Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Boy

"I was moping that she forget my birthday, and then...."

85
39 Comments 39
34.2k Views 34.2k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Famous Story
Like many married men, I was pretty happy during the early years of my marriage. We were very much in love, and everything seemed new and fresh and wonderful -- particularly where sex was concerned. Dana was a lively partner in bed; there wasn’t much I wanted to do that she wasn’t willing to try, and I think she would say the same of me. Not that we were particularly kinky, but we were pretty adventurous about when, where and how we did it. My wife got a serious thrill out of fucking in places where we ran a fair chance of getting caught, and several times we did.
But as the years wore on, and kids came, and responsibilities multiplied, our sex life suffered, as it does for so many couples. It was great when we did it, but we didn’t do it often, and after a while I think we were both going through the motions. She didn’t even seem interested in getting caught anymore. 

For a long I found a way to make my peace with this change. I figured all couples go through it. But I reached a point -- as I guess many people do, both men and women -- where my sexual urges simply weren’t being satisfied. I had always been a frequent masturbator, even when our sex life was at its peak, but now it seemed like I was beating off all the time and enjoying it less and less. 

I can truthfully say I wasn’t actively looking to stray outside my marriage. But it’s not exactly true to say I was totally resistant to the idea, either. I took more notice of other women than I had in years, and I realized that some of them had been noticing me, though I had been too dense to see it. 

One of my wife’s best friends -- married to a guy I grew up with -- came on to me pretty strongly once at a backyard party where pretty much everyone was drunk, pulling me around a dark corner and “accidentally” brushing the front of my jeans with the back of her hand. She turned her face up to mine, pretty much demanding to be kissed. 

It was only then I realized that she -- Nikki -- had unbuttoned her blouse, that she wasn’t wearing a bra, and that what I had always considered an exceptionally fine pair of tits could be viewed with a very slight movement of my hand. I felt an instant stiffening of my cock and came very close to making that slight movement, but something held me back, and after stammering some stupid excuse I managed to get away. 

She did not seem offended that I dodged her, and when my wife and I left shortly afterward she gave me a look that said unmistakably, “If you change your mind, you know where to find me.” 

There were many nights over the next couple of weeks when I fantasized about what might have happened if I hadn’t walked away. Every one of those nights I ended up sneaking off somewhere to beat off at the memory of those tits, barely concealed between the parted front of her blouse. I felt guilty about betraying my wife -- I couldn’t think of another word for it -- but I couldn’t stop doing it, either. 

About three weeks after the party, just as the fantasies were getting less frequent and less insistent, Dana’s boss decided to take a four-day weekend and told her she could do the same. She decided to pull the kids out of school early Friday and take them to see her parents, who lived about two hours away and hadn’t seen their grandchildren in months. 

She seemed to have forgotten that Friday was my birthday. I was about to remind her but, I decided to say nothing. I guess I wanted, for purely selfish reasons, to enjoy her guilt when she eventually remembered. 

“I can’t get away that early,” was all I said. “I know,” she said. “Why don’t you just stay here Friday night and drive up Saturday?” 

“But I’ve got tickets for the MSU game on Saturday, remember? Mike and I got these tickets months ago.” 

MIke was Nikki’s husband. 

“Shit,” she said. “I forgot. Well, I guess you’re baching it for the weekend.” 

I was a little hurt, and I must have looked it. 

“I”m sorry,” my wife said. “I really wasn’t thinking. I’ll tell Mom and Dad we’ll make it another time.” 

“No,” I said. “Go ahead. I’ll be all right.” 

I really didn’t want to be left behind, to tell the truth, because I like Dana’s parents and we always have a great time when we visit. I was a little sore about my birthday, too; I was pretty sure Dana’s mom wouldn’t have forgotten it. But after a while I started to like the idea of having a weekend by myself and, again to tell the truth, I wasn’t sorry about the chance of seeing Nikki when I went to pick up Mike on Saturday. 

I was surprised, though, when Mike called me at work on Friday. 

“Hey, Nikki says Dana’s going up to her ‘rents for the weekend. Why don’t you come over tonight after work and spend the night, and you can stay over again after the game, and that way you’re not driving so much and can party a little more?” 

This was very tempting, because I knew that for Mike and Nikki, partying meant firing up a joint or two, which I almost never got to do anymore, and because I would see Nikki again, though I had no idea what I would do when I did. And of course I felt guilty about straying even in thought from my wife, and about betraying an old friend, even in thought, in the process. 

It was even possible one of them would remember my birthday. 

“Okay,” I said. “I should get off work about 6. I’ll pack a few things and be there by 8.” 

“Great,” he said. “I’ll have the barbecue lit and the hot tub ready.” “Hot tub?” 

“Yes, didn’t I tell you? We got a hot tub installed a few weeks ago. It’s awesome. Bring your suit.” 

“Okay,” I said. 

“Or don’t,” he said, and laughed. 

“Okay,” I said again. 

“Ciao!” he said, and hung up. 

Was he serious about not bringing the suit? Sitting at my desk, I had a vision: the three of us naked in the hot tub, Nikki’s fine tits bobbing at the surface with the nipples now and then visible. I got an immediate hardon, and it was all I could do not to sneak off for a wank in the john. 

Somehow I got through the next couple of hours, managing to finish the project I was working on but never quite getting the image of Nikki’s bobbing tits out of my mind. When I left had to carry my jacket in front of me to cover the bulge in my pants, and it was a relief to get into the car, where I loosened my belt buckle and lowered my zipper to give my throbbing cock some room to stretch. 

“Jesus,” I thought. “Maybe I shouldn’t go through with this.” 

But at 8 o’clock I was at their front door, freshly showered and carrying a canvas bag with two bottles of chilled white wine. 

When Nikki opened the door I almost dropped the bag. She was wearing a pair of very short shorts and a filmy-looking blouse, unbuttoned, that made no pretense whatsoever of covering her tits, which were again braless. The light in the entrance hall wasn’t bright, but I could still see where the paler skin gave way to the dark areolas, and in the slight evening chill the nipples were clearly erect. The chubby I had had since leaving the house suddenly got chubbier. 

Nikki eyed me flirtatiously. 

“Hi, you.” 

She stepped forward, slipped her arms around me and kissed me full on the lips. 

“Glad you’re here,” she said. 

She took the bag from me with one hand, grabbed my hand with the other and pulled me into the house. 

Mike was in the kitchen, pouring barbecue sauce into a glass pan full of half-cooked chicken breasts. His shirt was unbuttoned and a big joint was dangling from his lips. 

“Dude,” he said. Mike still talked like a teenaged stoner sometimes. 

He took a big hit from the joint and handed it to me. I took a long hit of my own and immediately had a coughing fit. By the time I got my shit together Nikki had opened one of the wine bottles and poured me a tall glass. While I sipped it the two of them smiled at me. “Sad what happens to people when they stop smoking enough dope,” Mike said. 

“Tough to smoke dope with kids around,” I said. 

“One reason we didn’t have any,” Nikki said. 

The other reason, I knew, was that Nikki had had a couple of miscarriages when she and Mike were first married, and they eventually decided it was better not to risk her health by getting pregnant again. I suddenly felt like we were in delicate territory, but Nikki had already moved on. 

“Let’s put the food on,” she said. 

She picked up the pan of chicken and headed for the patio, where she and MIke had installed one of those brushed-steel grills the size of an aircraft carrier. When she turned to slip through the sliding glass doors a breeze caught her blouse, and for a moment one breast was clearly visible. I turned away, but when I did I found myself looking straight at Mike. I started to say something apologetic, but he stopped me. 

“It’s cool, dude,” he said, handing me the joint. “Totally cool.” 

He picked up the wine bottles and the barbecue tongs and walked out. As he did I noticed he was wearing short shorts, too, not cutoffs but not exactly pants, either; more like boxers, and for a second I had the impression he wasn’t wearing underwear. 

As I took another hit of the joint, the first one took effect. My head swam for a couple of seconds. 

“That was fast,” I thought. 

I looked out through the glass doors. While Mike spread the pieces of chicken on the grill, Nikki filled their glasses with wine. As she did so she turned my way, and seeing me she spread her arms aside so that the blouse fell open. Once again nearly her fine tits came into view, and I couldn’t help smiling. She smiled back. 

“What is going on here?” I asked myself. 

Nikki turned away again to set the table on the porch. I went out, carrying a big bowl of salad along with my glass, and while Mike cooked the chicken we finished the joint and talked. Stoned talk, mostly -- about how good the chicken smelled and how the air was cool but not too chilly and what a strange burbling sound the hot tub was making. 

When the chicken was almost done Mike turned off the patio floodlights and turned on the somewhat dimmer lights that ringed the dining area. He also turned on a small heater to take off a bit of the the chill. 

Dinner was fabulous. We were pretty stoned by the time it was ready, and like lots of stoned people we ate enthusiastically, licking our fingers and making little animal grunts of pleasure. We finished the first bottle of wine and started the second one. 

When the chicken was gone we looked at each other, and the sight of barbecue sauce smeared on all our faces set us off on a round of giggling that took 10 minutes to subside. 

Finally Nikki got up, went inside for a few minutes and came out again with some small towels wet with hot water. Handing one to Mike, she stepped over to my chair with the other and said, “Let me clean you up.” 

I shifted my chair a bit so I could face her more directly, and found myself staring straight at her chest. My dick stirred. 

She tilted my chin up with one hand and with the other used the towel to wipe my mouth and cheeks. She did this slowly and almost sensuously, leaning in so close that for a second I thought she was going to kiss me. 

“I’m ready for a soak,” I heard Mike say behind her. 

As Nikki backed away, her eyes still locked on mine, Mike crossed the patio, pulled the cover off the hot tub and leaned it against a fence that screened the tub from the neighbors. He pulled off his shirt, slid his boxers off -- I had been right; he wasn’t wearing underwear -- and climbed in. 

I turned back to where Nikki was standing, a foot or two away from me. As I watched she shrugged off the blouse and those splendid tits came into view once again They were wonderfully round and full, and the nipples were tautly erect. My dick stirred again, and I had to shift a little in my chair to give it room to stretch. 

Nikki smiled at that. She kept smiling as she hooked her shorts with her thumbs and pulled them slowly, slowly down. 

No tan line. 

No underwear. 

No pubic hair. 

When she was standing before me, her magnificent body totally naked, I turned to look at Mike. 

“Nice, huh?” he said. 

All I could do was gulp some wine. 

Nikki strode over to the hot tub. As she climbed in, she made a point of bending over so I could get a good look at her ass. 

“Come on in, dude,” Mike said. 

I stood up, feeling a bit dizzy from the wine, the pot and the situation, and walked slowly over to the tub. Nikki had settled into the crook of Mike’s arm, and they both looked at me expectantly. 

I took off my shirt, and was about to take off my pants when it dawned on me that I had pretty close to a full-on boner. 

“Fuck it,” I thought, too stoned to care much about proprieties, and dropped my pants. My cock felt like it was about to tear through the fabric of my underwear. I was about to shuck them when Nikki said, “Let me help.” 

She stood up. Her wet body glistened in the mellow light. She came over to the steps and in one smooth motion grasped the waistband of my boxers and slid them to my feet, being careful not to snag the waistband on my cock. As I stepped out of them Nikki slid back into the water. 

I stood there, my cock sticking straight out, unsure what to do. 

“Come on in,” Mike said cheerfully. “Don’t worry about the boner. I got one, too.” 

He stood up, and I got the first look at his cock since the locker room in high school. 

I had thought then -- though I tried not to think about it at all, given the usual teenage muddle about sexual identity -- that he had been pretty lucky when the dicks got handed out. 

His cock wasn’t unusually long, but it was very thick and solid-looking; a substantial dick; one, I thought now, that could hardly fail to satisfy a woman.

MiaSaing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSaing

It angled sharply upward from his balls, which were large and hung low in their sack. My dick gave another little jump, which i’m sure they both noticed. 

“Come on, sit down,” Nikki said. 

I lowered myself into the water next to the steps. 

“Oh, come on, move over here,” she said. 

I slid around next to her. She lifted her arms out of the water and circled them around our shoulders, Mike on her left and I on her right. 

“That’s more like it,” she said. “My two favorite guys in the world.” 

I turned to look at her and Mike. They were both smiling at me, she seductively, he with amusement dancing at the corners of his mouth. I must have looked a little bewildered, or tense, or both. 

“Relax, dude,” he said. “It’s all cool.” 

Nikki leaned over to kiss me. As her lips met mine I felt her tits against my chest. The last bit of resistance, if I had ever really resisted anything tonight, faded away, and I kissed her back passionately. Her hand found my cock, and I must have moaned a little because I heard Mike chuckle again. 

“Nice, huh?” 

WIth Nikki pressed against me my left arm was pinned against the tub wall. WIth the other hand I found her right thigh and slid my hand up toward her crotch. When it got to her pussy I realized Mike had beat me to it, but as the back of my hand brushed the back of his he pulled it away to give me room. 

I quickly found her little button and began to stroke it gently with one finger. Nikki broke the kiss and lay back against MIke, spreading her legs as she did. I slipped a finger inside. Her mouth opened and her eyelids began to flutter. When I slipped in a second finger she whimpered, and when I made it three she groaned. 

“Go ahead, dude,” Mike said. “She loves it.” 

I thrust my fingers in a little deeper, pulled them back part way, and thrust them in again. Nikki groaned again, so I picked up the pace. Within seconds, though, she took charge, thrusting herself against my hand, harder and harder, until with a convulsive shudder and a yelp of ecstasy she came. I felt a warmth around my hand; she must have squirted, something I had never had happen with a woman before. 

“She’s wanted to do that for a loonnggg time,” Mike said. 

I was about to say something -- what, I don’t know, I was so stunned by what was happening -- when I felt Nikki’s hand on my cock. Now it was my turn to whimper. She gave me a stroke or two, and then slid a leg over my thighs. Letting go of my dick, she climbed on top of me with a leg on each side. A second more and she had impaled herself on my cock, her head thrown back and her gorgeous tits streaming warm rivulets of water. 

Mike slid closer to me and stood up, one hand on his cock. As Nikki began sliding up and down my rod he began stroking himself. The faster she fucked me the faster he stroked. I put my hands on Nikki’s breasts and gently twisted the nipples. She actually squealed, and I felt her pussy clamp more tightly on my dick. 

“Oh, yes,” Mike said. “Fuck her good.” 

He took a step closer to Nikki, entwined a hand in her hair and turned her head so that her mouth was an inch or so from his cock. Opening her lips, she took it in -- much more of it than I would have thought possible, given his size. For a few seconds she stopped moving against me to suck him greedily, her lips sliding up and down the shaft, briefly exposing all but the tip one moment, swallowing all but the last inch or two the next. 

After a few seconds Mike pulled away, and Nikki resumed fucking me. She leaned forward, repositioning her legs so I could penetrate more deeply and rubbing her tits against my chest. She kissed me again, opening her mouth widely and thrusting her tongue against mine. I tasted wine and barbecue sauce and something else, a slightly salty flavor that I realized only later was Mike’s precum. 

Both Nikki and I were close to coming. She was slamming herself against me, burying my cock deeper inside her with every thrust. She broke the kiss and turned again toward Mike, who had moved in close -- close enough for me to feel his thighs against my shoulder. I turned slightly in his direction and found myself staring straight at his cock, just inches from my face, the head wet from Nikki’s sucking, a string of precum dangling from the slit. He was stroking it furiously. I looked up at him, and there was a wicked smile on his face. 

A second later I felt Nikki’s pussy start to contract, and felt my own orgasm starting to build. As it did I lay my head back against the edge of the tub and closed my eyes. Nikki began to moan, and I started moaning, too. 

I was on the point of cumming when I felt a hand on the back of my head. I opened my eyes. All I could see was Mike’s cock. When I opened my mouth to ask “What the fuck?” he slid his throbbing dick into it -- not roughly, but firmly, and once again I tasted that peculiar salty taste. 

A split second later Nikki and I came together, Nikki making noises like a wounded animal, and a split second after that MIke came, too. While I was still pumping my seed into her, in four, five long convulsive thrusts, Mike pumped his seed into me. I was helpless, in the middle of my orgasm, to do anything but submit. He filled my mouth with his cum, some of which I couldn’t help but swallow, but most of which dribbled through my lips and down my chin. Nikki leaned in, nudged Mike aside and kissed me deeply, swirling her tongue in my mouth to sweep up the cum, then licking my chin clean. 

Mike slipped back into the water, closed his eyes and lay back against the tube wall. Nikki, still impaled on my cock, lay against me, breathing deeply, utterly spent. 

I let my head fall back on the tile that surrounded the tub and stared at the sky. My thoughts were in a whirl. I had just had one of the most intense sexual experiences of my life, but also one of the most disturbing. I hadn’t realized how desperately I had wanted to fuck Nikki before I actually did it, and it was obvious that she had wanted to fuck me just as badly. 

But what Mike had done -- well, I couldn’t process THAT at all. I had never so much as touched another guy’s dick before, and now I had not just had his cock in my mouth but also tasted his cum. 

A part of me was disgusted, but a part of me … well, a part of me wasn’t. Like most guys, I suppose, I had wondered what sucking a cock would be like, and like many of those decided it probably wasn’t for me. But now that it had happened, it didn’t seem so bad. In fact, …. 

I shook my head to drive the thought away. 

Don’t go there, I said to myself. Dangerous territory. 

I was still feeling pretty buzzed, so I took a few deep breaths to clear my mind. 

Nikki still clung to me, her head resting on my shoulder, her breathing now smooth and slow. It felt great holding her beautiful body, those lovely tits pressed against my chest. But as my dick softened it began to slip out of her, and the feeling seem to jolt her awake. 

“Wow,” she said, nuzzling my neck. “That was great.” 

I looked in Mike’s direction. He was smiling again. 

“It sure was,” he said. 

I looked away. 

“Do you have any towels?” I asked. 

Mike reached behind him to open a cabinet next to the tub. Inside were several white cotton robes, thick fluffy ones like they give you in nice hotels. He pulled one out and handed it to me. 

Nikki slid away. I stood up, shivering a little from the chil. She and Mike watched as I climbed out of the tub, slipped the robe on and walked over to where the space heater was still going. I pulled up a chair and fell into it, my feet as close to the heating element as I could safely get them. 

Mike and Nikki were talking in low voices. After a few seconds I heard splashing as they got out of the tub and then the sound of footsteps heading my way. Mike appeared at my side, pulled up a chair and sat down. 

“Dude, you OK?” 

“Yeah, I guess,” I said. “A little freaked out?” 

“More than a little.” 

“Because I put my cock in your mouth?” 

“Well, yeah ,” I said, a little sarcastically. “The whole thing was unexpected, but that part was….” 

“Look, dude, it’s no big deal,” he said. “Doesn’t make you gay, if that’s what’s worrying you.” 

“ You ever do it?” I asked. 

“Sure,” he said. “Lots of times.” 

This was a surprise. 

“Really?” I said. “When? Who? Anybody I know?” 

“Now and then,” he said. “And no, nobody you know.’ 

“You like doing it?” 

“Yes!” he said. “LOVE it.” 

I stared at him. 

“Wow,” I said. “I never would have figured.” 

“It started a couple of years ago when Nikki and I decided to spice up our sex lives with some threesomes. We’ve had a few women over here, and several men. Everyone’s always had a good time.” 

I was still staring at him. 

“How did you like it?” he asked. 

For a second I couldn’t answer. My face felt hot, and I knew I was blushing. I was glad it the light was too dim for him to see. 

“Well, you didn’t give me much choice in the matter.” 

“But you didn’t hate it, did you?” he asked. 

There was a long pause before I answered. 

“I guess not.” 

“Would you feel better if I blew you?” 

I was about to say no when I felt my dick stir. 

“What, now?” 

“Sure, but not here,” he said. “Let’s go in the den. I’ll turn on the gas log, it’ll be nice and warm.” 

“What about Nikki?” 

“She loves to watch.” 

“You guys are really surprising me tonight.” 

“That was the plan.” 

“Plan?” 

If Mike heard the question, he ignored it. He was already halfway to the sliding door. 

When I stood up Nikki was standing behind me, wearing one of the robes. It was open in front, so once again I had a nice view of her tits. 

“Enjoying yourself?” she asked, reaching between the flaps of my robe to grasp my rapidly swelling cock. 

“Well, yeah, I guess I am.” 

“That wasn’t very convincing,” she said. 

Without letting go of my cock she sat in the chair I had just vacated and pulled me closer. She pulled the flaps of my robe open, leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth. It was warm and wet and in seconds I was fully hard again. She sucked me greedily, and it was all I could do to keep my knees from buckling. 

“Hey, it’s my turn,” I heard Mike say. 

He was standing naked just inside the open sliding door, his dick sticking straight out. 

“Come on in,” he said. “Nice and warm in here.” 

Nikki pulled away and stood up, and I followed her into the den. 

“Sit here,” Mike said, pointing at a chair near the fireplace. The gas log was burning brightly, and he had lit another big joint. He held it up to my mouth, and I took a big hit. He took another hit and handed the joint to me. Then he guided me into the chair, kneeled down and opened my robe. 

My straining cock sprang into view. Mike positioned himself over it, opened his mouth and in one motion swallowed it to the root. 

I nearly came right then and there, but he drew back and gripped me tightly with his hand. The urge to cum ebbed briefly, but my cock was so hard it had turned purple. He went down on me again, and I had to fight the urge to slam my cock into him. 

At that moment Nikki appeared behind him. She was naked but there was something odd about her appearance. Then I realized that she was wearing a strap-on -- something I had seen before only in pictures. It was huge -- bigger than either of our cocks, nearly nine inches long as very thick. It glistened; she must have spread some lube on it already. 

“Spread ‘em,” she said. 

For a second I thought she was talking to me, and I started to object. But it was Mike she meant; he shifted his knees further apart and bowed his back in such a way that his ass was in the air. 

Nikki knelt behind him and placed the tip of the dildo between his cheeks. 

“Suck him,” she ordered, and once again Mike swallowed my cock. 

Nikki leaned forward and I saw the dildo slide into Mike’s ass. He made a deep, guttural sound that I could feel in my cock. When she backed away slightly, he pulled off my cock, and when she thrust inside again, he once again engulfed me. 

Soon they had a rhythm going, his motions on my cock matching hers in his ass. Watching her fuck the guy who was sucking my cock, I felt a state of sexual intensity like I’ve never felt before. I was totally lost in the moment; every feeling seemed to radiate from my crotch. 

“Yeah, baby,” Nikki said. “Suck his cock. SUCK THAT COCK.” 

She had reached around and taken hold of Mike’s dick. He groaned again around my dick, and I could tell he was about to cum. So was I. 

I lay my head back against the chair and let my eyes close. Almost immediately I felt my cum starting to rise and my dick swelling in Mike’s mouth. He must have been on the verge of cumming, too, because he was making whimpering sounds as he sucked me. 

Finally it all broke loose. I came with a shout, thrusting my cock upward and into Mike’s mouth. He came at the same moment; I felt his cum splashing onto my feet and shins. I must have shot three or four jets into his mouth before my orgasm finally subsided, but he kept his lips clamped firmly on the base of my cock. 

I lay there for a minute or two, my eyes still closed, enjoying the long slow descent from the peak of my orgasm. Mike was still, too, his head in my lap, still sucking to get the last drops of my cum. 

When I opened my eyes, I realized Nikki was no longer behind MIke. I looked around, trying to focus my dope-blurred eyes, and at last located her at the other side of the room where a hallway led to the front door. 

She was still naked, still wearing the strap-on with with still-glistening dildo. Standing next to her was my wife. 

“Happy Birthday, honey,” she said. “How did you like your present?”

Published 
Written by dondave
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments