Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alex and Vicki: Pit Stop

"Hon’, can we please find a clean gas station – please, I really have to go!"

13
4 Comments 4
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I have to tell you what happened.

Last Thursday Vicki and I left the house around ten o’clock in the morning. There was a piece of property for sale about two hours away from us that I’ve had my eye on for a while. This was a four-acre waterfront property with an older three-bedroom log cabin – a summer home. From the photos, I knew the place needed some work, but now that the seller lowered the hell out of the price, I just had to go and see it.

Since it was a leisurely trip, neither of us dressed up for the ride. In fact we both just wore a t-shirt and shorts, and Vicki didn’t wear a bra or panties. With the air on in the car, since my wife’s nipples were standing tall, along the way I just had to pull her t-shirt up and play with them for a bit. While she had fun slapping at my hand, I had fun teasing her big temptatious tits.

We were about a half-hour away from the cabin when my wife asked me to make a quick pit stop as she had to go. Luckily there was a rest area ahead so we decided to stop there. Well shit, when we entered the building we learned that the ladies’ room was out of order, and there wasn’t an attendant on duty. With that being the case, I looked inside the men’s room and there were only a few men at the urinals. Since my wife had to go real bad, I asked the guys if they would mind if my wife used one of the stalls. That was not a problem.

As I looked around, there was nothing modern about this run-down men’s room. The urinals were the old style, side-by-side and down to the floor, and the walls of three stalls were thin plywood. But they were all full so Vicki had to wait.

> > > > >

The stall door in the middle was the first to open. Vicki hurried in, and then she shut the door to do her business. That’s when I decided to take a leak.

While I stood at a urinal another guy came in, and then he stood at the urinal next to me. Then, one of the guys who stood at a urinal on my other side made a beeline for a stall that just opened-up. In fact, this guy raced in so fast he didn’t even bother to tuck his cock back in his jeans. Although I found that odd, I thought that he must have needed to take a crap fast.

As I stood there to take a leak, the guy at the urinal next to me started to pump his cock. Well shit, since he had a pretty good size cock, I watched that fucker grow and grow as he pumped it. As soon as he was hard he said, “I drive a truck, and this is the horniest fucking rest stop in the country. Go on man, pump your cock with me - nobody cares.”

So now I ask myself ‘How can you not get horny when the stranger that’s standing next to you at a urinal is pumping his big cock, right?’ Anyways, as I’m watching this guy beat his big piece of meat, I grabbed a hold of mine and tugged on it until it was hard.

Katty_burning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katty_burning

Now, as I pumped my cock I heard a guy in a stall say, “Oh fuck, suck it now, go on now suck it, suck that fucker dry.”

Hearing that, the guy next to said, “Someone’s getting some serious head in a stall,” and then he knelt down and sucked the fuck out of me. By now, whoever was getting a blowjob kept up his chatter, and I’ll admit that got me hotter than fuck.

Now, as I was getting my cock sucked by a pro, I thought, 'No shit, these walls must have glory holes, and it’s my wife that is sucking the fuck out of that guy’s cock.'

Well fuck, about now I was both fucking pissed at my wife and horny. As I continued to get sucked, I pulled my cock out of his mouth, it was my turn to return the favor. In a flash I knelt down, and then I took his big fucker down my throat. Now, as I sucked and sucked his big cock he started his own chatter and that made me suck all the faster. No telling how long I had his cock in my mouth when I felt it, bam, bam, bam. His cum was now pelting the back of my throat. I stayed on that big fucker and sucked every drop of cum out of his shaft as I could and then I swallowed it.

To my surprise, instead of my suck-buddy tucking his cock in his pants and leaving, he knelt down to finish me off. Now, as he sucked the hell out of me I heard the guy in the stall say, “Fuck yeah bitch. Swallow it all - I’m fucking cumming!”

'Fuck, my fucking wife was about to take a stranger’s load,' I thought.

Once the chatter from the stall quieted down, the guy that was in the stall next to my wife bolted out of the door and left. Although I was about to shoot my load, I pulled my cock out of my suck-buddy’s mouth and made a beeline for that stall. As soon as I opened the door, I saw that ‘a little old toothless man’ was seated on the pot.

“No shit,” I thought, and then I took a quick look at the walls – there were no glory holes. In a flash I backed away from the stall, shut the fucking door, and then I said, “Babe, are you about ready?”

Well, Vicki didn’t answer me. Now I was concerned for her so I tucked my now soft cock back in my shorts, and then I tried to open her stall door and it opened easily.

'Damn,' I thought, 'where the fuck is my wife?'

I ran outside and when I got close to my car, I saw that Vicki was seated in the front seat. When I opened my car door and sat down, I acted like nothing happened and said, “Babe, what happened? I didn’t see you leave the men’s room…”

“Oh Hon’, I couldn’t sit on that nasty old toilet - I left while you were taking a leak.”

“Gotcha,” I said, and then just seconds after I started the car, my wife said, “Hon’, can we please find a clean gas station, please - I really have to go!

“Sure Babe”

This fictional story was written by Alex Foremen and shall not be copied or re-produced.

Published 
Written by AlexForemen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments