Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming Bi

"A man agrees to a three-way to please his wife and finds his life profoundly changed."

50
12 Comments 12
33.6k Views 33.6k
6.2k words 6.2k words
Famous Story

My first marriage was simply a mistake. And as with many of the mistakes we make, it took a while before we owned up to it. After producing two kids, we decided we shouldn’t do that anymore and divorced. We stayed in touch so that the kids would know they had a dad who loved them, even though they got a stepdad.

My second try at marriage turned out to be much better. I met Sylvia when I was twenty-eight and married her two years later. She was six years older than I was, and also had been married and divorced. That marriage had resulted in three kids, so we had a house full of kids at all times. It had been agreed to from the start that we didn’t need to create any more. We’d share what we already had.

Besides the fact we agreed on so many things, another thing that made us a well-matched couple was we had similar sex drives. We both liked sex – a lot. Some days we might go at it three or four times. Morning sex, afternoon sex, any-time-of-night sex, we did it all.

It mostly was straight-forward sex. It was good enough and we were good enough at it that we didn’t need to spice it up. It wasn’t all missionary style. We probably did all the Karma Sutra positions. Having never read the book, I can’t attest to that, but we were pretty inventive.

But time can take a heavy toll. After seventeen years of sexual Olympics, the torch began to sputter. At least that’s how I saw our situation. We knew things had slowed and that we needed to do something to reinvigorate it.

In late-night discussions, we kicked around ideas, and one of the things that came out was that Sylvia had always wondered what it would be like to have a three-way. I’d never entertained the idea, but now that she’d brought it up, the idea of satisfying two women at the same time sounded like a challenge I’d like to try.

That wasn’t what Sylvia had in mind. She wanted to be sated by two men. That put me in a different position. ‘Could I handle that?’ I wondered. Well, it was a challenge, and I didn’t spend any time trying to visualize just how that would work. But since I hadn’t come up with any ideas, I agreed to try it out.

We discussed how to go about finding the third party. We couldn’t come up with anyone we knew who might be receptive that we would even consider. We had no desire to join a swingers’ club. I’d heard that you could find all sorts of things on Craig’s List.

I spent hours over a series of weeks but came up with nothing I’d be comfortable with. I’d begun to think it was a go-nowhere idea, but I kept looking on the internet and eventually hit the jackpot.

I’d taken a chance on answering a follow-up, and got a response. I contacted him and we met for a brief interview.

He introduced himself as Ford. I never knew if it was his first name or last. He was a university student working on his doctorate in Social Science. He was a good-looking thirty-year-old army vet in good physical condition. He described himself as an omnisexual, a term I wasn’t familiar with. He explained he did this only for the money he needed to complete his education.

I accepted all this at face value. I judged him as honest and trustworthy so I felt comfortable inviting him into our home. We set up a date and Sylvia and I prepared ourselves for this new adventure.

The evening arrived and so did Ford. We sat in the living room and exchanged pleasantries for a short time. Sylvia was smiling and I knew she was okay with my selection. The only thing that bothered me was it all seemed a little too cut-and-dried. It was a business deal, but then again, that’s what it was, and perhaps that was really better.

After maybe fifteen minutes, we looked at each other and silently agreed it was time. We all stood and went into the bedroom and stripped. I noted Sylvia checking him out and I took a look and saw my original assessment of him being in good physical condition was correct. I also noted his cock was a good deal bigger than mine.

We got in bed and without any prelude or discussion. Ford began kissing Sylvia’s tits and stomach. He used his tongue with expertise. He worked his way down to her pussy while I got on my knees and offered her my cock to suck.

While he was eating pussy he rolled a condom down over his big cock and then moved up. He inserted it into Sylvia’s wet pussy and spread my ass cheeks which were more or less in his face. He rimmed me, making me lose control and shove my cock down Sylvia’s throat farther than she could handle, causing her to choke and cough.

I got off her and Ford turned me around so I was facing him. He took my cock in his mouth and went down, taking all of it with no problem. There was something about how he sucked on my cock that felt twice as good as Sylvia had ever done.

I was afraid I was going to come too quickly, so I pulled my cock free from his mouth. I got from between he and Sylvia and she pushed him back. He pulled his cock from her pussy and she slid down. He got the message, stripped off the condom and put his cock in her mouth. She sucked on it like she’d never sucked a cock before.

Ford had rimmed me, and maybe that was why I felt it necessary to rim him. It was something I’d never done before. I don’t mean just to a man. I’d never even had sex with a man before. This all was a first for me.

I tore open a condom and put it on my cock. I got behind Ford and spread his ass cheeks. I pushed my face into his crack and probed his brown pucker with my tongue, covering it with as much slobber as I could. I moved up and ran my cock head up and down his ass crack, coming to rest at his asshole. Ford reached back and spread his cheeks. I pushed and my cock went in.

It had been years since I’d last fucked Sylvia in the ass. I’d simply overlooked doing it. I’d forgotten how tight an asshole was, and Ford knew how to use his ass muscles to make it feel even better, or so it seemed to me.

I fucked his ass as he fucked Sylvia’s mouth. She took charge again and swiveled around so Ford could lick her pussy again. We were going at it frantically, as though none of us had been in bed with another person for months.

I hadn’t intended to, but my cock had other ideas, and it erupted, filling my condom with my cum. When my supply was depleted, I pulled out of Ford’s ass. He pulled his cock from Sylvia’s mouth. She was obviously reluctant to let it go.

He rolled onto his back and said to her, “Get on my cock and ride it. Get it all the way in your sweet pussy. Fuck me good.”

He knew how to talk, too. Sylvia climbed on top of him and went to town, bouncing up and down. She’d always liked eating cum and when I pulled the condom off my cock she grabbed it and squeezed my cum out onto her tongue. Ford took the condom from her hand and licked up what was left of my cum, which did something to Sylvia.

She screamed, “Fuck me, cowboy. Fuck my pussy. Make me cum.”

I could see from his reactions that Ford was cumming and Sylvia made those noises that only a woman climaxing can make.

When she climbed off Ford she pulled the condom from his cock and tossed it to me. She went down and licked all the cum that was clinging to his cock.

She looked up at me sitting with Ford’s cum-filled condom in my hand and commanded, “Eat it. He ate yours. Eat his.”

And I did.

There was very little conversation after. Ford went into the bathroom and cleaned up and got dressed in there. Sylvia and I put on our robes. I completed our transaction with Ford and he politely thanked us and left.

We didn’t have sex for a couple of days. Things seemed a little strained, but we were soon back in our rut, which means nothing had changed. A couple of months went by and Sylvia’s birthday was coming up. I asked her what she wanted, thinking we might take a cruise, which we hadn’t done in years.

“You want to know what I really want?” she asked as if she were shy.

I answered by pursing my lips, tucking my chin down and nodding.

“I want another round with that young guy. You know, Ford.”

It wasn’t the request I’d expected, but I found I didn’t object. In those intervening months, I’d thought about that encounter a lot.

I contacted him and once again set up another date.

The night started much as the last one had, but it was more like catching up with a friend than breaking the ice. When we got in bed he began by fingering Sylvia’s pussy and then presenting her with his cock. I guess he remembered how greedily she’d sucked it the last time.

He motioned me over and he took my cock and sucked it while she sucked his. I pulled my cock from him and got in position to fuck my wife. She seemed to be happy with his cock in her mouth. We continued doing a little switching around until Sylvia spoke up.

“Blair,” she said to me. “Suck Ford’s cock. I want to see that. I want to see Ford fuck your face.”

Without hesitation, Ford leaned back so I could get a clear path to his erect cock, sticking straight up at me. I lay on my stomach and tentatively took his cock in my mouth. He let me go at it at my speed, but only for a few minutes. He put one hand gently on my head and then the other, clasping my head firmly.

He pushed his cock forward, pulled back, and pushed it forward again. He repeated the motion until he’d set up a steady rhythm of fucking his cock in and out of my mouth. He was careful not to feed me too much of it so I wouldn’t choke.

I was making sounds with my mouth, but also they came from inside my chest. There were no other sounds. Sylvia broke the relative silence.

“Ford, fuck him. Fuck him just like he fucked you last time. Fuck his ass.”

Ford pulled his cock from my mouth with a loud, wet popping sound.

“You okay?” he asked.

I assumed he was asking if I was okay with Sylvia’s request. I nodded rapidly. He was already putting on a condom. He pulled me roughly so that I was laying on my stomach the length of the bed. He shoved my legs wide apart. He spread my ass cheeks and let a big blob of spit fall on my asshole. He got over me and I assumed he was holding his cock in one hand and watching as he placed the end against my virgin hole.

He pushed, paused and pushed again, harder. My ass opened and his cock went in and I gasped. He held still as the stab of pain I’d felt waned. He pushed again, but very slowly. I felt another stab of discomfort and bit my lip. Tears filled my eyes.

Ford pushed again and I felt him slip up my rectum until the weight of his body was pressing on my back. He pushed himself up so his arms were straight, only his pelvic area touching my butt. He raised his hips and I felt his cock slide back out, then stop. A beat passed and he slid back in. Then he went in and out, over and over.

After minutes that seemed to creep by, he clasped me and turned me on my side as he lay on his. He raised my leg so it was pointing up in the air.

“Sylvia,” he said. “Watch.”

He held my balls and cock up against my stomach so that Sylvia could get a good clear view of his big cock sliding in and out of my ass. She was masturbating and breathing heavily.

He squeezed and jacked my cock as he continued fucking me, going faster and harder. In a couple of minutes, he sucked in air and stopped the long strokes he’d been making. Instead, he made short jabs.

With each jab, I could barely hear him say. “Fuck. Fuck. Fuck,”

Sylvia reached her climax and I reached mine. I was only concerned with mine. It was the most intense climax I’d felt in years. My cum spurted all the way up to my chin. I shot spurt after spurt.

Both Ford and I relaxed, our bodies still joined, only coming apart as his cock softened and slipped out of my ass. None of us looked at the other for several minutes. Ford rolled away first and sat up on the edge of the bed. For some reason, Sylvia got off the bed and went into the bathroom before Ford had a chance.

I lay there, looking at his well-formed back, wondering what was going through his mind. Had he enjoyed it? Did he really like fucking me? Would he like to do it again? Did he like sucking cock? Did he like having a guy suck his cock?

These were the thoughts going through my head, not questions about how I felt.

When Sylvia came out of the bathroom, he went in and dressed as he had before. Sylvia was putting on her robe as I got out of the bed. I found Ford’s cum filled condom lying on the floor beside the bed. I picked it up and glanced up to make sure Sylvia hadn’t seen me.

I secreted it from her and put it in my robe pocket. I paid Ford when he came out of the bath and walked him to the front door. We bade each other good night without any reference to a future meeting.

And once again, Sylvia and I returned to our usual routines. With time I discerned that there were subtle differences. We had sex more seldom than before. I assumed it was caused in part by the onset of menopause. I didn’t do much introspection about my own failing interest.

But over and over, I brought that night up in my memory. I reimagined as well as I could the feeling of Ford’s handsome cock plunging down my throat. I’d licked all the cum from his thrown away condom and still kept it, smelling it. I used the fat handle of a large screwdriver to reinvent the sensation of his cock in my ass as I jacked off in the shower. And I questioned each time why I was doing this.

Five months passed and the memories hadn’t faded. I finally faced the fact I had to get the answers I needed. I pulled Ford’s phone number from where I’d stuffed it in a corner of my wallet and called, praying he hadn’t moved on. He seemed surprised to hear from me. I told him I’d like to talk to him and asked if I could buy him a drink.

We met for coffee at a Denney’s not far from the university. He greeted me politely but showed no signs of enthusiasm. After we’d ordered he turned his attention to me.

“I was a little surprised to hear from you after so much time. I figured you and your wife had worked through your problems.”

I’m afraid I frowned. “We never had any problems. We were just trying out something different, and you were it. But that’s not why we’re here. Sylvia isn’t involved in this.”

The coffee arrived and we didn’t talk as we wrestled with those little cream holders. After he stirred sugar into his coffee he looked at me, waiting for me to elaborate.

“You told me you consider yourself omnisexual. I’d never heard that term before.”

I’d planned to go on, but he said, “It’s just one of the terms for more or less the same thing. Some use pansexual, polysexual, ambisexual. I just prefer omnisexual.”

“Okay, yeah,” I interrupted him. “The thing is, I’ve always been heterosexual. That was it, pure and simple. But you kind of threw a monkey wrench into that.”

“How so? What did I do?” He appeared sincerely concerned, or maybe just confused.

“Well, I assume you remember what we did? I hope so. I don’t intend to go over it again with you.”

He chuckled. “No, not necessary. It’s usually pretty much the same with every couple.”

I hadn’t thought about him and other couples. I now found it slightly disturbing, so I quickly put it aside.

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

“Okay, well, I’ve kind of had a hard time getting it out of my mind. I’m no longer sure just where I stand. I don’t think I’m gay. I don’t think I’m like you. But just what am I? That’s the question that’s driving me crazy, so I decided to find out.”

He just kept his eyes fixed on mine, ignoring his coffee. I waited for him to say something, but his silence seemed to say “So what’s that got to do with me?” I concluded I’d better go on.

“So, well, I’d like to try it again. Just to find out. But just you and me. Without my wife.”

He had begun shaking his head ‘no’ before I was finished.

“I’m not gay. I don’t go with guys. I get lots of offers, but no, I only do what I do with couples. By that, I mean a man and woman. If there’s no woman, there’s no me. It’s that simple. Thanks for the coffee.”

He picked up his coffee cup and drank it down and started to get out of the booth. I reached for his hand but then quickly drew my hand back.

“Ford, listen a minute. This isn’t a gay thing. It isn’t a sex thing. It’s an experiment. It’s driving me crazy. I can’t go and find some guy to have sex with to find out I don’t like it. I know you. I trust you. I’m imploring you to help me. I’ll pay you double. Or more. Name your price. Please.”

That had all come spilling out in a rush. Fortunately, no one was sitting in either booth on each side of us. I guess I’d sounded desperate enough. He sat there for a couple of minutes before he spoke.

“Look, I told you my long-standing rule. All I can say right now is I’ll think about it and give you a call.”

“When?” I guess I was desperate.

“In a couple of days.”

“Here.” I pulled out one of my business cards. “Call me at work. As I said, this doesn’t involve my wife. I’d like to keep this private until I know what’s what.”

I"d never been as antsy as I was for those days. I was afraid that people, including Sylvia, were going to start asking me what was going on.

You can imagine how relieved I was when I answered the phone, and what I heard was, “Blair, right? Ford.”

I made an audible sigh of relief. “Ford, good. Or at least I hope it’s good. What’s the decision?”

“I’ve decided to go along with your request, but with conditions. Non-negotiable conditions.”

I waited a moment but wanted to know if it was a yes or no. “Such as…”

“You said to name my price. For this, I want what you said, double. And this is it. There’ll never be a follow-up. In fact, after this, I don’t want you to ever try to get in touch with me again. Not for anything. Ever.”

I smiled into the phone. “That’s it? No problem. That’s all I wanted. When are you available?”

We set up the time and day. I’d already figured out that I’d have to rent a room. I decided the Holiday Inn that was in the vicinity of the university would be convenient for both of us.

For the next two days, I was worse than I’d been while waiting for him to call. I had to make up a lie for Sylvia about a deal at work that was going to have a big impact on the company if it didn’t work out.

At work, I said Sylvia and I were having some problems, but I was sure we’d work them out.

The afternoon we’d settled on arrived and I took off work and drove to the hotel. I told the desk clerk my nephew would be arriving soon and went up to take a shower. I’d been sweating like crazy with anxiety, and knew I didn’t want to make this unpleasant for Ford.

I got redressed and waited, watching the minutes count off on the digital clock by the bed. When he tapped on the door I jumped like a frightened cat. I opened the door and he came in without any greeting. I closed and locked the door and turned.

He was standing in the middle of the room. I thought he looked better than I remembered. He really was a striking-looking young man, tall, broad-shouldered and with a sculpted face. I didn’t doubt that he had no trouble with finding other couples who used his services. I wondered if he really needed the money, or simply used that as an excuse to indulge his desires.

“How are you?” I asked, not knowing what else to say.

“Fine,” was all he said.

He had on a sweater and pulled it off over his head and threw it on a chair in the corner. When he began unbuttoning his shirt I figured we weren’t going to have a social hour. This was going to be even more of a business deal than the two previous times if that was possible.

I started getting out of my clothes too. ‘I’m probably going to get home in time for dinner,’ I thought.

When we were naked we still stood facing each other. Ford broke the silence.

“Did you bring any condoms?”

“Shit,” was my witty response.

He shook his head, meaning ‘What a stupid asshole.’ Or at least that’s how I interpreted it. He picked up his jeans and fished a couple out of a pocket and threw one to me. We were both still soft.

He sat on the bed and ordered, “Come here.”

I took the few steps to where he was and he grabbed my hips and pulled me close. Without any preamble, he took my flaccid cock in his mouth and by using his cheek and throat muscles he had me rock hard in seconds.

“Do you want to fuck me first to get that out of your system?” he asked. I wanted to do whatever he suggested, so I quickly nodded my head.

“Get me wet,” he said.

I remembered I’d rimmed his ass the first time we’d had sex, so I figured I could do it again. He got on his knees and elbows with his legs slightly spread. He firm, round ass was sticking up in the air and I could see the target I was to aim for. I spread his cheeks a little more and got my tongue slathered with my saliva.

I pressed the flat of my tongue against his puckered hole and plastered it with my spit. Some of it ran down his crack and I licked it back up. I pushed my tongue against his hole, half expecting it to open up and swallow my tongue, but of course, it didn’t.

After several minutes he turned his head in my direction and said, “Well, are you going to fuck me, or not?”

I fumbled with the condom but succeeded in getting it down over my erect cock. On my knees, I waddled up to his ass and put the tip at his hole. I pushed and at the same time, he pushed back. With no hesitation, my cock slipped in. I kept pushing until I could go no farther.

Because his legs were a little longer than mine, his ass was higher than my pelvis. I was uncomfortable, so I pushed on his back and he slid his knees back and lay flat on his stomach.

This was the position he’d begun in when he fucked me at Sylvia’s behest. Now I fucked him in as near the same way as he’d done. After a length of time I remembered how he’d rolled us both onto our sides, and I tried to repeat that, but his strength had been more than mine now was. All I succeeded in doing is to remove my cock from his tight, hot ass.

He, of course, knew what I’d intended to do, so he rolled onto his side and raised his leg so I could plunge back in. I fucked him the best I could do lying on my side. It wasn’t an ideal position.

Again after a short time, he made the first sound since we’d started. “Blair,” he said, startling me, “let me fuck you to give you some idea how to fuck a man in his ass.”

I pulled out and he got off the bed and reached in his jeans pocket again. He pulled out a tube of lubricant and tossed it to me.

“Here, use this to grease up. I should have used it the last time.”

I undid the cap and squeezed some out onto my fingers. I smeared it around my asshole, a little bit disappointed he wasn’t going to rim me, but I couldn’t ask for everything. I was actually amazed that I was having raw sex with a fine-looking stud like this.

He put me on my hands and knees like he’d been when I entered him. He got behind me and gripped my hips firmly. I felt the end of his big cock find my hole, and then my hole opened up and my body was filled. It felt like a blimp had entered me, but it was accompanied by the feeling of the utmost pleasure. How could this be?

He clasped my shoulders and brought me up onto my knees. He sat back on his heels and fucked my ass as he played with and pinched my nipples.

Minutes later he said into my ear, “Do you remember how your wife rode my cock? Do you want to try that?”

“God yes,” I croaked.

Without letting his cock escape my ass he lay on his back and got me positioned on top of him, facing his feet. I bounced up and down as Sylvia had done. His cock was so deep in me it felt as if it was poking against my stomach.

“Slow down, take it easy and feel the sensation of my cock sliding up and down your gut.”

And a few minutes later, “Swirl around and face this way.”

I turned as he requested. It was somehow strange sitting there, impaled on this handsome young man’s cock and looking him in the face. I continued rising and falling, trying to concentrate only on what I was feeling.

He surprised me by grabbing my waist in both hands and flipping us both so that suddenly I was lying on my back and he was between my raised legs. He began pounding me earnestly.

I was uncomfortable because I now felt I was his “bitch” and he could do with me as he wished. For all my sexually active years, I had been the one in control. Now I’d lost that.

“Do you want me to come in your ass?” he asked, looking directly into my eyes.

I averted my gaze. “No, not yet. I want to suck your cock. Maybe suck you off.”

As if it didn’t matter to him he pulled his cock out, suddenly leaving me with an empty feeling. He pulled the condom off his cock and I did the same, although I didn’t know if I should have. He lay on his back with one hand behind his head and the other holding his cock pointing at the ceiling.

I scooted down to his cock and put my hand on top of his, pushing his hand down until it lay flat on top of his bush. I took the head of his cock in my mouth and ran my tongue all around it in a circle, reversing the direction. I went slowly down, seeing how much I could take without gagging.

When it touched the back of my throat I came back up, my eyes watering.

“You have to learn how to relax your throat, like a sword swallower. But you don’t have to take the whole thing for it to feel good to me. It’s up to you how much you want.”

I didn’t say so, but I knew I really wanted to take as much of it as possible. Like it had felt he was poking my stomach from my rear, I wanted the same thing from my mouth. I wanted all his cock and his balls in my mouth at the same time.

The idea of his balls was now in my head. I went down his cock to his balls and licked his sack from all directions. I sucked one in my mouth and rolled it around with my tongue, and then switched to the other one. I licked his sack again and licked back up his cock.

I went back down on it and slid my head up and down. I let it out and jacked it as I licked and kissed it. Why did I want to kiss a man’s cock, when I’d never before even touched one? I couldn’t say, but I was filled with more lust than I could ever remember feeling before.

Minutes clicked by and I didn’t care, but Ford said, “How do you want to come? Do you want me to suck you off too?”

I had his cock deep in my mouth, and I didn’t take it out. I looked up at him and nodded my head.

“You want to sixty-nine?” he asked but didn’t wait for an answer.

He squirmed around so his head was pointing at the foot of the bed. I felt him lick my cock once from the root up to the tip and then my cock was encased in his amazing mouth. He began jacking my cock as he moved his head back and forth rapidly. I imitated what he did.

It was only a matter of minutes when I felt my balls react and draw up. My sperm raced for freedom, only to find they were trapped in Ford’s mouth, headed for his stomach.

When I’d finished shooting all my cum out he started bucking his hips, effectively fucking my mouth. I was afraid I’d choke, but he kept control by holding the base of his cock so he was jacking it at the same time. He grabbed my head with both hands and held me in place and I felt his cock jerk and my mouth was filled with a sweet and slightly salty taste. I swallowed, but it was filled again and again.

The idea that I was being fed the cum of this man almost made me come again. I’m sure I would have, had there been any left in my balls. He pulled his cock from my mouth, but I didn’t want to let it go. I licked and kissed it until he pushed me back and sat up.

He looked at me and asked, “Well, do you think you’ve found the answer to your problem, or whatever you want to call it?”

I lay there looking at him, still amazed. “Yeah, maybe. It’s too soon, really. I’ll have to give it some thought, but yeah, probably.”

“Good,” he said and got up and walked into the bathroom.

I could hear him pissing a strong stream. He came out, that magnificent cock now soft and swinging with his low-hanging balls as he crossed to his clothes. He got dressed and looked at me, still lying there naked watching him.

“Can we wrap this up? I’ve got an exam to study for.”

I got up and counted out the money for him. He took it and put it in his wallet.

He looked up at me and nodded once. “Thanks, but don’t forget our bargain. This was it. No more contact. From now on out, forget about me, as if I never existed.”

He held out his hand for me to shake. I shook it and walked him to the door. He opened it and looked out to make sure no one was in the hall, probably as much to be sure no one would see him leave as to make sure they wouldn’t see my naked body.

I lay back down on the bed for a while, going over everything that had happened, trying to sort out my feelings, my thoughts, my future. Then I got dressed and went home to have a late supper with my wife.

That time with Ford was six years ago, but as you can see, although I never saw him again, I never forgot him. How could I?

It was just days after that last meeting that I decided I was bi-sexual. My problem was trying to figure when I became bi-sexual. Can you change? Is it something in your psyche that can mutate? Or had I always been bi-sexual, and if so, how could I not have known for so many years?

I’ve never come up with answers to those questions, but I didn’t let them stop me. I continued exploring my options, and I soon confirmed what I suspected from the first time with Ford.

I’m not omnisexual like Ford. I’m what’s called an “alpha male”, which means I’m the one in control. When I fuck I’m the guy on top. I like fucking a guy in his ass. And I love sucking a big juicy cock. I love the taste of cum in my mouth. I don’t care if the guy is gay or straight or bi, as long as he’ll do what I want. I’m pretty sure he’ll be happy when we’ve finished.

I know that may sound like bragging, but I think it’s true. Considering that I’m really not that promiscuous, I’ve had quite a few sex partners who’ve wanted a return engagement, but that’s something I’ve resisted. I don’t want to get tangled up in an affair.

I still love my wife and am happy with my marriage. We have sex, but not as frequently as we did those first years. I think that is partly due to menopause. Most of the time we do it when Sylvia initiates it. I never turn her down, and from time to time I will make overtures because I want her to know she is still loved and desired.

She has no idea about my escapades outside of my marriage. I know that sounds deceptive, but since I don’t think she’d welcome the news, I prefer not upsetting the apple cart. As I said, she’s loved and wanted, and I’m satisfied with my newly developed sexual life.

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments