Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carribean Heat, Part 5

"My tropical adventure takes a new turn with my newfound friends"

11
3 Comments 3
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Carribean Heat, Part 5

By now, it was late afternoon, and we were all starting to get hungry. Rachel suggested that the three of us go to a local restaurant she knew that specialized in fresh lobster.

“How about I get dressed for dinner and meet you downstairs in about thirty minutes?” she asked.

That sounded like a plan. Josh and I jumped in the shower together, and soaped each other down, as was our regular routine by now. Although he had just come in Rachel’s mouth, he had no problem getting hard when I stroked his cock with a soapy hand. When we got out, I couldn’t resist getting on my knees and sucking him for just a few minutes. The sight of his huge, hard cock just had that effect on me.

“We don’t have much time for this,” he said.

“I know, but I just can’t resist. I just love the feel of your hard cock in my mouth. Just a quickie?””

“Oh, OK, if you insist.”

I took him in my waiting mouth and began stroking and sucking. I knew we didn’t have much time, as Rachel would be waiting for us, but I just wanted to taste him. Sure enough, after a few minutes, he didn’t want me to stop. He grabbed my head and began thrusting into my mouth, which I loved. A minute later, he was spurting that hot, sweet cum into my mouth and I was swallowing every drop.

“Mmmmm, nice!” I said, licking my lips.

I stood up and he held me close, kissing me deeply, our naked bodies pressed together.

“I love the way you suck me,” he whispered in my ear. “You treat my cock so nice.”

“Any time, baby. You can come in my mouth or ass any time you want!”

What I really wanted was for him to put me on my knees and fuck my ass right then and there. Just the thought of his big beautiful cock sliding in and out of me made me hard with desire, but we didn’t have time, so I would have to wait till later.

We got dressed and headed downstairs. When we entered the lobby bar, Rachel was sitting at the end of the bar, looking absolutely stunning. She was wearing a tight black silk mini skirt with a lacy top with a plunging neckline, exposing her ample cleavage. Spikey silver high heels completed the look, and I could see several heads turning her way, both men and women. She was perched on a bar stool, her long, tanned legs crossed, sipping on a mojito. We detected several envious looks from other men at the bar when we greeted her with hugs and made our way out the door, where a cab was waiting.

The restaurant was named Ricky’s Dockside and was filled with locals dining on fresh seafood and engaged in lively conversation. A steel drum band played in one corner, attractive waitresses in white shorts buzzed the room, and there was a friendly, relaxed feel to the place. We ordered a bottle of French wine, a very mellow Pino Gris, and plates of grilled shrimp and lobster served with local plantains, rice, beans and tropical fruit. It was a wonderful meal, and the conversation flowed freely. We learned a bit more about Rachel: that she had been born in Seoul, Korea. Her mother was Korean and her father Spanish; that must have been where she inherited her exotic looks. Her father had been a diplomat and so she had bounced around the world as a child, living in Singapore, Madrid and Lima, Peru before eventually settling in DC, and later Atlanta. She spoke 5 languages and had lived a most interesting life, as a Broadway actress, dancer, and now, a successful model.

“I’ve done it all,” she said. “And when it comes to relationships, I want it all. I guess that’s why I’m still single. I’ve been with men and women in my past, and today, there’s no label that fits me. I just want to experience everything life has to offer!”

We couldn’t have agreed more. Josh and I had actually had several conversations about the whole “gay / straight / bi” issue of sexual identity and agreed that such terms had no meaning to us. What matters is what you feel with another person. Visiting Paris doesn’t make you “French” any more that enjoying a man’s cock makes you “gay.” If it feels right, then go for it, and enjoy the world around you. And lately we had been going for it a lot!

By the end of the second bottle of wine, we were all feeling pretty relaxed and Rachel was feeling a bit feisty. She wanted to dance and flirt with some of the local men, so we said, “Sure, why not?”

We watched with amusement as she grabbed a muscular black man at the bar, put her arms around him, pressed her breasts to his chest and said, “Let’s dance!” On the way to the dance floor, she stopped and bent over to fix her high heel shoe. Every head in the room turned as her lovely cleavage hung down and her short, tight skirt rode up to her ass. We had to agree that she was a raging beauty and knew exactly what she was doing.

We had more drinks, and danced for several hours with the local crowd. Rachel seemed to be the belle of the ball that night, and she was attracting a lot of attention from both men and women. She could be very flirtatious and knew the effect she had on those around her. She had such an intense quality about her, and radiated sexuality. She could smile at you using her eyes only, and could draw you into her aura with a single sensual look. Some of the men commented on our good fortune to be in the company of such a dazzling woman, and we couldn’t have agreed more.

vanesacorrales
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vanesacorrales

Finally, we hopped in a taxi and headed back to the resort.

We got back to our place around 11:00 and were soon headed for the Jacuzzi and shower. I watched as Josh stripped off his clothes and Rachel peeled out of her black mini skirt, revealing a pink lacy thong underneath which clung to her wet pussy, the outline of which was very visible. Josh removed his tropical shirt and shorts, and I could see Rachel admiring his athletic physique. These were two very beautiful people, indeed, I had to admit.

My own clothes dropped to the floor and I joined them eagerly.

After a relaxing shower, naked and drinks in hand, we all headed back to the bed, where we were most comfortable. Rachel quickly took control, as she seemed to know just exactly what she wanted. She asked me to lie on my back, feet to the headboard with a pillow under my head so that she could straddle my face, her sweet pussy rubbing against my lips. She lay down on top of me and began licking and sucking my cock, in a classic 69 position.

“Now I want to be fucked!” she announced to Josh. “And I want it hard!”

Rachel was many things, but shy was not one of them, and Josh was most happy to comply. He knelt behind her, his eight inches of meat coming to attention. He began by gently licking and nibbling on her exposed labia, which immediately got her wet. As I was licking her clit, our lips and tongues occasionally met, wet with the juices of her sweet cunt. It was such a unique sensation, my lips, her pussy and his lips, all wet with her sweet love juices.

“Don’t play with me. Fuck me!” she said.

And so he did. He started rubbing the head against her pink, exposed pussy lips. Meanwhile, I continued licking and sucking on her clit, and she moaned with pleasure. I watched as Josh pushed it in her slowly, and what a sexy sight it was, seeing that huge cock enter her wet lips up close. Now, I had seen close-up shots of a cock entering a pussy in porn films before, but this was the real thing, inches from my face! Josh began fucking her slowly and gently, and I noticed that inner lips of her pussy were distended a bit with each outward stroke, as though they wanted to hold on to his cock for as long as possible.

As I licked at her, my mouth wandered over to Josh’s stiff member, and soon I was licking both of them, tasting cock and cunt, man and woman together while her soft, wet mouth went up and down the length of me, making slurping noises as she did do. She was very good at sucking cock, and knew how to please a man. Her soft breasts hung down and rubbed against my chest while she sucked me. What a feeling! This was a place I’d never been before!

Occasionally I would pop out of her mouth and she would jack me with both hands.

“Oh, that’s good honey! Now fuck me hard with that huge cock! Fill me with your cum!” she screamed. She was fast losing control, and I’d never before seen a woman so horny. Or talk so dirty.

“Harder! Harder! Goddamn you cocksucker, fuck me! Swear at me!” 

“OK baby, take my cock.” Josh screamed. “You whore! You fucking slut! Take it in your cunt! Take it you bitch! Take it! Take it.”

Josh was happy to give it to her as she wanted it. He grabbed her hips and began slamming his cock into her, slapping against her ass harder with each with each stroke. She loved it, and couldn’t get enough. I continued to lick and suck at her pussy and Josh’s cock as he banged her from behind like a jackhammer.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Give me your hot cum you bastard!” she screamed at the top of her lungs. She was a woman deranged with pleasure at this point, literally getting her brains fucked out.

I was about to come as well; her lips were going up and down on me and I couldn’t hold it in anymore and began to groan out loud.

“Come in my mouth and my cunt!” she cried. “I just want to be filled with cum everywhere!”

So we did. I blasted squirt after squirt of hot cum into her waiting mouth and at the same time, Josh exploded into her tight, slippery pussy. This drove her wild.

“Oh, God yes! I want to be your cum whore!” she cried out in ecstasy. “Squirt it in me! More! More!”

Then, it happened. With a scream, she exploded in orgasm, and her sweet honey spurted all over my face and Josh’s cock. I opened my mouth and let it flow in, a wonderful mix of her sweet cunt juices and Josh’s musky cum. I licked it up like a hungry cat. Josh took his cock out of her long enough to slip it in my waiting mouth, and I licked all those wonderful male and female juices off of him. What a wonderful, intoxicating excelsior! Better than any wine I’d ever drunk. The most primal essence of man and woman, together in my mouth, and running down my face. I was in cum heaven!

“Mmmmm, that was so good, boys,” purred Rachel, like a contented cat. “I just love being filled with hot cum at both ends. Am I a naughty girl?”

We both agreed that she was, and wouldn’t want her any other way.

She collapsed on top of me and continued licking my wet cock, slowly and sweetly now. I licked Rachel’s sweet pussy lips and rolled my tongue around the head of Josh’s cock, licking up every last drop of cum from both of them, slowly now, just savoring the sweet taste of sex and musk.

Rachel was a most amazing woman, and before this trip was over, we would both discover just how kinky this lady was, and she would take us down a road neither of us had ever been before.

Published 
Written by Powerman16
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments