. Well defined muscles and a flat tummy. He had no body hair I could see which was strange considering his thick blonde hair.

When he pulled down his boxers I couldn’t help but to gasp.

He quickly turned away from me and walked into the actual Sauna which was behind a wooden door next to the dials.

He was huge and I had never seen anything like it. I glanced at Eva who had seen my expression and all she did was, to wink at me. The vision of his manhood was burned into my eyes forever.

Eva took my hand and we entered the by now scorching hot Sauna. There were three seating areas, one slightly higher than the other. Stefan sat on the top tier and already sweating profusely. He had his legs together so I couldn’t get another look at his cock.

Eva sat down on the second tire and patted the space beside her. “Come and sit.”

I did and Stefan was now slightly to my right and my eyes were at the level of his knees. His feet rested on where I was sitting.

“Wow it is hot in here,” I said, stating the obvious.

Eva looked at the thermometer on the wall. “Close to 90C,” she said. We will stay for about twenty minutes and then jump in the lake.”

“Isn’t it frozen?” I asked.

“I cut a hole with the chainsaw earlier,” said Stefan and moved a little.

I stole a look and saw a glimpse of his cock as it hung between his legs. His balls were shaved and looked massive.

“Have you ever thought about getting remarried?” he asked.

“No, not yet anyway. I like me freedom and I haven’t found the right man.”

He cleared his throat. “What about, you know, sex?”

“I am OK on that front too, thank you very much,” I said and giggled.

“Of course, you are. Just look at you,” said Eva and put her hand high up on my thigh.

Her touch was soft and when her fingers dug into my skin a little, I knew what that meant.

When we had met she had played around with same sex and told me about it. At the time I had no interest in it, but sitting there in the hot Sauna, the cognac went to my head together with the wine so when she squeezed my thigh again I let go of a low moan.

“Is this OK?” she said, meaning her hand on me.

“Mm, it is.”

Her hand began to move gently up and down and for each time it did, it moved slightly closer to my pussy. I had my legs together but after a minute I opened them a little and her fingers moved down in between them.

“What’s going on between you two?” said Stefan who only saw me moving from where he was sitting.

“Just us girls having a bit of fun,” said Eva, her voice was throaty and seductive.

I scooted down a bit so my bum was on the edge of the bench and leaned back against where Stefan was sitting. That gave him a clearer view of what was happening.

“You look so sexy,” he said.

Eva had her hand on my pussy and her middle finger was sliding up and down my slit just barely touching my clit. I closed my eyes and let go.

I was about to open my legs wider when I smelled something I recognized. My eyes fluttered open and when I turned my head towards Stefan his cock was standing straight up between his legs. His big red cock head was gleaming and there was a drop of pre-cum on the tip. I didn’t move, just sat there and watched as the veins became thicker as the blood rushed into them to make his erection harder.

Eva got off the bench and knelt between my legs. When she looked up at me she said, “isn’t he beautiful? It’s OK if you want to touch it.”

When she lowered her head between my legs I reached out and took Stefan’s cock in my hand. It was rock hard and so thick my fingertips were a good inch from each other. He looked down at me and smiled. “Go ahead, play with it.”

He spread his legs and moved so his balls hung over the edge of the bench and I took them in my hand from below and let them roll between my fingers. Hard, heavy and big, I loved every second of it.

Eva’s tongue was dancing over my pussy with soft touches and when she saw me playing with her husband’s cock and balls she giggled.

“Sheila, turn around so you can suck him,” she said in a whisper.

My body was dripping sweat but I didn’t care. I did what she had suggested and knelt on the bench, leaving my ass to Eva to play with and my head between Stefan muscular legs.

I opened my mouth as much as I could and lowered myself until his cock head touched my lips and then I used my hand to help put it into my mouth. It filled me up completely, and I could only breathe through my nose. As I began to move my head up and down my jaws were pulled apart until it hurt. I didn’t care, Eva had begun to finger fuck me while licking my anus and it was driving me crazy with pleasure.

“She is good,” said Stefan while watching me sucking him.

“I am glad you like it. She tastes divine,” moaned Eva from between my ass cheeks.

While I sucked and licked the massive cock I wondered when a simple visit to a friend had turned into a ménage trois. I hadn’t planned it, but maybe they had? There had been that one time when Eva had visited me and my ex. He had gone to bed early and we had sat up drinking and talking about the past. At one point Eva had leaned over me to reach the wine bottle, and her boobs had pressed against me. In that second, there had been a spark, but being a bit tipsy she had dropped the bottle and we quickly got up to clean the mess. The moment had past and it never happened again during her visit.

Maybe she had remembered it and had waited all this time to be with me. My mind couldn’t concentrate on serious thoughts as Eva’s tongue drove me closer to my first orgasm. It rolled over me and I had to take Stefan’s cock out of my mouth so I could breathe properly.

My body trembled and I let go of a long moan which ended in a giggle. “Mm, that felt so good,” I said and turned around.

I leaned against the bench where Stefan was sitting and I could feel his cock against the back of my head.

“C’mon, let’s run to the lake,” said Eva and got up.

When she opened the door to the outside a rush of ice cold air hit me like a wall. The ground was covered in snow and as we ran down a path towards the lake I was concerned that I would fall and land in the snow.

I didn’t, and after a few seconds we reached the lake and there Stefan and Eva jumped into the hole he had cut previously. I did the same and screamed when the cold water hit me.

“My God, it’s freezing!” I said, gasping for air after the shock.

“Use the ladder to get out and then run back to the Sauna.”

I did what Stefan said and heard them follow behind me. When I had sat down on the bench again Stefan climbed up to where he had sat and Eva joined me. I had noticed that Stefan’s cock had gone limp in the water and I thought it was a shame.

“May I?” I said and nodded at his cock.

“Sure,” he said with a smile.

I took him in my hand and hew grew hard again. I was so fascinated by his manhood I hardly noticed Eva putting her arms around me and finding my boobs. She pinched my nipples and whispered in my ear. “Do you want him to fuck you?”

I slowly nodded and let go of his cock. Eva and I got up and Stefan lay down on the floor. My body was sweating again and when I straddled him a few drops fell on his chest.

“I’ll help you,” said Eva and grabbed the shaft.

I slowly began to lower myself until I felt the cock head against my already wet pussy lips.

“Slowly and gently,” whispered Eva.

“Oh, oh, wow, this amazing,” I moaned.

The cock head spread me wide open and I could feel Eva’s fingers touching my slit as she helped guide Stefan inside me.

“Are you OK?” he asked.

“Yeah, I think so,” I said between closed teeth.

“Good girl, take that cock, take all of it,” said Eva.

My breaths came in gasps as the massive cock slid into my pussy. The man in Italy had been big and hadn’t it been for being with him recently I don’t think I would have been able to take Stefan inside me.

“Mm, there we go,” said Eva when I finally sat down and the cock was all the way inside me.

“Wow, it feels like nothing I have tried before,” I managed to say between gasps.

I slowly began to ride him and it didn’t matter how high I rose, his cock was still inside me. My pussy adjusted and I quickly fell into a rhythm where I would rise and fall, and then gyrate against his pelvis. My hands rested on his massive chest and I could see in his eyes he was not far from blowing his load.

Eva moved around and placed herself so he could lick her cunt while we kissed. Her tongue was soft and her lips tasted salty from the sweat that poured from our bodies. My body began sending signals that I was about to come and I squeezed my thighs hard against Stefan’s body and increased the speed I was riding him.

“Oh yes, oh yes, here I come,” I moaned and kissed Eva as my body convulsed in my orgasm.

“Let me take him,” said Eva as I rolled off Stefan and lay beside him.

She moved so she could take his cock in her mouth while he continued to lick her pussy.

While I watched she took him as deep as she could, gagging and dripping saliva over his shaft. She was an eager cock sucker and it didn’t take long for Stefan to reach his peak. He grabbed her ass hard and pressed her pussy against his face as he came.

Eva used her hand to finish him off, but even so, when he squirted his load she opened her mouth and some of it landed on her pink tongue.

We lay in the sauna gasping and sweating for a few minutes before Stefan said. “I need a shower,” and got up.

When he was gone I turned over on my stomach and reached for Eva’s left boob. I played with her nipple a bit and then said, “did you plan this?”

She giggled.” Yes, I did. I hope you are OK with it.”

I moved up and took her nipple between my teeth and nibbled on it, and then said, “I loved it.”

“Good, because I have more things planned for this weekend,” she said with a sigh as I began sucking on her boob.

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments