Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bi Thai Threesome 3

"Alone with the sexy Thai boy"

11
4 Comments 4
11.1k Views 11.1k
667 words 667 words

Some of the many things our Australian friend loves about his and his wife's live-in lover, is that he is very gentle, soft and effeminate.

At times, his wife is away with her business, so the boys tend to have the kind of fun that only they know how to share. It's different when the three of them are in bed and there is a blur of skin, pussy and cocks. When the boys are alone together, the well-built Aussie and the slim Thai fem-boi, they really indulge in some hot, slow, sensual love making.

For example, the last time they had a boys' night in, they showered, had some beer, and relaxed into some slow touching... the larger man enjoying how his big hands could almost wrap themselves around the Thai boy's waist. He enjoyed the way the soft young guy would surrender his slender body to his masculine partner, and the feeling was likewise.

Maybe it was the several beers, but they decided that the slim young Thai boy would look very sexy in some of his wife's clothes. They looked in her drawers and found some of her sexy lingerie, but this was too obvious. Finally, the Thai boy found a flimsy negligee that he had bought for his wife, but she had never worn. He was eager for his friend to try it on.

The Thai boy emerged from the bathroom, very shy, and looking so sexy in the short negligee. It came down to his belly button, leaving his lower half completely naked, but it covered his chest, stomach, shoulders and upper arms. He slowly climbed onto the bed where his strong lover was eagerly waiting. 

Touching that slim, slender, smooth young body through the sheerness of the negligee sent sparks of excitement through the older man's body, coursing through his nerves and terminating in his hugely engorged penis.

His hands explored every inch of his young lover's body... his young lover surrendering his delicious body to the strong, powerful and manly caresses of his lover.

VioletaMora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletaMora

The desire was so strong in the room... the carnal wantonness of the situation made them both dizzy with desire. He had often played with his young friend, but this time, with him embracing his feminine side, the grabbing, kissing, biting, sucking... was very intense. He imagined that this must be how fully gay men must feel. He fantasised often about what gay men did together, and acted out many of these fantasies with the Thai boy, both with his wife present and without. His wife was very turned on by his bi side, so he was free to explore as much as he wanted.

The Thai boy played the part of the submissive girl so beautifully. Completely embracing his feminine side, he would moan softly into his strong lover's ear. He ran his hands lovingly over those hard, masculine muscles. He passionately kissed his lover, using his tongue like he had never thought possible. His handsome man couldn't belive his luck. He treated his sexy young lover to hours of passionate kissing, sucking, nibbling, stroking, and fucking.

At one point, still wearing the negligee, the lustful young guy straddled his lover's waist, grinding his beautiful hard penis into that strong muscly stomach while our lucky friend alternately reached behind and played with his sexy little bottom, and slipped up under the sheer material to squeeze and pull those hard little dark nipples. Eventually, the sexy gurl became impaled on his throbbing, rock hard and by now aching penis. He let out a sexy, feminine moan as he slid down the long shaft, feeling that hot cock filling him up. His sexy rocking back and forth became a lustful and wanton bouncing up and down, as his own aching penis slapped against his handsome lover's hard stomach.

This night, their love making reached new heights, their aching cocks finally exploding in streams of cum that covered their sweating bodies and mingled with the sweat and oils.

 

Published 
Written by James986
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments