Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At the Amsterdam Cinema

"Visit to a sex cinema ends with mutual jack off."

16
6 Comments 6
39.8k Views 39.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
I’m happily married and prefer women but am attracted by the idea of gay encounters. I had fantasised about it quite lot and often got hard at the thought of taking a strange guy’s cock in my hand and pumping the soft, hard shaft until the jism shot out of it. I'd also love to stick my dick in a guy’s mouth and fuck it till I shoot my load. Then I'd take his stiff penis in my mouth and suck it till his hot jism shot down my mouth or over my face.

I didn’t keep the fantasies to myself. I brought my wife Helen into the stories and told her all about them. I told her I would like her to watch or take part. Happily she’s not exactly averse to the idea. Not one bit. We’ve fantasised about this a lot together and she has the most beautiful orgasms thinking about me with another guy.

Nothing like this had ever actually happened until my wife and I took a vacation in Amsterdam. On the first day we did the usual tourist things: a trip along the canals, The Anne Frank museum, dinner in a wonderful Indonesian restaurant and back to the hotel to conk out. On the second afternoon Helen went shopping and I wandered round the town taking in the sights and having a few Dutch beers. I visited a couple of bookshops and art galleries and late in the afternoon I found myself on the Spuistraat. This isn’t in the red light district so I was surprised to see a huge porno shop. It was Amsterdam so I had to take a look inside.

The atmosphere in the place was very easy going and I wandered around glancing at the magazines. I started to get a roaring hard on looking at the beautiful Dutch girls sucking cock and having their faces drenched in spunk. I found myself wandering where I might go to jack off. There’s nothing like pulling yourself off in a strange unexpected place. Then I realised that there were two movie theatres upstairs, one hetero and one gay. I bought a ticket and drifted up stairs. I went into the hetero theatre and watched for a while getting more and more turned on at the screwing on the screen. A huge orgy was taking place on with some of the most beautiful girls you can ever imagine taking it from every direction. I couldn’t take it any more and was dying to jerk off.

I decided to leave and go to the toilets and have a serious hand job. As I left I noticed the gay movie theatre. I couldn’t resist going in. The place was brighter than the hetero theatre. There were guys leaning against the walls and moving around in an apparently aimless fashion. Again, very different from the hetero theatre. I nervously took a seat near the back. I spotted some guys were drifting in to the toilets only to be followed by others. The whole atmosphere sizzled with sex.

On screen there were a lot of guys fucking and sucking. Two guys in particular produced gallons of sperm. I was a little surprised at myself for getting so hard watching the jism shoot all over the screen. As I watched I realized there was a lot of heavy breathing and sounds of movement behind me. At first I was too nervous to look around but when I eventually did I saw two guys violently jacking each other off. They were both loving it. I was starting to sweat it was so exciting. My hands were shaking. I hadn’t seen anything like this before and wasn’t sure what to do. The two guys weren’t concerned that anyone was watching or probably they were enjoying the voyeuristic attention.

MerryPerin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MerryPerin

One guy seemed to bring the other to the brink and then slow down keeping him in anticipation. I watched wide-eyed.

My cock was bursting out of my trousers and I couldn't resist it any more so I slowly took it out and started to carefully jerk off, trying not to be seen or at least not too obviously. It was fantastic. In a room full of men I was openly wanking. I started to get a more and more adventurous jerking more and more violently. I could see some others watching me and that only made it more exciting. I lost more of my ambitions and pumped faster and faster. I then realized that the guy sitting a couple of seats away on my left had started to watch me instead of the screen and was obviously getting fidgety. Maybe he was offended. I didn’t know for sure. I thought about putting my cock back in my trousers. However he suddenly took his out and started to jack off as well. He picked up the pace to equal mine. The two of us were jerking off furiously, watching the screen, watching each other and listening to the noises behind us.

I was dying to cum but wanted it to last longer as we jerked off together in a theatre full of strangers. One of the guys behind us suddenly came with a loud moan and I found myself moaning too. This must have been the signal for the guy beside me as he changed hands and started jerking with his left and reached over with his right and touched my cock. I nearly exploded but held back. I took my hand away and he wrapped his around my throbbing dick. It was heaven. He wanked me slowly and I still don’t know how I resisted cumming. I couldn’t wait to feel his dick as well and I reached over with a shaky hand and grabbed his meat. It was smooth and hot and hard as a rock. We lay back and jerked each other slowly then faster and faster. I looked around and saw that other guys were watching us, some with their cocks in their hands. I’d never felt anything like it and knew I wouldn’t last much longer.

The guy beside me was first to cum. I heard him moaning and jerked him faster, eager to see his juice. His first burst shot about a foot into the air. The rest poured all over my hand. I wanted to lick it off before I came so I took my hand away and ran my tongue over my fingers to taste his sperm. The warm salty taste put me over and he finished me off with a couple of thrusts. I loved the feeling of the hot spunk shooting out of my cock and all over his hand as he watched. The moans I could hear around me meant that other guys were cumming at the same time.

I'm typing this with one hand and jerking with the other as I remember the moment I shot my load in a theatre in Amsterdam with a complete stranger.

When I went back to our hotel I couldn’t resist telling Helen what had happened. She was stunned at first then got so turned on she almost tore the clothes off me as she begged more and more about it. I spent the rest of the afternoon fucking her from the rear looking over the Amsterdam canals. She waved at the tourist boats as I pumped into her from behind. My second cum of the day was all over her ass. And I licked my own juice of her perfectly formed cheeks as she watched the boats go by. She loved it and wanted to hear more all that evening. I don’t know how many times I came.

Published 
Written by markleaney42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments