Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anna's release (Pt 3)

"Anna discovers sex with a women."

6
1 Comment 1
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
There's been a big gap between parts two and three, and I hope, for those who've left nice comments, it's not a disappointment.

Anna felt a flush creep up her neck into her cheeks, and across her breasts. The air seemed to have had the oxygen sucked from it and she was panting with her head pounding.

She couldn’t believe she’d just suggested Angie join her and Glen in bed. She’d never thought of Angie sexually, and if anything, had thought of her more like a big sister or even the mum she’d never had, but now she was sat across from her in a flimsy nightie Anna’s gaze was drawn to the heaving breasts and dark brown nipples peeking through the lacy trim.

Anna felt Glen’s hand on her shoulder, and turned towards him to see the front of his pants tented around his meaty cock. She looked down at her own groin as her eyes confirmed what her loins already knew. Anna’s own small dick was straining at her underwear.

She staggered a little as she stood from the kitchen table, Angie doing likewise. Anna’s legs felt like jelly. She quivered, as if an electric current was passing through her muscles, her anus twitching.

Angie took Anna in her arms, and kissed her softly, their lips meeting delicately. Anna felt possessed. Her tongue poked out of her own mouth and into her best friend’s. Angie massaged
Anna’s tongue delicately, and the girls nipples brushed together through the two sets of filmy night wear.

Anna jerked at the contact, and then felt Glen’s cock against her bum crack and his relatively rough lips against her neck.  She squealed quietly into Angie’s mouth.  Angie pulled away gently leaving Anna with a sense of loss as their lips parted, briefly connected by a gossamer thread of saliva which also eventually broke.

“Time to go upstairs I think” Angie said, taking Anna by the hand.

As Angie led her soon to be lovers up the narrow staircase, Anna admired the sway of her hips and the curve of her buttocks under the hem of the nightie. She couldn’t resist the urge, and moved her hands onto the gently swaying globes moving up the stairs before her. Angie let out a squeak and giggled.

Glen was inspired by the groping in front of him, and slid his own hand between the cheeks of Anna’s arse, probing for the dark hole that had so recently gripped his manhood.

The three of them turned into Angie’s room. Angie moved to the bed and lay back.

“So what do we do now?” she asked.

“Can I touch your pussy?” Anna replied.

“You can do anything you like”

Glen sat in a chair at the foot of the bed and began stroking his cock. Angie moved her legs apart, inviting Anna into the warm cleft between her thighs.

Anna moved cat-like onto the bed, and crawled between Angie’s legs. She could see wisps of pubic hair peeking from the edges of a white cotton thong.  The thong was straining to contain a thick bush of pubic hair, and as she moved closer, Anna inhaled her friend’s scent. She reached forward hesitantly, and gently rubbed her slender finger along the gusset of the thong.

Angie gasped and arched her back. She undid the tie at the front of her nightie, freeing her heavy breasts, and pinched her nipples between her index fingers and thumbs.  Anna moved the narrow strip of material aside, and gazed at the first pussy she’d ever seen up close. For as long as she could remember, Anna had wanted a vagina of her own, and now she had one just three inches from her nose.

Anna leaned forward, sticking out her tongue, and gently licked along the length of the puffy, dark pink lips, first up one side, and then down the other. She pulled back as a dribble of Angie’s milky, pungent cunt juiced dribbled down towards her arse hole.

Eleonores
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eleonores

Anna caught the droplet on the end of her tongue, savouring the tangy flavour. She could control herself no longer, and began lapping hungrily at the hot wet pussy.

Angie took the sides of Anna’s head between her hands, and eased her face away from her pussy.

“Gently sweetheart, gently. Rub the tip of your tongue gently across my clit”

“I don’t know where your clit is.” Anna stammered.

“Let me help.” Angie replied, pulling Anna gently forward once more, and tilting her head upwards, bringing her lips up to the point where her lips converged.

Angie sighed deeply. “That’s it, just like that” she said. “Now move your tongue down my pussy, and then back up to my clit”.

Anna did as she was told, and was rewarded by her friends deep breathing and sighing. She explored further, running the tip of her tongue over Angie’s pee hole, before slipping her tongue as deep as she could go into her vagina. As she moved back to the swollen clitoris, she slid a finger into Angie’s pussy, causing Angie’s breathing to quicken and deepen into a panting.

She’d almost forgotten Glen, until she felt her own panties pulled aside, and felt a wet finger probe at her anus, causing her to jerk and pant herself.

“Can I watch you two fuck?” she asked, pulling away, causing Angie to whimper at the sudden
loss of contact.

“Sure babe, if that’s what you want.” Angie replied, sounding a little disappointed.

“I want to watch up close though” Anna said, with a naughty gleam in her eye.

Anna lay on her back, with her head at the foot of the bed, and pulled her friend’s crotch above
her face, with Angie’s face hovering over Anna’s own crotch. She called Glen over, and took his cock in her hand, guiding it into the waiting pussy.  Glen pushed gently at the swollen lips, and Anna watched fascinated as the lips parted and then gripped the shaft.

Meanwhile, Angie had taken Anna’s small, stiff cock in her hand, and licked the head before taking it between her lips and moving down the shaft, coating it with her saliva.

As Glen began thrusting purposefully, Angie’s nipples grazed across Anna’s tummy. Angie pushed Anna’s thighs apart, and cupped her balls, her middle finger snaking down to push into her anus. Anna grasped Angie’s bum, and pulled her head up to lick at Angie’s clit, her nose grazing the underside of Glen’s cock.

Angie began to buck and squeal, her thighs twitching as an orgasm ripped through her body. Her head began to piston aggressively up and down Anna’s shaft, as she pushed a second finger into Anna’s arse. Meanwhile Glen was himself building towards a climax. Anna watched greedily
as his cock twitched and he sowed his seed.  He stood panting, and Anna was shocked to see the proud member visibly wilt before her eyes.

Finally his soft, limp dick plopped from Angie’s cunt.  She leaned back and pulled his groin towards her, licking the mixed cum from his foreskin. She then lifted herself back to the pussy above her, and sucked out the combined juices.

Anna’s legs tensed, as she felt her own orgasm building, and she cried out as Angie squeezed on her prostate, causing her to see stars. Seconds later, Anna’s spunk spurted into Angie’s throat, in the most intense orgasm she had yet experienced.

Angie rolled off, leaving Anna utterly exhausted. She brought her head level with her best friend’s, and kissed her deeply, passing Anna’s cum into her own mouth in an unexpectedly erotic frenchy.

“Fuck that was hot” Glen said. “Did you just do what I think you did?”

Anna giggled coyly. “Depends what you think we did. Fancy a taste?” she asked, pulling him forward.

He kissed both women deeply, his cock already hardening again. It looked like it might be a long weekend.
Published 
Written by humpty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments