Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Guest

"My first bisexual escapade"

9
3 Comments 3
13.9k Views 13.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I was spending my evening like I spend most of my evenings; alone. I had just brewed a cup of chamomile tea and I was all snuggled up in bed with a good book. It was looking to be just another regular Wednesday night when all of a sudden there was a knock at the door. I was puzzled at first because of the late hour, but got up slowly and walked to the door. Hmm, who could it be?

I didn't know that it had been raining until I opened the door and saw my friend from work standing in my doorway soaked to the bone. Apparently she hadn't looked at the weather channel either because she was wearing a short white dress and by the way it clung to her tight body I could tell in an instant that she has neglected to throw on panties that morning. Likewise I could see the darker circles that were her erect nipples, and I felt my lady bits begin to tingle.

"Savannah.. What are you doing here?" I stammered when I could find the words.

"Can I come in, or are you gonna let me stand out in the rain all night?" she said with a devilish grin as she pushed past me into my quiet little apartment.

"Okay then.. Welcome to my home," I managed, as I followed her towards my bedroom.

"I need to get out of these wet clothes!" she yelled as I walked into the room and turned away from me.

I asked her what her deal was as I slowly started to unzip her dress. The material stuck to her so I had to literally pry it away from her skin. It fell into a soggy pile at her feet and then she just stood there, as naked as when she came into the world.

She was was magnificent... And as she turned around and our eyes met, I could tell exactly what the deal was. She came over knowing exactly what she wanted and I was more than willing to give it to her.

She pushed me onto the bed and just looked at me with that devilish smile and it drove me wild. I was so nervous though! I had never been with a girl before and quite frankly I really didn't even know where to begin. She looked so good to me just standing there looking down at me. Her short blond hair didn't obstruct her perky tits, or her gorgeously fit body.

I think she could tell that I was nervous so she sat down beside me and grabbed my hand. Leaning into kiss me she also guided my hand straight to her breast. I cupped it firmly as she kissed my lips and slid her tongue into my mouth. We kissed passionately like that for quite some time as she allowed me to explore her beautiful body.

I slowly began kissing her neck, and moved my way down to her boobs. I begin flicking my tongue over her nipple and she started to moan loudly. The sound of her pleasure at what I was doing gave me confidence and I loved it! I put my whole mouth over it and started to suck on it a little which squeezing her other breast. I could tell she liked it because she grabbed my hair and pushed me harder into her.

When she couldn't take any more of me teasing her nipples she pushed me back onto the bed and started pulling off my shorts. I had a second to think that this is actually happening and then she was pulling my panties off with her teeth.

My heart started racing as she began to kiss and lick my inner thighs. It was driving me crazy and by the look in her eye I knew she knew exactly what she was doing. She was teasing the hell out of me and I could hardly take anymore of it when I finally felt her warm mouth on my pussy.

She started encircling her tongue on my clit and I let out a loud moan. Her mouth felt so good that I started bucking my hips towards her and I actually ended up grabbing the back of her head and pushing her face deeper into my pussy.

Just when I didn't think I could handle anymore she slipped a finger into my slit. I loved the pressure of something filling me up and it drove me even crazier when she added another finger in and began thrusting them inside me as she lapped at my pussy.

Completely overcome with passion, I pulled her on top of me and into a kiss. I could taste myself on her tongue and it made me kiss her even harder. I loved the way I tasted, and it just made me want to taste her even more.

I rolled her off of me and told her to flip over.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

She looked a little puzzled but she did as I said. I then grabbed her by the hips and made her ass stick up in air. Now I can tell you that that was one of the most amazing views I had ever seen. I started rubbing her pussy and she immediately began moaning again. I was actually a little surprised by how wet she was already! I guess she really enjoyed eating my pussy.

When I could tell that she couldn't take any more teasing I leaned over and buried my face into her ass. I licked her pussy, slowly and tentatively at first, and I loved the way she tasted so sweet. I moved my tongue up and flicked it over her asshole and she gasped and shuddered a little. I kept running my tongue over it though, and she reached back and pushed my face deeper into her ass. I kept licking it and slid my finger into her wet, slippery pussy.

After teasing her ass for a while she got up onto her knees and asked me of I had any toys. I giggled girlishly and walked over to my dresser. Of course I had toys..

I pulled out a dildo, a vibrator, and a smallish butt plug. I figured this array of toys was bound to please! I threw them on the bed next to her and she grabbed the dildo immediately. Then she demanded that I lay down, so I jumped back onto the bed. I noticed then that I still had my shirt on and I practically ripped it trying to pull it off. She just laughed at me and then straddled me. I liked the way this was going!

She started kissing me and then I felt her playing with my pussy again. It felt great and I was really getting into it when she broke away from the kiss and stuffed the dildo into my mouth. She called me a dirty slut and told me to suck it and you know what? I did. I got it nice and wet because I was pretty sure I knew what was going to come next.

After she pulled the fake cock out of my mouth she quickly started kissing me hard again and then I felt her slam it into my sopping wet pussy. It completely filled me up and I screamed out with pleasure. She pulled back from our kiss and smiled as she covered my mouth so I couldn't scream while she pounded the dildo in and out, in and out.

She moved down my body and started licking my clit as she fucked me good with the toy. It felt so amazing and after a few more strokes I screamed out and she could tell that I was about to cum. She began pounding me even harder and then moved her mouth to my pussy so I could cum all over her face. I was gasping for breath as she smiled and licked her fingers.

Then she threw the butt plug at me and announced that it was her turn! I smiled and told her to get back onto her knees. She giggled and did as I bid her. I admired her beautiful ass again for a second time and then I started playing with her tight little pussy again. It was still super wet and so I moved up to her asshole. I could tell that she loved it and it just made me want her more.

I got her asshole good and wet and then I started to slide the plug in. She squirmed a little but she was also moaning. I kept playing with her pussy and then I had the bright idea to get the vibrator into the mix too. I reached over and grabbed it from beside us on the bed and put it directly on her clit.

As soon as I turned it on she jumped and then started grinding herself against it. I kept licking her pussy as I concentrated the vibe on her clit. Her legs started to shake violently and I could tell she was about to cum. She started yelling for me not to stop and I certainly didn't. I pushed my face deeper into her pussy and I tasted her juices as she came all over my face.

She then fell down onto her tummy and I just went ahead and fell right on top of her. We both rolled over and snuggled up to each other. We laid like that for a couple minutes in silence, me taking it all in and her probably dozing off a little in a sex induced coma. Out of all the ways my night could have ended I never would have guessed it would have been like that. I ended up letting her spend the night and told her she could come over anytime!

Published 
Written by sextsnstuff93
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments