Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being Taught A Lesson

"She had been hot for teacher since the beginning of the semester."

6
7 Comments 7
14.6k Views 14.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I walk slowly down the hallway. I am unsure as to why Ms. Minx wanted me to see her after school. I know I have been talking a lot in class, but she never seems to get onto me. I finally get to classroom 116 and I just stand in front of the door. Its slightly ajar and I push on it and walk through and I walk into the classroom and she is sitting in her chair behind her desk. I walk up to her and she just looks at me. As I stand in front of her, she starts telling me that I am a very bad girl. I need to be taught a lesson. As she is talking to me I start to get butterflies in my stomach. I have been with a few girls before and have come to know myself as being bisexual. There is just something about a girl with peircing eyes and an amazing curvy body that just sends a shock to my pussy and I get wet just thinking about what I would love to do to her.

 I moan in my head as I remember back to those times when I have caught the teacher looking at me when she thought I wasnt paying attention. When I see her I just open my legs a little bit and tease her as she wonders what I look like underneath my clothes. See where I go to school we have a uniform. A crisp white button up shirt and a black school girl style skirt, and yes, even those clique black mary janes. When I have caught her looking at me, I can tell there is a noticable lust in her eyes and it makes me melt. I can feel myself getting wet, and I wish everyone else was gone so I could have my way with her.

You see Ms. Minx is only about 4 years older than me, and she looks beautiful. She has amazing blue eyes (im a sucker for blue eyes on females) and the silkest long brown wavy hair. Her body is to die for, her breasts are plentiful and by looking at them I say they are more than a handful. She has a flare to her hips, and it makes my mouth water. She is thick, but that is what type Im attracted to. As I come back to earth I continue looking down at her and notice her breathing has become a little shallow and there is a visible sign of lust in her eyes. I decide to take action and I move behind her and tug her to get up.

When she stands up I push her on her back onto the desk. I take in her business style skirt and nice lilac silk button up shirt and as I look down I moan out as I notice "my oh my" teachers already wet, and she has no panties on. I just lick my lips at that and grin. I lean down and raise her skirt higher up and above her hips. I then slide my tongue up her slit and circle her clit. She lets out a moan and leans up a little to watch me licking her. I continue sliding my tongue up and down her slit for a bit, then insert my tongue into her hole. Which elicits a gasp and moan out of her. I then slide my tongue back up to her clit to suck on it as I insert one finger into her pussy and slide it in and out. She moans out to slide another finger in, and when I do I start to twist my fingers a bit trying to hit her g-spot. I continue sucking her clit and I then add one more finger and start sliding my fingers in and out faster and faster and faster. She starts moaning loudly and turning her head side to side. I think to myself I hope no one hears.

As I think that you open the door and walk in the room. I lean back to look at you with my fingers still in her pussy. You take in the scene before you and I look down and notice there is a very noticable tent in your pants. I giggle and tell you to sit in a desk and watch, if you want to baby. You do, and I go back to sliding my fingers in and out of her faster and faster, twisting my fingers a little, all the while Im sucking on her clit. She places a hand on my head and unbuttons her blouse to reveal a sexy lacy bra. She lifts up a little bit and slides one hand behind her to undo her bra. She takes off her blouse and slides her bra down her arms. I look up and lick my lips at the site that is displayed before me. I raise up a bit and slide one tongue around one of her nipples and place my mouth around it. It doesnt take long with me sucking on her nipple and sliding my fingers in and out of her before I feel her tense up and her legs come up and hold me against her. She lets out a long moan and falls back against the desk. I sit in the chair and look over at you. I grin at you, as I notice you have undone your pants and started stroking your cock. Its at full attention, and its such a yummy site.

As I look at you continuing to stroke yourself I feel myself get wet and I slide my hand down my shirt inside my bra to pinch my nipple while I slide my other other hand under my skirt and under my panties. I can feel im dripping wet. I wiggle my finger at you, and sultry tell you to to come over. You stand up and walk over to me. Im still sitting in the chair as you get so close your cock is in my face. I giggle and slide your pants to the floor. I then take your cock in my hand and slide it up and down the length for a bit then lean my face down and slide my tongue on the underside to circle the head. You place a hand on the back of my head and start moaning. I then slide your cock into my hot wet mouth and bob my head up and down slowly, all while you can feel my tongue caressing the underside of your shaft.

Mira_Mermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mira_Mermaid

You tell me faster, and I pick my speed up. I slide up and down a little further each time and you start moaning louder and louder. Telling me what a good little girl I am. She is laying back on the desk watching me suck your cock, and she is starting to get very wet again.

It doesnt take long of me bobbing my head faster and faster before I feel you tense and you tell me you are about to cum. I continue bobbing up but at a slower pace and slide more of your cock out of my mouth as I feel your cum hit my tongue and back of my throat. I still and wait til you have finished then I shallow it all. You let out a continted sigh. Im so horny and Im very wet. I can feel my wetness soaking through my undies.I look at you then her. She gets up off the desk and grabs my hand to stand. I stand and she bends me over the desk with my ass in the air. I look back at her and slides her hands up the back of my legs over my butt and grabs the waist of my panties and slides them down my legs and I step out of them. They are soaked.

 I turn my head and look at you. Curious as to what is going to happen next. I see you move behind me and I sigh as I feel you slide your cock into my very wet and tight pussy. You start sliding your cock slowly in and out and I growl in prostest. I want more, I want you to fuck me faster. I hear Ms. Minx move and I look back to see her walk around the desk and climb on top and place herself in front of me. I slide back a little and she slides closer to me, presenting me with a yummy view of her (again) dripping wet pussy. You reach around me and unbutton my shirt and start palming my breasts. I reach behind me undo my bra and take my shirt and bra off and you reach in front of me to start pinching one then the other nipple, which causes me to gasp and then moan. She places her hand on my head and pushes me down. I start sliding my tongue up her slit and taste how sweet she is. I cant get enough. I start sucking on her clit again and slide one hand up her leg and tummy to pinch one of her nipples. I lean back and take my other hand and start rubbing her clit, while also pinching one of her nipples. She moans out that she wants my fingers inside her. As I slide two fingers into her dripping pussy, I feel you start pumping your cock faster into my pussy. You slide one hand down to my leg and lift it, and I lift my leg onto the desk to give you better access and to be able to go deeper.

 I start moaning like crazy as I feel you go even faster, and as well getting deeper. You slide your hand from my hip to start rubbing my clit. I start sliding my fingers in her pussy faster and faster, and lean back down to suck on her clit. I can feel myself getting close, and I cant seem to focus. I slide my fingers from her pussy but continue to suck her clit as I feel you lift my other leg onto the desk. You grab both hips and start slamming your cock into me which makes me cry out. I reach down with my free hand and start rubbing one of my nipples the other. I feel myself getting closer and closer, and I lean back and moan out that Im about to cum. You lean down and nip at my shoulder as you go faster and faster, and I feel myself cum. I tense up and my back arches. I came hard, and I distantly hear you grunt and feel your cum filling my pussy. Im breathing hard,and so are you.

 I lift my head up and look at her, she took over and slid 3 of her fingers inside herself and is going to town fucking herself. While her other hand is plucking at her nipple. She has her head back and she moans and her back suddenly arches and she tenses up. She made herself cum. I lean my head down to lick up all her yummy juices. I cant get enough, she is so sweet tasting. I feel you slide out of me. I shakely stand up but my legs give out and I slump into the chair behind me and she just continues to sit on the desk breathing heavily.

 I cant believe that I have finally got to eat the pussy I had been dreaming about all semester. If I wasnt drained of energy I would continue to eat her until she is bucking and crying out that she cant take anymore and passes out. At that moment I wish I had thought to bring a toy as I wish I could toy her pussy so I could suck on her clit and with my other hand pluck at each nipple. I look back over at you and I can tell you could go a few more rounds with me. Your cock is back at attention and I would love to lavish attention on it, but I speak up and tell you that once we are back at your place, you can fuck me all night long. But I also tell you that I want to suck on that cock of yours again and again, have you cumming so much and swallowing every little drop. I want to fill my stomach up with your cum. Your eyes start getting glazed over and I shakely stand up and walk over to you and kiss you on the lips. You hurridly get back into your pants and fix your clothes and you grab my hand and almost run out the classroom.
Published 
Written by PurpleMango
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments