Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bi Thai Threesome 2

"More bedroom adventures in Thailand"

12
4 Comments 4
8.6k Views 8.6k
874 words 874 words

Our lucky man wakes in the morning with a hard on that is so hard, it's almost painful. He wraps his arms around his wife, who is just waking and nestling her soft round bottom onto his hard cock.

Behind him, the lovely Thai boy, the boy whose cock he and his wife both sucked until he came on both their faces, is stirring too. He reaches over to the masculine body next to him, his hand searching for that huge rock hard penis he loves so much. He wakes with a start when he finds it, rock hard, warm, almost throbbing in his small hand.

"Who wants breakfast?" he jokes, and the two lovely Thai bodies slither down the bed so they can both devour that beautiful penis.

First his wife begins licking the veiny shaft, running her soft little tongue along the hard length while cradling his balls in her warm hand. Next the boy leans in to flick his tongue over that hot purple head, so swollen with lust. 

Our lucky man closes his eyes, running his hands over their shoulders, through their hair, gently pushing their heads closer to his aching cock.

His wife takes in that huge engorged head first, her mouth stretching to fit it in without her teeth touching it. He moans at the warmth and softness of his wife's mouth as he gently pushes his penis as far as she will permit it. He sighs as she flicks her tongue around inside her mouth, teasing the precum from her husband's beautiful cock. Meanwhile the boy has moved to between his legs, and is licking and sucking his balls, while running his tongue along the shaft, occasionally licking his wife's face, which turns him on.

Now it's the boy's turn to fit that head into his mouth. He's done it many times before and expertly positions himself over his huge cock. Our man moans in pleasure as his boy sucks and licks his throbbing penis like an expert. Sometimes stretching his cock back, sometimes sucking hard on that purple head, sometimes sucking into his mouth the part behind the head that drives him wild with desire.

His wife watches, knowing that only the hot Thai boy can pleasure her husband in this way, and she is very happy to whisper encouraging words to him as she watches closely her husband's beautiful cock being worked on by this sexy boy.

Holding the Thai boy's head in his hands, our man begins to tense his leg muscles, and his whole body. They all know what that means, and it's not long before he is moaning "I'm gonna cum".

At this the Thai boy moves his mouth to that extremely sensitive area behind the head and sucks and nibbles at the skin there, while holding the huge cock still and upright with one and pulling at his balls with the other.

With a shudder, a moan from both the boy and our man, he shoots numerous hot jets of cum straight up past the boys face onto his hard stomach. His wife, who has been masturbating while watching has timed herself to cum at the same time. She is so turned on watching the boy make her husband cum.

At last the boy comes out from between his legs, moving up so he can lick the cum from his lover's hard stomach. He licks as much of it as he can, swallowing it as he has done many times before, his own cock aching and throbbing to be man-handled.

This time, it's all about the boys, and his lovely wife is very happy to just watch as her husband begins to run his big hands over the slim, smooth Thai boy's sexy body.

The boy is now lying down on his stomach, his erection is making it hard, but his bottom is arched up, inviting our man to bury his face in that hot little bottom.

His wife loves when her man makes love to the Thai boy, especially when he licks his hot little anus, and this morning he grabs the boy's hips, almost roughly pulling his exposed hole up to his face as he leans over the sexy naked young guy.

With his tongue making love to the Thai boy's anus, and his left hand reaching under to feel the warmth and hardness of his cock, the boy starts to moan in pleasure and lust.

Our strong man flips the boy over, his long hard cock slapping against his stomach, and he lustfully runs his hands over the boy's sexy, slim body. Soon he is pumping that lovely cock with his fist, using the boy's precum to lubricate it as he squeezes and pulls that beautiful cock. Sometimes he concentrates on the boy's cockhead, sometimes quickly pumping the length of his shaft... He knows how to pleasure this young guy as much as he knows how to pleasure himself.

It's not long before the Thai boy is tensing up and breathing heavily, saying something in Thai that must be "I'm gonna cum"... and sure enough, his sexy little body spasms and thrusts as his young cock shoots stream after stream of white cum over his hot brown body.

IsabelleRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelleRay

 

Published 
Written by James986
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments