Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught With Our Panties Down

"Such a surprise we got!"

37
10 Comments 10
20.2k Views 20.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

FAYE:

It is a beautiful spring day that my wife Elaine and I arrive early at your house. After a little coffee and conversation, Elaine and your wife Jackie take off for the drive to Baltimore for a day of shopping. 

The girls look gorgeous together: Elaine is a diminutive brunette with shoulder length hair that curls into her neck, a knockout figure and medium sized perfect breasts. I've always admired your wife Jackie, taller, with blond hair that flows down to the middle of her back, long toned legs with beautiful, natural D-cup tits. 

The plan is that you and I are going to play golf and meet up with the girls in the city for dinner. At least that's what they think...

We hang out for a good half hour just to make sure they don't return for some reason, and we go into your pool house, a separate apartment that you've made into a game room, your man cave.

From your secret closet, we get everything we need to get dressed. Like giggly girlfriends we help each other with our makeup and wigs. You choose virginal white: garter belt, bustier, stockings and 'fuck-me-I'm-a-whore' five inch white stilettos. I go with black fishnets and garter belt and a black half cup bra that exposes my hardened nipples. I don shiny thigh high patent leather stripper boots with five inch heels. No panties today, because we're not teasing: we're ready to play.

I am now Faye, and you are Denise. We stand together in front of the mirror, admiring our 'naughty and nice' motif. 

My hand strays to your tight bubble butt ass, and I trace the cleft from the small of your back, down your crack and circle your puckered hole with my finger. Our cocks rise together as I slip my finger inside you.

You lean your head on my shoulder as I gently fuck you in and out. I turn my head and find your lips with mine. I love to kiss you, and your tongue eagerly responds to mine. You grind your ass on my invading finger as we make out like faggot lesbians.

We decide to take in the sunshine and go outside. I lay you back on a padded chaise-lounge by the pool and straddle your head. You eagerly guide my rigid cock to your mouth, licking around the head before engulfing me to the root. Your moist lips puff up slightly as I begin to fuck your mouth hard and fast. You look so beautiful with a dick in your mouth, especially when it's mine.

I love using your face as a fuckhole, but I need to taste you. I withdraw, reverse position and clamber over you into a sixty-nine position, right there in the sunshine next to the pool. Your rigid tool fills my mouth with delight as I swallow it until my lips meet your pubic bone. My dick feels so hard as you piston your lips on me. I love to make love to you as we get lost in our hungry mutual blowjob.

A darkness passes over us. Something is weird, something is going on. We both empty our mouths of cock as we hear voices speaking in unison.

"Well, hello ladies."

We both sit up with a start. There, blocking the sun, are our wives. My blood runs decidedly cold, forming goosebumps on my arms as Jackie continues.

"Did you really think that we don't know?"

Then I notice their arms curled around each other's waists, their bodies flush against each other.

They're not angry... at all.

-----

DENISE:

In fact they seem to be quite excited that they have caught us in the act.

Leaning towards us, they grab ahold of our heads and cocks and force us back into the sixty nine position that we were just in, making sure that we deep-throat each other. Still stunned, we don't move from our positions until they start pushing and pulling on your hips to fuck my mouth and your head to piston on my cock. Seeing that we have figured out what they want from us they release you so that we can continue on.

Standing there for a moment to watch us, Elaine and Jackie turn to each other and start to explore each others mouths with their tongues. It is obvious that we are both watching because both of our cocks grow to their full hardness again. As their lustful kissing continues they start to unbutton each others dresses. Parting lips for just a moment, they each drop the dresses to the ground leaving them both completely nude.

Moving together again, they start back where they left off with the passionate kissing and begin to run their hands all over each other. With this development we are each pumping faster into each others mouths. I am so hot now that I really need to taste your cum so I slip my middle finger into your sweet ass to accelerate your orgasm. It seems that you have the same idea and slip two fingers into my wanton ass.

While we are busy trying to get each other's cum in our mouths the ladies have taken to sucking on each others nipples and fingering each other's hot pussies. With their lust starting to get the better of their wobbly legs, the ladies opt for a sixty nine of their own on the other chaise. As they start to moan from their mutual satisfaction it pushes me over the edge and I start to fill your mouth with cum. Moments later you reciprocate, giving me more than a mouthful to handle. Coming down from our mutual orgasms we watch them greedily lap and suck each other and wonder what will come next...

-----

FAYE:

The taste of your sperm seems so much sweeter with our wives' presence, but I start to feel uneasy. Is this REALLY what it looks like? I glance at you, so cute with a little dribble of my semen inching down the side of your chin, and I can see your mind is thinking in double time as well. I lean in, whispering in your ear.

"I don't know what's really going on here. Do you think they could be planning to dump us and take off together?"

"I don't know... I'm pretty sure Jackie loves me. We still fuck like crazy."

"Same with us, like... demented crazy, but..."

My wife Elaine lifts her face from Jackie's pussy and looks over at us. She always did have excellent hearing. She nudges your wife and they disentangle from each other, sitting up across from us.

Elaine looks into my eyes, "Don't be such a worry-wart, Steve, or... should I say FAYE?"

Jackie feels up Elaine's breast, "No, we're not going to run off and be a lesbian couple, Faye. And don't you fret about it either, DENISE."

Elaine laughs, "We should thank you guys! If it wasn't for you two, we probably would've never even tried it in the first place."

We both apparently looked puzzled. I know I did.

My wife continued, "Remember a couple of months ago when you forgot your phone? My God, you went into such a panic when you called me from the office, that I... well it was just really weird.

I couldn't believe it. "So, what - you looked through my phone? You didn't fucking trust me?"

Jackie cuts in, "Whoa! Lady Motherfucking Latex Madonna, hello-o!"

You looked at your wife. "Jackie, you don't understand. It's not even a thing, it's just..."

"No, I get it honey. You guys miss us so much you want to dress up like us and suck each other's dicks like we suck yours."

Elaine giggled, "What's not to understand?"

Jackie came over and sat in MY lap and wrapped her arm around me. "Elaine showed me all those texts between you, and we got mad at first."

Elaine then straddled you. "Yeah, but then we got drunk, and we found some porn with trannies and crossdressers and... to be honest, it was kind of hot."

Jackie snaked her hand down around my spent cock. "And then we watched some lesbian porn."

Elaine climbed off your lap and knelt between your legs "And what's good for the gander is actually pretty damn good for the goose."

I watched with very confused feelings as my wife took your flaccid, cum coated cock into her mouth, past those full, red lips that I always thought were mine alone to kiss.

-----

DENISE:

With Elaine sucking my cock to hardness again, Jackie continues to lightly stroke yours. Reading you like a book, she whispers in your ear, "Don't be jealous, she's just getting it hard again so that we can watch him fuck that sweet ass of yours."

As the realization of what Jackie said to starts to express itself on your face, you turn toward me and say, "Get that cock hard Denise, they want to watch us fuck!"

Up until now I was still only half hard even with Elaine's expert ministrations, due to the weirdness I was feeling about the situation as well. With this news I quickly began to harden to my full length and girth. Seeing that I was now ready to take your ass, Elaine stopped sucking me and stood up.

Jackie pushed you back down on the chaise leaving your ass right at the edge.

MeghanBlack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeghanBlack

As I approached you, each of the girls grabbed one of your legs pulling them wide and as far back as possible. Wanting to give the girls a good show, I knelt down and started lightly rimming your ass.

As the pleasure starts to cause you to quietly moan, the girls seem to be getting into it too. With their free hands they each start to gently rub their own clits and start moaning themselves. When your moaning increases as I start tongue fucking your ass, so does the ladies' as they start to slip their fingers inside their pussies.

With your ass nice and slick I stand, press my cock to the entrance and pause to make sure the girls are watching. As they both stare intently I gently glide myself inside of you until my balls rest on the cheeks of your ass. That seemed to bewhat both of them were waiting for as they each dropped your legs and dropped to the ground in a sixty nine. We both watched them for a few moments as they furiously fingered each other while simultaneously sucked hard on the other's clits.

While they were going all out I returned my attention to you and pushed you further up the chair so that I could make love to you slowly while we kissed passionately. I kept it nice and slow because I was already quite close when the ladies dropped to the ground. I nearly came without even moving inside of you and I wanted to be able to kiss you before I filled you with my cum which I did after only about ten strokes.

Knowing that you hadn't cum yet and hearing the ladies still going at it, I suggested that we trade places so that you could fuck me. Trying not to disturb the girls from their fun we slowly rolled over on the chaise. When we are in position I wipe some of my cum from your leaking ass onto and into mine for lubrication. 

Just as you are lining up to enter me both of the girls scream, "That was so fucking hot!"

The resulting scare caused us both to jump and forced you into me all at once. Thinking that you were going to fuck me hard and not realizing that they scared the hell out of both of us, Jackie started chanting, "Pound that ass, pound that ass."

Not wanting to disappoint them I told you to fuck me hard and fast as I pulled my legs back to give you open access. Both of the girls stared as if they had never seen anything like it, but slowly began to offer their thoughts.

Elaine started in with, "Pound that ass until he walks funny!"

Then Jackie added, "Fill him up with your hot cum so that I can lick it out."

With that statement, Elaine moved behind you and slipped two fingers into your ass on your back stroke so that as you fucked me you were also fucked. With the added stimulation it wasn't long before you were flooding my ass with your cum. As you finally came to rest in my ass, Elaine gently pulled you back and off of me. Rolling you onto the ground she spread your legs and started tonguing your ass just as Jackie started doing to me.

-----

FAYE:

I shivered as Elaine licked your cum out of my asshole and looked over at you, catching your eye. We both had the grin of the cat that ate the canary. Elaine crawled up my body, giving me possibly the most passionate kiss of our lives, laced as it was with the taste of your sperm.

Nobody spoke for a long time as we both made out with our wives like teenagers. Finally, my cock began to stir again and within moments, was hard enough for fucking, and I knew what I wanted to do. I whispered to Elaine to mount my dick, facing me, which she did. I looked over at you and Jackie as you both watched us.

"Jackie, would you mind sitting your cute little ass on my face so my wife and I can both eat you?"

She actually squealed with delight, gave you a last kiss and mounted my face, leaning back, presenting her shaved pussy again to Elaine, and we both began licking her. She moaned and ground her hole against my tongue, but I wiggled to the side long enough to let you know where the last piece of this configuration needed to fall into place.

"Denise, honey, would you get over here and fuck my wife in the ass, please?"

Elaine moaned her approval as Jackie urged you on, "Yeah baby, fuck her. Fuck her ass!"

As if you needed to be told twice. Elaine gasped as I felt you enter her, our cocks rubbing together separated only by her rectovaginal septum. I had fucked her in the ass while fisting her plenty of times, and felt my fingers rubbing my dick, but this was incredible. Elaine thought so too, as she humped her pelvis up and down and back and forth, trying to maximize her pleasure, although our body language soon convinced her to stay still, as I jackhammered her from below while you pummeled her asshole from above.

I love multitasking, fucking my half of my wife, while licking and sucking on my half of yours. Jackie was swooning from the pleasure Elaine and I were giving her ass and pussy. She tensed and began wiping her ass to and fro across my lips, frantic and erratic in her movements, then she cried out as orgasm took her.

"Oh God, baby! They're making me cum! I'm cumming!" 

She shook violently, grinding her puckered hole onto my face. I stiffened my tongue and drove it deep up her asshole as she came. I could feel the vibrations from her screams and moans all the way through her body to my embedded tongue. I couldn't see, but with the shift in both of your weights, I could tell you were kissing her. Wow, kissing your wife while your two best friends brought her to orgasm. 

I was in sheer bliss. Our dirty little faggot hobby was fully exposed and not only accepted, but thoroughly enjoyed by our spouses. As Jackie settled down, I heard Elaine ask her:

"You want to get some of this, baby?"

"Whew! Oh hell, fuck yeah!"

With that, they dislodged and traded places. We hadn't had any chance to talk about ground rules, but when Jackie lowered her pussy onto my bare dick, leaned forward and kissed me, hard and passionately, I didn't hear you say anything, so I fucked your wife for all I was worth. She made way for Elaine to perch her beautiful bunghole on my mouth, and I could feel the strength of her tongue as it attacked my wife's clit. Once I felt your cock sliding in her asshole, the fuck machine we made was back up and running.

We had talked about how much we would love to fuck each other's wives, and now it was happening. Jackie's sweaty body moved against mine, her huge bare tits mashing against my black bra, my cock pounding up into her juicy, flowing pussy. This was Nirvana. Soon, Elaine ground her bottom on our tongues and let loose with her own low key panting, moaning orgasm. I have never loved her more than at this moment.

Although I can usually hold offd for a long time after I've come once or twice, I felt I was getting close again. That's when I heard you say you were going to shoot. Elaine scrambled off my face, and knelt.

"Jackie get over here! We want both of you guys to come on our faces!"

Our little fuck machine disassembled, and I rolled an got up next to you, both of us masturbating our rigid rods as Jackie and Elaine brought their cheeks together below us, mouths wide, tongues extended. Seeing these two adorable angels angling for our cumloads was more than I could take. 

I launched my first stream of hot seed across Jackie's lips, although it ricocheted off her into Elaine's mouth as well. You hurled a massive wad into Elaine'e gaping maw while I shot again onto Jackie's nose. My cum ran down onto her upper lip and dropped onto her outstretched tongue. She drew it in and swallowed just as you creamed her chin.

The girls began kissing wildly, sharing the semen as we both blew loads onto their wrestling lips. I spewed a load that glanced across Elaine's forehead, blowing her hair back. They broke their kiss, and as Elaine opened wide to engulf your cock, you shot into her mouth as it closed around you. Jackie sucked me in, taking my last few shots and dribbles straight down her throat. I had no idea how pretty she would look covered in cum, sucking my dick. 

You're a lucky man, Denise... but so am I.

Note to reader:

This story is equally co-written with Stockingluvr
Sections under the heading 'FAYE' written by Latecomer91364.
Sections under the heading 'DENISE' written by Stockingluvr

 

Published 
Written by latecomer91364
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments