Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

And our girlfriend makes three

"Bringing another woman into our marriage"

13
7 Comments 7
13.7k Views 13.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
"Oh, my God, Dane, I swear you have some female traits in you."

That's my wife, Stephanie, reminding me how good I am at eating her pussy. She's always telling me that I eat her like I were a woman. Something to do with how soft my lips and tongue are when I lick her down there.

She has first-hand experience there, having been in a girl-girl relationship when we met. I hesitate to describe it as a lesbian relationship because she was fucking me during the time she was with the other woman. We never got it on with Chelsea, her roommate, although the idea really got me hot. Chelsea wasn't into sharing, so I never got the chance.

Sex with Stephanie has always been very satisfying. She loves to suck cock, loves fucking (both straight up and anal) and always takes my cum in her mouth. She says she loves the taste of my cum, so much that she doesn't let a single drop go to waste.

But what gets her motor running hot is when I eat her. I've always enjoyed the art of cunnilingus, and I do consider it an art. Gentle kisses along the inner thighs and tantalizing, slow licks of the tongue around the mound and labia are like a notice to my woman that the best is yet to come (yeah, pun intended). A parting of the lips to allow access by my fingers and tongue always elicits moans and sighs from Steph. She knows what's on its way and it's always good.

Once I really get into the act it's like something inside takes over, that I am obsessed with the pussy and I can't do anything else until I deliver on that jaw-dropping orgasm. I use my whole mouth, sucking and nibbling around and inside of Stephanie's soaking wet cunt and she responds by thrusting her hips upward in order to get more of what I'm giving. I use my fingers too, inserting a couple into her and fucking her while I give her clit the attention it deserves.

And no good pussy eating would be complete without a little anal action. I found long ago that slipping the tongue down to the puckered rose is incredibly stimulating for both of us. It drives Steph wild and hearing her moans of pleasure make me rock-hard. It's not long after the anal attack that she is shaken by a huge orgasm. When it arrives she locks her legs around my head and works me into her even more. Her juices flood over my face until she finally is at peace.

After I take care of her needs, Stephanie goes to work on me. She licks and sucks my cock as if it is a fragile piece of crystal, careful not to damage it. She isn't the best at giving head, and she admits it, but she always gets me ready for fucking.

Steph loves to be on top when we're making love, and I usually give in to her. Occasionally I like to do her from behind, but it's mostly the cowgirl for us. She is always so wet that fucking becomes rather noisy, with all the squishing sounds sometimes drowning out our own sighs and moans.

I've only cum inside her a few times. She always knows when I'm ready to cum, even when I don't announce it. When I'm almost there she jumps off and takes me in her mouth, working the slippery shaft with her fingers until I can't hold it back.

I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse, but I have always had a thick, heavy load of cum when I ejaculate. I mean, it's enough to cover a woman's face with a hot, sticky goo. Steph loves this, and she fights to hold it all inside her mouth. If she starts swallowing right away she can do this, but usually she allows some to spill out and run down my cock and onto her waiting hands. Of course, the clean-up is erotic all on its own. Her mouth is full of my cum and it is running out onto her cheeks and chin. She wipes her face with her fingers, pushing the spilled cum into her mouth before swallowing it. She then proceeds to lick my shaft and her sticky fingers until all traces of it are gone and deep inside her belly.

Afterward, we cuddle for as long as we can, professing our love for each other as we wrap our arms around our bodies. I know some guys try to skip this part and hit the shower, but for me it's as integral a part of our lovemaking as any other part. It always leaves us wanting more of each other.

Yes, sex with Stephanie has been, and still is, exciting, refreshing and rewarding. Still, there seemed to be one thing missing. I think Steph misses the touch and feel of another woman. She won't say it, but something, call it intuition if you will, tells me that it might be time to explore the idea.

One night after making love, while we lay together, I asked Steph if she missed being with Chelsea.

"Sometimes I miss her, especially the sex," she replied.

Mollyy_Cloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mollyy_Cloud

"Our sex life is amazing, you know, and you bring me so much joy," she continued. "I've thought about another woman from time to time, but I didn't know how you might react."

Naturally, being a male, the fantasy of a threesome with two women is high on all of our sexual bucket lists. Some guys will tell you they aren't into that, but I think they are either lying or they're fooling themselves. I told her that anything which brings her pleasure is perfectly fine with me. I asked her if she could handle another woman doing the things to me that she usually does. Could she deal with me fucking someone else, even someone we invited into our bedroom?

"Sweetheart, I love you," she began. "I think my love for you is strong enough that I am ready for this to happen, but it has to be with someone I am compatible with, someone who is attracted to both of us."

I think I knew who she was talking about. We have a good friend, Janine, who has been with both men and women before. She is a good and trusted friend to us, and has never even hinted at any attraction to either of us. Janine is sexy without being obvious, if you can understand that. She is average on looks, with a slender body that isn't voluptuous but gives off signals that she could be something else in bed. The way she moves, the way she talks and laughs, make anyone she is with both comfortable and excited. Janine would be good for us, if she were willing.

"You're describing Janine, aren't you?", I said.

Steph smiled and nodded her head. "She's the only woman who could be with us," she offered. "She's the only one I would trust with you."

We decided to go out with Janine that weekend. Somehow we had to find a way to broach the subject of a threesome with her.

That Saturday night we met Janine at one of our favorite bistros, enjoying small talk, food and wine. Steph decided to break the ice and dive in deep. "Janine, you know you are one of our best friends and we love you so much," she began. "We have been doing some thinking and we have something we want to discuss with you."

Janine had a quizzical look on her face, but said "Stephanie, you know I love you both and there's nothing in the world I wouldn't do for you two." Looking at our nervous expressions she said, "What is it?"

Steph was trembling, but continued. "We have decided that we need to go forward in our life together and we want to add another woman to our life, to our bed."

I interjected, "Would you consider being that special someone?"

Janine had a surprised look on her face, then became lost in thought, as if the enormity and serious nature of our request were pulling her in two directions.

Here it was, the moment of truth. In my view, Janine could do one of two things. She could accept our proposal and become part of our life completely, or she could dismiss it as impossible. The latter option was what scared me. If Janine thought we were crazy and wanted no part of it, there was the possibility that our friendship could be adversely affected forever. The suspense was killing me, to put it mildly.

"Stephanie, Dane," she said. "I've been hoping for this day for so long."

"I have always been attracted to both of you, but I didn't want to make my feelings known because you were so much in love with each other," she said. With a smile appearing on her lips, she went on to say, "I didn't want to ruin our friendship by coming on to either of you." She then stood up and said. "I am honored that you feel this way about me."

She then stopped abruptly and asked if this is what we both wanted. We assured her that we were both "all in", and that we felt we could have a happy life together as a trio.

"Yes!" she cried. "I love you guys so much, of course I'll do it!"

That led to a group hug, with tears flowing from all of us. We were so happy that Janine had agreed to join us. She kissed Steph full on the lips, stroking her hair and giggling. She then turned to me and did the same. I was getting aroused already, and it was obvious that this thing, this grand experiment, was beginning already.

I asked for the check, paid it and led my two lovely ladies to the car.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by prairiedogg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments