Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camping Fun

"Going camping with my family turned out to be more fun than I had hoped."

23
10 Comments 10
17.9k Views 17.9k
908 words 908 words
Hello, my name is Jessica. I am nineteen years old. I have shoulder length, black, curly hair. I also have dark brown eyes. I'm 5'10", plus sized with an olive skin tone. My breasts are a nice 44D and my ass could literally make you drool.

Twice a year my family and I go on a camping vacation. When this story takes place we were on our first vacation of the year.

This vacation was already proving to be different. First off, I technically wasn't on vacation with them (I'm not taking mine until sometime in August). Due to some unexpected issues with one of my friends I didn't have a ride to and from work. My Dad, being the good person that he is, offered to drive me there until I could get some arrangements made, which resulted in me staying at camp with them.

Secondly, everything that could've gone wrong did. We lost quite a few things and a few tempers did end up flaring because of it.

Lastly, a few days prior, I had found out that my friend Tanya was coming back to town to finish high school. Now with that being said you can imagine how excited I was to see her.

The day of Tanya's arrival to our campsite was a total surprise to me. The geeky, scrawny, looking girl that I once knew had blossomed into a perverted, curvy woman. Tanya had once been so skinny that most people called her a walking stick. The woman standing in front of me now is no where near that. The 44DDD breasts and her very round hips and backside gave her a beautiful hourglass figure. However, her porcelain skin tone and chestnut hair did remain the same.

Her demeanor had also changed. She was no longer shy and awkward. Now she was confident and outgoing.

As the night went on, I couldn't stop myself from checking her out. Her new curves and attitude were a complete turn on for me. The greatest test came when she begged me to shower with her in the camp showers. It was like she was purposely trying to get my attention.

After that, she and I decided to go for a walk and do some catching up. It was during this walk that I discovered some very surprising facts about her. After living in Las Vegas with her mom and two sisters she discovered that she was bisexual. Of course, to me that was great, because I myself am bisexual. I also learned that she's a virgin but that she gets extremely horny and masturbates often. She also told me that she has had a crush on me for years and that she would fantasize about me and masturbate.

At this point I couldn't take it anymore so I told her that I had been secretly checking her out all day.

shanapower
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shanapower

She surprised me by saying that she knew and that she had been throwing herself at me. Then she insisted upon sleeping in my tent with me. I informed her that I only had a twin sized blow up mattress. She said that it didn't matter because of how short she was. Upon hearing this I agreed and we both headed back to camp.

Once at camp we both sat around the campfire with the rest of the family. We ended up staying there for at least an hour just cracking jokes, shooting the bull, and generally having some great quality time with each other.

After a while I lit a cigarette and announced that Tanya was sleeping with me. Tanya then spoke up and suggested that after I finish smoking, she and I should go to bed considering that it was getting late and we both had to be up early in the morning. She and I both knew that wasn't the reason.

Once I finished my cigarette we both stood, bid everyone a good night and then headed for the tent.

When we got inside we both laid on the mattress and got comfortable. She then placed my hand on her right breast and whispered to me that I could do anything I wanted to her. I immediately started kneading and massaging her breast. After a while she quickly sat up, took her bra off, then helped me out of mine. We laid back down and I resumed what I had been doing.

She begged me to go lower, so I lightly traced my finger tips down the planes of her stomach and dove inside her panties.

Once there I discovered how wet she was. I flicked my finger over her clit and listened to her cute hushed moans. When I slipped my middle finger inside her, not only did I discover that she hadn't been lying about being a virgin, but I also had the pleasure of feeling her arch her back and hear the deep hushed moan of her inner depths being pleasured. I repeated this several times and each time I got the same reaction.

As time wore on she wanted to pleasure me but I told her that I had already cum several times just by watching and feeling her.

After a few hours we both stopped and she informed me that I had made her cum so many times that she had lost count. Then we both cuddled up to each other and fell into a deep blissful sleep. 

Published 
Written by SecretOne96
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments