Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caribbean Heat, Part 4

"Josh and I meet a beautiful model, and suddenly three is not a crowd"

15
5 Comments 5
10.4k Views 10.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words
For the next few days, Josh and I spent every day and night together. We explored the island on Vespa scooters, discovered remote waterfalls and swimming holes, went deep-sea fishing, and spent relaxed days on the beach or by the pool. We were especially fond of a certain beach cabana that we staked out, which was a comfortable respire from the heat and offered a certain degree of privacy with drapes that closed, a queen-sized bed and comfortable pillows. Of course, once we were alone, our swim trunks came off and the coconut massage oil came out. We loved being naked together, massaging one another, which always had a “happy ending” for one or both of us.

One afternoon we were chilling in the cabana when we noticed some activity on the beach nearby. There was a camera crew and what appeared to be some sort of beach games taking place. We wandered over and noticed several very attractive model types and a director barking orders. The actor/models were of course, tanned and beautiful. There were several muscular, athletic-looking guys and women in white thong-type bikinis. One in particular caught my eye, a tall, gorgeous, brunette with long dark hair to her waist and big brown eyes. For some reason, she looked familiar. She had slightly Eurasian features with high cheekbones and perfectly smooth skin.

I couldn’t help but to stare at her from head to toe. Her tanned legs were long and toned, and led to a perfect ass, which was barely contained by her thong. A pair of shapely hips, a narrow waist and what must have been size 38 breasts bursting out of her bra completed the perfect picture. She was, quite simply, one of the most beautiful women I had ever laid eyes on. She must have seen me watching her because she turned toward me, gave me a megawatt smile and blew me a kiss! I waved back, turned to Josh and said,

“I could eat that for lunch and dinner!”

“And dessert as well,” he replied.

We were both intrigued with her, but as luck would have it, she went back to the photo shoot, and we wandered back to the cabana. We were promptly naked, and into another massage session. I was lying on the bed, Josh sitting next to me, and the happy ending was beginning. Josh was grasping my hard cock with both hands and gently jacking me up and down. He had a wonderful hand job technique that he liked to call “Twist and Shout.” This involved gently twisting his hands in different directions as he went up and down my shaft, with a soft flick of the thumb across the head on each up stroke. As usual, he had me to the edge in no time, and I must have been a bit vocal in my appreciative moans. Suddenly, we were both startled by a woman’s voice.

“Is this a private party, or can I join you boys?”

We turned together to see the same striking brunette from the beach earlier.

“Hi, I’m Rachel,” she said with a slight southern accent. “I couldn’t help overhearing and well, it sounds like you two are having more fun than I’ve had this whole trip. I’d love to join you if y’all don’t mind a gal pal. I promise to make it worth your while,” she said with a stunning smile.

We looked at each other with a mutual expression of “Why not?” Something about her looked familiar but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

“Sure, come on in,” I said. We introduced ourselves and she sat next to us on the bed.

“Ah, this is a nice setup” she said, looking around. “I’ve been in the hot sun all day; I’m glad we’re finally done with this shoot. It’s been exhausting!”

It turned out that she was a model doing a photo shoot for a popular brand of suntan lotion. She was from Atlanta, but had been on the road for about three weeks in Hawaii, Mexico, and now here.

“I’m ready to take a break,” she said. “I have the next couple of days free and I just want to cut loose and have some fun!” I sensed we could help her with that request.

“I’ve done a few massages in my day as well,” she said. “Do you mind?”

“Be my guest!” Josh answered.

“Mind if I get comfortable?”

Without waiting for an answer, she reached around and untied the top of her bikini bra and let it fall to the bed as her beautiful breasts came spilling out. They were marvelous to behold, and it turned out I was right about the size: she was a perfect 38D and by the looks of them, all natural.

“Ah, that’s better.” She said, swaying side to side and cupping them with both hands. “I like them to be free.”

She stared at my hard cock, and then over at Josh, who was hard as a rock as well.

“Oh darling (she pronounced it ‘dah-ling’) I believe I hit the double down lottery in this cabana! Do you know how hard it is for a girl to find a nice hard dick on this island? I’ve been here for four days and haven’t been laid yet! I saw you looking at me back on the beach there and I’m really hoping you boys swing both ways because my pussy is hungry!”

This appeared to be a very uninhibited woman! We exchanged a knowing glance.

“We’ll see what we can do for you,” Josh answered with a smile. In for a dime, in for a dollar, I figured. I have to admit that another of my unfulfilled fantasies was a threesome with a handsome man and a beautiful woman, and it looked like that just might happen as well before this trip was over. Things could be worse, I thought.

“How about we start with this one here?” Rachel said, looking at me. She put some oil on her hands and began massaging my cock and balls. I have to say she had a very soft and gentle touch, and knew just how to treat a man’s cock. She had evidently done this before, and was very good at it.

After a few minutes of this, she said, “I have something softer than a pair of hands that you might enjoy even more.”

She turned to Josh, handed him the oil and asked, “Would you mind?” while cupping and lifting her breasts.

“Not at all.”

Josh put the oil on his hands and began massaging it into her breasts, which she seemed to enjoy immensely.

“Mmmmm. That’s nice,” she purred. “Now let me take care of this hard boy here. “I think you’d like to fuck my tits, wouldn’t you?”

With that, she leaned over, placed my hard cock in between her luscious globes, glistening with oil, cupped them with her hands and began sliding up and down. The sensation was amazing! Her breasts were warm, full and soft as silk. The sensation of my stiff, sensitive cock against her smooth oiled skin was like nothing I’d ever felt before. The whole scene was a bit unreal: The warm tropical breeze, the sound of the surf, the comfortable bed and this amazingly beautiful woman wrapped around me.

“Why don’t you suck his cock while I take care of yours?” she said to me. “I like to watch two guys together. I think you’d like that, wouldn’t you? It’s a huge turn on for me and makes me so horny!”

Josh needed no persuading. He knelt next to me, his huge cock hard as a rock. I turned my head, opened my mouth and he fed it to me. I was in heaven! This stunning lady rubbing her massive tits up and down my shaft, and Josh fucking my mouth, thrusting in and out. I knew I wouldn’t last long, and sure enough, after about ten minutes of stimulation at both ends, I was ready to come big time. So was Josh, and when it happened, it was amazing. I began moaning with ecstasy. Josh knew I was ready.

“Yes, take my cum!” he moaned.

“Come all over me!” Rachel said breathlessly.

Scarlett_shaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlett_shaw



What else can a guy do in this situation, but both? Josh began squirting load after load of hot, sweet cum in my mouth, and the taste of him was so exciting that I began to explode all over Rachel as well. Hot spurts of cum covered her breasts. She squealed with delight. She took me in her hand and aimed it at her lovely face. Several more spurts and she was covered in cum as well. She clamped her mouth over my throbbing cock and sucked every last drop of the hot, sticky semen, expertly rolling her tongue around the head and running her lips up and down the sides, to my balls and back, licking up any remaining cum dripping down the sides.

“Mmmmmm!” she hummed. “That’s what I like to see! Two hot men with hard, horny cocks, and cum all over me! Want to lick it off my titties, guys?”

Of course we did! She dangled them in front of our faces; Josh took one and I took the other, licking the cum off, sucking her large, pink nipples, and kissing them all over. She seemed to love the sensation.

“Yes, that’s my good boys! Suck my tits nice! There’s enough for both of you! I just love having my breasts sucked and licked; it makes me so damned horny! I’m ready to fuck both of you here and now. My pussy need a good hard pounding!”

“Then why don’t we head back to our room?” Josh suggested. “We can have a bit more privacy there.”

We all headed back to the suite. I had basically moved in with Josh so we thought of it as “our” place. When we arrived, Rachel was impressed.

“Very nice place!” she said, taking in the wet bar, the comfortable furnishings, and the patio Jacuzzi. We fixed some rum and cokes, and decided to relax in the Jacuzzi for a bit. This girl was not shy. In an instant she had wiggled out of her bikini and stood naked before us. She had a marvelous body; long tanned legs, a perfect ass, and a shaved pussy with just a tiny triangle of hair above her clit. And of course, those amazing breasts that I knew loved to be licked and sucked.

“You like?” she teased, slowly turning around. She was a bit of an exhibitionist. There was no question about it. We liked.

We all climbed into the hot tub, with Rachel sitting between us. She took a cock in each hand, started stroking us both and began to giggle.

“What a lucky girl I am! A nice man in each hand!”

I had to stifle a corny line that came to mind about two in the bush.

After about fifteen minutes in the Jacuzzi, we all hit the shower; it could easily accommodate three. I sat on the stone bench, Rachel stood facing me with Josh behind her. We gave her the full spa treatment, soaping her down everywhere with the body wash, and she quivered with delight. Josh did her back and ass, slowly working his way down. I took care of her from the front, massaging her breasts, her stomach, and down to her pink slit, which I gently rubbed with two fingers. At the same time, Josh was working on her ass, running a hand up and down her crack, and I was sure, playing with her anus the way he often did with mine.

“Oh, that’s so nice,” she purred. “You boys are going to make me come right here in the shower!”

We took turns, each of us getting the full shower gel treatment from the other two. Rachel sat on the bench, and gently soaped down both of our cocks in turn.

“Two hard cocks and one horny girl!” she said. “I like those odds! Didn’t I see a big king size bed in that other room?”

We dried off and went to the bedroom. I sensed the foreplay was over and this girl was ready for sex, and wanted it hard. I was right.

“I have to warn you guys,” she said. “When I get horny I get wet, and when I come, I squirt!”

That was okay by us. Josh sat on the bed, his back to the headboard, and spread his legs. Rachel crawled up to him, got on her elbows and knees and immediately began playing with his hard cock.

“My poor little pussy needs attention, Bryan. Can you help me please? Can you lick it for me, pretty please?”

I was happy to oblige. It was such an erotic sight to behold; her long dark hair almost to her waist, that perfectly round ass high the air with her glistening pink pussy lips open to me, her beautiful breasts hanging down and swinging free, and her mouth all over Josh’s hard shaft.

She began sucking him in earnest, and I went to work on her wet pussy from behind, with long, slow laps of my tongue that started with her clit, went up the length of her wet pussy, and ended at her ass, where she got an extra wiggle of the tongue tip just for good measure. She tasted incredible! Her soft cunt lips were as sweet as wine, and her ass was like the bouquet of a flower. Different from Josh’s ass, which I had eaten a lot of lately, which was equally sexy but more musky and manly.

“Oh God, that feels good!” she cried. “My pussy and ass are so damned horny; don’t be surprised if I cum all over your face back there!”

“Go right ahead,” I answered. As we would soon find out, this girl was capable of multiple orgasms. She also liked to talk dirty, and liked it when we did as well.

When her mouth wasn’t busy licking and sucking Josh’s hard cock, she would cry out and moan.

“Eat my juicy cunt! Give me your tongue everywhere, you fucking bastard! Come on! Eat me, you cocksucker! Suck my wet horny pussy!“

I was more than happy to accommodate this request, and for the next 10 minutes I focused on eating her from behind. Her pussy really was wet and horny, and the more I licked it, the juicer it became. It was like licking up sweet honey, and I alternated between her cunt and ass, following her directions the best I could.

“Lick my ass! Give me that tongue! Come on lick it, grab my ass and lick it hard!”

The sexy talk was turning us both on, and when Josh grabbed her head and began thrusting into her mouth, I could tell he was getting ready to come. And so was she. She let out a primal scream, Josh began to moan and I could see him letting loose a spasm of hot cum into her mouth. At the same time, Rachel began to come again and again, and her whole body shook in a convulsion of pleasure.

“Aaaaaaagh!” she screamed. “I’m coming! Get ready for it! Get your mouth on my cunt!”

I did just that, as a gush of sweet juice squirted out of her pussy, into my mouth and all over my face. She tasted wonderful and it was so incredibly sexy to see her womanly cum dripping out of her like that. I continued to lick at her hungry pussy, sucking on the pink, now puffy outer lips and digging my tongue deep inside to lap up more of her honey. She kept oozing her heavenly nectar and I licked it up as fast as I could. I held her hips tightly and licked her from her hot cunt up to her puckered ass, and the combination of her sweet sexy cum and the flowery taste of her ass was simply intoxicating. I was truly enjoying the best of both worlds on this trip.

“Ohhh, my pussy! My ass! You do that soooo good!” she cooed, looking back at me. She was acting coy now and began to giggle. “Oh my goodness, did I squirt all over your face? That happens when my little pussy gets too excited. I hope you don’t mind!”

“Not at all,” I replied with a smile.

Josh and I looked at each other with knowing glances. This girl was hot and wanted it bad. We were more than happy to give it to her. “You know, boys, as much as I just love having my pussy eaten, I still need to be fucked by a big hard cock! My pussy needs to be filled with cum! And I want to suck the other one at the same time. Do you suppose you could do that for a poor little girl from Georgia?”

Oh yes we could. And would.

We sensed she was just getting started. We were right, and it was a night I’ll never forget.

Published 
Written by Powerman16
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments