Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confused

"Keith joins in with us in a threesome..."

22
19 Comments 19
17.4k Views 17.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

 

At the time this all happened, I was in a wonderful relationship with my girlfriend Sandy. We were both in college, being twenty one and seemingly in love with each other.

I had dated several boys while in High School, but only one of them had persuaded me to have sex with him, and that only happened twice when I was seventeen. I wasn’t impressed. It was too quick and clearly more for his pleasure than mine, or preferably, ours.

Being dissatisfied, I decided to try girls and since then I’ve always dated women, and at the time, this was the lovely Sandy. We had a male friend called Keith, who we thought was gay even though he wouldn’t admit to it.

One night we were over at his house, the three of us hanging out and having a good time when we began to tease him about his being gay. He protested that he’s straight and had maintained that he had screwed lots of girls. However, we had never seen him talking to, or going out with a girl, so as the liqueur flowed, we decided on teasing him some more. Girls can be so cruel.

He knew we were dating and were happy mates together, and as the liquor had made all of us very horny, one of us suggested we watched some porn.

It doesn’t take much with Sandy, and soon, oblivious to Keith, she was all over me as we started to make out on the floor in front of him. He just sat there watching us as we stripped naked to make out. Suddenly realizing we were being watched, Sandy teased him by saying he should feel free to join in with us, “If you have the balls to do so.”

Neither of us ever expected or dreamed he would take us up on the offer. Assuming nothing would happen, she proceeded to kiss me all over, lapping at my wet, pulsing pussy as I lay there. She had her head buried in between my legs and was sucking on my pussy while on all fours, her beautiful bum raised in the air.

Keith decided to join us and began by caressing her pussy and ass from behind, giving her a good fondling with his fingers. Sandy turned toward him saying, “Come on is that all you can do?” I lay there having my pussy licked and just having a good time, ignoring the banter going on above me.

That invitation was enough for him, and he started to strip, exposing his now throbbing, erect penis and hot-built male body. He quickly got behind her again, but this time, instead of his finger, he glided his cock first into her wet pussy to get some lubrication and then, slowly at first, pushed it into her asshole. Sandy started to squeal, she cried out, but then she was grunting like an animal as he took her from behind.

Oh! Oh! WOW!” Not in there! Please.

She had stopped paying attention to me as he was now doing her, and this went on for quite some time as he gave her ass a deep, deep fucking. I was impressed that he had not cum yet so I got up and lay down on the couch to start watching them. I was so wet by then that I started wanking as they did their thing. This was so, so erotic.

The view of his cock sliding in and out of her, along with those wet slushy sounds she was making, and with all her moaning put the porn on the TV to shame. Sandy had already told me she did not like the idea of a man doing her in that way although she had never had any experience other than some play with our toys in her ass. I could tell, however, by all the sounds she was making, that she was having a ball, literally, and some massive organisms. I know and love her body so well.

Then, all of a sudden, she pulled off him, jumped up and ran into the bathroom.

Well, there I was jerking myself off while he was on his knees with his hard-on waving in my face.

Anelisse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anelisse1

He stared at me and moved towards me while grabbing a condom and putting it on.

I was lying there, on my back, spread-eagled when he just drove his rock-hard cock deep inside my wet cunt.

WOW! It all happened so quickly and before I could say anything, he was already deep inside me.

Oh! Me! Oh! My!

He filled me with his length and girth and once I felt him deep inside my tight little pussy, I knew that I didn’t want him to take it out - ever.

I lost count of the number of orgasms I had that evening but I can say they were numerous. He was only the second penis I’d ever had inside me and the fact that he was bigger, thicker, and longer somehow warmer, made him feel so good inside me compared to the toys that Sandy and I had been using. But the best thing was his endurance. On and on he went inside me, for what seemed like an eternity of never-ending sexual pleasure.

What had happened to Sandy I don’t know, but Keith continued to give me many of the biggest, most intense orgasms I’d had to date? Sandy was good, but if you can get a good lover’s cock inside you, there’s nothing better.

We were both now a pool of sweat, but finally, he couldn’t hold back any longer and with one final thrust, I could feel his cock swell and he filled the condom with his seed, letting out a roar of satisfaction as he did.

What a man. He’d been fucking me for well over 45 minutes and inside Sandy’s sweet ass for about as long before she ran to the bathroom. I fell asleep.

Much later that evening, I was finally able to muster enough strength to get up on my feet to visit the bathroom and get ready for bed. I awoke at some point to some grunting and moaning noises and in the dim light, I could see Keith riding Sandy as they were going at it again. I smiled to myself, happy that Sandy was ok and that she was getting a taste of what I had enjoyed earlier.

The next morning, Keith came into my room just as I was waking up and with a broad grin on his face, he asked, “Well, are you ready for your seconds?”

“Shit, yes,” I stammered, “but are you sure you can get another hard-on after seeing to Sandy in the night as well as me before that?”

“What do you think?” he snorted, “Sure, I can, but the real question is whether you’re sweet little lesbian pussy can take it again so soon?” We both laughed at him getting his own back for our gay taunts earlier.

Nothing needs to be said. He climbed into bed and was quickly backed inside my pussy riding me as he had been last evening. The sex was so new to us, there was no foreplay, but I hoped that with time, we might slow things a bit.

That weekend, we did slow down and Keith was able to handle both of us several times each, and without any problems whatsoever! When we were finally finished, I was so sore that I walked bowlegged for several days before I could stand up straight without wobbling like a drunk.

Well you can just imagine after that weekend, Sandy and I never once thought of suggesting that Keith was gay, and in fact, we became a threesome.

Sandy is still my lover, but we are lovers with a benefit, Keith! We all get together every other weekend or so, and Sandy and I added to our own sweet love-making with some shared hardcore sex with Keith. For some reason, we don’t need to watch porn together anymore or tease him.

 

 

Published 
Written by KJessica
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments