Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camping Fun 2

"We're not camping this time."

5
3 Comments 3
8.6k Views 8.6k
832 words 832 words
My Dad and his girlfriend had been out of town for a couple of days. Before they left they picked up Tanya and took her with them. I, on the other hand, had to work so that meant that I didn't get to go. They left out late Wednesday night and were back by Friday afternoon.

Because of them leaving I had to stay with my sister so that I could get a ride to and from work. On Friday the person I was getting a ride from told me that they wouldn't be able to take me home later on. This of course caused some trouble because at the time I didn't know when my Dad and his girlfriend were going to get back.

Not really having any choice I texted my Dad and asked him to pick me up later on that night. Thankfully he said yes. After that the day went by in a blur of yelling nurses and screaming residents (I'm a certified nurse's aide).

Finally the end of my shift came and I almost bolted out the doors when night shift came on. I quickly gave my report and then speed walked out.

Once I was in the parking lot I looked for the truck. I found it, walked up to it, and got in. We then pulled out and headed for my sister's place so that I could get my things.

After I had gotten my things we headed home. Before we pulled in I asked if we could stop at my place long enough for me to drop my stuff off and get changed out of my work clothes. Without answering he pulled into my drive way and parked. I quickly hopped out, grabbed my stuff, and went inside.

After I set my stuff down I got the notion to wear something kinda cute yet comfortable. So I threw on my pink skull tank top and camo sweats.

I then locked up and got back in the truck.

Since my Dad literally lives right down the street it didn't take us long to get to his place.

Upon walking in I immediately noticed Tanya sitting on the couch watching television. Since her and I hadn't seen each other in a while we both hugged each other. While doing this I realized that she wasn't wearing a bra and that her nipples were hard as rocks. We both parted at the same time and I gave her my special knowing smile. With a mischievous glint in her eye she returned it.

The thoughts that ran through my head would've made a porn star blush.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

The night hadn't even begun yet and I was as wet as could be.

After a few minutes of watching television I suggested that Tanya come back to my place and spend the night with me. She lit up and quickly agreed to it. We stayed just long enough to finish watching a show but when it ended we left.

We both quickly walked back to my place. Once there I hurriedly unlocked the door. She had just closed it when I turned and pinned her up against it. I bent down and gave her a hard passionate kiss. Then I slipped my hand under the tank top that she was wearing and tweaked her nipple. When I did this she gasped and moaned into me.

As we continued to kiss I picked her up and carried her to my bed. Once there I gently laid her down and removed her top. When it came off I proceeded to lick, suck, and nibble her nipples. This caused her to arch her back and moan like a mad woman.

With her help I managed to get her sweats off of her. I then started fingering her. This combined with the assault on her nipples had her flopping like a fish out of water and moaning like crazy.

After a while of fingering her she begged me to take her virginity. I immediately stopped what I was doing and asked her if she was sure. She bit her lip and nodded her head yes. I then got up and went and got my dildo. Once I returned I laid down beside her and gently slid it into her. Watching the pain turn into pleasure was very arousing.

As she grew accousomed to the size of the dildo I increased my speed. It wasn't long before she was flopping and moaning again.

After she came we stopped for good. I then asked her how she felt. She said she felt a little sore but other than that she was fine. I told her that she was going to be sore for a couple of days but that it'll fade away. She then admitted that she had wanted me to take her virginity for quite some time. I told her that I felt honored. We then kissed each other and fell into a deep blissful sleep.

Published 
Written by SecretOne96
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments