Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bi Demand - a threesome

"Husband enjoys a FMM encounter"

78
35 Comments 35
101k Views 101k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Legendary Story
Her tongue burst into my mouth again hot, wet, and probing. It danced and swirled around mine as I kissed her back. I felt her hand in my lap, stroking my cock through my pants. I heard her fast, excited breathing in my ears. Then I heard the horn of the car behind us. And just like at the previous 2 stoplights, I pushed away from our lustful kiss and continued driving towards her place. “My husband is waiting there for us”, she more panted than said. “It’s just a couple miles further. Give me your hand.” I did what I was told, and as I divided my attentions between the road and her nicely apportioned body I watched as she took the fingers of my free hand into her mouth. She wetted them up with her saliva, licking them hungrily.

Then, with a mischievous gleam in her eyes she reached under her skirt, pulled her panties down, and slipped my fingers into her pussy. It was all I could do to keep the car on the road.

As I continued to drive she slid my fingers in and out of her wet and warm lips. I got the hint and propelled them myself while her hips bucked a bit and she closed her eyes, moaning.

“Remember what I told him at the restaurant…. He should go on ahead and we would be coming shortly. And that is what I intend to do. Right. Now.” Those last words were almost lost in the hitching of her voice. I stroked faster (drove faster too) as she kept her promise.

In a couple of minutes I turned into their driveway and parked the car. I watched as she got out of the car. Her panties were on again, and her erect nipples were poking through the white blouse she was wearing. I looked at the seat next to me and saw a little wet spot left from our exciting ride. The scent of her arousal was still on my fingers, and I could still taste her sweetness there. As I got out of the car she was at the door, opening it and beckoning me with a “Come hither” gesture. “He’ll be inside, waiting for us”, she said. She looked down at the erection that was growing in my pants and smilingly asked “Are you sure you’re ‘up’ for this?” In response I ran my hands over her breasts and excited nipples, kissed her long and hard, and breathed “You’d better get ME inside before your neighbors get a show out here.” She turned and, taking my hand, we went inside.


Walking through the kitchen, she tossed her house keys on the counter. I looked around at the table and counters, seeing images of her naked on every surface and me with my head between her legs licking her lips and teasing her clit. “I think he’s in the living room. I hear the stereo.” Her words shook me out of my momentary fantasies. Sure enough, there was a low background of soft music coming from the other room. She grabbed a couple of bottles of beer from the fridge and opened them, then came over and offered me one. I took the offered beer, and my eyes took her in again. Shoulder length brown hair, laughing green eyes, invitingly full lips that I couldn’t wait to have wrapped around my cock. A pleasingly plump figure, yet she had smaller firm breasts whose nipples were still poking through her blouse (no bra there!) And a nicely rounded set of hips that looked great in her mid-length skirt. I had felt what was hidden there, and couldn’t wait for another taste. As she returned my gaze I watched her tongue swirl around the top of the beer bottle she held. I was about to ask her how the evening fun might begin when she offered up “My husband likes to get going right away. How about we tease him a bit by playing in front of him for a little bit, then we’ll include him?” “I like the thought of that, ” I replied. She headed for the living room and I followed her like the horny as heck guy I was.

He was relaxing in an easy chair in a corner next to an overstuffed sofa, nursing a beer. It was a nice, open living room with comfortable white carpeting. Aside from the sofa and his chair there was another oversized leather chair and coffee table, bookcase, couple of lamps, and an entertainment center. “I was wondering when you were going to come home” he said to us with a smile. “We wanted to give you a little time to think about all the things our friend here was doing to me on the way home” she replied. She came over and took my beer, setting both on the coffee table. Then she went to stand in the middle of the room facing him, and continued “Or the things he can do with us now.” I took that as my cue, and our evening of fun began….

I came up behind her and placed my hands on her hips. Holding her close I slid my hands forward over her thighs, then up her stomach and on to her breasts. As I rubbed her hard nipples through her blouse her hands ran behind her to my shirt and began to unbutton them quite efficiently. I nuzzled her neck and began to unbutton her blouse too. Her husband’s eyes watched as I made my way top to bottom of his wife’s blouse, pausing momentarily at her breasts. I loved the way her breathing faltered a bit when I came into contact with her skin. I felt her hands unbuckling my belt as I finished with her buttons, and wanted to slow her down a bit. So I licked one finger, then another, and rubbed circles around her nipples through her now open shirt. That did it, as she paused to moan ever so slightly. While I was doing this I saw her husband’s lusty eyes on us, and noticed a growing bulge in his pants. He was enjoying this.

As I rubbed her nipples I nudged her blouse off and she let it slide to the floor around her feet. My right hand continued its exciting tour of her breasts, and I brought my left hand down to her waist. “Time to do a little exploring” I breathed, loudly enough for both to hear. My right hand followed and lifted her skirt above her waist, exposing her now wet panties to her husband. My left hand roamed over them, then slid inside, looking for a hot wet jackpot. She gasped a bit when they encountered the excited folds of her pussy. Her hands went back to my belt, unbuckling it. While I stroked her pussy lips she unzipped my pants which slid down to the floor. Then her hot little hands were in my briefs, stroking my hardening cock. I took this moment to unfasten and unzip her skirt with my right hand, and down it went. I was still stroking her pussy, and my hand was wet from her excitement. Her panties were soaked as well. I wanted to taste her juices so bad, so I brought my left hand out of her panties and to my lips, and tasted her wetness on my fingers.

shantymarlovy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shantymarlovy

She took the chance to pull my shorts down, exposing my erection. My hands went down and slid her panties down, and as she stepped out of them she kicked them into her husband’s lap. He held them up to his face as he watched us. I pressed my hard cock into her backside now, and continued to stroke her now completely available pussy.

She turned her head to whisper to me “I think he’s ready for us now. Remember what we discussed in our emails, right?” I recalled back to them, that they were looking for a bi or bi-curious guy for fun times. One of her emails mentioned that her husband was looking forward to a little oral “give and take.” I whispered back to her “I remember, and I’m ready and willing.” She turned sideways and kissed me hard then, sliding her tongue into my mouth several times as she took my breath away. “Let’s do it” she smiled, and we went over to him.

I watched as she knelt before him and undid his pants. She slid them off, and then his boxers. He had a nice hard on going, and she glanced over at me with a smile on her face. Then she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock a few times, licked up and down from base to head, and took him in her mouth for a moment or two. Then she stopped and began to get up. “Oh, don’t stop baby” he moaned out. “I’m so horny from watching you guys.” She sat on the arm of the chair and kissed him hard and deep, and began to unbutton his shirt. “This is a team effort, honey” she told him. With that I knelt in front of him and began to run my hands along the length of his hard cock. And as they both watched, I began to run my tongue around the head of his cock. I formed a circle with my lips, wetted them liberally, and slid the first few inches in and out of my mouth. I heard him moan a little, so I kept it up. As I was doing this, his fingers found their way into his wife’s wet pussy and he began to stroke her as I had done. I glanced up when I heard her moan, and saw he was suckling one of her breasts as he did this. So I kept on sucking his cock, he kept on stroking and sucking his wife, and she kept moaning. There were no complaints.

After long minutes of this she got up and disengaged me from his cock. She stood me up and kissed me, her tongue probing for mine hungrily and her hand stroking my cock. Her man got out of the chair, and she gently pushed me into it. Then she stood on the chair, her feet on the arms, and negotiated her pussy in front of my face. “I thought you might like a little of this” she teased me. “Help yourself.” And I did. My tongue finally got the chance to run through the wet folds of her excited, shaved pussy. God, she tasted incredible! Not wanting to push her off the chair, I used my hands to press her pleasantly plump ass towards my probing tongue. I slid it up and down her excited slippery lips, closer and closer to her clit. As I did this I felt a wet and warm set of lips on my cock, and knew that he was sucking me. I felt his tongue swirl around the head of my cock. Felt it as he ran it up and down. Felt it as he took me into his mouth. It felt so good. He knew what he was doing alright. I moaned into his wife’s pussy, and began to run my tongue in circles around her clit. She moaned and pressed harder into my mouth, and I began to suck on her clit at the same time. She was sliding her pussy slightly up and down against my mouth. He was sliding faster up and down my cock. She began to moan “I’m cumming! Oh God, I’m going to cum!” And she did, gasping for breath and grinding her pussy against my mouth and tongue. As she panted, her vagina contracting time and time again, I knew it was my turn. I couldn’t hold it any longer. I let out a couple of moans and told her husband “Here it comes!” He took the first shot in his mouth, and the rest of them shot out and onto his tongue and lips, dripping onto his chin and down onto my thigh.

As I finished my climax she got down from the chair and knelt with her man, kissing him and tasting my cum in his kisses. “My turn now” he said to her with a smile. While she was kneeling in front of me, cleaning up my cum from my thigh and cock, he went behind her and slipped his cock into her pussy from behind. Once she lapped up the rest of my cum she spent most of her time moaning from the thrusting of her man’s cock into her pussy. This went on for about a minute, and the slapping sound and moans were beginning to revive me slowly. I noticed his eyes were on me as he was balling his wife, and he smiled and bit his lip a little. After another moment he slowed to a stop and pulled out of his wife. She turned then and took him in her mouth, sliding his cock in and out in rapid fashion. I went to kneel in front of him too and we took turns for a moment, until I realized suddenly that she had stopped and it was just me. When I noticed that, I wetting my lips up real well, formed an “O” with my mouth, and swirled them around the head of his cock as I slid it in and out. I heard him moan, and his cock gave a last minute stiffening. He pulled out of my mouth and began stroking himself quickly in front of my face. “I’m coming. Get ready” he moaned. Almost simultaneously his first spurt of cum shot out and into my open mouth, warm and sticky. This was followed by several more which landed in my mouth, on my lips, on my cheeks. He took his hand away and I took the chance to slide his cock into my mouth, tasting a final spurt as I did so. I reveled in the way his cum made his cock slicker, sliding easily in and out. He pulled his cock away and she was in front of me. “Clean up time!” she giggled, and proceeded to lick her man’s juices off of my face and lips, tongue again probing deep into my mouth for that last elusive taste of his sex. He stood to the side, coming down from his climax. She slid her tongue in my mouth one more time, and then got up and walked to the kitchen. I heard the fridge door open. Her man and I walked over into the kitchen to see her with a carton of ice cream. She went to sit down on the table, and started eating it with her fingers. A little bit dropped onto her stomach and began a melting path downwards. I went over and licked it off her, my erection starting to come to life again. I took a small amount of ice cream with my fingers, and trailed it down her belly to her pussy, rubbing it down there a little. “Ice cream always makes me horny” I told them. And we started again…
Published 
Written by Noni
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments